She killed millions

She killed millions...

Attached: images.jpg (190x266, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to save no one

>"wahhhhhh GoT isn't about politics anymore! it's just about stupid ice zombies!"
>"wahhhhh they're ending the series with politics! the ice zombies should have been the finale!"
there's no pleasing you fucks, is there

>>"wahhhhh they're ending the series with politics! the ice zombies should have been the finale!"
no one said that

To please six gorillions.

What was the point of Beric's arc again?

Another shitty bait, fuck off you (You) obsessed faggot.

Attached: goblina.webm (640x480, 409K)

Attached: 1556598693874.png (800x452, 132K)

She committed wight genocide.

Wights are already dead though.

stunning & brave

Have sex

(You) have to go back

To save her so she could kill the Night King

Honestly her killstreak is damn right impressive.
Even for GoT' insane bullshit she just kills literally everyone. She should expand her list to every person alive just for the heck of it.

So Arya is the Princess who was promised?

>her killstreak is damn right impressive
Having a facemask cheat code also helps

She definitely killed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY

It's going to be even funnier when someone like Brienne or Jon kills Cersei instead of one of her brothers.

The DM gave her a magic item and is too proud to retcon himself.

Cersei will be killed by poison just like Joffery.
And the poisoner will be Hot Pie

I wish dragons were real just so they could fly over every game of thrones bar viewing party and burn them all to death.

>oh my god... she's more powerful than the nightking, the mountain, the hound, rhaegar targaryen, prime jamie lanister, prime ser barristan selmy, arthur dayne, oberyn martel, all the sandsnakes, prime robert baratheon, stannis baratheon, ned stark, euron greyjoy, tywin lannister, the king beyond the wall, brienne of tarth and drogon all put together...

GIRLS RULE THE WORLD

>for tons of more great content hit us up on patreon!

nuke this fucking shithole world, for real

Attached: 1556422205707.png (1238x1276, 1.29M)

what fucking politics? It's literally just more good guys vs bad guys except the bad guys are human instead of ice zombies
go fuck yourself

and they all killed her

Yes. But they obviously didn't want to please people, they wanted to push their propaganda, and that ruined the show. The writing has been abhorrent since they took full control of the writing (since Tyrion got exiled) and it will continue to be shit until it goes off air.

>But is there a character that can defeat Arya Stark?

Attached: p2p1lce1z6v21.png (831x488, 178K)

>hit us up on paetron
>y'all
>8 bit theme
I hate everything about this video. never show their videos to me again unless the cowtit busts out those milkers.

Attached: 1526882632558.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Buy an Arya's dagger replica from ebay and fucking kill yourself

YAAAASSSS

I just wanted to let you know that I noticed your post. Keep the good work up user

Attached: 514d4ba96d78ed11600ca0811be3b154.jpg (1230x939, 677K)

Spat out my water.

some redditor from half a year ago that confirmed arya killing nk like this also said jon will kill dani

(You) *****