What a Metroid movie could looks like and be about?

What a Metroid movie could looks like and be about?
some classic plot about Samus going to Planet Zebes to wipe out space pirates and Metroids, defeating Mother Brain and avenging the death of her parents from Ridley?

Attached: Samus Zero Suit.jpg (1600x1200, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_oNDCY8Nak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metroid II: Return of Sneed lol

It’ll be more like Other M where she has to work with a team, with a commanding officer. They couldn’t just have 90 minutes of Samus running through corridors and shooting at stuff.

We find a way to include his, Eroquis, Sparrow, Aka6, legoman and lordaardvark's r64 art in the movie. We don't even need to cast someone, CGI is good enough.

It could work if you model it after movies like Alien which are essentially that. She's sent to a planet to save a team from the SA-X and literally everyone gets fucked and turned into zombies. Movie ends with a kickass battle against the Samus copy and her escaping the self destruct sequence with this music playing:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_oNDCY8Nak

Attached: samus.png (725x1200, 617K)

Could there be a Metroid Prime trilogy adaptation? the problem is the fact she's alone most of times, so you need to ad more characters and worldbuildings.

Expect Brie Larson as Samus, OP

Metroid Fusion is about a space station infected by a virus, the plot is still kino and the SA-X moments are creepy.

Yeah, I know. I was just making shit up based on the various plot elements I know from the game to make up a theoretical movie idea. A hollywood movie with this scene would be fucking amazing. That said we all know Nintendo would never have the balls to make a full-out horror movie from their properties.

Attached: SA-X_Face_1.png (240x160, 8K)

Sorry, the new and improved flat-chested, flat-assed, feminist Samus Aran goes on a hunt to destroy the all-male patriarchy.

I think the best way to start the origin story would be taking inspiration from the manga. Where you see the human colony Samus grew up in massacred by Ridley and the Space Pirates and her growing up with the Chozo, then killing Ridley as the final boss of the movie. Giving her enough characters to interact with between the Chozo, the Galactic Fed, and a villain she has a history with

You know full well all you'll get from a female protagonist video game movie is tits, guns and "hehe you silly boys" as she fucks up some fat men with her unbreakable plot armor.

Brie Larson as Samus

Samus fucks black men for two and a half hours.

based!

Attached: 1551479185788.jpg (468x654, 83K)

Attached: brie.png (522x268, 18K)

Captain Marvel's success means that a Metroid movie with Brie will probably get made

Attached: 43666358.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

A Metroid film will never be made.
It has no normie appeal and people only recognize Samus as being that master chief looking guy/sexy blonde lady from smash bros.

Someone put her out of my misery

Attached: thanosocalypse.jpg (1000x538, 177K)

I got some system shock 2 vibes when I played Fusion. You fight a virus/mutating parasite that can retain the memories of its host while being guided by an AI that isn't always helpful, in a space station/ship that is mostly devoid of human life.

Attached: 1538313372160.png (375x400, 221K)

>using the slutty Samus
>claiming to like Metroid

Attached: Moral Orel - s02e05 - Offensiveness.avi_snapshot_07.54_[2014.02.09_12.42.44].jpg (512x384, 21K)

still my favorite Metroid

>What a Metroid movie could looks like and be about?
What the fuck are you smoking you ESL nigger

Hahaha

As long as it is a mostly silent film I am game, IF they stay faithful to the game and don't go overboard with the grrrl power shit.
And that's a big IF.

Tessa Thompson as Samus of course

What happens when she has to poop?

Attached: images (11).jpg (270x186, 15K)

why do people even want a Metroid movie?
Even as a fan of the series that seems like and ungodly poor idea, Metroid is at it's best when it's just you exploring an alien world, finding upgrades and killing it's native fauna and overactive flora

and while that works in a videogame it sure as hell does not work in a non-interactive medium

Great, just want we need. Another fucking Mary Sue

Attached: 4958783.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Metroid would be better off as an animated series than a live action film.

Think Samurai Jack but in space. Minimal dialogue with beautifully drawn enviroments and well animated action sequences.

How upset will Larson be when she is told she's too short to be Samus?
Manlets will rejoice in that day.

Have sex and then play metroid

>4.5 hours of collecting missles and energy tanks
riveting cinema

She is almost 5'8

Silent protagonists don't work in feature films, kid.

>2019
>beautifully drawn and animated

See , Samus is 6'3".

Oh yeah I forgot about the state of the animation industry.

It's a fucking shame.

That's not cannon, also I don't want the tall woman from Game of Thrones playing samus

>What is Valhalla Rising

Yes they can.

The best Metroid film would be an origin story showing Samus' upbringing. If they just tried to turn one of the game's plots into a film it would be dull since they mainly consist of Samus walking around by herself.

>Samus is played by Brie Larson
>Sylux is played by Will Smith
>Social justice plotpoints
>Several men try to hit on Samus with no sucess
>She ends up in a Lesbian relationship with Gandraya (Tessa Thompson)

You mean

Sneedroid II: Return of Chuck

>gritty single mother war veteran
>a female hero with a cynical edge, shes seen it all
>she does NOT take shit from boys trying to be cute or funny
>her bf always asking her about marriage
>she couldn't care less. He's a PhD in something
>but she points out several mistakes in his work.
>"dont get mad at me for having high standards"
>"then when will you marry me?"
>"maybe when you step it up and impress me cowboy"
>that woman will be the death of me I swear lol but god do I love her
Followed by this

Attached: 1554347004598.png (254x274, 76K)

The dude directing the Metal Gear movie had the right idea about a Metroid movie. It would have to have little to no dialogue or characters besides Samus. Even he acknowledged that neither Hollywood nor Nintendo would be willing to do that though

>flat chested, flat assed

Wouldn't matter if they never have her leave the armor as they should

The suit isn't actually pieces of inert metal like real armor, there's all kinds of scifi shit about it. She can basically dematerialize it (or just a part of it) at will, and it's not actually possible to remove it from her against her will

anime girls dont poop

Metroid isnt Anime

My dad is Shitteru Nintenderu himself and he says it is

>American indian transexual Samus
>She's been constantly told by the federation she couldn't do any missions because she was a filthy indian even though Samus is just a bounty hunter in game.
>a very white man is the president of the federation and constantly berates his underlings of color while high fives the other white men
>even the white janitor gets a high five from the boss
>Samus decides it's enough and brutally murders all white men from the federation quarters Doom style
>she kicks the white boss in the balls before killing him
>movie ends

You know if someone sends this script idea to a hollywood human resources department they'll fucking finance the movie.

Attached: Pepe_d6b071_5696568.jpg (250x164, 9K)

There never has been, nor will there ever be a video game adaptaion that was anything other than complete shit. You all know this, yet you clamer for them to make more of them.
The absolute state...