Outmaneuvers everyone with her 500 IQ plays

>outmaneuvers everyone with her 500 IQ plays
>outlived all the so-called genius characters (tywin, littlefinger etc.)
>has been #winning since season 1
>people still think she's dumb or crazy

Umm sweaties, your sexism is showing

Attached: 0d31353388bd5288a1157290e401e37ab07448cdfa03765c8e68f03f59a2f9fe-1556554736.jpg (480x479, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5vIVa8iTT8
archiveofourown.org/works/1186610
archiveofourown.org/works/845733
youtu.be/M2TlSM-2SyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's an extremely ironic article on Deadspin that basically elaborates on this post, I don't normally read Deadspin but I stumbled upon it and it made me chuckle more than their usual stuff did.

>surrenders her vagina to 10 different men and gets knocked up several times
Woman privilege.

>500 IQ

Was being paraded naked through the streets of King’s Landing part of her genius plan?

can't argue with results

>but muh children
she never loved them anyway

was losing 3 children part of her plan?

I want Lena to put me in gentle bondage and pretend I'm Joffrey.

No but her children had it coming, and were doomed to die young
One was a sadist, and the others were probably retarded due to incest
Throughout the show she learned from mistakes, grew, and conquered her enemies
She won't be making the same mistakes

Cersei winning it all would be the best ending ever

Attached: haneke1_1419482c.jpg (460x288, 21K)

>no elephants
who cares

>has supreme plot armour
woah true genius

that feminine shoulder pads

Attached: download (5).jpg (552x454, 42K)

>gentle

>Cersei gets offed in episode 4 or 5
>Jon won’t surrender throne to Dany
>She goes mad queen and orders the dragons to execute him by fire
>He lives bc Targaryen
>Rhaegal sides with Jon
>Jon beats Dany, dragons kill each other
>Jon fades away before taking the throne bc stopping Dany was the purpose the lord of light brought him back for
>Sansa convinces everyone to just fuck off into 7 kingdoms again
>The world is better off now that all the fire lizards, ice zombies, red witches, and other magic bullshit are eliminated

Attached: 1525572441726.jpg (750x410, 23K)

Do we even know that it's "the lord of light" that's bringing people back/enabling magical hocus pocus? We see that even Melisandre often looks like a fool trying to pull off magic.

>*stabs Cersei in the back*

Attached: 3698A3CB-97C0-43E6-80C5-03754FA5AD3C.png (343x544, 347K)

Cersei wins by doing absolutely nothing

Jon and Dany join their houses as king & queen of the five kingdoms and the bay of dragons. Tyrion advises them as hand, while Davos and Varys take seats in the council. Arya and Gendry profess their love to each other before she leaves to explore the world. Sam raises little Sam along with Gilly as lord of Hornhill, and studies books with hopes of some day becoming grand maester. As the war is over and Rhaegal is dead, Dany chooses to let Drogon roam the world freely, to the far west or east.
Bran goes into hiding as the 3ER, until his body withers and a new child can take his place.
Yara stays on as queen of the Iron Islands after killing Euron. Brienne falls in battle and Jamie sacrifices himself to kill Cersei, the Hound dies while killing the Mountain.

Have fun

>people still think she's dumb or crazy
she is though. She's Queen of King's Landing.

*AHEM*
SAY IT WITH ME...
QUEENSLAYER !!!

Attached: 300F9BB7-B2EC-4849-B519-D0009967C161.gif (500x281, 474K)

Littlefinger isn't dead.

i like her

Melisandre is a cynical hack and her spells don't work well because she has no real connection with her god like thoros did

The thing about Cersei is that she is as stupid as she in the books, but somehow in the show everything pans out well for her. Kill the pope and every powerful noble? No problem. Become queen with no claim.

>Umm sweaties, your sexism is showing
This false flagging is awful. Women hate Cersei. It's mainly because she's thin, but it's not just for that reason.

It was actually. Iirc it delayed the bigger, more serious trial and made it seem like she was going to cooperate with the church. There were some other reasons too but I forget.

Joff was always doomed for being an asshole, Myrcella died because of Tyrion's shitty plans (something Cersei was against), and Tommen died because he was a retard.

This.

>Jaime sacrifices himself to kill Cersei
What does she go Super Lann or something?

She's unironically the best character left
Women hated Hillary too but you'd still get called sexist for criticizing literally anything about her

Got her out, and she killed everyone involved. Did you even watch the fucking show?

