Can i get some movie recomendations for this feel

can i get some movie recomendations for this feel

Attached: 1556654655212.png (2626x1752, 624K)

Filth

tony (2009)

Un Homme Qui Dort

looks good

If I had a cute gf then yeah I'd be pretty motivated. Thats typically how it works.

>not intj
Fucking loser.
>Wow is me I am a 20 year old goober.

Attached: superior.jpg (2518x1173, 375K)

Even tho I checked all these boxes, my gf is a qt, so hang in there bros

Attached: fuck.jpg (2626x1752, 1.3M)

What realm you on faggot

Funny you should ask, I finally quit today.
I'm on Defias EU

that's literally me, wtf

>tfw 21 in a month and your meme only just reminded me of that.

Attached: Me.png (1619x1080, 574K)

>(You) in charge of interpreting the image correctly

this guy probably has the worst smelling breath and doesnt brush his teeth as well, what a retard. are all intp's like this or is it all people with an i at the start of their mb test score?

this is half me

i fucking hate zoomers

Attached: 1549326356418.jpg (443x455, 96K)

haha look at this old dude who is becoming like the old people he used to haha at

Fuck you insincere faggot, you'll never accomplish anything relevant.

gotcha. ive been on wra since i resubbed in draenor. see you in a few months/a year.

imagine being so pathetic that you put selfvalue in the age you were born in

>zoomers become the dominant memesters on Yea Forums
>everything is just /r9k/ garbage
What did you zoomers mean by this?

>2019
>wow
holy shit lol

i already have and am mentoring the next generation in the great circle of life

r9k is a cancer, user, it's just 19 year old zoomers that think they're not normalfags while expressing every normalfag action they do

i'm also not a zoomer

How many more years of endless Wojak and Pepe edits before they get bored?

until their friends on facebook, reddit and twitter (not normalfags btw haha) stop laughing at them

it'll probably keep going until they witness a tipping point of middle aged people using them too much

you seem to be quite fixated that others are obsessed with not being normalfags though it was never brought up
you have something to tell?

That hasn't been a thing on /r9k/ for years.
It's now unironcially dedicated to tranny discords.

the zoomers of Yea Forums are literal normalfags and it's worth mentioning that despite it already being quite clear

the more we spread awareness, the sooner we create zoomer camps and begin to cull their numbers, it's what adolf would have wanted

>21
>Barely finished school
>No aspirations outside of videogames
>Thinks he's smarter than other people
>Ugly neet
>Overweight
>wastes all night looking at funny Yea Forums frog
>no desire for self improvement

Fucking hell lads, should i just end it all?

me but im 24

you're not unique, most people are roughly the same, but you should still kill yourself

If you're a first-worlder it's actually ridiculously easy to get out of that kind of ditch bro, good luck

>only possess six of those characteristics
Guess I’m doin’ pretty good.

I wonder how much of a normalfag you are to critique this, becaue if you identify with the entirety of the boomer, doomer, zoomer identity meme, you are a normalfag regardless of age, because you are quite obviously just the average product of a specific generation

Except it's not worth it, it's just normie shaming bullshit. being a neet is based

Maybe get off Yea Forums for a month then see how you feel

pretty normal situation, you got time, but the fact that you have time is going to make you keep delaying. A lot of people in your situation just keep running a day at a time then suddenly they're in their late 20s and have nothing to show

>le vague description of 90% of Yea Forums so everyone can relate pictures

Attached: 1488328181522.jpg (474x309, 24K)

Thomas in love (2000)

time to do what? You really think getting a wageslave job and a gf is the pinnacle and it will fix all your problems?

Is that true? It used to be a great place for counter culture. It would be a shame if they fell for the tranny jew

>All checkmarks except i dont really care much about a girlfriend at this point...saw to much of bad experience with my brothers to risk

Yes, it's where the term comes from.

find your dream or something to pursue in your life

Not for long you don't, with that attitude.

>masturbates to his high school teacher
literally nothing wrong with that, you'd be doing it too if you had the same freshman english teacher as i did

why is there so much mbti posting lately? getting tired of this forced meme

i fell for the stem phd meme and got btfo
what next?

Attached: witches and bitches.jpg (1227x1430, 346K)

bluepilled digits