Teenage romance movie

>teenage romance movie

Attached: 1505191181148.png (882x1289, 15K)

>teenage romance movie parody

Attached: IMG_1917.gif (840x488, 511K)

>any coming of age film
I will also never watch Moonrise Kingdom, ever.

Attached: 1538189571706.jpg (882x960, 76K)

>cute girl was into me for over a year
>never acted on it
>she dropped out of uni
>never saw her again

>protagonist is a nerdy, shy kid with a good heart corrupted by anger and frustration
>he finally meets a shy, sensitive girl who is also an outsider
>he is the first to notice how pretty she is and they become unofficialy bf/gf
>eventually the normies burn through the slutty girls and finally realize how cute this girl is
>nerdy, shy protagonist drifts into the background and floats around like a ghost while she becomes more popular, more conventionally attractive and starts dating an older guy

What movie am I thinking of here? It feels like I watched it just yesterday.

I never even kissed a girl.

>romance movie

Attached: 47c0edb4f8e.jpg (236x234, 8K)

>see guy and girl hugging in an Ad
>sighs
>mumbles 'one day' to self

More like some anime.

>shy, sensitive girl who is also an outsider
lol

>don't worry kid, you may be a nerd now, you may get bullied now, but your peak is yet to come. You'll grow up, go to uni, get a good job, have a nice wife and kids who love you. The jocks? They're peaking right now, it'll only get worse.

If only. If only I became successful (low-level management where I get shat on by the people above and below is not successful). If only Chad Thundercock didn't travel the world with his 10/10 gf after getting earning £40,000 a year out of uni.

And for the love of God why did I not believe every adult who said being a kid would be the best time of my life? Why did I so badly want to grow up?

Watch this kinno

Attached: Ruby Sparks.jpg (704x379, 29K)

>Movie about an introvert nerdy out outcast.
>Starring a Chad male model with glasses
Why do they do this?

Attached: 1556238827501.gif (1503x1046, 619K)

Chad's always become rich. What, you thought that you'll make it in life by working hard and giving it your all in school? Lol

Wtf does having a gf feel like

Stop bitching and take responsability for your life instead of complaining

I always wondered how virgins and autists handled these movies. For me in my 30s it's more of like a "ahh the gold old nostalgia times"

It must be fucking torture for you faggots

It depends, if you are a Chad it's a minor inconvenience. If you are a beta, it's plain suffering.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Tiger from Tjampa (4).jpg (640x480, 37K)

I see them as fantasy movies.

It's an amazing experience, not gonna lie. At one point at age 26 I figured I was beyond even wanting a girlfriend, since I was khhv then and saw no opportunities to even meet a girl IRL. Suddenly that changes within the space of a day and we've been together since (almost three years now). At this point we're just like best buddies we know each other so well. It honestly feels like we grew up together or something, it's weird but I guess it's how you feel when you meet someone who is just that well suited to you. It feels definitely strange to know that I can walk up the girl I love and just kiss her cheek or hug her from behind or whatever and not feel scared she'll reject me or feel creeped out. At first I didn't do it because I was so paranoid I'd break the spell by being creepy, but she had to encourage me to touch her more and basically "be myself" around her. The benefit of being able to do this (it took a long time to be comfortable acting naturally around her) is that it also makes you more comfortable around other people in general, and has made making friends etc easier. Honestly it feels like I've come circle and that I'm back being that goofy, happy, good-natured kid I was at like 8 years old where I could just act on instinct and actually enjoy life. That being said, all of the above is untrue and I'm actually a 27-year-old virgin with no friends, no romantic experience, and barely any hope or optimism for the future.

Kek

kill yourself

Until around 2 years ago I'd watch them and think I still had time to experience a similar kind of innocence. Now I don't watch them.

there are no teenage romance movies, because teenagers are incapable of romance, or real love for that matter. everything is a cheap thrill and novelty to them, to discard once they get bored with it, even people and the ones they supposedly 'love'.

Kek I know that feel. That brief moment between 18-20 when you still think you have time to maybe have that experience.