She can still be crazy, and have 500 iq user.

Myrcella died because cersei was trying to murder tyrion via trial, then Oberon died during that trial and got the sand cunts all riled up, tommen died because cersei killed his waifu.

if you dont root for cersei pulling a hiroshima on kings landing and killing every single character in a giant wildfire explosion there is something seriously wrong with you.

funny how in the books she's just a dumb cunt who can only spread her legs and fuck every plan up

>blow up quarter of the city with eternal fire
>lol jk its gone

Myrcella died because Tyrion decided to send her to the Dorne to marry a Martell, who were the bitter enemies of the Lannisters. Cersei knew this was a terrible idea and was against it but Tyrion went behind her back and did it anyway. Oberon's death was his own fault.

Sooo.. the Lannister army couldn´t to jack shit against a single dragon. What will a bunch of sellswords do against two?

I legitimately believe all of this
You need to add a spoiler tag

She was only in danger in dorne because Oberon was killed as a direct result of cerseis spergout against tyrion

I thought the ending was supposed to be unexpected.

Attached: 1556092614638.gif (205x185, 47K)

Literally not true at all, she was always in danger because she was essentially a given to the Martells as a hostage, Tyrion was just too stupid to see that. Don't forget that before d&d fucked things up the Martells had a big master plan that they had been working on, giving them Myrcella put them at an advantage over the Lannisters (and thus the crown).

>Game of Thrones
>any smart character ever
Just put Ben Linus on the show or something

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 669K)

D&D like Lena Headey and think Cercei is a stronk womyn, because they don't understand characters from the books (Like Stannis.) they literally made Jamie rape her right after his redemption arc just so Cercei wouldn't look bad for wanting to have sex next to her dead child. They're bias as hell towards her. I wouldn't be surprised if she still sits on the Iron Throne as the show ends.

is this your coming out?
good to know

Despite being the main villain, what makes Cersei so much less infuriating than the female protagonists? How is she less bitchy than Sansa and Daenerys?

Yang would be working in the Citadel most definitely

She's a grown up woman who was that way since the start and is more believable

Akagi is not necessarily smart he is just a great gambler

She got rid of the Tyrell fucking shits because of it. And set a short hair trend in KL. It worked out.

Yeah but she's going to be outsmarted by Arya. sorry incels.

Attached: ew.jpg (840x828, 59K)

we feel empathy because those elephants were missing

Good acting.

She knows she's being a cunt. The other two don't. Also we share her frustrations about Dorne existing and the CGI budget mismanagement. Sansa and Dany don't bring anything I can relate to.

Why does she always look constipated?

Why would splitting into seven kingdoms solve anything?
Aegon did westeros a favor

>Akagi is not smart
>Accurately deduces his opponent's way of thinking and manipulates him according to it on the long run till the end
>Washizu vs Akagi was literally Godly Luck vs Akagi's wits
>Destroys decade long winning streak trick by bumping his fist on the table

She's a far better actress, that makes a big difference. Also we understand that she does evil, shitty things as does she, as compared to Dany doing shitty things and we're supposed to understand that those things are good somehow. Cersei has also had to face at least some repercussions from her actions (though this was tossed aside after her blowing up the Vatican), while Dany and Sansa really never faced any.

Best character, and I'm not that fond of women myself.

Euron is the real genius, she can't admit she fucked her brother so the baby in her belly will be assumed to be Eurons.

She's actually flawed, well acted and doesn't always get what she wants.

Also her cuntiness is entertaining, unlike Dany's.

smugness

he is good at winning and getting what's needed for that, at the end of ten he won on his deathbed without even knowing what was happening.
im not seeing he is dumb tho

Qyburn will kill Cesei and become the new king because of the subvert expectations meme.

>cersei shows everyone her hangers
>she receives undying support from the masses
yes

1) she is supposed to be an evil cunt and her bitterness and other flaws make her a lot more relatable than the other female characters
2) we actually get to see how she is instead of being told that she is a genius/a great ruler/so much better than everyone despite lack of experience and then shown the opposite (hello sansa and dany) and she isnt just an absolute badass and/or superhuman for no real reason (arya, that mormont girl)
3) her actions fit her character and make sense
4) COMPETENT ACTING

Wow, you really must hate women...

>Wen-Li
>smart

Jaime will kill Cersei when he goes back to KL, hears her screeching about "burning them all" and as an Aerys flashback.

