/got/ general

Here's your showrunner, bro

Attached: 880976D5-1EDD-410B-BFBE-F6428691F26B.jpg (1920x7560, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVyeNtt81zQ
youtu.be/6Mr076-xwo4
youtu.be/kasgHVjBUYk
youtube.com/watch?v=rBb3Q8VdYas&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=tkIczwc7Hz8
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/biv8nr/spoilers_main_maisie_williams_comments_on_the_end/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>did you like my death scene, user?

Attached: 57104327_169291224064685_6082968982535190988_n.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

AYO

Attached: 1503277473295.jpg (413x419, 80K)

You now remember how disgusting Sam used to look

Attached: 0E869773-E0A6-4F22-9419-E0D7DFE404EF.jpg (699x539, 73K)

remember in season 1 when dany rode for too long and her hands and legs were bleeding?
remember now when characters can teleport wherever they want and never face injury at all?

>sip
ahhh yup, season 1 was truly kino

Attached: boomer ahai.jpg (288x288, 34K)

How would he have handled the NK?

Attached: 3221.jpg (400x560, 72K)

>Theon you a real nigga aight

The very last scene was actually kino. Episode would have been good if it weren't for Arya killing NK.

youtu.be/CVyeNtt81zQ

Another original scene by the show that had good writing.

What happened?

They mentioned Arya stabbed NK in same place where obsidian dagger was stuck to create him
Is it the same place tho?

Attached: 1556649875629.png (640x340, 227K)

Am I a çoi if I like Jenny of Oldstones?

just say no

Attached: C01A4C61-2443-49B5-969F-3FE25790444B.jpg (500x514, 77K)

It’s obvious and makes canon sense going all the way back to S1 why Arya killed the night king. It’s indirectly because of Bobby b. Think about it...

Gendry is robert’s son and he fucks Arya hours before she kills the night king. Meaning his cum is still oozing out her goblin puss by the time she kills him. Why does this matter? Because THE SEED IS STRONG!!!!

THE SEED IS STRONG
>THE SEED IS STRONG
CUM SAVED WESTEROS

God, how many quips would this scene contain in Season 8?

While the scene itself may be technically original, it's still heavily inspired by book content.

he would have slapped him in the ass with his long throbbing dragon

They can only write material, even original stuff, when they have the groundwork to work from. Without the books they are headless chickens.

Bitch slapped that blue face smurf across the north

Attached: 1556397428889.jpg (468x468, 59K)

Would’ve killed Jon immediately when he refused to bend the knee then threatened the north with dragons afterwards. Also would’ve burned Cersei ez. Then the nights watch would tell him about the WW so he would have all of weateros go to the wall to defeat it ez

if dubs, euron raises the drowned god from the seafloor and fucks everyones shit

GOOOOOOOOOOODS

Yes. You were very good in the show and your death scene was kino. Go get yourself an Otter Pop from the freezer.

The Night King would have zero chance if he woke the dragon.

wheres the video preston?

you've had more than enough time to mine Yea Forums for criticisms

>They mentioned Arya stabbed NK in same place where obsidian dagger was stuck to create him
Arya stabbed the NK the same place she got stabbed by The Waif, which was above where Arya got stabbed by Gendry.

Attached: sonicwinter.png (1028x465, 688K)

>is there a chance we ever could’ve worked?
>is there a chance I can fit into my old armor?

I wish it had been Jon to break your little body.

>GRRM said the show is no longer his child and he adopted it out to D&D and now the books are the only thing he cares about
>GRRM also says he wishes there was 4 more season and he hates that so much was cut
GRRM is going to shit on the show ending with his books so hard D&D will never get work again

Attached: 1554611369238.jpg (1200x727, 110K)

he killed himself

>"No one can fault /got/ for their courage" Benioff said. "When they saw the show was lost, they rallied their posters and shitposted their way up the internet, hoping to reach the writers and force them to explain. And almost did. They misled their posts at Twitter, after they cut Yea Forums's catalog off, and split the reviews open" David said. "All the while shouting for DABID"

Jon was such an uggo in season 1

why would jon kill her?

Attached: 56770790_357152524802596_4967140521808793992_n.jpg (1080x1349, 147K)

The only thing GRRM is going to shit is himself to death after one too many buffets. D&D will be successful for the rest of their lives for producing such a profitable show.

the rest y'all know

Attached: when_the_nights_king_durns_to_ya.jpg (1080x810, 73K)

>"Figure it out for yourself."
God damn, any random poster here has 10x the respect and creativity to write better scenes and make them work.

>Jon fights his way through the dead in Winterfell, trying to make his way toward Bran in the Godswood.
>Bran has been warging for a while, but we don't know where he’s at
>Jon runs into Arya, an injured Beric, The Hound, and Melly fighting the dead, as they all make their way to the courtyard just before the Godswood
>Viserion is attacking and burning the living who are fighting the dead there
>Cut to Arya who looks at the undead dragon, camera frames the Dragon’s blue eyes, she smiles and rushes, Beric confronts Viserion as well with other living soldiers, Clegane sees the fire, curses, then faces his fears as he, Beric and Arya confront the undead dragon
>Jon fights toward the gate while the dragon is being distracted by the others
>Melisandre stays with Jon as he kills a few wights
>We are shown the fight with the dragon intercut with Melly talking to Jon, Theon defending Bran as the NK approaches
>Ghost seen fighting the dead next to Sam, the closest thing to family, as Jon had been in the sky on Rhaegal
>We hear the deep thud warging sound as Ghost stops fighting, and runs to the courtyard towards Jon
>Melisandre looks in Jon’s eyes and acknowledges what she saw in the flames - Snow. She comments she was seeing Ice AND Fire. Deeply regretful of the sacrifices she made to her god that were in vain, she offers herself as the final sacrifice, and begs Jon to plunge his sword into her chest. (Since the Nissa Nissa prophecy isn’t in the show, this is only a slight nod to the books)
>Jon unsheathes Longclaw and places it on Melly’s chest
>Cut to dragon, Beric pushes Sandor out of the way of fire, it is not Clegane’s time to die, but Beric has had many chances, and burns for saving him
>Cut to Mel: “Do it.”

