They were best women in the world

The U.S. women's national soccer team has won Olympic gold, and the world cup, but now they must face their toughest challenge yet....
>music stops
The Dallas, Texas under 15 boys soccer team.
>cancerous uptempo tween shit music that some studio faggot chose for the trailer begins to play
>cut to scenes of 15 year old boys: picking food out of their braces, talking about boners, picking their nose, farting, doing homework
Watch as these strong women comfort each other and band together to do the impossible...
>bitches crying
>bitches trying to give a motivational speech
They may not triumph on the field...against boys....that are basically scrubs compared to any mens team....but they'll walk away winners in your heart.
NAME MY MOVIE Yea Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Name my film.png (1249x1690, 2.48M)

>U-15
Some of those Mexicans look like the fastest boy in Sweden brand of under 15

How about...

BRAVER heart

How about: Almost Pro

Dropped Balls

It's funny because it has multiple meanings :D

>Americans
>capable of playing soccer
Soccer requieres running, amerifats, don't even bother.
There's a reason why no one takes US soccer seriously.

Attached: 1553665830857.jpg (407x428, 20K)

>Dropped Balls
8/10

Attached: ...jpg (510x527, 34K)

Attached: haha.png (563x142, 18K)

I wonder how many goals they'd score against a mens world cup tier team.

They would get obliterated.
If you have actual talent, you are already in the big teams by the age of 17.
Those teams are made up of mediocrity.

>anyone on planet earth
>capable of playing soccer with refs who throw up a red card for bumping into another player
The sport is a joke, gtfo divegrass fag.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29450-1385498459-5.gif (500x288, 2.78M)

At least the girls got their good looks.

>he doesn't even have a club right now

>soccer
Quit larping, retard. Everyone here can see that you're American.

Soccer Moms

>Cheating exists in football

Is this really news to Americans? Is it even humanly possible to be this fat and this stupid? Well I guess so, bu-, wait a second...

>Mutts
>Humans

And just like that *clicks fingers* the balance of the universe is restored.

And yet here you are, every single day, eating American shit. We're in your head for FREE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>cheating
>act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
ESL faggot. Flopping in "association football" is mandatory for success. It's not dishonest or unfair, it's part of your shitty game and expected. Every fucking game of divegrass I have watched had so many flops it churned my stomach. At least in "gridiron football", breaking the rules usually involves actual physical contact in the form of holding, horse collar, etc.

Attached: boateng_messi.gif (636x357, 3.77M)

This happens all the time. One time the women's Olympic hockey team lost to high school boys

>Every fucking game of divegrass I have watched
There's your problem right there, user.

I have unwatched untold numbers of divegrass games. I had a bong roommate in undergrad who was huge ARSEnal fan so I was subjected to the PL on the reg. I do kinda like pic related, though. I have a soft spot for those guys.

Attached: 1200px-Hull_City_Crest_2014.svg.png (1200x1588, 264K)

Are you so retarded you don't know that men and women have physical differences?

No they don't, that's why women are police officers and soldiers now.

Good thing they're under 15, then (U-15).

I don't even watch football, but that dribbling that Messi did there is why they call it the beautiful game.

Who gives a fuck about the nigger that dived and cost his team a goal.

>hope solo
Someone do it. Right now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>look at that dribbling ohmygawd
>totally uncontested and if said nigger had even breathed on a superstar like messi he would have been walked off
Maybe at one point when people were allowed to bump into each other. Maybe.