It was my first date in 5 years... with a man

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTC.SPECIAL-1337x-EDITION.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv_snapshot_00.20.58.988.jpg (450x272, 10K)

Oh man, I really wanted to post aboyt this LGBTDGDHF scene but I was too bored, well played user

>marvel getting shit on by trannies and fags because it was extra #75 who’s a faggot and not a main character
Lmao

It was actually the director of the movie

I hope he enjoys his aids

Lol this is the verizon/sprint guy. "Can you hear me now? Good." Hes been shilling his gayness for years now.

Gay people exist.

Attached: 160603191107-verizon-guy-for-sprint-780x439.jpg (780x439, 64K)

I have and never will see a MAHVEL mobie but they really shoved some LTBTG shit in this movie? What the fuck is wrong with Americans now days?

YAAAAAGH!!
*closes thread*

Get used to it, Feige and Marvel have stated on multiple occasions that LGBTAIDS will be infecting the franchise from this point on.

Attached: gvkoc84nv5611.jpg (1242x1553, 238K)

Written by Brie Larson

Attached: E717921B-A5EA-4401-99C4-0EF14F3122DA.jpg (785x782, 103K)

>that pic
Lmao

The first one is you OP

But they already have nog Valkire (which is also queen of New Assgard now, fuck you whypipo and your mythology)

cringe and bluepilled

also stupid, because he was kinda character in Winter Soldier, and really retckonable that it was him who was murdered in Civil War, now he is just quasy-Stan Lee.

Attached: Zack on Shazam.jpg (599x871, 80K)

woah... a whole 2 characters out of a billion others, how will the MCU ever recover?

>directs movie
>casts himself as a fag

For what purpose?

Promotion of degeneracy has already begun to creep into every MCU film. If you think 2 faggot superheros are where it starts and ends then you're an even bigger brainlet than you sound.

THE FUTURE IS BLACK, FEMALE AND GAY YOU FUCKING BIGOTS. DEAL WITH IT.

Attached: Cucked MCU.jpg (1119x1155, 148K)

Who gives a shit, a ton of people are done with these movies now that its over, they have no interest if Tony is gone, and its just over.

>Thanos tries to attack Captain Marvel.
>He fails, it just bounces off.
ok great, you introduced a female super man, now your movies are boring because it becomes "whenever we have a problem call Captian fucking Marvel"

Dr Strange will do good though, and Ant Man 3 but thats about it.

that is until
>THE NEW AVENGERS
>Portal opens.
>Its Tony Stark from another reality.
We need you guys.

Thats how they bring back Robert Downy, the sales will drop off and they will pull that rabbit out of the fucking hat.

Holy based

>cap grinds his teeth, clenches his jaw
>"that's great..."

>that dress
I'm convinced more and more everyday that Brie is autistic.

Attached: 1549407676832.png (1315x1510, 1.37M)

The Russo "Brothers" are actually the Russo Husbands.

Face-blindness is common among autists.

Suprised they got away with that.

Attached: Cap.webm (720x300, 388K)

The very first movie is about an atheist alcoholic womanizer and gambler who sells weapons to everyone.

Literally trump

>Its coming guys... Really, really soon... We promise... Just a couple more years and we'll be able to do it... Just keep watching the movies... One of them will have a gay character... Totes not lying... Just be patient... It'll be any day now... Maybe the next one... Maybe... Just believe in the cause... You'll be validated soon... Gay ppl in MCU is on its way... Diversity... Etc.
If there is one thing jews like more them lgbtq's its money, and they wouldn't risk loosing the foreign market for a handful of queers in LA... How much do you want to bet that Capt America's support group seen was cut from the Chinese release?

Will they become the Russo sisters in a few years ?

Attached: Wachowski sisters.png (780x509, 533K)

Renner always looks like he is enjoying anything avenger related. Really hope his mini series will do well

have watched quite a bit of the Marvel capeshit I have to admit (probably more than I should have) but the obvious gay and fem shit never felt that forced until Endgame. The depicted scene and the GURLS UNITE scene felt so fucking out of place and don’t get me started on Thor (building his character up to be a worthy king and leader for his people) relinquishing his kingdom to a literal (black) who.
They could have milked the franchise for at least another ten years if they weren’t so blatantly injecting their sjw poison into their movies.

No; that's Bill Clinton.