Another 8 seasons for 1 episode of *teleports behind you* and her death randomly

>Jaime will kill Cersei
yeah that's what people is expecting. Thta's why it will not happen.

Tommen died because he was a retard.
Tommie. Was too pure for that world. He's now exploring the galaxy
youtu.be/L5vIVa8iTT8

you get that from a post comparing different female characters with one another?

This actually sounded legit till u mentioned the nigger running the iron islands. They would gang rape her and the lynch her

>Jaime will kill Cersei
you spelled arya wrong

>>outmaneuvers everyone with her 500 IQ plays
Remember when Cercei was supposed to be just an overreaching retard?

Give Bronn twenty good men, he'll impregnate the bitch.

not again

Attached: 1543427226960.gif (232x196, 632K)

Definitely smarter than anyone in Game of Thrones

But the show is very predictable now.

IS true, in the first books she thinks is smart just because is riding on little finger plans that the thinks are theirs.

When she thinks his own plans, yeah, you rediscover the real cersei.

Hope that's how it plays out. Would just be incredibly bad writing to the point of hilarity.

But she didn't get Myrish swamp in the show...
archiveofourown.org/works/1186610
archiveofourown.org/works/845733

Attached: taena.jpg (1920x1779, 647K)

>Penetrates her one last time
Keno

Fucking redditor

The part where Tywin tells her to her face that he doesn’t include her in his plans not because she’s a woman but because she’s a moron gets me every time

This is b8. No one here accuses Cersei of being dumb.
(She's crazy because her solution to every problem is to just kill everyone)

She's unironically the best one left and I will be fucking pissed when Arya takes her out. You know she's going to.

>kills Walder Frey
>kills Littlefinger
>kills the Night King
>kills Cersei

what are some other stories where the same side character kills all the main antagonists ?

Attached: ws.jpg (480x300, 36K)

where to start on akagi anonbro

Littlefinger was a faceless man

The Golden Company was founded by a Targ bastard, they probably know some tricks.

good to know you havent read the fucking books

Euron will lash her to the prow of his ship, the Silence, naked, pregnant, her tongue cut out, and with her face red from crying endlessly.

Attached: Falia_Flowers.jpg (900x750, 101K)

Yeah but I find the outcome of that conflict to be a function of bad writing and lucky circumstances like Dany arriving with a bunch a brown rapist/barbarians at the same time Cersei blew up the great sept causing certain factions like the tullies and the Jews at the bank of braavos to back her despite them all knowing she's a fuck up.

Cersei is no threat, she is and always was insanely stupid and blinded by her own arrogance and most problems and bad shit that occurred to her and her children was due to her own actions. The literal only reason she is not dead is because the Jews at the braavos bank won't get their money if Dany takes over.

Literally sends tyrion who he hates more than anyone to clean up her mess, that's what probably sent her over the edge

Unironically eat cianide

Cersei has done a bunch of stupid shit but the writers conveniently make her come out on top every time with no repercussion.

She gunna kill the Mountain before she through. Clegane Ball is waaay too predictable.

It's incredibly predictable during the episodes, like you can't help but know what's going to happen next while watching it. But episode by episode they are able to come up with the dumbest bullshit to do next.

Nah, she will stab him, fail to do any damage, and have her head crushed for being annoying brat.

>Jon won’t surrender North to Dany
Fixed that for you

>kills Cersei
She won't kill Cersei. It's the other way around, Cersei might have her killed. Hopefully her death will be used to intensify the upcoming brawl between the Cleganes

of course!

>Give political power to a zealot
>Is surprised later that she cannot bribe a fucking zealot
Still can't believe how stupid that was

she's one of the few big players to not give a fuck about the white walkers, and she was completely vindicated in the last episode where all her enemies defeated them without her, leaving them weakened and her forces fine

Attached: 1384525459001.png (446x595, 325K)

Arya is a generic fantasy character not much different from Harry potter, so it's not surprising that she's doing everything in a formulaic genre show like GoT.

The witch already told her that she was going to have 3 children. She'll die with a baby in her belly and confirm the prophecy.

will the sjws like if Cersei wins at the end?

Attached: 1526582831919.jpg (541x540, 18K)

just like everyone knew arys would kill the NK

They should. They voted for her irl clone en mass back in 2016.