Attached: 1556144264010.png (744x687, 44K)

>teenage romance movie
>but both of them have a terminal illness
>and they’re in outer space
THIS SUMMER

Cope

>came out to my dad as incel
>he's a 71-year-old boomer and didn't understand what I meant
>had him come in my room and sit at my PC to read an article about incels
>he just muttered under his breath while reading (he's not well educated) and didn't know how to react
>asked if it meant I was a "faggot or su'thin"
>told him no and said that I want to have sex and find a girlfriend but can't
>he said "Well hwhy nat?"
>rolled my eyes and pointed out at the door and said "Ugh, just leave"
>he left as if he hadn't even heard what I'd even said
>slammed the f*****g door so loud he yelled "Hey, you watch it now. Ya hear?" and went downstairs

Attached: closedeyes.jpg (645x773, 87K)

have fun

Any allergies?

>that moment at the age of 24 when I still had flippy hair and passed as a teenager
>tfw a cute girl also 24 who herself was sheltered and acted / looked like a teenager had a crush on me
>drove her away through cowardice, hostility and aspergers
>she's now become more of a self-confident normie and is in a long-term relationship with a guy in finance
>tfw I'm just the same dumb kid underneath a rapidly deteriorating face

sounds like a tranny dream or something my dude, yikes

like bags of sand

Lol.

>First two years of university
>having crushes on girls, utterly stupid and hopeful that I would stop being a friendless loser
>third year of university
>become r9kpilled
>end of third year
>read about Elliot Rodger and find incel writings and become utterly blackpilled
>fourth year
>sad and feel hopeless the entire time and realise all my hope in the past was utterly stupid

I have, but only with a drunk girl which isn't much better

>Parent's ask if you're gay but you have to tell then you aren't but you just can't find a gf and are rejected by everyone
tfw they'd probably had been less sad if I said gay as then it'd mean I'd have someone rather than being incapable of finding anyone

Attached: looking out window gif.gif (500x376, 52K)

Just be yourself

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Atleast they care enough to ask.

Attached: your gunna burn all right.png (404x470, 283K)

Fucking hell that twist at the end

i will if i'm not such an ugly faggot

I am, and that's the problem.

In that case, fake it until you make it

>Starring a Chad male model with glasses
Every freaking time

>Friends start to get gfs but still invite you out to things
>Realise you would be the odd single guy out of the group and start declining and only meeting up with them when you know there will be other single guys there so you won't stick out as much

You should write on tumblr to make all those trannies weep and cry

>friends

Attached: 1542226794078.png (900x1042, 90K)

I'm sorry user...

>tfw get first real gf (real as in she let you benis bagina)
>tfw watch Grease literally every night

I'm sure you can imagine what happened after that hehe ;)

Vote Ukip

You niggas here talking about how you cant find a gf and i cant even find frens, my fucking god just kill me

Attached: 1541972741399s.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Completely separate issue. For a guy not to be able to make friends with other guys, there must be something deeply wrong with his personality. There are loads of different groups of guys to fit in with, e.g. athletic types, nerdy dudes, art bros, etc. For a guy to be so self-involved that he isn't even liked by other guys, then it's really hard to fix that in a person (especially if they're of adult age, in which case it's both scary and embarrassing).

>this fucking thread

Attached: incel.jpg (616x567, 50K)

that's a decent looking person

Terrifying.

You start to realise how socially incompetent you are at things you’d never even considered. Anixiety levels at heights previously inconceivable because you know, theres never going to be another chance at this.

I just want to die, please. I’m litterally pointless, i’ve never done anything worthwhile, my entire existence has been a net negative to everyone I know. Everything about me is fucking fake, everything I say/do is just what’s expected of me and least confrontational option, everything is so superficial and shallow because I have to make shit up 24/7 about what I’m interested in or passionate about, but there’s nothing even under the facade, it’s just a vacuous pit and self loathing. I can’t even comprehend how proper relationships (familial, friendship or romantic) are supposed to work, when does it feel natural, it feels like emotionally everyone is on a nudist beach, but I’m in a space-suit. Why is sucide frowned upon? I’ve fantasised about it every single day as long as I can remember, but I fucked it up several times and now I can’t. So killing myself is not allowed? Fair enough. BUT WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS? No one can tell me. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die and for everyone to forget I existed, edit me out of photo’s and never mention me. Please. I’m sorry Tysha. Thanks for reading my blog.

