Any movies about coping with aging?

Any movies about coping with aging?

Attached: 1550100617309.jpg (474x464, 64K)

tfw hair above temple is getting worryingly thin.

Attached: 1551736451671.jpg (228x221, 15K)

You only need to worry when it starts thinning on top

any movie starring an uncaring boomer

Attached: 1551486024046.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

"I am Jazz"
Just wait until the inevitable male aging starts and no amount of money or jew pharms can undo it.

fucking facelets when will you learn

Attached: Ljungberg.jpg (630x909, 56K)

>being afraid of levelling up to Jason statham chad status
pussies

>Going bald at all

Nah. What a pussy move.

What is there to cope with? You either kill yourself or live.

I severely burned my scalp on purpose when I started going bald. Now people can't make fun of me for being bald because it'd be making fun of a disfigured person.

Attached: smug norm.png (314x320, 145K)

>not going bald
low test beta fag
bet you can't even grow a beard

based but bluepilled

>b-b-but muh Statham, muh Vin Diesel, muh Bruce Willis
nice cope, faggot. Those are all guys who are handsome as fuck and have the right skull shape to pull off being a hairlet. Also in pretty much every case, those guys would still look better had they had full heads of hair rather than their hair falling out.

For the other 99% of guys, when you go bald you instantly look like a shlubby middle-aged dude even if you're still in your 20s.

Benjamin Button

There's no correlation between test levels and going bald. This is just something cueballs tell themselves to feel better about it.

Attached: Weeew.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

Attached: 1541343673419.png (640x660, 122K)

bicentennial man

It has nothing to do with t levels. You're misunderstanding the role of Testosterone in the balding process
That's why you see MTF trannies immediately balding after starting estrogen

13 going on 30

poor boomer-san
why does he have to go bald?

Attached: 1549583783329.png (430x373, 3K)

Beards also have little to do with testosterone levels after a certain point, which is why beards often don't fully develop until after men's levels have declined post young adulthood

>tfw 31 year old boomer who started balding at 21
pretty much had to fully embrace it desu. buzz cut at least once a week and try to stay relatively /fit/ is my only hope.

Attached: 1475761188215.png (5000x5000, 363K)

Pics or it never happened

all the worse
having an attractive face and lacking the most important part is worth of lament

Vin Diesel was never handsome as fuck.

It's all in your head
literally and metaphorically
Be secure and confident in who you are and have the will and determination to become the best version of yourself you can be, at any age.

>a failure/weakness in your genes should be assessed as a good thing
It's alright dear boomer. all suffering on earth will cease one day. good times will come in the future. it pays to believe in a better tomorrow

>tfw starting to comb over now
get on my level bros

Most women aren't into balding. That doesn't mean it's a death sentence. It's just one factor.

Balding is based as fuck, it reflects masculinity, age (girls adore older guys), it looks good as fuck and it saves you money.

>girls adore older guys
if they have hair

no, if they have money

and hair, stop the cope

I hear that making a paste with birth control pills and applying in the skin helps

they'll go for the bald rich guy over the full head of hair not so rich and you know it
when it comes to dating older, the wallet is the prime factor otherwise they could just fuck some guy their own age

they would go for the rich man with hair over the bald rich man, you're jumping hoops with this cope

You're making a false dichotomy. Money is preferred over no money. Hair is preferred over no hair. Not having hair doesn't make you any more likely to have money. This isn't a fucking RPG where speccing into hair means you have less points to spec into wealth.

And for the vast majority of dudes going bald, they're not fucking rich either.

People who rail against balding men are just insecure. Most men lose hair to some degree. Going to drastic lengths to prevent or hide it is always gonna be less attractive in the long run than just rolling with it. Sure thots won’t be as into you but who cares

Testosterone is what causes male aging.

based virgin

you're right, was just trying to make the point that there are things more important than hair for guys to be attractive, specially when it comes to dating older guys

Friendly reminder that biweekly dermarolling with 1.5mm needles + nightly minodoxil application will save your hair.

Attached: Stop_hand.svg.png (1024x1024, 53K)

Own it.

However I don't have to as I won't be going bald.

Attached: Devin-Twownsend-343x500.jpg (343x500, 33K)

>balding is based as fuck
>was just trying to make the point that there are things more important than hair for guys to be attractive
Right.

How old are you?

Mfw CRISPR will cure balding and most other human physical ailments mitigated by genetic factors

>balding is based as fuck
never said that, said it wasn't that bad, specially if you're older
if you're in your twenties you're fucked unless you can rock the shaved head, and not many can

>19
>already balding
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIN

Start doing chemo for bonus points

>people who aren't balding telling others to "own it"
I'm not gonna go bald either, but if I were I'd legitimately kill myself.

How do you people know you're not going to bald? It can happen at any age.

Harold & Maude,

No one in my family is, so I guess I just assume I'm not.

>tfw 30 with a thick head of long hair, no sign of balding even a little

Attached: vegeta dance.gif (102x128, 96K)

>long hair

Lol what a faggot

Seething hairlet

I'm sorry nature was mean to your scalp, maybe you could wear a du-rag like a cancer patient or boomer bikerfag? I'm sure nobody would make fun of you for it to your face.

I had a small scare at 32 when it started to thin a little bit on top. Still good though.

Any tips worth knowing as I go forward into my thirties? All I've ever done is use a regular shampoo and a decent conditioner, brushing it straight after.
My mother's got some thinning on top her scalp, and the balding gene is carried maternally isn't it? I may have to start dealing with it by 40, if she's anything to go by.

No one in my family is bald either, but I'm starting to notice recession. I don't buy the heritability shit, it's something with this generation. So many people my age are balding now.

I dont think it's been scientifically proven the whole maternal gene is significant. I dont really do anything special with my hair. It's basically luck which genes turn out to be dominant. I think Ive got my fathers hair (who approaching his 70s with mostly black hair), so I got lucky I guess.

>caring about being bald when you are fucking 40
nobody is going to be attracted to you past 35, it’s literal boomer cope at that point

This. Lots of young people balding early, it’s something in the water

I want to keep my hair because I like it how it is and don't like what I'd look like bald. Also if you think guys stop dating at 35 I don't know what to tell you.
Guess we're just lucky then. Reaching 70 even with salt/pepper colored hair is pretty cool, I'd like going slowly grey a lot more than going quickly bald.

>not married and nearly 40
OH NONONONO

>he's a cool beer uncle posting on Yea Forums on a random tuesday
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didnt bald but i had a full head of white hair by like 21. My sympathy goes out for you cueballs

looks like a bald dave gilmour, i'm glad i'm not bald yet.

I'm neither of these things user. Why don't you post like a real person and not a bot programmed to imitate a teenage redditfag?
White hair? Sounds pretty cool actually.

Quads and I get my dream girlfriend.

AHAHHAHAHAH

Watch The Ballad of Narayama.

lmao have sex

Attached: balladofnarayama.jpg (1475x900, 254K)

power move

Dilate.

He shaves it off and he's back to being a 9/10

Attached: 1546064467825.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>Sure thots won’t be as into you but who cares
It's not like they were after you when you had hair but think about attractive guys. It's heartbreaking to become a 6 at best.

stop masturbating and stop using shampoo.
This cures hair loss in most cases.
Shampoo and masturbation are the bane of hair growth

>stop masturbating
Also, dump your girlfriend if you have one, having sex is basically the same. Become a monk and you'll eventually lose less hair.

cope

lmao, it's just genetics lad. Environmental effects hardly matter.

I'm 23 years old. I lost some hair on the temples when I was 19 and it didn't go further. Balding patterns can be weird sometimes, I wouldn't be worried so soon.