Pure unadultered karate kino

pure unadultered karate kino
why aren't you watching cobra kai in this very instant?

Attached: serveimage(9).jpg (2700x1800, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLYBWRkfVoU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRMk_ErCW0U&list=PLohYzz4btpaQH8sAURbkEGhEa6W8ML8yE&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=8U14-JSqCDs
youtube.com/watch?v=eJERBUXfvHc
youtube.com/watch?v=zPh8oy3sKew
youtube.com/watch?v=vdg9gkmWsEA
youtube.com/watch?v=zlpaI1AuqSc
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/karate-kid-revival-cobra-kai-discussed-former-co-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=uYW177hXFE8
youtu.be/fFsvtMMjC7I?list=LLKT65Wy7_EnGdiJSlw5lMhw
magnetdl.com/c/cobra-kai/
cinewhale.com/tvshows/cobra-kai-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=xOkgSzFM6Jk&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S2 out?

yes retard

Looks like shit faggot im gonna go watch capeshit

Attached: 1555649377769.jpg (400x225, 20K)

Karate Kid is just 80s capeshit, even has the same basic plot

Thank god, cobra kai thread
In the sea of capeshittery and fag/got/ry this is the last recluse.
Thread theme for now while I run through s2 score:
youtu.be/RLYBWRkfVoU

They picked the worst time to release S2, but at the same it's great for people like me who don't watch GoT or capeshit

All this shilling is starting to wear me down. I might give season 1 a watch soon.

just started the first season

can’t wait to see 90lb girly girls beat the shit out of athletic dudes with more training!

They would rather watch sjw capeshit

look how they massacred my boy

>Being defeated at a karate tournament and losing his mentor figure (whose actually a psycho) was bad but it doesn’t quite add up to Johnny ending up as a handyman like Miyagi.
>Johnny ending up as a handyman like Miyagi.

fuuuuuck, did I not notice that or did I go by it too quickly?

>youtube red

"No!"

there's a soundtrack already?

dude, sometimes a story is just a story, like holy fucking shit, meanings just pass you by

Just finished season 2. i fucking love this show. They get the emotional nuances just right. Larusso arcs are kind of faggy but overall the show just keeps getting better and better and it starts pretty damn awesome. best show since JCVJ.

>A martial art in which you can get a black belt before puberty.
Karate is for faggots and doesn't work. A mediocre boxer could kill most people in any given karate tournament.

That's because most mediocre boxers are shitbags who have no other use in life and will draw a gun during the fight.

Tommy was Johnny's best friend

He really loved him

When he says "Of course you can Johnny. You're the champ." and Johnny hugs him, Johnny acknowledged the exact same thing, that Tommy always believed in him and to him, Johnny Laurence was always a role model

Because it's not a good show. It's a lazy series trying to cash in on boomer nostalgia for a movie from the 80s. I've never seen the Karate Kid, I just skimmed the wiki plot summary before I started watching Cobra Kai, which I'm guessing is the only way to enjoy this show because the entire plot seems to revolve around callbacks to that movie.

Is Daniel good in this show? I'm scared to watch it out of the fear they'll turn him into an obsessed fag who becomes the villain because he overreacts to Cobra Kai. I know from the trailers he's some kinda milquetoast moderately successful car dealer or whatever, but do they do him justice?

Attached: 1555611205870.jpg (322x368, 43K)

>I've never seen the Karate Kid
>Literally requesting that I discard your opinion for you

Top kek.

but I did.. I finished it earlier today and it was actually pretty good.

It's like a less shittier version of Glee but with the singing switched out with people kicking eachother

Attached: cobra kai babe.gif (482x713, 430K)

COBRA KAI
DO OR DIE

Attached: 1541350251122.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

he's not wrong though. The show has its moments, but it's not good in general. Writing is bad, story is bad, acting is horrendous...but then you get that kino school sequence and you don't care.

Mhm. I reckon s2 has the better score. More retro synthwave stuff. I dig it. Playlist here
youtube.com/watch?v=KRMk_ErCW0U&list=PLohYzz4btpaQH8sAURbkEGhEa6W8ML8yE&index=4
Best songs imo are like a dance, tory's theme, hawk's two themes, the school fight intro from 0:43 onwards, the main school fight song, miggy's song and cruel summer obv
And of course the actual songs used, like no shelter, all that music is great.

What's wrong with considering the show on its own merits?

The show itself doesn't want you to. I'm not saying that makes the show good or anything, just that its sole audience is people who still want that nostalgic feeling of the Karate Kid movie. It is not meant to appeal to anyone else.

>paying the youtube red jew for a memberberries show

He does overreact and he does get angry.
He's lost his way and he's trying to find peace again.
Definitely not the villain, neither him nor johnny are. But for sure he hates cobra kai and goes a bit too far trying to close it.
Anyway his wife is a super hot babe so they've done him justice there.