Attached: jonandghost.jpg (500x627, 344K)

>season 1
>it takes ONE MONTH to go from Winterfell to King’s Landing
>post S4
>characters can teleport from one continent to the other in less than a day

>colored hair squint eyes
DROPPED

Ayy you Gendry came when they fucked? Lmao he Washington just thinking "aww shit I can't let this bitch die a virgin, she was like a little bro to me". Then he faked it and went on to dream about his based father

Compared to the rest of the garbage in this episode, her scenes and her death were almost good.

the NK on the left ...

PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET

Attached: 52647774_303153757022539_3364491580209869264_n.jpg (1080x1093, 116K)

Dudemate, strap yourself in for Sanderson finishing this shitshow, the fat fuck could literally die ANY minute.

>Clegane axes the dragons neck and it recoils as Arya’s dragon glass blade plunges into the dragon
>Cut to Melisandre gasping, as the visual language/editing of Arya’s blade sinking was synonymous of Longclaw sinking into Mel’s chest in Jon's hands. The dragon’s eyes go dark, but Mel’s eyes smile.
>Hard cut to Bran as he stops warging as NK approaches, cue Bran & Theon scene, Theon doesn’t charge, but holds his ground. NK walks toward Bran
>Same shot when White Walker’s hair moved in the wind, but instead a bright light begins to glow on his back when he begins to turn
>NK unsheathes his sword, approaches Bran, Theon stalls and tries to spear him, Theon stabbed
>Burning light glows behind Arya, Clegane, who charge the White Walkers and make an opening as they move away from each other, the source of light revealing…
>Jon Snow, Aegon Targaryen, The Prince that was Promised, riding on top of Ghost, a burning white Longclaw held in his hand
>NK turns
>Jon leaps from Ghost, the rest of the dead are stunned and recoil from the sight
>Night King raises his sword to stop Jon’s swing as it comes down and lands in his chest
>Bran says “The North remembers.” in reference to the attempted death of memory of Westeros, and a Stark themed “fuck you” for normies to cheer to.
>NK shatters along with all of the dead.

There, I just gave everyone a more satisfying ending to their arcs than what we got. Way better than Jon yelling at a dragon, Bran doing nothing and Goblina saving the day based off of a throwaway line from Melly in season 3.

Attached: whitewalker.jpg (663x1019, 138K)

they meant the same location as in the winterfell godswood

If GRRM somehow shat out the last two books HBO could just double dip and remake the last couple seasons closer to the source material lol

If shit like x-men origins wolverine couldn't stop them what makes you think a book that no one is going to read would stop them?

sexy slav

based

>pack of smokes tucked into his costume belt
What a man

?????? the ritual happened under the Weirwood tree where 3ER and last CotF lived tho?????

good thing you're not involved in making the show...

You're wrong. deal with it faggot.

lol smoking

Can't wait to read the last ASOIAF book while cruising around in Star Citizen and watching Hannibal season 4. 2035 sure is shaping up to be a great year.

you have a better idea?

Legit fucking good writing, user. Coming from a fellow scriptwriter who fucking hates this amateur shit D&D made recently. Get into scriptwriting proper if you haven't, there needs to be more of you. I'd personally remove riding ghost though. He should help to make an opening, but not serve as a mount.

Eat shit. It's legit good.

Wtf i thought that too did they fucking retcon it

>Coming from a fellow scriptwriter
>It's legit good.
>some Yea Forums hack calling actual professionals amateur

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

children of the forest made the night king

Totally whats going to happen, just like wheel of time. That turned out okay, so who knows. If nothing else it would at least get an actual book conclusion out relatively quickly, Sanderson is a machine.

no they didn't, they meant his chest

What are your orders to prepare for the siege, my lord?

>Have the men begin work on a barricade.

Yes, my lord. We'll need a lot of lumber to build a barricade wide enough to be a serious obstacle to a horde of sprinting undead- perhaps ten or fifteen feet? I will organize lumber parties-

>No, no, two feet wide will do nicely.

Ah, so the barricade will be mounted at the crown of a ditch, so that the undead can't simply cross it? A cunning stratagem, my lord-

>No, no ditch. Just the barricade.

V-very well, my lord. Where shall we put the funnel?

>The funnel?

Yes, my lord, the funnel in the barricade to channel the enemy through, so that they do not simply make their own breach.

>No, no funnel.

A-as you say, my lord. Where shall I position the torchbearers?

>The torchbearers?

To light the barricade, my lord.

>Dany will light the barricade with Drogon.

But, my lord, doesn't the plan call for you and Dany to be engaged with the undead dragon?

>Yes.

In the sky above Winterfell?

>Yes.

As soon as the Night King arrives?

>Yes.

Which could be at the very start of the battle?

>Yes.

But then, who will light the barricade?

>Dany will light the barricade.

Y-yes, my lord.

Attached: 15874ca9938f6436471959bd585d711f.jpg (649x487, 69K)

>I'd personally remove riding ghost though. He should help to make an opening, but not serve as a mount.

Thanks, I've always been a good writer and I excelled in creative writing/written rhetoric classes in college. I agree riding Ghost was a bit much, but they neglected the Direwolves in the show and Ghost did nothing in Ep.3 and I wanted a moment for him and Jon to do something together.

>big name never do thing bad
Spot the consumer

tfw we have already all read the last book

"actual professionals"
Just because it sells, doesn't mean its good.
Just because it's good, doesn't mean it sells.

>Twilight

>be me
>Night King
>finally managed to get to Bran, after 8 seasons
>seems a nice guy, want to show him my cool sword
>hear a scream behind me
>raging goblin materialize out of thin air
>nice dagger though, is that original Valyrian steel?
>stop her falling, don't want her to hit me and hurt both of us
>wait, does she want to ki...
>boooom
>am I dead? Where am I?
>is this a cart?
>why are my hands tied?
>"ehi you...you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right?"
TODD YOU BASTARD

Attached: 0a60a67ba8e14dac90490f576b344f65--night-king-horse-games.jpg (625x1025, 74K)

list your credits faggot

>D&D
>Professional

They might be professionals, PROFESSIONAL SHIT WRITERS

I wonder if thats going to be his new thing though, finish series for dead writers

Holt sheet he was kino.

yeah, thats nice and all, but they're still professionals and youre a fanfic retard

Yes, and we need seasoned war strategists to tell us that sending the dothraki in as fodder to be reanimated was stupid. Us simpletons are not worthy of judging D&D

remember in season one when that dothraki guard lost a fight against Jorah because he hit his armor and it didn't harm him, then later he dies because a zombie with a toothpick hits Jorah square in the chest where his armor was strongest?

