Detective Kinochu

This is going to make 2 billion+. I can't wait.

Weebs > capeshitters

Attached: rev-1-PDP-TRL2-093_High_Res_JPEG-674c5b7.jpg (620x413, 44K)

Kino

based kino

It's going to be the highest grossing movie of all time right until Jim puts out the next Avatars.

K I N O

Attached: 1556589327249.png (975x956, 961K)

Attached: 1550120148169.jpg (850x745, 129K)

Clearly the Pokefan will go see it at least 5 times. That's how it could fuck everything else. Repeating viewing will put a dent on those for Endgame.
Or we're in a bubble and it will do Alita numbers.

With all the references and easter eggs it'll have, I bet fans will go see it at least twice to first enjoy the story and then hunt for cameos.

>leave Pikachu to... us

Attached: IMG_2401.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It'll do considerably better than Alita, simply because unlike Alita Pokemon is a brand that's had mainstream popularity for a few decades now.

Are you saying that we...
GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL?

It's tracking for a $75m opening weekend. It's not getting anywhere near one billion, let alone two. Warner Brothers BTFO by Marvel yet again.

Pokémon Go....fuck yourself

>the film isn't exclusively featuring gen 1 and 2 Pokemon
DROPPED

tik tok

Does the chinaman like Pokémon ?

This’ll be the first film I watch in cinema for years - if others like me follow suit then it should do really well in the BO

>we're in a bubble and it will do Alita numbers.
Finally someone figures it out

KANTOOOOOOO

Attached: 908.png (321x398, 315K)

K I N O
I
N
O

>VENOM WILL GROSS BILLIONS!
>SHAZAM WILL GROSS BILLIONS!
>PIKACHU WILL GROSS TRILLIONS!
>CAPTAIN MARVEL IS LOST!!!!!!

Holy shit, don't you get tired of being wrong?

Attached: 1555024128101.jpg (344x377, 48K)

No

Attached: D4rqougUcAIbOoR.jpg (911x836, 158K)

Chinks will love it. Kids will love it. Zoomers will love it. Boomers will love it. There is literally no one except capeshitters who don't expect this to knock it out of the park.

This

Even in its third weekend Endgame will easily beat this piece of shit

Attached: D5JdT3aWkAAtdCa.jpg (1080x1081, 143K)

Think you missed a zero there

Why is pikachu leaking cum

Endgame was literally the perfect end to a cinematic universe spanning 22 million. This is some shitty CGI shlock based on a fucking Gameboy game. Marvel has nothing to fear from this childish shit. Grow up.

>Boomers will love it
Nice delusion ya got there bucko

Attached: kermit.jpg (255x176, 8K)

These pantsu were drawn by an official artist btw, this is basically official art.

>a fucking Gameboy game
That's a funny way to spell "literally the largest media franchise in history and it's not even that close".

>ready to take me to Detective Pikachu? Tee hee

Attached: IMG_2405.jpg (632x774, 169K)

Did you mean "yes" ???

Everyone thought venom was gonna flop and it made 800 million. Disney moms STILL seething after getting BTFO by based Disney

If Yea Forums weren't delusional they would be nothing

Attached: 1552406544828.jpg (720x480, 154K)

Pokémon> Marvel

No one likes captain marvel

"No one" sure has a funny way of showing it then

Attached: 20190430_075816.jpg (2896x2896, 737K)

Fuck you Endgame was literally perfection and some fucking Nintendo game won't best it.

>$50 million
Hahahaha Detective Plebachu btfo

That's exactly what the picture implies you retard.

t.

Attached: soy.jpg (216x234, 7K)

>drawn by an official TCG artist

What does Detective Pikachu have to do with weebs?

I wonder if anyone honestly believes this

Captain Memevel won't be getting a sequel, incel

Why is Pikachu American? Isn't he japanese

No?

Jesus christ, how the fuck can a movie in 2019 have this much SOUL. never played a poke game in my puff yet this film looks both VITAL and NECESSARY.

Attached: fast.jpg (1483x1323, 725K)

Everyone is American in American movies.

Aquaman had 67 million opening weekend and made 1.1 billion

Who /holdingoutforahero/?

Attached: 58C21278-1FD5-4584-9707-7C4ACC2FBA80.jpg (1612x814, 303K)

Is... is Pikachu peeing?

Capeshitter tries Incel Endgame

ITS NOT VERY EFFECTIVE

I don't think Marvel/Disney has much to be worried about, but the fact its gonna shit and then dab all over DC/WB literally makes me fucking diamonds.

>Godzilla will flop
Ofc, you can't have actually epic blockbusters anymore
if it's not capeshit it doesn't count

No

yes

Pokemon is a world with every location having a real world analogue. The game took place somewhere in Pokemon Britain but movie seems to be pokemon America (based on characters and the quantity of American (unovan) pokemon.
Pikachu is also a species and one that is found globally in the pokemon world. Additionally this Pikachu is one that can talk to the main character for story reasons and for these story reasons should be same as protag.

detective muttachu

Apparently if this thread is anything to go by the target demographic of this movie is 30 year old incels. I don't think based Marvel have anything to be afraid of.

based

I think it's more the general public got burned by the last Godzilla with false expectations.

>I love breaking bad! A feature film with Brian Cranston AND giant monsters fighting and wrecking shit, this is going to be so amazing!

Instead they got kickass moping about and blueballs till the finale