They do a good job of neither making Johnny or Danny the "villain". Their methods can be flawed at times but you generally see where they're coming from.

watching karate kid isn't a requirement considering how much they show flashbacks of relevant info

WHO IS SHE

Is there anyone else, really?

First episode is free, stream or download the other episodes.

these jackets are fucking kino

Attached: cobra2.jpg (620x343, 58K)

>why aren't you watching cobra kai in this very instant?
because i did what i did with S1:
>heard about it
>pirated entire season
>watched it all in one afternoon
>had a good time

Peyton List

that's not true at all.

>Hey Johnny! Looks like someone else is going home in a bodybag!

I never got that line.

they were "murdering" people left and right

I know

but who is she??

goddamn, I want a girlfriend like that

Some big tittied hottie thats who

Miguel is dead

I completely disagree with everyrhing you said and I feel bad for you. Every episode brought me tremendous joy and i had to binge the fuck out of it. Best viewing experience in a long time.

>acting
Miguel, robby and daniel arent that great but idgaf since the writing is still great in my opinion

Nigger i dont give a shit about any nostalgia, the show is just a blast to watch. Jokes are funny as shit, wtf is wrong with you, learn to enjoy yourself and have some fun you fucking faggot.

Thats another part of what makes the show really good, its not your standard western he bad so i good black and white bullshit. Its all about perspective. And if people learned to communicate better in their day to day lives tons of hardships could be so easily avoided.

Attached: 1554843042028.png (959x1024, 756K)

>90lb
i dont think so sammy

Attached: 473734634627223.jpg (3840x2160, 3.5M)

just pirate it nigger, or are you too dumb to not get malware?

>Tries to portray himself as a Chad
>Literally too stupid to follow any of the conversations and starts preaching about nonsense that isn't related

Stay out of here until you watch. You will get spoiler'd

All cobra kai students are white belt during S2

The only good part are all the based Kreese quotes that guy is red pilled af and super nieztschian

Because Karate is fucking bullshit? you could get away with that in the 80's but not now. Watched the first few ep and checked out.

HOT SUMMER STREETS AND THE PAVEMENT IS BURNING
I SIT AROUND
TRYING TO SMILE BUT THE AIR IS SO HEAVY AND DRY

Nobody here does that, especially here in third world hell 4channel, they all just download it from the internet, not from youtube red, in fact not from netflix not from hulu not from cbs access, not from disney, not from amazon prime, they just use torrents like normal people

I think it is a requirement for caring about the story. If you had never seen the Karate Kid or even heard of it, and I pitched you this premise
>in the 1980s, a white bully and an italian/mexican nerd fought in a karate tournament, the nerd won because he had help from a japanese karate master
>in the 2010s, the nerd is a car salesman and the bully is a mechanic, now they're training their own pupils for some epic showdown
You would think I was pitching you a comedy or something. Some kind of Stepbrothers-type shit where two losers vicariously hash out a childhood rivalry for laughs. Instead it's played out as some kind of action drama. It's absurd.

I sympathized with Daniel more in S2 than S1 but he and Johnny are both grey area. They both believe they are doing the right thing ultimately. and can be pretty bro-tier with each other in the extremely rare instances that they aren't misunderstanding one another or attempting to finish their 34 year old fight.

Attached: weebay realising.gif (288x288, 2.05M)

yeah, it's still not a requirement. Show does a pretty good job of being self contained.

nietzsche is bluepilled as fuck and kreese is a wrinkled old sóygoy

>yes of course i would never self-insert as miguel or robby
>i self-insert as my own character who is the receptionist of the cobra kai dojo

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Have they had the inevitable moment yet where Johnny wins a fight by using Miyagi's style?

im only familiar with the first film and i enjoyed it throughly

Say that to Kreese’s face faggot

Johnny stripped them of their black belts and told them they'd have to earn them back because they were fucking around, cracking jokes, and dabbing in the dojo. Also because they fought dirty to win.

I succumbed to the shilling and I don’t regret watching it.

Yeah and what happened because of him putting “honor” above the cobra kai motto?

Why is Robby such a nigger?

No. They still believe their own respective styles to be better.
Go watch the show. It is extremely good. You'll get nothing but spoilers here.

All user asked was why they were wearing white belts.

The last episode of the first season, Johnny's student crane kicks for a win against one of Danny's students or something like that and Johnny smiles at Danny Larusso

Grease is a mentally weak scared backstabbing lying faggot nothing about him is redpilled

How does Danny's wife take him falling down the fighting-autism hole? Is she the supportive type or the "mad about it to create drama" type?