Dany is a warmonger who leaves a trail of death and suffering wherever she goes and we are supposed to like her, while Cercei is suddenly hitler for killing a few hundred nobles

Attached: al qaeda plot.png (611x436, 361K)

Considering how suicidally stupid her rivals are, it's a perfectly valid plan.

This. After she destroyed the Sept, KL should have been thrown into chaos. The populace hated her and publically called her a whore, the well-liked queen was gone, there was no army there with motive to obey her. All she had was zombie Gregor. She only became queen because dnd are hacks.

>with his massive bear cock

>Despite being the main villain, what makes Cersei so much less infuriating than the female protagonists?

She's a daft cunt, but everyone acknowledges she's a daft cunt. Tyrion, Tywin, Olenna, Margarey, the High Sparrow, Robert and even Jaime straight up tell her to her face she's a selfish, self-aggrandizing, vindictive, ignorant and horribly naive person who has no place at the game of politics.

Her shit is called out on repeatedly and so she isn't treated as a saviour, genius or brave, badass warrior woman. She's simply a emotionally fragile mother who goes off the deep end with all her children dead.

Attached: Lannisters.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

This. Everyone acknowledges that they're dealing with a particularly vicious overgrown toddler.

Is anyone else unironically rooting for Cersei at this point?

It's weird that the only well-written character on this show is the super evil murderous bitch that we're all supposed to hate and root for her demise. Why are they so afraid to acknowledge the flaws of the female protagonists?

No, though I would like to see her with myrish swamp once more in the books. Stopped watching the show after s5.

>The witch
Do you honestly believe DABID even remembers Maggy and her prophecy?

what the fuck is Brienne doing there?

It's frustrating because the books make it incredibly clear that she's fucking bonkers. She's not a misunderstood emo badass queen, she's a lunatic.

>The witch already told her that she was going to have 3 children.
She already had 3 children. Joffrey, Myrcella, Tommen. I know Myrcella is a completely irrelevant character whose plot went nowhere, but she did exist.

Doesn't help that Lena Headey has financial issues in real life and can't get any work other than GoT.

the series' euron is just a silly boy who wants to have sex and doesn't matter really

She's not stupid. She's just fucking reckless and arrogant. Olenna admitted that much.

>outlive littlefinger

Cersei had enough sense not to join up in the battle against the NK, a threat that a girl with a dagger can stop.

Attached: 3.jpg (1800x1200, 581K)

One might consider that making decisions based purely on jealously, hate and paranoia, with no forethought to the consequences is stupidity.

She's there because she's a Lannister whore.

Attached: lsh.jpg (640x335, 19K)

Probably what will happen

>not enjoying being humiliated in front of the entire capital city you rule
>not using this experience to fuel countless masochistic nights with more shitters who'll pop your vagina for politics
>not screaming daddy while doing it
Every time that woman said SHAME Cersei must've thought "yes DADDY". Masterful win.

Attached: __yorha_unit_no_2_type_b_nier_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_as109__sample-d72ed0275b5569cfb (850x1365, 260K)

everyone looks so effay in that pic except Jaime lmao

When everyone else in westeros is a drooling retard the best thing to do is just sit back and do nothing.

>next 3 episodes are just one long sequence of the lannister forces slaughtering the survivors
>cut to cersei flossing on the corpses

The fact she is blatantly a cunt, instead of a cunt pretending to be empowered or strong. She also gets by through ruthless cunning rather than plot armor. I hate Dany because she's a murdering entitled smirking whore who has convinced herself she's the light of the world. She's convinced a lot of aging childless barren millennial women of it, too. Meanwhile, Cersei has enough actual agency to get what she wants through her own skill.

Actually I like Sansa now that she doesn't like Dany.

this
dany is not a heroine

Why the fuck are the NGNL characters even in that image?

And people treat her like the cunt she is instead of travelling all over the world, murdering their friends to earn her favour because she is "good"

Who else wishes they were Queen Cersei's personal manservant?

>not wanting to be margaery's sissy servant

Because flaws of female characters goes against the rules of feminism.

She is incapable of something,? Goes against women can do everything men can.

She has a moral failing? Goes against wonen are wonderful.

People call her on her shit? Would get confusing as we all know any criticism of women is sexism.

People don't immediately love her? Well you see this a lot. Cursed sexism!

How the fuck did Arya jump that high?

Nike Air Jordans.

Welp. you just spoil the rest of the season, bravo user

B I T T E R S W E E T E N D I N G

Cersei is best character left and should win. She's a great character and if Dany wins it's incredibly fucking boring and awful.

