Poor wagies...lol

poor wagies...lol

Attached: theater.jpg (640x853, 88K)

Attached: trashed.jpg (750x992, 657K)

Please do our jobs

>*uses broom*
Woah so hard

Based, I makes sure to really try and grind the popcorn into the carpet so it's extra difficult to sweep up.

that's it?use a fucking broom and you're done in minutes.

>in the back corner and don't want to get up to go to the bathroom
>piss in my popcorn cup
>poor it down the heating vent that runs down the side of the room
>30 minutes later starts to smell everywhere
>while walking out wink at the wagie waiting to clean and tell him the movie's a stinker

>bwaaaa i get payed more than 99% of the people on this planet and i'm too lazy to even do my job bwaaaaa

kek and based

>Our Grandfather's generation: had to walk 20 miles to the nearest well and get water, had to shoot deer with his musket is he wanted to eat meat, had to shit in a hole in the ground in the freezing cold full of biting flies. Apaches would raid and take scalps of his friends and family. His body was covered in scars.

>This Generation: I had suuuuch a hard day at work,I had to sweep up popcorn it was sooo triggering

This. Always dump the popcorn first, grind it into the carpet, then dump your Coke on top

ah bloo bloo

>Get paid to clean up
>Complain that you actually have to work and clean up a mess

What a lazy cunt.

Cinemas don't have carpets

>shit in a hole in the ground in the freezing cold full of biting flies
>freezing cold
>biting flies
This sounds a little too much like a muh Holocaust fable

Minimum wage means minimum effort, if people cause you to make more than minimum effort then you are in the right to complain about it

so just do a really shitty job, sweep garbage under chairs, etc, it's not hard to be lazy and not complain

what type of 2 bit joint you been watchin movies at

Minimum wage means you have minimum education and minimum skills.

I thought minimum wage is for people with minimum qualification?

Can't wait to see all the dirty wagies replaced by sleek, shiny robots

People who have jobs deserve to be strung up and skinned

y'all deserve a barn so you can piss and shit while stuffing your disgusting faceholes. That's the only way you'd feel at home. Civilized people don't behave this way.

Leaving your rubbish is pretty shit, but that crap would take 5 minutes to clean.

Theater cleaner detected

I always try to negotiate a blowjob when I can so I can leave a nice big spooge stain on my seat for the wagies to clean up.

Just bring some frozen cum from home so you can leave it to dissolve in the theater, that's what I do

Attached: um6ijro.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

if you work at a theatre it means you suck at life

get what you deserve

Attached: 1552556354247.png (442x509, 146K)

Why take the bait?

>Grandfather's generation
>dealing with Apache raids

Are you 90 years old?

>4 seats are nasty
HELP

Imagine being one of the idiots that leaves the theater during a movie they paid good money to see just to take a piss. Fuck that shit

someone just left an used manlet on the floor?

fuck public cinema's

Wagies are scum.

>useless sadact posts picture of clown or frog, somehow believing this makes him win

disgusting

people that can't sit for a few hours without gorging themselves are vile animals. I never go to normie cinemas

having to clean up that person too is going too far

Do you talk like this in real life? How's it feel to be a fedora-tipping faggot?

minimum wage means absolutely any other human on earth can do your job, so if you dont like it, quit

Underrattedd

Nigga you realize that there are unpaid internships people work, when they have skills and education. Shit I know dumb laborers that make more than some “college” educated folk. What’s it like having a popcorn kernel sized brain?

I didn't go to post secondary and I make good money, so I know what you're saying, but unpaid internships are a bad example. Anyone working one of those is doing so for the experience and networking in order to further their career, and they'll be making more than minimum wage when they're done.

OH NO I HAVE TO DO THE JOB THAT THEY HIRED ME TO DO

FEEL BAD FOR ME

I used to clean houses for a living, this shit is nothing

lol imagine being such a brainlet that you think using words like "gorging" and "vile" is fedora-tier.

have fun killing yourself when your parents can't support you anymore, neet :^)