Kreese literally helped create Cobra Kai try again Shlomo

Go watch season 2 and thank us later. They answer this question. It is a lot more fun than getting spoonfed spoilers.

the "mad about it to create drama" type and they hinted that it could destroy their marriage

So?

Wife resentment is never used for drama. She has the patience of a saint and puts up with it at first. It becomes a minor plot point in s2, and the way the series ends, a major one. But I'm not gonna tell you what happens and what you think it is, is wrong.
Dude just watch it.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=8U14-JSqCDs

Daniel is a crypto kike

She is a Saint and is 100% supportive up to the point where Daniel begins missing the work which puts food on their table, loses his best salesman when all he has to do is show up at the office and match the competitor's offer, and sticks her with 100% of the work running the business by herself all because he wants to play kick club with a bunch of kids. She was completely within her right to be upset about that.

Also she is easily Danny's 2nd best gril next to Kumiko, of course.

Attached: kumiko.jpg (800x704, 74K)

>Stolen Valor means nothing to /pol/tists.
Why doesn't this surprise me.

>fight wars for isreal
>found cobra goy
>chimp out when your start pupil dosent win one fight
>go back to fighting wars for isreal
>only come back to be a leech when the guy you betrayed makes something out of your failure
wow so based

>finished s2
>too lazy to watch the movie
>probably missing some backstory that wasn't told
>like why ali is mentioned a lot and was the s02 ending sequel bait

>kreese
>/pol/
jidf please go and stay go

honestly i thought daniel's wife was going to fuck robby desu

Were you high?

Because she is coming back in Season 3.
Because she sent Johnny a friend request.
Because she is a pediatric surgeon who can fix Miguel's spine.

I didn’t watch the episodes just scenes on jewtube I don’t pay money to Silicon Valley Marxists

Daniel is supposed to be the one in the wrong here and needs to be finding balance in his life. If his wife does something drastic like cheat, she becomes a villain and the fault no longer lies with Daniel, which wouldn't serve the themes of the series.

Cobra Kai is objectively better than migayi, Daniel and miyagi don’t belong in the US or their shitty philosophy

Cobra Kai is Nieztcshan

>>probably missing some backstory that wasn't told
>>like why ali is mentioned a lot
they explain why you fucking retard.

Nietzschian philosophy isn't American you idiot

i haven't seen karate kid. i saw the one with the girl a few times as a kid, but if i'm going to watch the show I have to see the movies in order first.

Yes it is, most Americans are of German descent

Attached: rMb5aPf.png (1460x595, 261K)

I don't watch shows made for future public places shooters

>nietzsche
>cringe and bluepilled

>(((toxic))) nationalism
>afraid to kill the enemy
basically cuckstan trudeau

Nobody here is paying has paid to see this show

>saving Yea Forums shit from outside of Yea Forums

i skipped some scenes frens i have the 'spergs and i just forgot she was a doc

Attached: pepe_2.jpg (250x200, 6K)

>shows made for future public places shooters
This isn't a show for blacks, silly.

>most Americans are of German descent
*laughs in drunk*

Attached: MI-new-Irish-American-Uncle-Sam-Census.jpg (710x450, 63K)

Didn't Miguel sport the jacket at the roller rink? That was based.

I think you mean to say "the writing is simple". In which case yes it is. Simple can be effective though and every episode oozes the core ideas of the show being about trying to reach perfect balance but then a curveball comes in to try and ruin the balance.

U must be retarded

Technically even the English descendants are at least partially Germanic

Between GOT, Endgame, and based Cobra Kai... DC is officially dead to Yea Forums.

I knew Marvelchads would show no mercy and win the war!

>Literally using "My ancestor :^)" stacked on top a SECOND "my ancestor :^)" to justify your argument
Jesus christ user

Attached: bc1.jpg (600x611, 18K)

wait, I don't remember that

Anglo Saxon

Tell me who the Angeles and saxons were and where they came from

I’ll wait while you google it

no, I meant bad. You can call it simple if you want, but it's generally bad writing. Serviceable? ok. Still bad

Not a /pol/tard but he was in Vietnam

>Because she is a pediatric surgeon

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

youfucking

how can you remember all that shit?????

>A two-thousand year old people having ancestral ties to other Germanic groups means that all English immigrants to America are actually from Germany
You might be the dumbest person I've ever spoken with

A lot of their genes come from Germania even now, they are like half German still

You are so retarded you think you are smart

Hard family life
>mom sleeps with literally hundreds of men a year
>until recently he only ever knew his father as a deadbeat drunkard
>had to get by in life by befriending common thugs and learning the ways of theft, manipulation and other scummy tactics

Then again, all the main characters had a rough life growing up it seems (Daniel, Johnny, Miguel and Robby).

>they are like half German still
Irrelevant when actual Germans are less than that, plus you're correlating genetic ancestry with national identity which is as I alluded to earlier more stupid than any human has any business being.