At 1:12
youtu.be/6Mr076-xwo4
Then compare it to 0:35
youtu.be/kasgHVjBUYk

>>GRRM also says he wishes there was 4 more season and he hates that so much was cut

>REEEEEEE GIVE ME MORE MONEY

first two episodes prove the show has gone on too long

And then the final twist, he gets so caught up doing it that he dies and someone else finishes stormlight
no spoilers pls im only on book 2

>implying implications with no real evidence
>I have never seen you do something, therefore, you can't do that thing

Understandable. I'd make Ghost maybe smash into the NK to disorient him or something. There's not much he can do due to lacking weapons capable of hurting WWs nor is it realistic to have him do shit like carry a dragonglass knife in his jaws. That said, I wouldn't want him to die and to keep it realistic, if he tackled him, he'd be open to getting fucked up.

I wish it had been Jaime.

see

>this is literally how the average person thinks
think of your coworkers and how inept they are, that's how it is everywhere in every industry

Number one rule of mainstream fantasy is that armor isn't real.

sansa stark it the smartest person in all of westeros

dont question her

user was shitposting
it's absolutely not the same location
but dabid was referring to the same place as in the same part of his body. the closeup of aryas dagger entering him looks like it's the center of his chest, but in the shot where he explodes, it's clearly icloser to his side. consistency error that they didn't give a fuck about

>Spill a forty for muh nigga Theon

>asking someone to reveal personal information on Yea Forums

>night kang wanna bust a cap in my ass cos i be dry snitchin on da low

as i thought. Writing gay fanfic doesn't make you a "script writer"

Literally all the normies at my uni said it was awful.

the chad auto-resolve vs the virgin battleplan

Attached: chaddard stark.jpg (315x281, 20K)

>Being paid to do something = professional
wew

Also how do you know I'm not an actor/writer/director and you probably saw my face on the cinema already but I can't prove it without doxxing myself? Guess you'll just have to shitpost.

I observed that too. Sam is about the only character in this show who aged well. even Sansa is on the way down now

He looks a lot like my cousin.

I miss rank sam

Ah, alright

I'm Dan abrams, welcome to Live NK

Attached: Night King.jpg (350x528, 46K)

>>Being paid to do something = professional
that's literally what it means you fucking retard

and if you were any of those things, you wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums in the middle of the day UNLESS you're a super shitty one and only by name.

the problem is that the books are a mess that can't have a proper ending. GRRM is never going to publish it anyways

John Bradley said the show actually kindof saved his life, since he was a fat awkward NEET with zero self-esteem. Through GoT, he gained the confidence and felt like even due to his looks and weight, he still has a lot to offer and now is pretty confident. He takes on interviews like a boss.

We wuz Ravens not sheit

I think what he meant was that the Night King isn't actually dead.

>but Arya stabbed him with dragonglass
But dragonfire didn't harm him?

>but he and his white walkers shattered into ice
You know what ice is, right? You know it can reform, right? You know he's been "broken" before, right?

The ending was anti-climatic and the strategy at the beginning was questionable but all in all it was a pretty good episode.

>since he was a fat awkward NEET with zero self-esteem
How did he have the guts to audition for the role?

Not the guy you're replying to, but more than one time zone exists. Other than that you're correct.

His partner in crime

Attached: IMG_2680.png (640x1136, 140K)

strategyposting is the best meme of this episode

Based Boomer Jaime

whether it's 330 or 630, any time in between is still the middle of the day

IT SUBVERTED MY EXPECTATION = GOOD

IT DID NOT SUBVERT MY EXPECTATION = BAD

I liked being rid of your annoying character if that counts.

Maybe he was a bookfag and was excited for the adaption?

It's also back when GRRM was still involved to an extent

>ayo we wuz kangs of da norf
>dolla dolla bran finna take da throne

If that's being professional then hey, I'm one too.

Also
>Person with very public life and lack of privacy who has to play the game and police their thoughts and words 24/7 to maintain the image and career has no reason to visit an anonymous site where they can get some form of escapism.

Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Calm down bro, have a ferret picture.

Attached: Ferret nosey.jpg (900x600, 88K)

I saw the subversion and I clapped. I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

Its 12am in germany

>Cersei drives Dan I to the point of becoming the big bad at the end of the series
>gets killed by Jon
Your face when

Oh look, (((Dabid and DB Weiss))) are here

Agreed.

Attached: 2sweete.jpg (400x330, 35K)

What's that thing next to Jon?

What really would have subverted my expectations:
>battle plans weren’t drafted by a retard
>nk wasn’t a retard and just commits his entire undead army to massively overpowering the living
>a week later he comes to survey the dead only after raising everyone he could again and then proceeding to hunt more of the living in the area
>maybe has his wights just capture bran instead of the shit we saw
>rest of the series is westeros being annihilated by zombies

ZOMBIE POLAR BEAR

Attached: bravo.jpg (405x504, 107K)

no one cares about writers. You can list all your credits and no one will still know you because of course, you're not a writer. Plus, most of them all have social media accounts and don't think twice about listing their work

yeah, and that doesn't matter because Hollywood doesn't exist there.

When I saw Arya Batman-gliding to NK they subverted my expectations of a good writing.

Would have made this the most kino tv show of all time to be honest.

So do we all agree Tyrion will betray Dany for Sansa leading to his death then Jon will kill Dany ?

It took a month for the king and his entire procession to make the trip but the shit from where the ships just went around the continent in one episode was worse.

so which is it? Is this show known for good writing or not? Because it sounds like you faggots just want to complain about everything

I was unironically disgusted, every other weird death scene I handled fairly easily, but something about the way she was just crushed by the giant like that was unsettling to me.

I just keep thinking why have the Night Kind at all, if he's just gonna up and explode away like that?
Now it just seems like a plot device to bringing everyone back together, but it ended up hogging away spotlight for several seasons.

>implying people can't travel from one country to another
akchually laffin

What in the name of the Seven Gods are D&D professionals in , exactly?
except being fucking jews

So whats next? Literally the entire army of Daenerys got buttfucked and theres like maybe 2 still alive.

Are they really gonna end it with assassinating Cersei? Because thats the only way I can see this shit get resolved in their favour.

