>>460452770

>
well Yea Forums? do you respect your theatres?

Attached: 1556626277103 (1).jpg (750x992, 657K)

>your job is to literally clean up after the movie
>complain about having to do your job

What do you expect? It’s a movie catered to children, expect that the audience is going to be literally or mentally children.

If the movie is going to treat me like a pig shit eating child, then I am going to act like a shit pig eating child.

I sneak juicy Turds into the cinema and unleash them under the seats

Attached: tux.jpg (447x514, 27K)

>Instead of doing your literal job you take a meme pic and post it on Reddit for pity, wasting the time you have to clean up
Really makes you think

at least this janny gets paid

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM
WHERE DID YOU GO

THATS GOTTA HURT

Just wondering, in an ideal world where everyone cleans up after themselves and doesn't make a mess at all, what would we pay these dudes for?

FUCK JANNIES OFFLINE AND ONLINE

ive actually sort of stopped throwing my trash away in theatres because of some weird thing they were doing with the trashcan but i cant rember exactly. i think i noticed a lot didnt actually put trash cans at the exit of the screening so after a couple of times of carrying an arm full of leaking and oily garbage walking around like an idiot looking for a trashcan i just stopped doing it. some theatres even place guards and block you out from going into the main building to force you to take the nearest exit (which also blocks you from using the main restrooms after the movie)

Attached: 1554294650853.jpg (303x314, 56K)

even in a ideal world people spill some popcorn
and candy that they should not be made to get on
their knees and pick up, that's what they are there to clean, not 20 full bags of popcorn.

My theatre actually banned some people for leaving a big mess

based *dabs*

I dread to imagine what your room looks like going by that logic.

based cinemashitter

>boohoo i have to do my job and i have no time to clean but yeah i have time to pose for a picture and post it to reddit for internet points while also collecting a paycheck

I bring in my own taco bell (smuggled in through my undies) Halfway through the movie when I need to shit I just go on the floor. Usually the next few rows around me can smell but I just pretend not to notice and nobody has figured ok ut it's me. One time I came on the seat too. As the credits roll I make sure to quickly change seats so I can watch the jannie clean it up. Usually makes me hard and I heat off while doing it. I've gotten caught jerking it twice but never shooting and they couldnt prove it was me who shat

CLEAN MY POOCORN WAGIE!!

Attached: kane6.png (200x157, 62K)

>zoomer crying about having to do his job

Attached: 1468029924155.png (362x259, 156K)

That doesn't even look that bad.

it's not that bad

Yep, a vacuum cleaner and a trashbag would make very short work of this but fuck doing your job right.

>Boss im done cleaning
>did you replace the empty tampons in the mens room?

Attached: o7gVBn3.jpg (1125x998, 792K)

Worked in a movie theater through high school, cleaning popcorn and candy wrappers is nothing compared to other shit I've seen.
>dozens of kids vomiting on the carpets during kid movie matinee's
>people sneaking in beers, pissing in the empties, and leaving them in the cup holders
>people sneaking in kfc and throwing the bones at the projectionist/screen
>people filling water bottles with butter at the self-serve popcorn station and pouring them on the seats
>kids shitting themselves in the seat of the Outrun arcade game

Forgot to mention that the women's bathrooms were always dirtier than the men's bathrooms.
>used tampons clogging up the toilets EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE TRASH BINS IN EVERY STALL SPECIFICALLY FOR USED TAMPONS
>soiled panties full of shit/skidmarks next to the sinks/in and around the trash bins
>the never flush, ever

>america

Here in the UK the cinema actively asks you to leave your rubbish by your seat so it can be cleaned up

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1556499067096.jpg (10000x10000, 1.56M)

I knocked my tub of popcorn over when I left endgame because of that pic

Attached: 1555960045974.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>half empty popcorn buckets filled with semen

Attached: 1556494364973.png (387x389, 82K)

I recently started stuffing everything into the empty popcorn bag and throwing it in the garbage. I don't have much sympathy for the people cleaning up though, the job isn't that hard.

>your job is to literally clean up after the movie
So I better broke someone teeths in order to give work to a dentist.

Imagine being such a fucking zoomer that you hang your head at the prospect of running a vacuum cleaner around and trash bagging a few bits of garbage.

They left a person there?