It doesn’t matter what people identify as

It matters what they objectively are

You are too concerned with the way cattle see themselves instead of objective truth

You're objectively dumb as a rock, but can't accept it.

Thank you for the confidence boost I love having the occasional reminder that I am above average intelligence this thread was great

>Oh thank God yes I got a stranger to tell me to fuck off it was all worth something

Attached: 2-6-7_long_speech.webm (852x480, 3M)

Yeah, Danny's wife is cool.
Why do you say it's bad, user?

Daniel and Miggy had loving mothers though.

I choked up at that.

Not the only moment I choked up during the series either

>Says Get him a Body Bag, Yeah!
>Gets put in a body bag yeah
Like pottery

Attached: got_him_a_body_bag.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

that was morbid as fuck eh?

I didn't get it until after I came here to discuss the show

her

Attached: 2-9-1_1080.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

that supposed to be the body bag kid? jesus christ he's old af, tell me its another actor.

Also i was surprised Miguel was pretty chill all S2, he was kind of a dick by the end of 1. And poor Robby, cant catch a break.

by the way, watching Iron Eagle when I was a kid is one of my fondest memories.

Not even american, not even a rightwinger

Tommy having a crush on Ali really puts a new perspective on things. He was the one that pointed out Daniel and Ali were together to Johnny, and pretty much caused the beach fight. It's as if he knew he couldn't have Ali so he wanted to prevent anyone else from having her.

Wanna know how I know you're in your early 20s?

Anyone with 1 year of kickboxing plus 1 year of judo or wrestling could take out all karate black belts at the same height & weight. Karate is literally to give kids confidence and exercise for old people.

he did, though you can't see the logo in this webm

Attached: 2-8-6_tory_kiss.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Bobby, Tommy, and Jimmy were all played by the same actors. Dutch's actor was invited but was too busy, which is the reason why the writers put Dutch in prison.

i really like this show but its kind of frustrating to watch
the plot relies on ill timed misunderstandings to move forward and theres a lot of dumb girl power shit
s1 was cool when it focused on johnny living his boomer fantasy and trying to redeem himself, i dont really care for a lot of the soap opera drama the show revolves around

>cup of sanka
>RED HOT

>Needs more /mma/ in muh Cobra-Kai.
user pls. We're enjoying a show here.

Attached: dresscode.jpg (500x666, 55K)

im 33

damn they old af, Daniel and Johnny dont look too bad i guess

Who >Team Stingray here

Attached: redditand4chan.png (1325x653, 736K)

It’s made by YouTube marxists what do you expect, be happy there are any white males in it to begin with

Attached: 2-1-3s_reddit.webm (1066x600, 2.94M)

That's the ugliest make a wish kid I've ever seen.

>Dutch's actor is called Chad

I mean, you can't make this shit up

and I thought he was heavily into drugs

>Made by YouTube marxists
>The protagonist dishes out racist, chauvinistic, sexist, and bigoted remarks and we cheer him for it.
Did you even watch the show?
youtube.com/watch?v=eJERBUXfvHc

His love interest is a non white
He spends the whole show focusing on helping a non white kid the love interests kid

Johnny is a cuck racially and literally and he’s a dead beat dad

Kreeses lines are the only redeeming part of the show

They made fun of American political correctness nearly every episode.

His dad Steve was a famous actor in the 60s and 70s. Chad probably got the Dutch role through nepotism.

It’s still media that doesn’t have a problem with demographic replacement

Johnny ultimately stops being raycis and rejects Cobra Kai mentality

Give it a rest, /pol/. You're just like the SJWs, trying to pick apart anything fun and enjoyable just to find some reason to get butthurt and offended.

The show pisses on Political Correctness and would be obvious to you if you had watched it. Kreese is stolen valor personified.

Attached: tvpol.png (772x198, 60K)

Kreese is the only character worth listening to, no one else on the show gives any good life advice the rest is just poz

Did someone has the video in s01e10 where the former champion of all valley make an hilarous sjw speech before having his ass kicked ?

why did cobra kai get their asses kicked by miyagi do for the entire season?

Apart from individual fighters, Miyagi-do is the better style.

The Weak fear the Strong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

yeah but dont get me invested in these characters and make me watch them lose every time

Hoooooooooooonk honk

Attached: pepehonkhonk.png (680x680, 221K)

ranking levels.

Attached: 1556571640976.png (680x1135, 508K)

You're supposed to be invested in the Miyagi-Do characters too

It really depends on the individual fighters (main characters) but if Miyagi-do fighter X goes up against Cobra Kai fighter X, Miyagi-do fighter X is going to win 9 times out of 10.

dimitri beating hawk was the ultimate bullshit plot armour fight

Ameribros, is California's valley so comfy like depicted in the serie ?