Thanks I’ll take my paycheck
To make it more up to date the nk will raise a qt ice queen waifu to take over for him

Dabid Benioff wrote fucking XMen Origins Wolverine, Troy, and Gemini Man looks like its going to be hot garbage.
Other than GoT, DB Weiss has only written one episode of It's Always Sunny

They're fucking trash. Sit down, bitch. Everything that was good about GoT was based on Martin's work, once that dried up the show died hard.

>Night Kind
Is that what they were smoking when they wrote this shitshow?

It's about 11:30pm in the UK and London is essentially Europe's Hollywood.

People tend to not care about writers because actors and directors generally take the lion's share of the fame of any production, due to them being the faces. Unless they're writer/directors like PTA or Tarantino, in which case they're called Filmmakers usually.

Also why would anyone who relies on the mainstream out themselves as someone who goes to a nazi website like 4chins? Are you soft in the 'ead?

yet they're still getting paid for their work and you're...patting yourself on the back because "you told him!" online?

He would let all 10,000 dothraki and their horses rape him if thats what it took. Everyone knows you dont wake the dragon

About that cavalry charge my lord...
>What about it?
Well the Dothraki don't have dragonglass weapons my lord.
>And?
Are we going to let them charge in pitch darkness with weapons that don't hurt the dead? Who are, by your word, are without number?
>Yes
And your wolf will charge too?
>Yes
V-Very well my lord... How are we going to assist that charge?
>Catapults
Ah yes, the artillery. I imagine you'll want it deployed in the castle, this wa-
>No, no, just put it in the frontline.
Frontline, my lord?
>Yes
I'm not sure I underst-
>Oh and make sure they fire a single volley

imagine Bear Loli stands up and says something really cocky and arrogant to everyone, and they decide they aren't gonna let a little girl disrespect them like that anymore. so they put her on her knees and make her service every man in the room... it starts off tame with just a blowbang, but by the end she's got cocks pounding her every hole, a never-ending supply of men lined up, eager for their turn with her tiny, warm body. her mouth is filled to the brim with their semen, more than she can handle, but they make her swallow it all. her tight cunt filled with the loads of countless men, no doubt she'll bear a child - if she's even bled yet. after the night is over, she can't help but masturbate to the memories of being forcefully taken by all those strong, handsome men she previously talked down to. she knows it's wrong, but she feels a burning desire give up her title so she can take up work in the town brothel and feel that ecstasy again...

They are only given careers to produce things like Star Wars purely because of their association to GoT, this is how the majority of the industry works. Names with selling power.

dabid writes books about lusty mongrels

>Crouching Tiger Hidden Arya

>tfw the rest of the show literally doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things
>tfw even if cersei wins she'll just eventually be succeeded by a superior monarch

The NK was the endgame boss, why did they kill him off so early? God damn.

Attached: ee7.png (493x402, 7K)

I guess in the end, it was Azor Arya after all...
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

hello 9/11 this post right here

>essentially Europe's Hollywood.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA So still literally means nothing

and again, writers live on social media pushing their shit. A writer could list his credits in this thread and no one would know it was actually him because it's still anonymous. That faggot user, or you, whoever, could literally just pick a random no name writer on imdb and ape his shit, it wouldn't prove anything. But it doesn't matter because I know and you know, we all know, that user was just some faggot fanfic writer who thinks he knows better and can do better, but he never will because he's here with us not doing shit with his life.

Show would've been better if Jaime killed the NK, and Arya was the one who assassinated Cersei. There's poetry in it, a Stark wins in the South, and a Lannister wins in the North.

Dabid has the crayons dude. To subvert your expectations he NK isn't really dead.

i'll have you know she's a legal loli, officer

How many generals are there for this terrible porn series? Why do you simpletons enjoy it? Awful writing, terrible acting, unrealistic costumes.. I could go on and on. This shit is the very definition of degeneracy.

Nice goalpost moving faggot, thanks for letting me know you have no integrity as well as no taste

This would legitimately be better than what we're probably getting. Or have bran's mark turn him into the next NK after they leave him in winterfell

Lol have sex retard.

Suspend your disbelief us dumb incel

>Clegane Redditbowl is the onmy thing left to look forward to.

yes, yes, call everyone else out for ""degeneracy"" while you, the pinnacle of western civilization, are spending your time posting on fucking Yea Forums

you’ll be surprised how many mainstream faggots lurk Yea Forums

I didn't move shit breh, you did.

cringe

>Arya teleports behind Gregor to land the killing blow
>"What? He was on my list"
>smugly chuckles

>Cleganebowl is happening
>Hound on the ground
>Mountain swinging back his sword for final blow
>a silhouette appears behind the Mountain's back
What would you do then?

Are you fucking HYPE!?

Attached: cleganebowl.jpg (1280x3597, 468K)

So not the place she originally intended to stab him? Thinking emoji

Given the leaks and the after the episode how DABID talked about hiding Ayra ending with scenes of other characters in strife can we agree they tried to hide the Sansa and Tyrion future relationship in this episode

>goalpost moving
do you even know what this means?

That's a yikes from me dawg. Back in my days we called it "lurk more", I advise you to do exactly that or go back to r*ddit ;-)

Yeah, cause we all get our kicks posting random writer's credits, right? No one would ever know!

Not that user but damn you're dumb.

>but he never will because he's here with us not doing shit with his life.
Lmao and you're taking personal offense to another user's fanfic because you're a fucking projecting loser hahahaha
You feel personally attacked because you're emotionally attached to a shitty show/episode

>smoking can kill your unborn child

Lmao

>We thought The Hound killing The Mountain was too obvious, we've known for three years we wre going to give that moment to Brienne

>Same output as Hollywood
>Literally means nothing
>Caps laughter spam
I want to shart in your mouth so badly, my dude.

>A writer could link his profile and remain anoymous
>WE ALL KNOW
>Won't do shit with his life
Just because you have the IQ of a 4 day old banana doesn't mean you can project on me.

>thinks he knows better and can do better
Well all it takes is to actually write an outline of the sequences he wants to write (which is the first step to writing a first draft of a script, fyi) and he did and turns out it's a lot more thematic, in-character and interesting than what we got. So he's on the right track.

Meanwhile you're here being a fucking disappointment to everyone around you.

Misplaced confidence kek.

This show should have a laugh track.