She is literally crazy in the books.
Also not as smart she thinks she is, 115 IQ, max.

They've buffed her for the show.
I actually like her in the show but dislike her in the books.

Dany still has two OP has fuck Dragons. There's no way she wont win.

Evidence of her being crazy in the books? What constitutes crazy?

its gonna be this 2bh

It's pretty much this at this point.

So we're back to square one?

For godsake, Cersei isn't bi. She fingered the Myrish whore to get a power rush, but it did nothing for her sexually and she asked to forget it ever happened. "It was only ever good with Jaime."

Attached: c02731f3f8c40cc65005446a0954b0e3--cersei-lannister-fan-art.jpg (474x295, 20K)

this is so unbelievably lame and uninspired and predictably hollywood normie that it has to be true

Yang isn't smart, he's just a Gary Stu

>...sorry!

>not crazy

But thats the best part

Attached: 1367863040045.gif (161x134, 527K)

>Yara stays on as queen of the Iron Islands after killing Euron
Fuck...I had forgotten that with Theon dead, Yara is automatically ruler of the Iron Islands. Fuck that, show Yara sucks

>Alcoholic
>Flawed due to his idealism
>Gary Stu

Underrated post.

To be fair, the blowing up the Sept was NOT seen as a fuck up.

It put the fear in everyone at Kings Landing, as far as showing the lengths Cersei will go to in order to kill her enemies. The Tarleys supported her afterwords, because Jamie promised to make them rulers of High Garden once they helped Jamie eliminate the last of the Tyrells (and even then, had to play upon their fear of the Dothraki).

Meanwhile the Iron Bank was 100% on board with Cersei wiping out the High Sparrow because the guy in charge didn't care much for Fundamentalists. And pretty much took the Tyrell fortune, no questions asked, as payment in full for all of the Crown/Lannister's debts because Cersei knew that the Iron Bank was secretly involved in the slave trade and that Danny would cost them money, if not outright kill them off.

To be fair, the people of Kings Landing are stupid as fuck and Cersei rules by fear and oppression.

TOTALLY SHAVED COOTER

he only approaches Gary Stu territory during some of the battle sequences, where he wins some seemingly asspulled victories. narratively, the character is depicted as an alcoholic who is deeply conflicted in his duty vs. his idealism. also he dies an unceremonious death in the middle of the show.

The smallfolk really should be calling for Cersei's head. Like religion is going to be number 1 in their minds its the whole reason the Faith militia became so powerfull. Killing what is basically the Pope and destroying the Vatican would lead to civil wars. Not to mention what other Noble houses would think.

But even after that everyone is okay with her rule. The first women ruler. They wouldn't even let women rule back when Targs were in charge and they had dragons to fuck people up but now its cool for Cersei.

Iron Bank backs Cersei who has a weak army and is going up against the largest army in known history that has three dragons. Yeah that's a smart investment.

Euron builds the biggest navy the world has ever seen in a month. Gives it all to Cersei.

Tyrion is a fucking idiot and for some reason beleives Cersei. Varys is also cool with this plan for some reason.

For all the shit Jon Snow gets Cersei is the king of plot armor.

A female doing something that would've instantly been rationalized if she was a man instead

I doubt Cersei dies while taking a shit on the toilet at least.

She would be cool like Elvis, her father, and Gigi Cestone if she did. She could join the porcelain throne club.

>To be fair, the blowing up the Sept was NOT seen as a fuck up.

They should have had Cersei kill most of the underlings involved in the plot to cover it up and then have her blame it on Dorne or someone else and then rouse the smallfolk into a fake religious war in retribution against the blamed party.

WHY DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ATTACKING KINGS LANDING OTHER THAN DANY
just stay in the north wtf. there was already enough "but what about the north" arguing in episode 1 and 2
what is so "evil" about cersei. shes doing fucking nothing

>The smallfolk really should be calling for Cersei's head.

They should have written a coverup into the plot.

This is where the show failed; we pretty much glossed over the destruction of the Sept save for Olena's reaction and the Iron Bank guy's talk with Cersei.

We needed a Bron/Jamie scene where Jamie is appalled by what Cersei did. And for Bron to mention that, between Quyborn siccing the Mountain on anyone making fun of Cersei over the walk of shame and the blowing up the Sept, everyone is scared shitless of Cersei or to say a single bad word about her outloud.