>Daniel gave him tons of extra training to train his muscle memory
>Relentlessly made sure he was the monkey in the middle every time they did pit training
>Hawk completely underestimated him and thought he'd pick him apart at will
>All that training FINALLY clicked all at once for Dmitri when he was in immediate danger

Makes sense how he got the upset win, desu senpai.

Dimitri was more of a fucking asshole than anybody in Cobra Kai and the biggest instigator of the war yet he got zero comeuppance for anything he did.

Stingray kicked ass. Hawk wasn't expecting Dimitri to know what he knew, but even so, it was BS. Miguel beat Robbie (again), only this time he showed mercy.

When will season 3 come out.

Sam >>>>>>>>>>Dimitry>>Robbie.
Those three ruin everything they touch.

Next April, probably

youtube.com/watch?v=zPh8oy3sKew

A remix of Quiver plays in this too, the music for S2 finale's hallway fight.

COBRA KAI NEVER DIES.

Attached: cobra_kai_by_culpeo_fox_dbct63a-fullview.jpg (1024x672, 179K)

Ali is literally nothing. She's just the typical love interest in an 80s film. S1E8 told you all you need to know about her. I have no idea why people are excited to have her return.

i liked it better in season 1 when the cobras were just a group of outcasts who found acceptance and brotherhood in this new way of life instead of generic evil people

I had seen the memes, but I wasn't ready for this

Attached: look how they massacred my boy.jpg (3840x2160, 1015K)

Because i've already watched it 3 times

Never. It hasn't been renewed yet which is worrying, since S2 was greenlighted basically the day after S1 aired.

You’re just a based user with good taste

Daily reminder Miyagi only "taught" karate so he could exploit Daniel and get free labor out of him, and Daniel proceeded to do the same thing

>Says Must be take a walk with a worm week
>Takes a walk with worms (dies)

Rex vs Johnny when?

Attached: rex.jpg (450x500, 62K)

Robby beat Miguel. If anything Miguel doesn't have a real win over Robby because attacking an opponent during a break is supposed to be instant disqualification. No such rules outside of competitions.

They aren't generic evil people though. They've just begun to lose their way, similar to how Miyagido which was originally about practicing defense and not being confrontational was corrupted by the bad blood of members of said community holding resentment for Cobra Kai.

What animal is Miyagi in this scenario?

Because she is the original impetus between Daniel and Johnny's rivalry. Also, she can fix this

>miguel beat robby in season 1 by playing dirty
>robby beat miguel in season 2 by playing dirty
pottery

Attached: yay4.png (377x326, 7K)

>Because she is a pediatric surgeon
I just remembered this was mentioned in Season1.
I can't believe they were setting Miguel to get fucked up since season 1.

It was renewed for S2 eight days after S1 aired. We still have time...

Attached: TwkD81I.jpg (750x489, 43K)

i already watched it
hurry up and report to your masters that we want season 3 already shill

Better fight would be between Johnny and Fred Simmons but Johnny would wipe the floor with both of them combined.

Attached: FootFistWay.jpg (300x450, 15K)

Even if google doesn't renew it, it's not their show, it's made by Sony Pictures Television, they'll shop it around and find it another home if needed.

Shue hates Karate Kid and talked shit about it for years. There is a chance they won't be able to get her to reprise, and the friend request will just be a dark/ironic joke that Ali wanted to reconnect with Johnny but he will never know because he threw his phone away, and nothing more will come of it.

mongoose

youtube.com/watch?v=vdg9gkmWsEA

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeething

Attached: E2C017AE-5084-499D-8BB2-BA71106EBA22.jpg (342x355, 84K)

you can't be this stupid. The show is bad, but not that bad.

the fuck do you mean sequel bait its a tv show
is it not supposed to lead into and hint at the next season?

>Shue hates Karate Kid
Source pls.

at least they're getting paid for it, endgame and gotfags do it for free.

i highly doubt
Rex would mop the floor with both of them

When did I say the show is bad? It's great. But Shue never liked Karate Kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlpaI1AuqSc

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/karate-kid-revival-cobra-kai-discussed-former-co-s/

how do you get paid to be a shill? i spend most of my time shitposting on here and i do it for free

>the friend request will just be a dark/ironic joke that Ali wanted to reconnect with Johnny but he will never know because he threw his phone away, and nothing more will come of it.
that's pants on head retarded

Post about GOT or Avengers with your email in the Options and you’ll get a paid shill offer the next day

>Was brought up a week ago.
>Video from ages ago
>She doubted a scrawny kid could carry fight scenes.
>Was impressed when he could.
>Proud it stood the test of time.
>Still close friends with William "Johnny Lawrence" Zabrak
>Youngest kid quotes the f-word scene from Adventures in Babysitting

itsfuckingnothing.jpg

Try again.

they would not have established she became a doctor, then an hero miguel's spine, then show her accepting the friend request for no fucking reason, even as a joke

She didn't show up for the 2015 reunion and has never attended any cons, which Ralph, William, and Martin have been doing for years.