>>Same output as Hollywood
that's a good joke.

this post made me fucking give myself up at the local station just by reading it

How shall we prepare the Dothrak, m'lord?

>We shall have them at the front of the formation

Ah, we will use them to skirmish and divert the horde before they hit our lines, brilliant.

>No, they will act as our vanguard.

B-but, sir, they are lightly armored raiders, surely they'd be more useful for flanking or hit and run maneuvers.

>Daenerys tells me they are the greatest warriors across both continents, it will not matter.

O-of course m'lord...so shall we prepare them dragonglass weapons?

>That will not be necessary, I have faith in their ability.

...yes m'lord...well then, we should prepare fires throughout the field to give them plenty of vision on the horde so they know what they're charging towards.

>Again that will not be necessary.

So you want them to charge the enemy force blindly?

>Yes.

Y-yes yes, of course m'lord...well then, shall our catapults fire before the charge or after they break away from the charge?

>The catapults will fire in as they charge.

But won't we risk hitting them?

>Yes.

...and they'll be charging in with no weapons designed to fight the wights.

>Yes.

While our own catapults fire at our cavalry as they engage?

>Yes.

And you want your trusted direwolf to help lead the charge with them?

>Of course.

...Right away m'lord.

Attached: 31-got-games-2.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 267K)

Any chance the nk comes back somehow? Maybe he sent someone in his place? Or that dude wasnt even the actual nk.

Oh fuck me you're probably right

NO WAIT WAIT I WANTED TO SAY THE N-WORAAAAAAGGGGGHHH

Attached: SAVE ME BRANDON AAAAAGHHHHH.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

How did the characters know killing the Night King would kill his entire army? Did they read the script?

Attached: 1381093603241.png (854x469, 274K)

>not looking forward to Jon killing Dany and the Dany fans to fucking shit themselves in rage

i know i laughed when stannis died

He comes back as the Day King.

Attached: 1544446813261.webm (1280x720, 3M)

it's ashitty retcon they introduced in Beyond the wall when they found a ww with 10 wights just hanging out

The last time they killed a white walker, all his zombos died.

White ass snowmuthuka magic n sheeit.
Womanlet btfo your whole trash can army. whiteboys btfo

Around abouts, actually. Quality tends to vary a lot more wildly than quantity though (usually Hollywood has the shittier, more consumerist films)

They killed one of the White Walkers and all the wrights fell dead. They figured it would be the same with the Night King.

No nothing snow told em

Show me the body.

they're professional producers not writers

Alright brah, I'm out.

Attached: 1551086694494.webm (1920x1080, 297K)

shoulda just died the first time the giant backhanded her desu

there was literally no reason for her to get up and stab the motherfucker other than having a yas queen moment

>"Lol like you could do better" fallacy, as if you need to engage on the same level as something to have valid criticism of it
>Listed works that are critically panned, aren't known for their scripts/completely forgettable/look like trash
>b-b-but they're still getting paid!

You never had a valid argument to move anyway. LOTR creators had respect and craft. Your favorite show will be forgotten by audiences in 5 years because its full of shallow thrills conjured by hacks.

As far as we see, this was invented end of S7 to prep for S8. Hardhome sees Jon kill a Walker and nothing happens to the wights. If it's not revealed, it doesn't exist.

>Sansa is on the way down now
she is a bombshell

oh shiet

The actor aged well, but the character is still the same bumbling imbecile you meet in season 1. I hate it.

to be fair, they had a plan b to light the barricates, which was just shoot fire arrows until it lights up, but the night king storm just fucked with that. Not that it was that smart, it could have taken them ages

how did they get this thing then

At least with Brienne it would be thematically consistent, so we won't even get that.

>ayo dis like a fire and ice song and shiiiiieeeet

all i ever said was that they were professionals and user wasn't. My point was that they're professionals for a reason, and user posting on Yea Forums wasn't. So how exactly did I move the goal post? When did I ever say they were good writers?

How can they still fix it??

Most confidence is misplaced, all that matters is you have it.

Euron kills all and ascends to godhood

The giant pimpslapping her across thr courtyard was my favorite part

Someone post The Rape gif

honestly it might be motivation enough for him to write. Or to die and let someone else use his notes.

The only way this show will be saved is if littlefinger faked his death

>every single Azor Ahair, Lightbringer, TPTWP, etc prophecy was just mystic bullshit and meant nothing
I think I've finally ascended above caring

Attached: 1535060846111.png (715x896, 54K)

Nothing. He was a bitchy teenager in the books and show and got fucked by brown savages.

>implying the night king was the darkness
>not the toxic feminism the show has been building up

Don't mind me, just posting the best scene of the show

youtube.com/watch?v=rBb3Q8VdYas&has_verified=1

Attached: 2545580fb565a4814d2c6afb413c2c97ae8afdb5_hq.jpg (236x354, 21K)

Today I will remind you:

"Do not prate at me of history, ser. Daemon Blackfyre was a rebel and usurper, Bittersteel a bastard. When he fled, he swore he would return to place a son of Daemon's upon the Iron Throne. He never did. Words are wind, and the wind that blows exiles across the narrow sea seldom blows them back. That boy Viserys Targaryen spoke of return as well. He slipped through my fingers at Dragonstone, only to spend his life wheedling after sellswords. 'The Beggar King,' they called him in the Free Cities. Well, I do not beg, nor will I flee again. I am Robert's heir, the rightful king of Westeros. My place is with my men. Yours is in Braavos. Go with the banker, and do as I have bid."
"As you command," Ser Justin said.
"It may be that we shall lose this battle," the king said grimly. "In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true. You shall find my sellswords nonetheless."
The knight hesitated. "Your Grace, if you are dead — "
" — you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."
Ser Justin put one hand on his sword hilt. "On my honor as a knight, you have my word."
"Oh, and take the Stark girl with you. Deliver her to Lord Commander Snow on your way to Eastwatch." Stannis tapped the parchment that lay before him. "A true king pays his debts."

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-image-game-of-thrones-36440791-500-350.jpg (500x350, 107K)

IIIII WAAAASSSS STROOOOOOOOOONG

Attached: EB275CBE871142BB82A91E9E54830584.jpg (800x755, 390K)

Have the got youtubers killed themselves yet?

Attached: 1556331287700.jpg (1072x1067, 707K)

W-well I guess that's all our battle plans wrapped up my lord. What shall we do about our non combatants?