Lannisters killed Eddard Stark.

>what is so "evil" about cersei. shes doing fucking nothing

I mean Cersei would probably eventually wage war to get the North back under her control.

And the Lannisters did kinda fuck over the North pretty badly in the last war, so they have plenty of reason to hate her and want her out.

WHO GAVE YOU THE ORDER

muh north remembers

>Every man's a piece to start with, and every maid as well. Even some who think they are players. Cersei, for one. She thinks herself sly, but in truth she is utterly predictable. Her strength rests on her beauty, birth, and riches. Only the first of those is truly her own, and it will soon desert her. I pity her then. She wants power, but has no notion what to do with it when she gets it.
>His sister liked to think of herself as Lord Tywin with teats, but she was wrong. Their father had been as relentless and implacable as a glacier, where Cersei was all wildfire, especially when thwarted. She had been giddy as a maiden when she learned that Stannis had abandoned Dragonstone, certain that he had finally given up the fight and sailed away to exile. When word came down from the north that he had turned up again at the Wall, her fury had been fearful to behold. She does not lack for wits, but she has no judgment, and no patience.
STRONG WOMYN!

that sounds cool but after the last episode I don't think we are going to watch anything good for the rest of the season.

didn't John get burned in the show?

can't go wrong with the basics

Where’s Sansa?

that was weeks ago nigga

>but she's going to be outsmarted by Arya.
Arya and Sansa uncover Tyrion's secret and kill him. Arya then puts on Tyrion's face and goes to King's Landing, kills Cersie.

Attached: pals.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

Yeah, he touched a flame from a lamp when he was saving commander Mormont from a wight and threw it in pain because it burned him

Around 2 minutes in
youtu.be/M2TlSM-2SyI

For the last time it's sweetie, not sweatie.

looks to me more like he didnt give a fuck and just threw it

Wht are femcels excited? Cersei isnt a feminazi.

yeah, now everyone is jerking off to her and not to danaerys, she's going to have complete control over the semen supply

ha yes, her 3 children are dead aka "#winning"

Who you calling sexist? Cersei is my favorite character on the show

>yang
>smart
>not a mary sue
The absolute state of fpaniggers, SIEG KAISER REINHARD bitch.

but why? Is Jaime evil now

>socially retarded
>have two heautiful woman thirting for his cock
>win every battle because lol why not
>not a gary stu
Lmao

hotpie will take the throne mark my words and creates the first republic of westeros

Not really. She planned to hold out in her castle no matter what because she would rather everyone die than she not get what she wants. She lucked out and two dragons should be more than enough to roast her ass in her castle.

Her entire character motivation is about protecting her children.

why is there a sizzling sound and him screaming
>AAAHHHH
before throwing it?

Attached: 1555924666848.png (1000x879, 316K)

She's like those mothers who neglect and abuse their kids and cry bloody murder when they are being taken away. Or the mothers that let men beat, abuse, and kill their kids and then cry about how they were her world.

actually this

spooky zombie running at him and someone on the sound crew was cooking atr (at time of recording)

have sex

>based maesters win in the end and finally eliminate magicshit from the world
I'll take it.

Cersei is the only female character who has a public/private dichotomy of personality, which is odd for a show called Game of Thrones. Once you're attuned to her interior workings and witness the humiliation she's endured, her successes and resilience feel earned.

Cersi wins by letting the nobler humans fight the dead, assuming her army wouldn't make much of a difference, but knowing if humans did win, the drop in their numbers would make a huge difference, so she can just stroll in an take the throne, prophesies have clearly gone out the window, so why not have a more realistic victor?

if this is a leak i'm not even mad at you, if it's this bad better I know now to lower my expectation to zero

I hate show Cersei so much

wow

pure cancer ending which is why i believe it

she's honest with her intention and can be criticised fairly

that would actually be quite a good way for the hound to go out

>has supreme plot armour
Are you talking about Cersei? She has literally lost everything, and everything bad that could have happened has happened to her. There is no plot armor, and she's most likely going to die to the ''good guys''.

Cersei is so based. Too bad Quasimodo is gonna pull another nothing personnel kid on her.
Hope qyburn survives

Myrcella was the only one who didn't die from her own retardation

>Women hate Cersei. It's mainly because she's thin,
lmao

The hound vs mountain duel might very well happen.

she does nothing clever, the show invents deus ex machina for her to win.