Looks mean nothing when you're socially inept

All women are whores.

Join the military.

Vice picked the best looking "incel" they could find really, if he isn't already an actor. No one wants to say that this virgin epidemic is because of ugly or short men, its gotta be something else.

>WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS
Accept the clown world, embrace and rock that emotional space suit like you mean it.

Attached: 1548110069904.jpg (843x769, 89K)

Society should help men like you but instead they only despise you, it's sickening
No he shouldn't join the military, serving the kikes and dying for Israel will not help him

Attached: ???.webm (888x500, 2.68M)

>"Oy vey, if you don't want to live you should die for Israel!"

Attached: cd86665b07f1dbd2834ec59c00b8b152.jpg (720x541, 37K)

Going to fuck my girlfriend today lads

therapy saved my life bros. friendless to too-many-to-want-to-hang-out-with and a girlfriend in 3 years but you need to WANT to get better for it to work and maybe some medicationalso do drugs.

Don't, don't do it
25 kv I'm always exhausted, broke, and see no point in anything until I get out

I'll fuck her tomorrow

>medication also do drugs.
No thanks, you might be onto something about therapy, though I imagine they aren't used to people as broken as the people in this thread

Then its end for me, nothing left than just to off myself

What age are you?

>Know grill
>She has bf
>Friends with her, not friends with her bf
>One day she tells me he's gone on vacation
>Ask her why she didn't go
>Says she didn't know, he just called her once he was there
>She starts crying
>"You should come around my place"
>She comes around
>Sex
>Have reputation for being dangerous (I'm not, her bf is an absolute Chad who would kick the nigger out of me in a 1v1 irl scenario)
>Play into this reputation though because people don't fuck around with you when they think you're unhinged
>He finds out
>Basically tells her he wanted to break up with her anyway, though he's not to happy I've cucked him
>We start to unofficially go out
>About a month later I see her, now ex, bf in town with some of his friends
>They notice me
>Shit
>Play into that schizo role
>They look at me
>Stare straight at them
>Hope they don't come over
>They start looking nervous and leave
>They bought it
>Relax
>Only problems you get with people thinking you are dangerous is that legitimately dangerous people find out and challenge you
>Which is immediately what happens after the Chads leave
>Get into very reluctant fight
>Already on parole so I get sent to prison
>Stay in contact with unofficial gf
>Get released
>She comes around
>Sex
>Slowly dawns on me that she has new (official, or at least more official than me) bf
>Don't care, never liked the stupid fucking bitch anyway and I know she won't stay with him because she's a stupid dumb fucking roastie
>About a year later they get married
>Move into a house about 3 streets away from me
>See her husband for first time irl
>He knows I cucked him when I was released
>Give him evil stare
>He's a lot bigger than me
>Doesn't buy it
>Shit, shit, shit
>Threatens me physically
>Doesn't attack me
>Unhappy about threat
>Hear they're going on vacation
>Get drunk
>Set fire to their house
>They weren't on vacation yet
>Get put in secure unit until I'm "okay"

Grill are just use you bro

Attached: 867876.jpg (854x480, 57K)

>Movie about bad ass soldier sent to assassinate an even more bad ass soldier
>Staring incel manlet protagonist without bulging muscles, roadmap vascularity, or even a waxed chest
How did Hollywood get away with this? Virgins like picrelated wouldn't even cut it to play the loser who doesn't get the girl in a modern romcom.

Attached: martin sheen.png (518x791, 803K)

This is me except i never hooked up with the girl

Attached: 1541887629060.jpg (366x401, 54K)

I didn't either mate. Most we did was hold hands maybe three times.

