What happened to these guys?

So Arya does her thing, big bad goes down and all his zombies with him, but what about these niggas? There were at least a dozen of them, and they were right behind the Night King when he got to Bran. Shouldn't they have had to fight these guys? And can't they raise undead too?

Attached: white niggas.jpg (1024x512, 74K)

They all fucking jobbed once Arya shanked NK

they exploded

Why do you make a thread that is only worth a single post? Kys.

they were just hype men. i thought they might act as officers or something but they were just the NK's crew, carrying his ice spears and stuff

they never wanted to be undead, they got raised against their will.

the one knew arya was coming, fuck pay attention he even noticed her/turned.

they just wanted to finally sleep so they let her kill the night king so they could finally rest.

It's not that hard to grasp

Attached: shit.jpg (326x643, 94K)

It's like a vampire chain, night king can make these fuckers and these fuckers can make cunts, but if you kill the creator it kills all of its spawn.

Kill the fucker it kills the cunts, kill the night king and it kills the fuckers,the cunts and the cunts made by the fuckers.

is this bait?

then why didn't the night king just hide in the ocean?

Dont ask questions just consume product and then get excited for another product

They all shattered into a million pieces since they were originally turned by the Night King. Once he was gone anybody under his power also died.

hmmm good question. I will try to answer this:

Because the showrunner are fucking retarded and this show is absolute fucking shit aimed at retarded braindead normies with no taste perhaps?

reddit tier

He'd have drowned.

Because he wanted to ask Bran about Sansa's rape

but he is undead

Since when?

The whole defeat the NK defeat them all thing was fucking retarded. They should have all been pinned down by white walkers and then Arya comes out of nowhere to kill the NK. It doesn't kill them all and there's still more to the fight. Would have been more satisfying.

Sailor Moon is way better then Game of Thrones.

Attached: 1516230080175.jpg (666x636, 99K)

is he ?

The white walkers have been shown to be turned whilst alive, it's the wights that are undead

They got destroyed by a strong and independent woman. Deal with it, then have sex you, fucking incel.

Attached: Arya world record longjump.webm (2000x926, 1.89M)

It was beautiful

What NK should've done was just ignore Winterfell and go south, unhindered, unopposed.

Attached: 1556656823662.png (1059x1412, 1.2M)

But he had to unplug the internet router first.

I hate that this actually makes more sense than what really happened.

If i were NK i would not care at all about internet. And anyway, i would just swamp any opposition with undead.
>humans kill zombie horde
>behold my necron resurrection orb!
>raise more undead
>"good luck, im behind arctic cyclone and a zombie horde riding an undead ice dragon"
Yeah, let the internet take pictures.

>be me
>Night King
>finally managed to get to Bran, after 8 seasons
>seems a nice guy, want to show him my cool sword
>hear a scream behind me
>raging goblin materialize out of thin air
>nice dagger though, is that original Valyrian steel?
>stop her falling, don't want her to hit me and hurt both of us
>wait, does she want to ki...
>boooom
>am I dead? Where am I?
>is this a cart?
>why are my hands tied?
>"ehi you...you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right?"
TODD YOU BASTARD

Attached: 0a60a67ba8e14dac90490f576b344f65--night-king-horse-games.jpg (625x1025, 74K)

That whole battle was designed badly.
Why waste so many good spearmen and cavalry? Just dig as many pits and trenches as possible, chokepoints, baricade all indoors, make corridors into traps. Catapults inside castle perimeter, non-stop flame arrow rain.
Nah
>lets charge in like retards
>lets hold a defence out in the open
>against an undead horde
Nyeh.

Since he was stabbed in the heart in a magic ritual to become the Night King.

Humans turn into zombies while they're alive too, it doesn't make them not undead though once they fully turn.

He was not stabbed in the heart. Dragonglass blade was inserted into human's heart. He was turned into a NK.

So Jon can breathe underwater too? Because he was stabbed, and now he's alive again. Wait no, according to you that means he's undead..

Attached: makes sense.png (670x640, 334K)

>He was not stabbed in the heart. >Dragonglass blade was inserted into human's heart

Oh well I guess that changes everything then.

Attached: 1556654480983.png (640x340, 227K)

Right, because those two situations are exactly the same. Don't ever (you) me again namefag.

Not my fault you can't back up your claim of the NK being undead faggot.

They blew up too because... reasons.

Kek

Attached: 1556409257882.jpg (900x1200, 229K)