Do you guys know of other youtube news channels like Philip defranco...

Do you guys know of other youtube news channels like Philip defranco. He's very left leaning so I was wondering if you knew somebody moderate or not as vocal.

Attached: philip-defranco-news-network.jpg (1140x700, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_B6E-mKv5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/pol/

>philip defranco
>left leaning
fuck you guys just throw around words dont you?

I remember this faggot from like 2008. He's still at it?

>when you are so far left leftists seem like moderates to you

No Bullshit.

Joseph Paul Watson is your ticket

I stop watching Philip "pewdiepie and logan paul news 24/7" Defranco a while ago. Even his sXePhil days were more news than what he covers now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 12.12.59 AM.png (599x355, 217K)

Damn, Philly D got BTFO by based digits

Attached: 1477025031042.jpg (263x263, 15K)

Is this the state of modern Yea Forums? The board where Digits go Unchecked?

He turned into a youtube drama channel. Hexes speak truth

WASTED

witnessed

First kill yourself youtubescum, also DeFranco is a reactionary little shit, what the fuck do you fags consider right wing, being a downright nazi?

Cringe

Sam Seder, Destiny and mexie are good leftie youtubers

Jimmy dore is fucking dope

Theres not one iota of self reflection in you, like at all.

>Philip "pewdiepie and logan paul news 24/7" Defranco
Bsed digits, based opinion. This is the exact reason I stopped watching him as well, and I watched from the literal beginning of the show when it was filmed in those weird colorful filters.

I like bomberguy and philosophytube.
Destiny is center as best thou, he was almost went down the right path but being exposed to retards like Sargon or JonTron put him back on center.

looks like contrapoints

nice trips

Attached: Capture.jpg (1127x867, 60K)

I like hbomber but I don't like philosophytube. His content seems too pandering and unorignal. Destiny is a neolib but his stances on social issues are on par with most liberals.

lmao just because he isnt scared of gays and black people like your retarded ass doesnt mean hes left wing you absolute brainlet

He is the male(boy) contrapoints.

well he no doubt made enough money back in the day when youtube was throwing money at these retards to grow their userbase, and since he has no real life experience and arguably everybody who isnt an ignorant kid hates him, he has nothing to do in life but either dissapear (aka be a stupid traveler like that instagram cunt) or keep making shit videos as his only connection to society.
He's dead to me and I hope this shit dies a painful death with the rest of the people who took money from Youtube.

>I want my news digested EVEN FURTHER
just read a news website like reuters or bbc

based. Sam and michael brooks are my favorite whiny jews and I mean that in a good way

Tim Pool
also Dave Smith puts Part of the Problem episodes up on youtube

Seder and Brooks are pretty based

Pool is a crypto-rightwing guy thou, i don't have a clue why he tries to say otherwise when every single piece of his content is basically altright stuff.

career ENDED

Attached: check'd.jpg (384x384, 23K)

I hate this guy, he wants you to look at face and admire him. That sums up his whole show.

He's a crypto. I loved him in the early days of youtube, where he made edgy jokes and was very laid back and unprofessional. He claimed to have gone independent a while ago and then it clicked with me how much propaganda his statements actually contain. It has only gotten worse ever since. Ditched him and never looked back. If you speak german I can only recommend KenFM, but apart from that it's really hard getting hold of any news outlet trying to be objective.

degree-less e-celeb bums are not respectable

Attached: 1541737348329.jpg (576x437, 19K)

>spend 45 seconds on a devastating natural disaster
>don't even give you any time to react before he's happy and jittery before shilling for something
>10 minutes of YouTube drama because that's, followed by 2 minutes of him saying he is the only YouTuber giving you REAL news
>one more plug
>video over
I don't know why I ever watched him. Sxe days were just him showing me big titties and YouTube drama, now it's just a platform for his ego

CHECKED

Attached: 1549306526177.gif (300x168, 285K)

Nick Fuentes. He actually does the news everyday compared to the other faggots in this thread.

Attached: 3413232.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

>Not wanting left means you want right

I've been waiting for you

Attached: 1538733279056.png (1280x544, 533K)

His views are pretty left leaning
>anti religion
>pro lgbt
>pro choice
>pro immigration
>pro diversity
>anti hebophelia
Not to mention he's a vocal atheist to boot

he’s a smug faggot and I can’t stand to watch him for more than 30 seconds.

He's funny. You're just uptight from watching too much Destiny and TrannyPoints.

I remember finding out what was Yea Forums because of him.
youtu.be/Q_B6E-mKv5U
Its not the best content but its shit I can look back on it and remember what late 2000s internet was like.

Attached: now THAT was a layout.jpg (1035x859, 570K)

Why does he look like a FTM tranny?

Attached: 1520641861716.jpg (640x505, 37K)

PhillyD takes the ridiculously far left position on a lot of issues for no reason other than retardation that I can tell. On other things he does a good job of presenting both sides.

For "all politicians are criminal scumbags trying to screw you" head nodding content I'll second Jimmy Dore.

Most people on Yea Forums probably fit into the mold of Tim Pool philosophically but his way of describing things can be a little boring.

If you want to know the mainstream right position on mainstream news the Ben Shapiro show is good, despite what /pol/ will tell you.

Holy christ this entire post yikes