>We shall garrison them deep in the castle far away from the fighting as possible, we don't want them getting killed and having enemies at our back.

Ah, you are right of course Lord Snow. Very wise of you. So then, where specifically shall they be kept?

>I was thinking the Stark crypts, I can think of no place safer than that.

...Well alright, I suppose that is a safe place during a siege, we will need to take some time to dig holes and move the Stark bodies outside of the walls until after the battle, this shouldn't be a problem with our current manpower.

>Oh no, that would be disrespectful to them, we won't be touching anything down there.

But sir, there are many dead in that crypt, who could easily come to life if a White Walker or the Night King were to resurrect the dead. All those women and children would be defenseless if the dead broke out, and we'd have wights in the keep.

>That will be alright, I have little reason to believe the White Walkers will be resurrecting the dead at all during the battle, we have nothing to fear.

Attached: hbz-jon-snow-1555891333.jpg (1200x600, 94K)

>None of the main cast die, Jon Snow is King and Dany queen.
>They're smiling and laughing, a paper filter gets put over everything.
>It's an image in a book. It closes. Old Sam (Played by George RR Martin) laughs to a young child.
"I guess this really was a game...
>He winks to the camera.
...Of thrones"
>DUN DUN DADA DUN DUN DADADA
>Directed By David Benioff and D. B. Weiss

Well, this is me....

Attached: arya_stark_censored_by_heroforpain_dd587f6-fullview.jpg (600x928, 38K)

>Brienne kills the Hound
>Arya kills the Mountain

Why are they such faggots

>Finale of S8 is has just faded to black
>"THE END"
>roll credits

>GRRM's twitter pops off minutes later
>"Pleased to announce that the Winds of Winter will go on sale next month!"
Would this be the real life? Or just fantasy?

Attached: 1504634920065.png (437x476, 186K)

worst house

Attached: N3u8ZQM.jpg (2934x2082, 952K)

well now I'm more hungry

They already knew about the snowstorm power, so this is also retarded.

Preston will probably just curse D&D for 20 minutes

>Night King gets near Brann
>Night King bows to him
>Brann stands up

Attached: 1520971074648.jpg (814x500, 77K)

without the threat of the build up of the Long Night vs civilization it becomes just pure soap opera. Theres no more ending after that. Its just endless IM QWANE NO IM KANG NO IM QWANE. Thats a soap opera and they dont have endings.

based

A Song of Ice and Fire

ICE BTFO by a teleporting tweener.

Whatever happened to Salladhor Saan? I liked the actor they used even though he wasn't descendant from the Summer Islands in the books.

It will be an epic shitstorm
>Pre-show stream with Phil the Issues Guy and RedTeamReview
>How much of a chance do you guys think there is that the NK will be killed this episode?
>Zero

Attached: 1465767231094.jpg (960x960, 952K)

>random WW shatters Sam's iron sword
>maybe NK is going for the Iron Throne to destroy it or smth
Nope.

how come they are poor if they jew the shit out of their stupid bridge?

>the only possible way to maintain muh ice and fire poetry is to have Arya kill Drogon too
Just do it Dabid

Attached: bee.jpg (1072x714, 84K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: autistic screeching.jpg (1665x868, 608K)

So is it really true that it was foretold that "no one can kill the Night King"? It would make sense considering "the girl is no one" but I don't remember any such prophecies.

they're not poor, they just don't flash it

manlet rage

I've listened to it after the episode. Never in my life I laughed so hard.

I say "valar morghulis"

I don't know about best
Quietest and hardest to understand for sure.

Why doesn't anyone else just build another bridge?

this is a big point being overlooked, what if deus ex machina hadn't existed and john just died here? Really garbage writing?

>manlet with a rage

Looks like he's on his way back to his home planet.

Why do they still underestimate the writers' ability to be bad so much?

Attached: rebuild.png (1028x792, 481K)

holy shit why
those guys are seriously stupid

he's just chilling in some brothel probably

To really have saved this episode we'd need to fix the writing seasons ago, but this is better than what we got.

Attached: http___pbs.twimg.com_profile_images_1081490975934038016_rS_WOofx.jpg (400x400, 22K)

No the same user, but i think the location too, i know it's not the same, but they are both trees with spiral pattern. And we know they are connected in some magic/faith way

>bridges are expensive
>people who can afford to build them can already afford to cross
>the Freys are pretty powerful and could fuck you up if you threaten their monopoly

How do I become a script writer

saved

KING IN DA NORF

Attached: 1CC691FC-6607-46E6-A2F2-51F09DC24CF0.png (645x729, 216K)

Well that would make sense if the """training""" wasn't bullshit and she didn't accept her identity as Arya Stark

How about:
>It's Arya
>She does her slam dunk out of nowhere move again
>Mountain grabs her
>She does that knife switcheroo and stabs him
>Doesn't do shit cause he's science zombie
>Mountain rips her fucking head off

Attached: 1425338949990.jpg (633x639, 52K)

>When did I ever say they were good writers?
You literally just predicated this statement
>My point was that they're professionals for a REASON
With this one.

What's the reason then? I know you have the mental faculties of a high school drop out but follow me: If you're claiming there is a REASON they're professional, and not offering up what that reason is, but then claiming user isn't good because he's not "making money", then you're making an implicit argument that the highest paycheck for a script is what determines quality, not content of the material. Therefore, you're an idiot and their writing credits are as laughable as your defense of them.

if you look in the 4plebs Yea Forums archive and search for my common phrases you will see that I've been POSTING ABOUT THIS SINCE 2017

my predictions are coming to fruition. Why else would they have someone like Arya "subvert expectations" by killing off the threat of the White Walkers with THREE MORE EPISODES to go????

Euron will be the FINAL VICTOR in the end. I'm going to have to amend some of my previous posts about him being "fire" to the "ice" that the white walkers represent. Dany and her dragons are the "fire" while Euron (and krakens?) are the WATER that extinguishes it!!