I never got this shit. Who cares. You can crush way more pussy as an adult than in high school. In college it sucks to not get tons of pussy but desu anymore it’s a gamble with getting falsely accused and getting kicked out. Best bet is to move to a city and get a single apartment then go to town banging broads.

>Not always going to their place

Never give them your real name either.

I literally have not watched a romance or coming of age movie in years because every time it makes me suicidal.

I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off like 4 years ago, last movie of that kind that I watched, I fucking hated watching it, couldn't enjoy a fucking second of it, every second of that film made me hate my life and what I missed out on, I was just filled with dread and anxiety during and after I watched it. Truly fuck my life, I experienced nothing in my teens, because I literally just sat inside all day too anxious to leave my room, and I experienced nothing in my 20s because of the same reason.

Literally my entire life has been nothing, nothing worth nothing. Fucking nothing at all, I just wanna die, I really do.

Attached: Ferris_Bueller's_Day_Off.jpg (220x333, 20K)

The worst part is that Ferris' amazing adventures aren't even what get you. Just having a gf and a best friend whos got my back is enough.

How old are you now?

Do you have a job?

We're moving to this thread after janny deleted the talk show one?

>still love superbad even though I'm approaching my 30s
>haven't even lost v-card yet
ayy lmao

28 and yes I do, but I still live at home. I got this job last year, my first job ever and ever since getting it, everything has gotten worse, I've gained a shitton of weight, I sleep like shit, suicidal thoughts are at an all time high, I drink more.

Fuck life.

Sorry to hear that. I'm almost 28 myself.

Just started to type "good luck" or something like that but it's also so futile. Stay strong either way.

Attached: 1552574260530.png (578x1379, 427K)

>came out to my dad as incel

Attached: 154810093311.png (645x773, 11K)

wow hes just like me

Why does everybody always thinks it's so important to have sex or be in a relationship?
I might have autistburgers because it's a foregin concept to me

Government issued girlfriends when?

everything got me about it, even the smallest details, just them being in the city together, just walking around forced me to actually pause the film and consider whether or not I should even continue. I felt so fucking lonely and pathetic watching it, having experienced nothing, no days even close to like a single scene in that film. Just a total wash, I hate it so much.
Thanks, and yeah, things will never get better for me.

All me

>didn't get first gf until I was 27
>date for 3 years until she dumps me and quickly moves on to new bf
I almost wish I just stayed incel bros, it still hurts

Attached: 1543224068766.png (970x542, 257K)

>You can never go back
>Life has no second chances
>You will never feel the rush of emotions like the time you saw her for the first time
>You will never touch her hand for the first time and feel her warmth
>You will never go out with her
>You will never tell her how pretty she looks in that dress
>You will never hear her say "I love you, user"
>You will never stare into her deep blue eyes as you run your fingers through her thick hair and tell her you love her
>You will never feel the ecstasy from that first kiss
>You will never spendyour careless teenage years with her
>You will never lay in a field and watch the stars with her as you hold hands
>You will never sneak out at night just to got to her house
>You will never have hot, romantic sex with her during a red, hot summer night
>You will never experience love with her
>You will forever be left with that feeling that you missed out
>You will forever remember that you missed out on one of the most important things in life, young love
>You will forever be stuck in this reality
>You will never be truly happy
>You're getting older
>It's too late to meet someone now
>Everyone your age has already experienced all of that
>She has already experienced it with someone else
>But not you
>You will forever be alone
>Life has no second chances
>You missed out
>You can never go back
>Time is ticking

Attached: 1540908937580.jpg (640x660, 37K)

I too like to make up stories about me being a success here. Kudos for atleast telling the truth at the end. I lie to give others hope.

The 'have sex' posters are legitimately driving me to suicide
I am 06 oldfag and this is all I have for a fun place to joke around with people about stuff I like, but hiros greed turned it into a commercial advertising platform that makes money off aggressive political bait

Anal?

Why not post on Wizardchan? It's a good place, just slow.

None of the incels who committed mass shooting were ugly.