Are these the two tightest bros in Yea Forums history?

Are these the two tightest bros in Yea Forums history?

Attached: Kevin-McKidd-as-Lucius-Vorenus-Ray-Stevenson-as-Titus-Pullo-rome-16609040-506-316.jpg (506x316, 66K)

Even the gladiator that Lucius killed was so inspired he screamed out THIIIRRRTEEEENTH as Lucius impaled him with the sharp end of his mace

No, one looks a bit Gaulish to me.

>get back in formation you drunken fool

And beer hasnt been invented at that time.
stupid romanboos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>XIII

Fucking what? 3500–3100 BC was the literal chemical proof of the creation of beer, with a few thousand years added on if you take storage vessels to be proof. Even if that was the case, the Romans would have been drinking wine. Beer was around BEFORE wine, but wine became popular after the Romans followed the Greeks into diluting their wine with water. Ancient Wine being both much sweeter and way more alcoholic (I assume like a modern dessert wine or Mavrodaphne which is itself from Greece) and the Romans (and I assume Greeks) thought anybody who drank wine straight/neat was a barbarian of the highest calibre. Therefore, when he's calling him a drunken fool, he is essentially calling him a barbarian (in both his drunken state and his lack of formation control, both the height of barbarity in ancient Rome) because if he's drunk then he's likely been drinking his wine straight and not diluted. However, the Celtic/Germanic and Briton tribes drank beer much more readily than Rome and the Romans introduced grapes to wine and wine became attached to civilised society. In UK, mead was the most popular drink (also known as honey wine) and later was replaced by beer, then rum, then gin (which the Dutch imported during the Bloodless Revolution since the King of England was now Dutch, also cemented England as the world's superpower thanks to him) it is only now it's been replaced by beer. However, the Chinese drink the most beer in the world.

Attached: I happen to be an expert on these matters.jpg (590x589, 39K)

>this guy drinks

Kill yourself reddit nigger

Based and beerpilled

THIRTEEN

By that time beer had been around longer than the distance between us and the Roman empire.

>Therefore, when he's calling him a drunken fool, he is essentially calling him a barbarian
While that's a nice idea I highly doubt it's that intricate or deep. It is as it is. Still, makes sense. I doubt they would have said that or have meant it as such an insult, but you never know with Romans. Weirdos.

l'll not deny it, friend, l have a Gallic look about me, but l'm as solid Roman as you are.
l've shed blood for Rome. My father shed blood for Rome, as did his father and his father before him.
My wife-- my wife was born here in the Aventine! l am as solid a Roman as any man here!

Attached: I5ZIXxd[1].jpg (3008x2000, 461K)

He's as true Roman as the rest of them.

>Kevin McKidd
We've got one good gladius, they've got a thousand. We don't even know if Labienus's intel is any good.

Based poindexter

Friendly reminder that none of Atia's petty schemes and plots could hold a candle to the level of intrigue based Livia got up to.

Attached: Liviaprofile.jpg (1074x611, 122K)

You dumb git.

Attached: garbage ape.png (130x128, 19K)

Until someone adapts these two fine Roman fellows into a story for the ages, yes.

Attached: A bond so pure.jpg (896x617, 63K)

>tfw you accidentally murder your bro's slave because he married your waifu

THAT BOY WAS MY PROPERTY

Attached: eirenepullo.jpg (450x299, 28K)

Why is male friendship the best friendship bros?

>petty schemes
>becomes unofficial first woman of rome
>becomes mother to the first citizen and later emperor
>shits on livia and puts her in her place

>Assassinates all of the Julio blood descendants permitting the ascension of the Claudian dynasty after Octavian's death.

Attached: livia-sian-phillips.gif (400x300, 396K)

irl shitposting

>user, have you penetrated anyone yet?

Attached: atia.jpg (213x320, 21K)

Its the only kind that exists. female """friendship""" is an utter sham

Attached: antiquity.jpg (1432x891, 125K)

>Are these the two tightest bros in Yea Forums history?
They both existed in real life. Julius Caesar wrote about both of them at various times, mentioning them by name....Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus. You have to be quite a good soldier to have Caesar remember you fondly.

Fucking kill yourself reddit nigger, ignorant little cock sucker just repeating shit you've seen others say. I hope you and you disgusting cunt of a mother both get cancer. Fucking faggot.

Seething celt

>Seething
reddit nigger tourist.

No, that'd be

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>beer hadn't been invented
uhh maybe he was drinking wine?? ya know, in vino veritas? I dunno dude, i think its possible

Attached: sharpe and patrick-45.jpg (1200x1778, 309K)

yes I went down to the brothel and did the deed very recently!

Her sex scene was made for the pause button

John Smith and the Sheriff shared a woman and a kid while fighting future crime in the Dead Zone.

And of course Spartacus and Varus.

is she to blame for Octavius porking her own sister?

he was getting peer pressured

Based

I heard learned men in Greece said there is nothing after life, that this is all there is to it.... :(

Based and Sharpepilled

These two come at a close second

Attached: 1544252313664.png (368x480, 272K)

Reminder that Rome got offed and Game of Shit got to have 8 fucking seasons.

Attached: 2.jpg (217x269, 22K)

>beer being that new

Go read a fucking book dipshit

Because Rome and the alike are things women can't understand, whereas Game of Shit has a massive female audience.

>such a based cast like rome will never come together again
>show was pushed out for actors like emilia clarke sophie turner maise kit etc
The casting for Rome was just too fucking good and they threw it all away to give jobs to these hacks.

Attached: 1554084504139.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

Not even the best on the show.

I hope we get a Rome reunion like Deadwood.

Attached: spartacusbdcap-original-1334690838.jpg (450x253, 26K)

What about them?

Attached: True bros.jpg (1800x1201, 727K)

Attached: the tudors.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

they never fugged tho

is that superman?

he looks so miscasted

>miscasted

he was a degenerate pervert anyway. he knew his sister was only doing it to get information out of him.

Attached: bros_the_show.jpg (847x565, 42K)

a toast for a dumb fuck

Attached: beer360.jpg (390x520, 186K)

Ragnar and Applestand were pretty good.

Attached: when-your-history-teacher-announces-a-trip-to-the-holocaust-29421999.png (500x517, 166K)

Kirk and Spock still hold that title.

His keep dying, though.

Attached: wUS6z-h4_400x400.jpg (383x383, 47K)

>gets dabbled on by caligula for killing his family
>get replaced by based farmer man Vespasianus
What was the next step in her master plan?

I fucking love her tits

This, and women and soibois love buying merch, GoT exists to sell funkopops and tshirts.

Did Vorenus have autism?

beer is one of the oldest inventions on earth.

funny how out of all the characters he resembles these roman sculptures the most then

Attached: augustus_prima_det.jpg (1014x1568, 1.21M)

I didnt know Tom Jones did some acting.

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

>he never heard of Budweiserium

Pretty much

autism aka catonism was a political stance back then

>beer hasnt been invented at that time
It's a good thing you didn't post this on /his/ because you'd be getting twice as many replies calling you retarded.

Most of Caesar's legionaries were Cisalpine Gauls

>Thinking Augustus needed a reason to get up to his shenanigans.

You don't become the best statesman in Western history without breaking off a piece.

If sergent arseling had lived and they kept adventures going, I'd say he would have a strong case for being number 2

Greeks talk a whole lotta nonsense

Attached: Lucius.png (1372x731, 575K)

This show did individual battle slowmos better than GOT. Should have hired the guys that did that fancy camera set-up.

He eats true roman bread made by the guild of millers and thus he is a true roman

hhnnngggggggggg

You just KNOW there's a burger flag behind this post.