Which was a bigger disappointment?

Which was a bigger disappointment?

Attached: game-of-thrones.jpg (1300x650, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

io9-gizmodo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/io9.gizmodo.com/10-villains-who-used-bad-weather-as-a-weapon-5815423/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#aoh=15566490827132&csi=1&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://io9.gizmodo.com/10-villains-who-used-bad-weather-as-a-weapon-5815423
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA is still alive tho

post-S4 all the scheming and political storylines got dumpstered and dumbed down, so I didn't really care about Baelish dying, he got reduced to some love smitten idiot by the end anyway.
The Night King was the only thing left in the show that I cared about, because despite the poor writing the big battle episodes were still very entertaining, and S7 focused so much on the white walker threat that I assumed we'd get a brutal slaughter of an episode.
Guess I was wrong.

CIA was always going to die a humiliating death at Sansa's hands

guarantee the same thing will happen in the book

we wuz fookin night kangz n shite

Attached: 1556482420791.jpg (1725x305, 84K)

What other machines besides the weather machine did NK have in his fortress of solitude?

io9-gizmodo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/io9.gizmodo.com/10-villains-who-used-bad-weather-as-a-weapon-5815423/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#aoh=15566490827132&csi=1&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://io9.gizmodo.com/10-villains-who-used-bad-weather-as-a-weapon-5815423

Deserved it after this shitshow

Attached: 1555214866279.jpg (444x183, 15K)

My problem with CIA is that he didn't die at Sansas hands. We heard in episode 1 "the one who passes the sentence should carry it out". Sansa should have had to lop his head off and it would have hardened her

Why didnt the Night Jubg ress him?

nah, i can imagine based George would make Sansa gagging on Little Finger's dick while he bites out her ginger pubes before throbbing his dick in her red-is pussy nicely contrasting with her pale skin

his death was so fucking lame

two years later and I'm still SEETHING

Men bad

Now we know he got bested by the smartest person on the planet

Stannis arc was pretty horrible too. Everything after season 2 has been a dissappointment.

That would have been great actually
It would have shown that she inherited her father's will, and would make a good queen of the north
And possibly foreshadow her own death at the hands of the Lannisters, namely Cersei

Dabid at least had the decency to turn LF into an idiot before his demise and he died because of the bad moves he made. NK was killed off by a teleporting anime character within 20 seconds.

Attached: nkreaction.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Imagine having emotional reactions to anything

>I clapped when the bad man died

If I could have regular threesomes with those two I'd react enthusiastically to this shit as well.

This, I bet you money they're camwhores.

is there anything genuine anymore?
You could tell this was made afterwards and that they're obviously faking their reactions.

weird, my reaction was almost vomiting, i couldnt believe in what i was seeing

>they're obviously faking their reactions
All reaction videos are fake. You react differently when you know you're being filmed and are planning to upload that on youtube.

We could have had long ass monologue from the NK to explain his motivations, it could have even been done as a musical number

Yep it's a joke. Ned Stark dies because he did a series of stupid mistakes and trusted the wrong people. Littlefinger died because dabid.

Frankensteins Lab is legit
The two black guys get so damn high they usually don't even think about the youtube aspect

and i shuppoze ashor ashai ish off the table ash well?

Attached: azor jaime.jpg (768x433, 36K)

Wasn't it quite apparent/likely that the Night King was going to die by Arya? I thought of this for quite a while, when we knew a decent amount about the NK and about Arya's skills. Surely this idea was spoken about a lot prior to this episode.