*Is the superior Avenger movie between Infinity War/Endgame*

>*Is the superior Avenger movie between Infinity War/Endgame*

We're all in agreement right?

Attached: A1aHRPvn5JL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 1.28M)

>muh downer ending
Nah, you’re just edgy.

Niggas mope and cry for 80% of the movie. The actual fighting is short as fuck.

Yeah and it's not even close. IW has
>better pacing
>better narrative
>better character development
>better action

This

Correct. For me it's Thanos, he's a compelling villain has motivation and development.

Endgame would have been better without Thanos, I think. Double down hard on the time travel sequences Instead. 2014 Thanos is just generic bad man

How can you say this when IW is way more quippy and comical(besides Thor bits)?

This.

Endgame was way more quippy and comical than IW

Endgame had the opportunity to reveal more layers to Thanos to show how he deals with defeat. But they didn't really do that.

Infinity War > Avengers > Endgame > Age of Ultron

>Better character development

Tell that to Captain America

Correct

Absolute

This. They just needed to expand on the scene where he views nebula's memory, especially when she finds out what happens to gamorra. You can use the memory to essentially make 2014 Thanos the present Thanos.

> IW
I liked Thanos but his plan felt short sighted, because he would eventually have to repeat it again. But at least he still got his weapon to do it. Over all a great film really.
> Endgame
Why on Earth would he destroy the stones as for cognitive skills that he had, he should have realised that he needs to repeat the plan later on anyway?
I liked the alternative Thanos' plan more desu.

I didn't like how 2014 Gamora was immediately on the same side as 2023 Nebula. Those sisters had a lot to address before they could betray Thanos.

I like Endgame more because it's about the unity of the characters.
Pacing sure, but that strikes me as a matter of formality, like something you'd get poor marks on for submitting in film school. Didn't bother me while watching.
Narrative I felt came down to preference. I liked this movie better because it's a 'heist gone wrong' that doesn't fall into common pitfalls. My biggest relief was that past Nebula doesn't integrate with the Avengers to directly harm or steal info from them, she only becomes a gateway to Thanos, and when attempting to do something to Clint later is swiftly stopped.
The character development and action in Endgame I felt were both markedly better than Infinity War since the 5 year jump changed people realistically and you had the whole pay-off battle at the end, respectively.

Second this.

villain better in IW
heroes better in EG

>"Dude let's destroy half of life"
>But what about the plants wouldn't it make more sense if you just killed all sapient lif-
>"BALANCE BRO"

Well yeah I think what most people fail to realize is IW was Thanos's journey/perspective while EG was the Avengers' journey/perspective.

They’re both shit
/thread

Yeah it's the problem with time travel, you get to bring those characters back but you undo all the development.

>Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass weeding is?

Going to be a damn shame if none of the characters that got snapped back into reality with all memories of it intact never address that.

yeah there are exceptions. Endgame was definitely Steve Rogers' movie (and Stark's).

and meanwhile characters like Star-Lord and Gamora got good treatment in Infinity War but were rather short-changed in Endgame.

Yeah, it flowed way better. Only shit bit was the Wakanda battle that went too long.

>kills off 50% of the flora in your colon
>entire populations die off due to chronic constipation

I mean they wrote and shot them together, so putting them out as separate movies is just nominal. It's pretty swell treatment for everyone considering the size of the character list.

Infinity War is a great capeshit film.

It's probably also the only one we're gonna get with loss in it.