If Sir Jora did all of this and still couldn't get a GF, what chance do I have?

If Sir Jora did all of this and still couldn't get a GF, what chance do I have?

Attached: ewfff.png (1673x943, 979K)

Grey Worm paid the iron price and got Missadei, so, there is a way.

>The man who beta orbited himself to death

he used to be married though

>just touch it please one time just touch it please khaleesi
Still thinking with his dick even as he's dying

Grey Worm doesn't have a dick though.

yeah and he fucked up and had to go into exile because she was a gold digging whore.
Jorah Mormont is a cautionary tale to never marry or beta orbit.

>hurr durr he couldn't get a girlfriend le beta knight
He was married twice before the show!

Haven't seen the episode but narratively speaking if Jorah is dead then Danny will follow soon after. He has been a major character in terms of showing her nicer qualities. Putting a stop to this relationship means that there is less room for them to continue with Danny going forward. She's not gonna make it bruh.

He was too fucking old and he lacked the one thing that old men need to land young women; money

Women bring nothing but misery and destruction in got, if it teaches you anything it should be that you shouldn't want a gf ever

she's losing faith in tyrion and he and jorah were the only people saying "yo dany it's probably not cool to burn the people you're claiming to liberate." we're 100% gonna see some targ madness now that she doesn't have her two greatest moderators

Women want men who oppose them, not worship them.

Jon becomes the queenslayer

Attached: 1551040500460.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Honestly the best moment, the music was great

Really, what was the point of Jorah? He's probably the most pathetic character I've ever seen in any form of media. I thought "Man, they must have SOMETHING lined up for him if they kept him alive this long" but no he just dies like that. I guess they kept him alive so they could say "LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED THIS EPISODE WHAT A TRAGEDY" when really he should have died back in like season 2.

It doesn't matter who you are or what you do. GF distribution is completely arbitrary and random.

If you've never had a gf, you're just a no-gf type. Nothing you can do.

>mfw women who named their daughters after Dany watch her go insane and get killed by Jon Snow.

Attached: 1556575904981.png (1280x720, 795K)

Aye, he paid the iron price, then got to chow on that box. Literally a metaphor for what men are expected to do by society's standards to be considered brave and acceptable.

If you want a woman, you can pay for her with gold, or with iron.

The dude has no dick, that says a lot.

Jorah might not have got her but Iain Glen probably smashed

He just has ridiculously high standards, instead of just marrying a northern waifu he married some gold digging southern whore and then he lusts after Dany who's like 40 years younger than him

great scene but hes been a useless character for 3 seasons now

Nope, Emilia refers to him in bts as her "best buddy" and "her pal". Also he's married with kids irl

the lesson is dont chase a woman after she friendzones you. bitches are temporary.

>instead of just marrying a northern waifu
HE LITERALLY DID THAT BEFORE MEETING LYNEESE!

READ THE FUCKING BOOKS!

He is also one of the gays

Attached: K8qK.gif (300x210, 790K)

no one is a no-gf type, people wouldn't have lasting mental damage after being alone for 25+ years if that was true