Attached: Pokemon.png (770x329, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmnkAOO6Qo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Video Games were a mistake

So expect bad reviews.

VIDYASHIT

what

Attached: bing bing wahoo.png (1200x628, 738K)

Attached: D5VarjmUUAMuHu4.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

>making movies out of video games
yikes

fuck, Yea Forums called it

This has been a rumour for like a year and basically every studio's goal with their big tentpole flicks these days.

This is absolute cutekino
youtube.com/watch?v=wmnkAOO6Qo4
suck it

Attached: DIM5.png (782x509, 714K)

As usual, Asia doesn't show the nigger at all. Even if he's the main character.

Why can't we do the same?

The Ryan Reynolds voice was an obvious choice and domestic and international audiences alike are getting tired of le 56% protagonist.

Too bad it's gonna flop

How do you know that?

Disney will buy Nintendo after this.

how can you start a PCU with a talking pikachu?

It's against Japanese law for Japanese companies to be bought out my foreign entities

Its unfortunate they had to 56% this

*by

fucked that up

DetPika and Sonic are flop proof. They'll make their budget back from millennial in it for the memes. Every time a trailer drops Twitter and Yea Forums swell with
>LOL THIS IS A TRAINWRECK I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT

Nintendo would rather torch their buildings and go back to love hotels than be bought by another company

If Anyone is buying Nintendo, it would be Microsoft

The won't sell the company, they'll sell the Intellectual Property Rights.

Why would they sell one of their most profitable IP?

We know that theres a mewtwo movie (probably just a red/blue plus green/mewtwo) and a sequel already in the works. I dont understands how is this newsworthy since pokemon was the biggest bidding war in Hollywood's history of course there's more novies planned

For what other reason? Money.

The Mewtwo movie is a Japanese production. There's an anime movie every year. It's unconnected to what WB is doing.

Will they give Mewtwo fur?

They would need $50 billion to buy the pokemon franchise

Disney has enough money to buy the whole Diet

Attached: Alien.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>NOW HE IS safely retired, the 77-year old former Nintendo boss Hiroshi Yamaushi is regaling Wired magazine about how he reverted to abuse to silence the mighty Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Apparently Microsoft was making a bid to buy Nintendo for absolutely huge amounts of money. Vole was confident that Nintendo would take it. The Game Cube wasn't doing particularly well at the time and there was a lot of money involved. Ballmer himself showed up at the negotiations to have a quiet word.

However Yamaushi didn't like the deal, which he saw as a loss on a level similar to World War Two. He said he ranted a bit about Japanese values and identity but it went no-where. So in the end he said in Japanese "suck my yellow balls Mr Ballmer".

The translator looked embarrassed and was clearly not translating the phrase exactly, although Ballmer did smile at a sentence that included the word 'yellow' in it.

Frustrated Yamaushi stood on a chair, put his hands around his mouth and very slowly and in English said: "Hey Ballmer why don't you suck my tiny yellow balls."

He said Ballmer and team were speechless. They were as scandalised as if he had shown them a nipple at the Superbowl, he said.

Pokemon is the most profitable video game franchise of all time and Mario is second. Nintendo have zero need to sell the rights to any of their other IPs.

Mewtow? A remake of the 1st animated movie with mew?

YES PLEASE

Attached: 1555098776052.png (644x800, 43K)

Pokemon Conquest movie when

Attached: d.png (590x894, 301K)

pokemon mystery dungeon movie

build up a pokemon universe so eventually they can go full Kaiju movie with Groudon and Kyogre

>after credits scene
>Detective Pikachu chills at his office, goes for another cup of coffee
>previously unseen character steps out of the shadow
>it's red & blue wearing italian guy with a moustache
>'Detective Pikachu? I'm here to talk to you about the Smash Initiative.'
>cut to black
>Detective Pikachu will return.

brillant

what characters would the Nintendvengers consist of?

>They were as scandalised as if he had shown them a nipple at the Superbowl, he said.
holy fuck

Attached: react94.png (400x240, 147K)

Mario, Link, DK, Kirby and Pikachu and Samus

WE'RE GOING TO GET A SONIC CINEMATIC UNIVERSE TOO, INCOMING UGANDAN KNUCKLES MOVIE

Attached: knuckles.jpg (473x266, 23K)

Im not talking about that aninated movie hit an actual mewtwo/green movie.

You're retarded dude. Star Wars is far far far more profitable than Pokemon but only sold for 4 billion. Dont tell me youre one of those tards that thinks Pokemon is the biggest IP of all time like I've seen some people here claim.

GIMME A KIRBY MOVIE DAMMIT

modern star wars is incapable of selling toys

Pokémon has a lot of kino potential

Hollywood was a mistake

pokemon universe sports movie when?

and who's the better "unifying" villain, Bowser or Ganondorf

In the pokedex its said that mew has little fur, that can only be appreciated if looked closely

Sonic is part of Super Smash Bros

Attached: Capture.png (661x762, 18K)

Master Hand

There's TWO Mewtwo movies in production right now??
AND there's rumors of Mewtwo getting an Armor Evolution in SS as a callback to the first movie.

Attached: Mewtwo[1].png (437x335, 346K)