So is Kreese full of shit about his SF background? Was he just a regular grunt that did karate in his spare time?

anyone feel like the second last episode fight with the 2 guys was contrived? I get that you're mad about your daughter being drunk, but to beat up the guy that let her stay the night?

Him being a Vietnam Veteran is probably true, the rest is probably all made up to keep him from going insane (as he did show signs of breaking when confronted with Miyagi in the parking lot).

He was telling the truth about being SF Green Beret during Vietnam and Karate Champion three years straight.

He was Stealing Valor about everything after 1972 when the Army denied his request for re-enlistment probably for things similar to pic related.

Attached: platoon.jpg (565x311, 50K)

#StolenValor

Attached: kreese.jpg (547x365, 46K)

she also had a real career and wasn't defined by those stupid movies

It was teased when Daniel ran into Cobra Kai dojo and disrespected it (even though Johnny didn't know anything about it). Johnny was also trying to keep his son from getting in bad blood with Daniel.

Unfortunately, Daniel is way too reactionary to be patient so any good merit that Robby had built up was taken away immediately. Both parties involved in that fight definitely didn't have anything to gain from it.

I'm sure it'll be patched up in Season 3 given Johnny has gone as low as he can go currently and Daniel had been forced to give up one of the loves of his life (karate).

Macchio has been in other kinos.

>My Nigga Vinnie
>The Outsexuals

One more season and this show could be a top tier reimagining. Another one after that could be pushing it.

Forgetting the most Kinocchio of all

youtube.com/watch?v=uYW177hXFE8

If they don't renew it they might as well cancel Youtube Red altogether because it's their biggest show by far. I think the chances of getting an S3 are pretty damn good.

>It was teased when Daniel ran into Cobra Kai dojo and disrespected it (even though Johnny didn't know anything about it).

There is no way that Daniel with all of years of training in Okinawan Karate with his surrogate father, Mr. Miyagi, didn't know that stepping into another man's dojo especially the mat area with your shoes on isn't a complete disrespectful move.

That is literally the first lesson you learn in Karate.

When you're in a fit of rage like he was, it's understandable that he'd react that way, he has a very reactionary personality.

He was also on the verge of tears when he talked about the stolen medal of honor.

Then she can go shove her real career up her ass and leave Cobra Kino to those whose hearts are in it.

ok

Yeah it was bad. There was no reason for Johnny to keep Daniel outside. He wasn't even being that aggressive. And Johnny should've understood that finding your missing drunk daughter in your mortal enemy's apartment is a very bad picture and should've let him see Sam is fine right away.

Absolutely agree and Daniel had every right to be angry about that. Hell, I even think Kreese would have viewed the medal stealing of a Regiment 442 War Hero as crossing a major line. Even though Kreese hates Asians.

This is why the show is so damn good. Circumstance is the only thing that is keeping Johnny and Daniel from acknowledging each others' right to exist. And the show keeps stoking those flames even though both are victims of circumstance.

post you best musics of the show.

youtu.be/fFsvtMMjC7I?list=LLKT65Wy7_EnGdiJSlw5lMhw

Vampire house rules apply to all. Never let a rowdy dago in your door.

All I want is more Johnny scenes not fucking cringe teen acting

Demitri exemplifies what's wrong with Miyagi-Do, he's a passive aggressive cunt who baits people into attacking and then claims the moral high ground.

I had pulled for Johnny all of season 1.
I really began sympathizing with Daniel throughout season 2. Johnny really did try to diffuse that situation at first, hell, he was cooking the kids dollar store breakfast.

Johnny wanted Daniel to cool down before he came in (Hey, she got drunk, Robbie did the right thing and brought her here so she could sleep it off, the kids are safe, she's in the spare bedroom, kids do these things LaRusso, we were both in high school once. Come in, take off your shoes first, and sit down. Can I interest you in a fried bologna?)

>Looks like shit faggot im gonna go watch capeshit

Good!!! You cant handle this Kino!!!

Attached: potion seller.jpg (515x461, 31K)

If it's not on Amazon Video I'm not watching it.

>He can't sign up for a free Youtube Premium trial
>He can't pirate

Attached: laughingtrollops.jpg (500x333, 133K)

Way too much setup for it to be just some throwaway thing.

Pathetic

miyagi do fucking blows. even daniel san doesn't want to be in myagi do.

