Indeed, I am a virgin, how could you tell?

Indeed, I am a virgin, how could you tell?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

funniest use of the meme so far.

Samefag

have sex

cracked me up desu

back from the annual incel meeting. girls are repulsed by our toxic personalties.

Attached: ea0.jpg (640x648, 65K)

How can people hate incels when they create god-tier memes like this and blackops2cel?

Attached: 1494458253161.jpg (414x508, 113K)

Based gigachad

There is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin.

from your horribly deformed body

There is nothing wrong or shameful about being a virgin OP. I too am voluntarily celibate and a saving myself for my husband. I admire men like you OP, very rare these days

Attached: 1556237491702.png (541x717, 227K)

If youre over 20 and a virgin youre a weirdo. Period

>How can people hate incels when they create god-tier memes like this and blackops2cel?
Incels are parasites to society and failures on a biological level. The hate is justified. The chinese slave that build your phone has more value than your average incel.

Well shit.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin.
Being a virgin isn't the problem. The issue is that virgins are usually untrustworthy, selfish and dumber than normal people, virgins tend to have very few friends.

why yes, I only start and post in cunny threads.

what's that? No, fifteen is too old for me

Attached: 1548130705072.jpg (1245x1200, 117K)

I like how you're using virginity as a way to determinate person's intelligence. That's, like, real smart.

As somebody who lost his virginity at 21, I can confirm this.

Attached: later bitch.jpg (960x960, 143K)

I like how that's the only thing you cling to and have no issue with the others

end yourself subhuman

Attached: 1405769453961.jpg (917x917, 116K)

have sexual

Yeah, well, I cling to it because that is the dumbest part of your statement, the one which doesn't hold up to any criticism. Problems?

>I like how you're using virginity as a way to determinate person's intelligence
Emotional intelligence matters, the way you socialize yourself is a sign of intelligence, solving problems is important. Incels believe they are smart underachivers, but in reality most are victims of their own narcissism, they can't see their own flaws and end up drunk on delisions about them being enlighted moral warriors instead of just being unlikeble morons.

How many discord trannies are going to kill themselves when have sex gets word filtered?

we can see your hymen

Lmao. Waited til I got married and I couldn’t be happier. Have sex for procreation in a long marriage

I fucking hate incels.

Not his statement, it was mine. Most incels happen to also be neets and neets are dumber than your average stacey working as a burger flipper

gigastacy?

I'm 27 and I never even kissed a girl.

Everyone does. It's pretty universal.

>the one which doesn't hold up to any criticism
I have inferred what you implied. You really are selfish and untrustworthy and a loner coward if all you see in that post is an attack on IQ lol. Sad and disgusting.

Attached: 1436175498010.jpg (640x900, 57K)

most neets like myself are neets not due to mental capacity but severe mental illness

Why you slaving bro?

why should I care if I'm a weirdo?

why the fuck on you on Yea Forums if you aren't a weirdo?

ubermensch volcel reporting. casual sex is repulsive

>"I feel bad for you."
Woah, you really showed me.

The nazis used to put incels in concentration camps (not meme death camps, but real life FORCED WORK), "asocial" they called them, they were comparable to fags and crazy homeless people. In general Incels are seen as something negative since it goes against nature and against the interests of society as a whole, there's no space for incels in commie, capitalist or fascists societies.

Look, I don't see how it equates to being selfish and untrustworthy myself; elaborate.
They don't want to get with other people because past experience and observation tells them that they're just gonna get screwed time and again. If anything the stigma and scapegoating going on here just affirms it.

It's a defense mechanism being construed as selfishness when the whole point of It is protection from other selfish narcissists...

I miss the days of Yea Forums when people who had even hinted at touching a girl were bullied out of threads

phones were a mistake

>why yes, stardust is one of my favourite movies, what gave it away?

Attached: 1548551230052.png (874x1024, 509K)

This, so much.
I just want it on the record not to equate this sentiment with other fallacies surrounding involuntary celibacy, because this one is perfectly valid.

where did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth friendless loveless cunt. End yourself.

Attached: 1437480306626.jpg (540x704, 111K)

>Emotional intelligence matters
Sure, but that ain't intelligence cap. Might as well believe in horoscopery like being a 'musical learner'.

who gives a shit

they constantly cry about the world being NPCs yet they can't override some bullshit programming and move outside their comfort zone

for terrible people they have incredible standards

fucking hypocrisy

Attached: 1418138977094.png (202x200, 54K)

What's that then, I might be one. Also tired.

Attached: 1556369020959.png (800x7392, 2.2M)

Have sex.

>that post is an attack on IQ
There did I said THAT, you dumb fucking faggot?

Virgins are needy and by default this alone makes them repulsive, its not natural for a human to be isolated we have tribal imprint in our DNA from generations of our ancestors every part of your being is combating you to go out and shake your dick and you are depriving yourself from that leading to depresion anxiety and other disorders.

Get a hooker at least for fuck sake its 2019...

Attached: 1556031133209.jpg (953x1282, 149K)

>every part of your being is combating you to go out
It's the literal opposite for me. Once I get out every part of my being is combating to go back to my room.

You shitpost images of Russian male models on Vietnamese water puppet imageboard

I think certain crowds are taking the shit posting too literally, unless I've been under a rock and this became a legit thing recently.

The way I see it, people are just looking for opportunities to hurt others and impose an agenda for self-validation. The question is what values are being imposed and why, and by what majority?

As far as celibacy goes, if people want to sleep around or not, who the fuck gives a shit?
Why care in the first place?

You can be healthy and social without being vagrant, and don't carry the expectation that a person needs to be vagrant to be considered "healthy".
You'd be on the wrong side of history.