Euron will pull a coup on Cersei. I'm guessing he might enlist the aid of Qyburn who is, uh, misogynistic against Cersei because he is presumably an old straight white male. We are going to have another forced sympathy scene for Cersei. Maybe Euron has a dragonbinder horn but needs Qyburn to help decrypt how to use it? Maybe Qyburn figures out that you need noble blood from TWO separate close family members, and because Yara escaped, Euron decides to give the casual audience another SHOCKING BREAK THE INTERNET MOMENT by revealing to Cersei that he'll use the horn to get Dany's dragons, and when she chides him for letting his niece escape, Euron and Qyburn will then restrain Cersei, perform a C-section or abortion as Cersei begs Euron not to kill "his son" while Euron jokingly reveals that he knows "it's not my son, it's your nephew" and the final moment of the episode is seeing the life come out of Cersei's eyes while Euron uses the blood from her and her nephew to activate Dragonbinder, which then cuts to both Drogon's and Rhaegal's eyes changing, making them desert Kelly C and Jon to join Euron

something like that will happen. fucking BANK ON IT

Attached: Euron Rehearsing For His Showdown With Jon Snow.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Attached: Llx2N1H.jpg (642x1132, 219K)

so, who exactly took the poisoned gem from sansa's necklace and put it in joff's drink? how? when? why didnt he strangle himself with the rock instead of the poison?

Attached: Purple_Wedding.png (1920x1072, 1.3M)

I refuse to believe the hacks will even give us Cleganebowl.

Attached: sub-buzz-1877-1465790556-1.jpg (367x550, 82K)

I want zoomers out

AHHHH NO

TAKE IT BACK

What if they were commanded to not attack the construction of this other bridge by their liege Lord? Don't they answer to the Tullys? What if that happened, then the Freys said "fuck that shit" and then the Tullys called the banners to rekk their shit until they stopped attacking the new construction?

AFTER SEASON 8 EPISODE 3, ARYA KILLS THE NIGHT KING BY ASSASSINATING HIM FROM BEHIND

Reminder that in the last episode, Arya will attempt to assassinate Euron but will get thwarted by Jaqen, who Euron hired around the same time he hired the Golden Company

EURON WILL MAKE A TRUMP REFERENCE QUIP

D&D will want to rile the audience up for 2020, basically communicating "Orange Man won in your beloved fantasy. It is your duty to actually win in reality"

REMINDER THAT GRRM HIMSELF IS ASSHURT ABOUT TRUMP, no matter how you feel about 'zion don' THIS MAKES SENSE FOR THEM TO DO IN CURRENT YEAR+4

fucking BANK ON IT

Attached: Euron Pretending To Be Submissive To Lannister Slut So That He Successfully Pulls A Coup Later.png (1056x552, 737K)

the reason is that they're actually doing the work, which I've said already, not posting on Yea Forums about it and how they're better at it. It's cute that you keep calling me dumb you fucking idiot. Writing credits matter when the people who are supposedly better at writing literally have none.

Olenna Tyrell bruh. Watch when she walks up to Salsa during the wedding and compliments the necklace she's wearing.

>ShowRon is a shitty and pale imitation of his counterpart.

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ALL THE MORE SURPRISING, IN A D&D FASHION, FOR HIM TO BE THE VICTOR

If they hyped him up, it would take away from the surprise. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY they haven't portrayed him as the ominous "next step in evil above Ramsay" threat he is in the books. HOWEVER PILOU ASBAEK HIMSELF HYPED HIMSELF AS SUCH, but then later "claimed" he was just joking

WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT D&D WERE PRIMARILY ATTRACTED TO ADAPTING ASOIAF BECAUSE OF THE RED WEDDING

They are nihilistic edgelords at heart, not Danyfags or Jonfags.

If they truly cared that much about show backlash, they would have never let Sansa get raped. They would have never let Rickon and the Tyrells die. If they were such Danyfags they would never have had her execute the Tarlys.

THEY GET OFF ON SHOCKING THE AUDIENCE WHICH IS WHY THE FOCUS HAS BARELY BEEN ON EURON AND WHY THEY HAVE BUILT UP JON AND DANY AND TYRION AS GENERIC PROTAGONISTS

There is one last thing you have to keep in mind, and it is the fact that EURON FUNCTIONS AS META-COMMENTARY ON HOW RIDICULOUS THINGS HAVE GOTTEN IN TERMS OF WRITING. Having him kill all the 'good' characters off would be a poetic way to end the show, because in a somewhat subtle way IT WOULD FIT THE PATTERNS THE SHOW STARTED SETTING WHEN IT WENT DOWNHILL IN SEASON 5

Attached: Euron The Final Victor With His Fleet.jpg (1280x640, 76K)

>give me shit on a plate
>hey this isn't food its shit
>LOL HOW MANY RESTAURANTS DO YOU OWN FAGGOT

see, good thing you're not a writer.

They will because of shitty fanservice is the only thing left in the show.

A sword

youtube.com/watch?v=tkIczwc7Hz8

Attached: 1467907131878.jpg (900x900, 84K)

please stop responding to this retard

Or he will just gets stabbed in the balls by Yara. And of course she will make a comment about Euron's cock not being so big as she expected.

>food analogy
burger-kun...

Maisie literally says in an interview when she learned Arya was the one to kill the NK she thought it was dumb

jon snow fucking dies

imo it should've been jamie. Him killing the night king would've been a great redemption arc for his character. He goes from being the kingslayer and mocked by all of westoros to the nightking slayer, hero of westoros. Would tie in neatly with that quote of tyrion's about wearing who you are like armor and it can never hurt you

ditto

post?

The greatest battle in the history of Westeros and hardly any main character died. What is the cost of war ?

Perhaps we could arm the civilians inside the crypt with rudimentary weaponry for some sort of

>No, there will be one person with a dagger. That will be sufficient.

Oh I suppose that will be the Imp? Hah he seemed eager to prove himself in battle.

>No. That will be my sister and she won't use the weapon no mater the circumstances.

Roslin a cute though

Attached: 1556045155778.png (500x733, 441K)

Are fucking stupid as Ayra killing the NK was and how the others never even made it past winterfell, the silver lining is this retards fantasy of it being ended in a marriage alliance will never happen

Stop spamming your shitty videos here, Preston.

seen her take the jem ok, but how did she drop it in the glass? how didnt she poison herself too? how did sansa not poison herself not knowing it was coated in poison?
dont you have a reply that isnt 20 minutes long man

True. Normies have reverence for degrees and career positions (70% of which are "earned" through connections) and can't think for themselves.

Argumentum ab auctoritate is a very common fallacy.