You have to understand Daniel's character. He never, EVER, wants anything to do with the people who tormented him during his younger years, and so he found peace though hard work and honesty, those were his guiding principles and what saved his life, quite literally. From season one we already know he's very insecure about Sam throwing parties and drinking, to the point even other characters acknowledge it - and this being one of the only things that can make him lose his cool for real, Johnny's "you gotta calm down, kids do this all the time" attitude only made him go berserk, as the Miyagi-dos are known for doing from time to time.

You're missing the best TV show since Breaking Bad.

Doesn't give him just cause to be an asshole and kick the guys door in after he was asked not to overreact (which he has a history of doing)

>playing a cancer patient and a dead guy in this scene
>haha why does this fagget look so old

Attached: EADC14BC-1555-4206-A7CD-E721C3664CBB.png (803x655, 404K)

why don't his students look fit

Of course not dude, but this show is about how these men are struggling against their past, about the damage that was done to them through their coping mechanisms and the philosophies they decided to adopt during tough times. All Cobra Kais still shiver at Kreese's mention, Dutch ended up in prison, Johnny not only failed to become an "ex-degenerate", he became an "Ace Degenerate". Daniel might seem like he has it together, but living a life of inner peace and humility, knowing you're missing out on wild parties and wondering what is it like to hook up with hot chicks and all that, that's difficult for a young man, and I think Daniel's reactions just show that his coping mechanisms were to vilify that sort of behavior to an obsessive degree, and that makes his character have a lot more depth than just "he's a perfect man who has it all together in all aspects of his life just because he won a couple tournaments".

I was hoping the fat black girl would have lost some weight between seasons.

Attached: soul soulless.jpg (700x700, 68K)

he looks like an 80 year old vs Johnny's 50 years old

Attached: 15B5286C-2E4D-4D94-BAE0-23F0530CFE61.png (260x398, 141K)

I thought She did

I think Kreese sees hurting Daniel as more important than whatever mutual respect he has for Miyagi’s service.

she lost a lot

but you can only lose so much

its literally the only show people sign up to youtube red for. sure afterward they cancel their subscription but youtube gets 1 month of pay out of it as the free trail comes with a compulsary paid second month

the show is getting renewed

God, yes. I can't stand that faggot it's like looking at a mirror of myself in high school

Johnny has aged really well. Rob looks mid 50s early 60s

Attached: C33345B7-CFBE-453B-9ED6-3B280CAB44FE.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

Didn't Kreese know it was hawk that trashed the dojo?

Where can I torrent this shit? couldnt find it on piratebay

Is Moon in Season 2?

Moon is best girl.

torrentz2 eu

would you fuck Aisha for free? i wouldnt even if i got paid

it never gets old

Nope, but I'd pay 500 to fuck Sam, a grand for Tory, and 2000 for Daniel's Wife

She is. She dumps Hawk for mulatto pussy

pretty much this, but i prefer thicc Sam over mutant face Tory, good tiddies doe, but Daniel's bitch is 10/10

are you retarded both seasons are on tpb

Attached: hawk1.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

ahhh teenage love

Attached: 2-5-2s_hawk_dumped.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

anyone else think all the teen girls in this show look the same? they could all be sisters.

How did Hawk's hair grow so fast

Arya should have just sweeped the leg

magnetdl.com/c/cobra-kai/

To each their own, but I'm glad we can agree on one thing.

Attached: Iwishitwereme.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

What will season three be like? Will Punished Johnny end up training a recovered Miguel for a breakout appearance as a black horse contender at the next all valley competition? More importantly, will there be more Stingray?

Attached: 2e2f6a1d0637aa3ed230dff7d408d6cd.png (720x650, 286K)

This is getting annoyingly shilled so hard. Would never hire the marketing agency involved in this.

post recovery miguel will be weaker, cant take big hits, this requires a change in Johnnys training methods

miguel will initially be johnnys only student and its secret, against the wishes of miguels mum.

anyway this new karate style is more of a halfway between cobra kai and miyagi do so miyagi do gives in and works with it, a new joined dojo is created. they beat cobra kai.

Daniel's wife is an enigma to me. She's the 'strong female character' but actually done right. I feel like any Hollywood hack would have completely ruined her, but the writers and actress just nail her perfectly and have me saying "oh. Oh THIS it's how its done."

To sum it up: I feel like she's powerful, responsible, and in control without feeling like I'm having it shouted in my ear.

>shilled
It's actually that good though. That's why people want to talk about it. Plus the show takes shots at political correctness from time to time in clever ways and the diverse elements of casting are seldom if ever shoved in your face. The show is kino. Inb4 shill, nigger tongue my anus.

>encourages others to steal
>calls them niggers
nigger is a state of mind you nigger

>talking about a show that just came out is shilling
theres one fucking thread jesus what is wrong with you people
are you just mad its not game of thrones thread #342352352 or avengers thread #5829567223

>one fucking thread
>shilled
you're why god cries

Is this how a villain is done well?

