MARY SUE SJW BULLSHIT, HOW DID ARYA GET PAST ALL THE WHITE WALKE-

MARY SUE SJW BULLSHIT, HOW DID ARYA GET PAST ALL THE WHITE WALKE-

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-114456_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 280K)

>she's not a mary sue since they have a scene that established she's a mary sue
Making me think, here.

>white walkers are blind

How did she jump 15 feet in the air. I thought she was hiding in the tree but I looked and she came from the opposite direction and open air.

They gave up on logic.

I guess there is no point in continue to watch the rest of the season then, she has been confirmed as the strongest character of all the lore.
You can assume she will just solo kill everyone and claim the throne, the end.

I don't mind that Arya killed the night king. I'm bad because it didn't happen in the series finale.

WhY dO NorMiEs LovE tO tYpE liKe ThIs?
what is it suppose to mean?

Jon Snow: Saves Lord Mormont as a goof. Lord Mormont loves him and gives him his family sword. Doesn't just survive beyond the Wall, everyone thinks he's cool and he gets a qt gf. Becomes Lord Commander of the NW at 14 because a bird said his name. Becomes Kind in da Norf at 16 because everyone just likes him. Becomes King of da Seven Frones because everyone likes him.

Literally the biggest of susans.

Doesn't matter how quiet you are when you have to get past an circle of soldiers that can SEE IN THE FUCKING DARK.

retard voice

If your establishing shots need explaining by sois on twitter, they aren't good.

Cancerous twitter meme #846

It's I AM SILLY in text form rather than comic picture form

It also establishes that a raging battle between two armies wont disturb people reading in the library.

Still a manlet, though.

>Show does the opposite
>Takes care of Cersei before White Walkers
>Yea Forums's response
>REEEEEEE RETARDED LOGIC!!
>White Walkers were at the gate!!!
>NOW you go back to defend WF with decimated forces
>REEEE FUCKING D&D
>FUCKEN DROPPED

Attached: 1360327258452.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

>having silent footsteps means you can't be seen
The lengths that GoT fans will go to defend this shit-tier writing...

Just because you establish something doesn't mean that character can't be a Mary Sue.

It was established that Mary Sue was the smartest and most gifted ensign to come out of Starfleet Academy. Does that not make her a Mary Sue even if they established it?

fuck I hate normalfaggots so much

it's implying that the person speaking it is retarded, but obviously SJW types can't actually use the word retarded so they just heavily hint at it.

she's a literal assassin and is berry sneaky, as was foreshadowed in about eight different episodes before that moment which some faggot is about to make a 10:02 minute YouTube video explaining to you. plot wise it's a bad conclusion and it's contrived, but it's not a mary sue argument. there are plenty of places to make that re: arya, footsteps is the strawman brainlets are encouraged to choose to redditards can knock them down and make you look like idiots.

Mary Sue is an author deliberately inserting herself / himself into a story (Mary Sue was swept up by Legolas' strong arms and made love to all night. Their love never died - written by Mary Sue Smith).

>so redditards can knock them down

Originally, but now it just means any character that is poorly-written wish fulfillment.