Mr fredo!!! we need to throw da ring in da volcano!!!! the evil bad guy dude whose evil for no reason will win if we...

>mr fredo!!! we need to throw da ring in da volcano!!!! the evil bad guy dude whose evil for no reason will win if we dont do it, lets spend 20000 pages walking slowly across the l;and to the volcano and go to heaven

And you incel fags say he was better than Game of Thrones lmao?

Attached: 425335-tolkien_photo_c.jpg (533x755, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Francis_Reuel_Tolkien
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based retard

>epic fantasy book made by an old fuck is still relevant to this very day
>people are starting to give up for that fat fucks story
Yeah, even though this is bait, it made me raise a relevant question
Also, don't pretend that you have lots of sex

>MY STORY IS SUPERIOR BECAUSE OF MUH TAX POLICY
>big bad gets OHKO by a Mary Sue

Attached: 1553349508005.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Someone tried getting me to watch GoT because they know I like the LOTR movies.
The differences in presentation and direction were too much. GoT just seems so corny and cheap by comparison. Like a soap opera.

it's not bait retard

Oh yeah, I forgot that Tumblrinas and Redditors took control of this place
Matters not, soon enough they will hang themselves

>And you incel fags say he was better than Game of Thrones lmao?
yes ofc
the books are ironic.
pretty much every theme you find in game of thrones originated from his books.
you would be an idiot to undermine the lord of the rings and hobbit books.

well then that's just sad.

Tolkien's son was molested by his father's pedo friends

Proof?

My cavernous asshole.

Oh, but that's lack of dildos you've been using

>people are starting to give up for that fat fucks story
Wrong
Tolkien's work is intensely inspired by his studies intonmythology and theology. Put together, it's essentially a fictional version of the bible. Because of this, it has an immortal quality, and will remain in the collective consciousness for generations. It may even come to rank with epics such as The Odyssey and Gilgamesh in terms of historical significance.
Meanwhile, fatasses' work is a glorified soap opera in text form that's only well known because it got made into a popular TV series. It will be forgotten by most a few months after the final season ends, and forgotten by all a few years after he dies before finishing the books.

Seriously. George's shit can't even compare to Tolkien's masterpiece.

Attached: 16516510513730.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Why do tolkienfags get so fcking mad? it's just basic knowledge that Game of thrones is now more culturally relevant and is objectively better

This
It's (((reddit))) who needs to leave

I think you agree with that user. he could have phrased the post better, but I don't think he's saying GoT is better.
the fact that GoT is relevant AT ALL is a testament to Tolkien's legacy in itself.

>economic policy for the evil gold haired baddies is they have a mountain of gold below them

Shut up you flamboyant homosexual

Based Satan
Also, second poster here, my point was that Tolkien is the ultimate classic, while Martin's is just a trend for the moment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Francis_Reuel_Tolkien

OP got pretty BTFO

>>big bad gets OHKO by a Mary Sue
literally what happened to the witch-king of angmar

>In 2019, The Observer reported that Tolkien had said, in a tape-recorded conversation with Carrie, that he was sexually abused by at least one of his father's friends as a child.
Yeah, no
This is no proof

merry stabs him in the leg with an enchanted elvish/barrow wight blade (fucks his arm up) and then Eowyn finishes him off.
hardly a OHKO