Attached: cobrakino.jpg (1445x923, 90K)

His presence is excellent. Every time he's on screen your asshole clenches a little.

Probably because even she faces stress from having her husband not help her out as she carries the family business on her shoulders by herself.

It's a believable sense of strong characterization instead of "muh representation" that is prevalent in other kinos.

I am not that guy but take a look at these next replies under yours

this and
this

these arent Yea Forums. these are shills. the first one in particular just isnt us.

Because douchebag fans use douchebag language like 'kino' to describe it

The best part of this show is that it pokes fun at SJW culture while also having good bits of representation sprinkled in. It's all tongue in cheek especially with characters like Johnny who is just so out of the loop about the modern world.

I don't think you speak for "us"

Already finished it.

Such fucking kino.

I think i fucking well do mate. lurk more.

>us

There is no us you colossal fucking faggot. This is an anonymous Tajikstani carpet weaving forum. There is a multiplicity of perspectives, ideas, and forms of interaction.

chill here, i'm rewatching it a second time because it's so good.

1. Cobra Kai is Kino
2. There will be a season 3
3. That's all there is to it

>YouTube Red

no

>people mad people like things
Oh it's a dead thread

just pirate it retard.

nice samefagging! did they teach you that in shill school?

based self-aware user

Link it then. If you want me to watch your shitty SJW capeshit then spoonfeed me.

cinewhale.com/tvshows/cobra-kai-2018

Just above your post faggot. Have fun.

lol brainlet

Attached: ss+(2019-05-01+at+12.46.43).png (460x111, 5K)

Here based retard : cinewhale.com/tvshows/cobra-kai-2018

Just watched this show for the first time. Total piece of shit and I highly recommend avoiding it. Don’t listen to these shills

You must be a zoomer or something

>youtube.com/watch?v=xOkgSzFM6Jk&

I didn't know she had a youtube channel. Neat.

She reminds me so much of my childhood crush.

I love how this show shits on sjw nonsense.

that's google's stupid fault for not releasing a DVD set.

please stop driving up hooker prices user. We're all on the same team here.

/Who/ here is re-watching the Karate Kid movies ? They are so comfy.

This scene and the scene when he talks to Miguel about the day his child was born had me in tears man

Attached: 1445662912499.png (800x1020, 488K)

PSA for all theZoomers: Never ever get a tattoo that has anything to do with a girlfriend
just don't ever get any tattoos

>Yea Forums have become too stupid to even pitate
jesus christ

That one wasn't too bad though since you can always just fill the moon in covering the name.

>get tattoo for your hot hippie gf
>she can't handle how much of a chad you are and turns into a lesbian
>can't even properly rage about it because her gf is hot

Hawk's got it tough, lads. What will happen to him in s3?

Attached: 1518406410231.jpg (667x584, 92K)

I just like how miyagi-do faggots instantly learn how to fight offensively and kick ass in two wholw episodes.
Where Cobra Kai is from start to end a offensive and "kick ass" fighting style.
All of the extras and main characters have been training for the past two seasons
About an entire year+ and get their shit kicked in by dropouts.
Obvious bias is obvious

Attached: 1556491554865.jpg (385x574, 72K)

I was not prepared

Attached: 1539151518920.jpg (720x676, 59K)

>bro miyagi-do is all about defence duuude
>have better offence and defence than cobras
miyagi-do and cobra kai should be like the unstoppable force and the immovable object. it would be a lot more compelling than just making miyagi-do overpowered bullshit.

yeah, easy to cover up, but you're still stuck with a shitty tattoo and constant reminder that you did something stupid that you can never escape.

>Women being able to compete with men in sports
>Typical 80's token casting for hs students because diversity points > story telling
>casual homosexuality
>all the white people are usually xenophiles or just broken
>Not a single strong father figure in the entire show as both Daniel and Johnny we're raised by single mothers or a fucking wackjob karate instructor
Not really dude. It's a good show but it's really not against social justice, feminism, egalitarianism, etc. Not even a bit, it just bitches about people being weak willed.

Attached: 1502167649236.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Don't listen to this user, he's a fucking nerd

>Hawk is a Chad
He's acting like a degenerate with daddy issues, mainly because he is. You're not a Chad just because you get tattoos + mohawk, sleep with easy women, and beat people up whenever someone insults you.

The way he's acting he's gonna get addicted to smack

new thread

The "men" in this show are literally built like women. The only one with some muscle is Robby.

For the homosexual bit they're showing lesbians instead of gays, which is a-ok in my book.

The strong father figures are literally Daniel and Johnny. You don't need to be raised by a dude to be able to act like one.

Not sure what you mean by the student casting. You have two characters that are ethnic. That's not what I'd call "casting for diversity".

This show isn't pushing agenda's in your face and is in fact making fun of them left and right.