Bros, hating on Brie Larson has made me fall in love with her autism, help

Bros, hating on Brie Larson has made me fall in love with her autism, help

Attached: ECB694D0-EB4B-4B63-AF68-0A87C091151B.jpg (548x768, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHDgEw_v5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no sparkly autist gf who tells me im pathetic

What kind of retarded first name is Brie. Do americunts really name their children after cheese?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=YHDgEw_v5LM

Attached: 1555523029373.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Stop you're making me hungry.

>And he's our daughter, Compté Ford

God she's adorkable

A single google search would tell you that she's not really Brie Larson, she's fucking Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers, a French-Canadian.

I dunno why most girls I have seen named Brie tended to be very overweight

When will /briegen/ get establishes so that we can consolidate all 15 Brie threads that are getting produced daily?

You just KNOW that she would have been a contented American housewife if the world didn't wreck her heart ;_;

>Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
Wow, poetic and a delight to the ears! not, you're making this worse

Why is Yea Forums so tsundere for Brie?

Attached: dickhead narc motherfucker.png (1360x768, 598K)

Why else would she want to change her name to Brie Larson?

Same here

Because she's Yea Forums dream girl but she turned on them.

>Describing her early life, Larson has said that she was "straight-laced and square", and that she shared a close bond with her mother but was shy and suffered from social anxiety.

>Larson experienced trauma when her parents divorced when she was seven. She had a dysfunctional relationship with her father; she has recalled, "As a kid I tried to understand him and understand the situation. But he didn't do himself any favors. I don't think he ever really wanted to be a parent."

lads ;_;

wtf?

Maybe if she wasn't all plastic surgery

why are disnry shills so desperate on pushing her on Yea Forums? just fucking leave you autists

her bitch face ruins the charm she could have. She always looks like she woke up with cat shit in her bed.

You can literally tell in her eyes that at some point she gave up her innocence and decided to adopt a totally jaded and cynical attitude but deep down she just wants to be held by daddy and told that she's a good, good girl.

Attached: Brie-Larson-and-Alex-Greenwald-end-engagement.jpg (975x649, 71K)