>lol we can resurrect the mountain with black magic

>lol we just blew up wildifre and no one cared

>lol she has no money or army so never mentioned before euron greyjoy randomly brings the ironborn and golden company and does nothing else in the show

How in the fuck is this "bitter-sweet"

Sorry Cersei isn’t some Mary Sue that wins everything with ease?

Cersei is unironically a better villain than the Smug King ever was.

*Tries to kill Cersie but Bronn shoots her with the crossbow

game of reddit

Attached: game of reddit.png (1351x540, 75K)

He was extremely limited though. Sure he could win battles, but he can navigate the political rose gardens to (literally) save his life.

Reuenthal, on the other hand, would have fucked Rob/Stannis /Small Council and taken the throne in 2 seasons tops.

Attached: 294px-Reuenthal_2.jpg (294x222, 23K)

There's no way they kill her.

>Once you're attuned to her interior workings and witness the humiliation she's endured, her successes and resilience feel earned.
This is so true.

Possibly, but in books after her walk of shame she expressed that she would like Taena back, so maybe we will still see some hot lesbo action. Probably not, because GURM doesn't deliver most of the time, could have had sexy scene right there and then.

What I'm getting from these replies is the lack of a discrepancy between how her behaviour makes the audience feel and how the writers want the audience to feel about her. She's a cunt who the writers want the audience to think is a cunt.

damn your right, time to subvert

you very rarely get "smart" analysis on Yea Forums and it's very quickly buried by retards whose best critiques are saying things like "reddit". reddit is also full of retards, and it's hard to know if the normie retards there are worse than the bitter, cynical, contrarian losers here but at least there on the off-chance that one of these intelligent posts comes along it goes to the top where everyone can see it

At the very least.

just say you love reddit dude

I've said this time and time again, but our system is better than theirs simply because our "consensus" is not dictated by a hivemind who swarm to upvote what they consider to be an intelligent or bold take. It may seem counter-intuitive to not want more people to be exposed to what is right, but ultimately low-IQs are parrots above all else, and their fixation on wanting to sound smart by repeating what other smart people told them is the smart thing to say because smart people said it will always trivialize that take, no matter how intelligent it really is. If that comment were posted on reddit and were upvoted and spread everywhere, and everybody started parroting it, the comment would cease to be intellectual and become just another rote memorization tactic for them to confirm to themselves that they know what "smart" analysis sounds like. Better to be buried where only those who are looking for it and who will more likely understand the meaning of the statement and its strengths and weaknesses will find it. If nothing else, it eliminates phoniness and promotes free expression, even if 99% of that expression is as shit as what 100% of redditors are thinking at all times but never daring to type.

Except Tyrion consistently dabs on this bitch

Reddit's pretty shit and Yea Forums isn't any better

I'd prefer retards parrot something smart even if it means them pretending it's an original thought while not truly understanding it because when they're allowed to go off-script (like here) it's agonising

>let her retard son cut neds head off and start a war
>armed the faith and let herself be captured because she wanted to get to the tyrells
>then after being BTFO by the faith she has to resort to blowing up the citadel along with every Tyrell and the septons which makes the people dislike her even more
>has pushed all her allies away in favor of sellswords and crazy men like euron
>euron would probably gut her or abandon her if he found out she was already prego with Jamie's baby
>golden company would turn on her if it fit them
>the mountain is probably qyburns slave

Cersei is a fucking moron and the only reason she stays around is because she is the Queen. Any time someone with equal power is around she is easily kept in check and tricked. Tyrion did it, Tywin did it, her uncle didnt put up with her nonsense during Tommen's reign. You are delusional, all Cersei fags are retarded.

>because when they're allowed to go off-script (like here) it's agonising
Why? For me it's far more refreshing to see the true, unfiltered face of what people think, even if it's mostly garbage with the occasional gem, than wade through stuff I 100% know is all fake bullshit that nobody really understands and everybody pretends to believe. Don't get me wrong, Yea Forums has plenty of that, but the degree of difference is astronomical in a place like that.

All i want to know is how the fuck is dany and jon gonna beat cersei when everyone in the north is dead except main characters.

Attached: t_maisie_williams_nude_got_sex4-310x310.jpg (310x310, 18K)

Jon Snow sucks massive big black cock. He bends over like a good beta cuck for nigger dick. Jon Snow worships huge hung nigger ding dong in heaven for all eternity. Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)