IT’S A PRANK BRO IT’S PRANK STOP STOP IT’S A PRANK BRO STOP

IT’S A PRANK BRO IT’S PRANK STOP STOP IT’S A PRANK BRO STOP

Attached: 5A935978-F2B7-44FA-A538-17E6350C3B25.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

fuck this show, fuck d&d and fuck brainlet normies

Attached: nkreaction.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

we need another world war. This has to stop.

The fuck does this board have against Dungeons and Dragons?

This.This is it. This is fucking it.
This is beyond DABID. It's not even human to write shit like this anymore. It's so icompetent and illogical, one might call it eldritch.
We could have had Azor Jaime, and it would have been kino. We could have had the easy and predictable Azor Jon and it still might have been kino.We could have had Azor Sandor and fuck me if it would'nt have been kino. Azor Bran, Azor Jorah, Azor Theon, Pod, Brienne, Tormund, Edd... I could have done with all of them.
But no. We have to appeal to the fans. The same casual fans who think Daeneys' name is Khaleesi, who don't know who Jon Arryn is, who can't write "Cersei" after 8 seasons.
So now the ancient, apocalypse-bringing, 8000 years old Night King, lord of the White Walkers, is instantly killed by a flat-faced goblin long-jumping 10 meters after zooming past a circle of zombies, a dozen white walkers and an undead dragon, and pulling a Rey drop-trick-stab.
Bravo indeed.

>B-But at least the boo-
"Noh!". GRRM is a piece of lard who will never EVER finish his books. The fat has clotted his brain to the point he doesn't remember how to write, let alone how to conclude his story, and will probably kill him the next time he goes for a light jog. He probably didn't even write a single page of Winds of Winter. I could write a 500 page critic of "The (8 hours) Long Night" faster than George "Rotund Retard" Martin can write a single sentence on a character's shit's consistency.
No, he will die alone in his fat-palace, knowing his life's work has been fucked into the ground. Because that's how it will be remembered. It will be remembered as the show, and everyone will assume that's what the Fatman had intended for his ending. 20 good men, finger in the bum, le balls and wine's cock XD... That is Gurrm's Legacy.
Fuck this shitshow, Fuck this gay earth, Fuck Daniel and David.
And most of all FUCK YOU GEORGE.

Attached: 1555737560086.png (515x620, 34K)

FOR THE NARNIS

>How did she get behind him
It's simple lads.

We throw the girl.
>If there isn't a scene of this next week I WILL FLIP MY SHIT.

Attached: 1556629354690.jpg (500x504, 54K)

Is this a new pasta? Haven’t seen it before

Fresh pasta, and yeah.

>The same casual fans who think Daeneys' name is Khaleesi
holy fucking based

SHE GAVE IM THE FASTBALL SPECIAL
THE FUCKING SLAG

NO PLEASE I JUST WANT TO INTRODUCE MY TAX REFORMS TO FIX YOUR KINGDOMS UNSUSTAINABLE ECONOMY

Adolf Hitler would have stopped this. Thanks anglos.

Raging at people being really into a show and enjoying it.
gg, Yea Forums

Why didn't he just kill her, he could have shattered her neck just by tightening his grip.

He was at a loss when he saw her bong genes

Littlefinger is alive

ahhhhhh the medusa effect, got it

kek

I'll start acting and get some bitches to touch me. Jesus, is that all that takes? Cry at GoT?

Game of Thrones is no better than Transformers at this point. Lowest common denominator trash, except people are actually retarded enough to think it's still good. All these people should be shamed.

He could have turned her into a white walker, he was touching her skin.

This was my girlfriends reaction and I was sitting there in utter shock that it took 2 years to dream up this horseshit.

whites should not exist.

They're only acting this way because they are recording themselves. I refuse to believe otherwise.

based

Attached: 1510920769883.jpg (300x300, 13K)

How do I get myself two girls to chill out with and watch GOT together ? also have sex just after the weekly episode ?

I heard a parent call her toddler Khaleesi when I was eating at Peter Piper Pizza. They were white.

It could have been inspirational, it could have been one of the greatest stories ever told. Jon lost his love of his life and literally died for humanity, he's been the one that's always put honor and truth before his own pride, he's lost and failed multiple times, it was his destiny to defeat the Night King, to overcome the darkness and the odds stacked against him, he was the chosen one... I can't believe it guys... it should have been him...

Attached: whyeven.jpg (900x900, 66K)

sorry fren :(

>how do I get two 2/10 females to watch tv with me?

Her neck should have broken by simply jumping into his firm hand at that speed. It's no different than dropping a man with a rope around his neck from 10 feet up.

honestly better actors than half the cast

Fucking based!

>having ahegao reactions to mental poison
>LOL OMG DUDE THEY'RE JUST ENJOYING MAKING FAST FOOD MORE PROFITABLE THAN HEALTHY FOOD RELAX
I'm going to enjoy sticking my dick so far deep in your ass, that I won't even have to ask you what's wrong.

What are a couple of shows I should watch instead, Mr. Patrician? Complaining about something without offering alternatives is just simply bitching.

It doesn't even make sense since his touch has been shown to turn people into white walkers. The moment he touched arya, her eyes should have turned blue.

kys unironically if you think those are 2/10 you ugly mutt

Americans are so fucking disgusting.

not raging, but you have to wonder what kind of delusional vapid cunts go apeshit for something like this. And don't get me wrong, you can like whatever you want but even someone as dense as you that look for a thread like this one and start defending this things, think they are retards.

go to war against your brain with a bullet faget

imagine thinking your reactions to watching a tv show are worth recording

is this peak narcissism?

SUBVERTED YOUR EXPECTATIONS GOY?

Attached: 15BDB25D-53F6-43FE-AFDE-0A4A925D4B1B.jpg (735x485, 53K)

I really, really hope this is how she managed to get that close
It'd be the perfect way to salvage this bullshit

Imagine being part if the demographic that watches reaction videos

Nice

Attached: 7E27D938-2AB5-4AF2-A90B-D83B4E18D806.gif (500x364, 983K)

considering that someone saved it, shared it, and triggered you with it, yeah it apparently was worth it.

be a brainlet normie npc faggot

> Thinking Arya could ever die before killing Cersei
> Sam kills Cersei!!

Subverted expectations yo!

>Imagine liking things
God no, how horrifying that would be.

Attached: 1266169378356.jpg (307x371, 17K)

THIS!
FUCKING THIS!