GODS I WAS HIP BACK THEN

Attached: BOW.png (800x755, 1.19M)

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/biv8nr/spoilers_main_maisie_williams_comments_on_the_end/

she literally didn't say that. She said she thought people would hate it and that she would get shit for it.

GO FIND A THREAD STRETCHER, NOW!!!!!

Attached: gdkucomdg4u21.jpg (662x652, 540K)

bobbin for frozen yogurt

breh, put the phone down and actually watch the show.

>She said she thought people would hate it and that she would get shit for it.

Was she really wrong though?

the same would apply to anyone killing the night king, just for different reasons.

I forgot how good this show used to be

There you go again not even understanding the argument you're making, dipshit.

Pavarotti studied music and sang but was working menial jobs "doing nothing" with his life until he was discovered while he was selling insurance. At the same point in his life he was a better singer than Miley Cyrus was in hers when her auto-tuned songs were playing on the radio.

I would almost guarantee you think you can do something better than someone but you've convinced me you have no life skills apart from blowing smoke rings and cock

So they could give all these people fake colored eyes but couldn't give Dany violet eyes?

she is kinda wrong because she's reducing her character to nothing, when the show had been building her up for its entirety to be more than just a 100lb girl.

the gem is the poison, purple resin iirc a measter talks about it

I think you're misunderstanding...or trolling, but you can't be trolling because you're getting too worked up over this.

my man the phone is in recharge and im posting on my pc
im asking about the logistic, they were in front of everyone, how could they get it done
the gem was coated in poison, maester says there were residual traces on the gems

The gem is the Strangler, the poison. I think she dropped it into his goblet during a fairly innocent looking sweep of a hand or really any time she was near Joff's goblet.

They tried, Emilia Clarke didn't want to wear them

Post yfw GRRM changes the ending of the books to match up with this shitshow and prequel.

Attached: 1542371769584.png (1296x1080, 928K)

>the reason is that they're actually doing the work
But fanfic user did work writing his own alternative. You might be right if they said "it was shit and I can do better" and then never typed anything but they offered a better alternative.

GoT writers work is shit yet you are assblasted when it's critiqued

>seen her take the jem ok, but how did she drop it in the glass?
cool your autism, do you actually have to see it? She did it, she admitted to it, it got in there.

>how didnt she poison herself too?
because she didn't ingest the poison you fucking idiot.
>how did sansa not poison herself not knowing it was coated in poison?
see above. Physical contact doesn't mean you'll get poisoned, you have skin for a reason.

I'll kill the fat fuck myself if he does

>B-But at least the boo-
"Noh!".
GRRM is a piece of lard who will never EVER finish his books. The fat has clotted his brain to the point he doesn't remember how to write, let alone how to conclude his story, and will probably kill him the next time he goes for a light jog. He probably didn't even write a single page of Winds of Winter. I could write a 500 page critic of "The (8 hours) Long Night" faster than George "Rotund Retard" Martin can write a single sentence on a character's shit's consistency.
No, he will die alone in his fat-palace, knowing his life's work has been fucked into the ground. Because that's how it will be remembered. It will be remembered as the show, and everyone will assume that's what the Fatman had intended for his ending. 20 good men, finger in the bum, le balls and wine's cock XD... That is Gurrm's Legacy.
Fuck this shitshow, Fuck this gay earth, Fuck Daniel and David.
And most of all FUCK YOU GEORGE.

more wine, your grace?

>nihilistic edgelords
They're jews, so it checks out

Yep. Star Wars is in great hands.

>You might be right if they said "it was shit and I can do better" and then never typed anything but they offered a better alternative.
better alternative? lol, ok. inb4 lets see you do better.
>GoT writers work is shit yet you are assblasted when it's critiqued
I never said anything about their work being critiqued. I think it's funny retards on Yea Forums can think they can do better. He literally had jon snow riding ghost. LOL

>touch necklace
>touch food
>eat food
>die
that's how it happens
and poisons can be absorbed by skin, yes
ever seen analgesic band aid? they arent placebo man

no one will care about the books once the show is done (if they're ever done).

Like it not, the show will be remembered as the ending of this series, the books will not. It's sad, but true. People will remember the show for decades, and when the final book comes out (never will kek) no one will care anymore.

the poison was a solid mate, and you probably had to ingest more than atoms to get a lethal dose. Fucking cool your autism.

>build bridge
>freyniggers come and break it
now what?

World of Wolf is close to offing himself

>>GRRM also says he wishes there was 4 more season and he hates that so much was cut
this is the same guy who goes on for pages describing food. Tough titties man, no one has that kind of time.

>I'm not an idiot, you're just mad

Thanks bud, it's been fun. Go finish your GED now

Freys basically hold directly or through vassals all the parts of the river near their bridge, so they can avoid having competition

HE WORE A RED DOUBLET WITH-

>Go finish your GED now
projecting?

>be Tullys
>build bridge
>freyniggers get pissed but can't do anything about it without an open rebellion
What would they call this? The Freys of The Twins doesn't sound as good as the Rains of Castamere.

>questions are autism
just say you don't know man, being ignorant isnt a sin

bro, it's a fucking show/book. Devices serve the plot, that's it, not your autism. You're just unwilling to accept what has been explained. They used a poison in solid form disguised as crystal to sneak it in place. They got it into the cup so it could dissolved and be ingested in a lethal quantity so that it could work. Clearly skin contact is ok.

>He literally had jon snow riding Ghost
It's rough draft and he himself admitted that it was a fanservice inclusion... kinda like a 5 foot tall girl jumping like mario on a goomba and killing the main enemy of the series with a dagger when dragonfire couldn't

He has more self criticism than D&D show in their bts interviews

>kinda like a 5 foot tall girl jumping like mario on a goomba and killing the main enemy of the series with a dagger when dragonfire couldn't
nothing that happened in that scene was out of character for the show. She has been built up since the beginning, they foreshadowed it seasons ago, and he's not the main enemy. The dagger is made of valerian steel which has already been established to kill them. So why exactly are you getting worked up?

>He has more self criticism than D&D show in their bts interviews
also, he had a chance to respond to someone calling it stupid...but you know D&D aren't criticizing every decision they make just because they essentially have to hype up their show every chance they get? ok.

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Depends on how much power liege have on vassals, Frey could even not send their troops until the end of Robert's Rebellion and had no consequence except a little mocking nickname