/got/

AZOR THEON Edition

Attached: rip best boy.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556593439099.webm
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/3nkdra/spoilers_all_the_origin_of_rhllor_the_red_and_why/
youtu.be/v5VnIGxAPts
youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a /got/ version of pic?

Attached: 0818DF8D-78CB-401F-8B5E-07B8CE299CBA.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Attached: 1529185771970.jpg (1920x7560, 1.12M)

Redeem the series in the next 3 episodes

Hardmode: It has to appeal to normies

Attached: gurm brainlet.jpg (645x729, 124K)

THEON WAIT, ARYA TELEPORTS IN ONE MINUTE

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556593439099.webm

Watch this scene. Now imagine Chewbacca coming up behind vadar and stabbing him in the back.

Attached: fasttravel.webm (660x370, 1.48M)

I don't understand how they lasted any longer than 10 minutes after they lost control of the walls and gate and the wights could pore in at will. As soon as they lost any ability to funnel and control the approach of them every single person outside the crypts should have been swarmed and killed almost immediately. I also don't understand how anyone in the crypts survived either.

Attached: 1556589523866.jpg (1920x6480, 1.92M)

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
>I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE D&D

Attached: 564154032132461651.jpg (263x191, 6K)

>never speaks
>everyone thinks he is emotionless and he puts up his best attempt of being ryan gosling from drive
>spergs out offscreen and makes tableaus and art pieces, showing that he actually has a personality and feelings
>smugly smirks at Dany
I can't believe they turned the fucking night king into an actual autist. I dont know how to feel about him being /ourguy/. I like him but he shouldnt have been one of us

Attached: IMG_4652.jpg (480x269, 26K)

nth for STANNIS

Attached: 1503595759696.png (475x792, 219K)

The next episode better be an 80 minute plot dump or this show will never be salvaged

Reposting mine from the last thread. It's not great, but I think I've got a few good ideas in here.
>In the aftermath of the battle of winterfell they discover a few undead soldiers who are still alive.
>These soldiers were turned by a different walker. One that wasn't turned by the night king.
>If they don't find it the walkers will eventually return.
>Danny doesn't care and just wants to conquer the 7 kingdoms
>Jon wants to end the white walker threat for good and wants to go north of the wall
>Danny tries to kill Jon
>Jon stabs Danny through the chest and reforges lightbringer and becomes azor ahai.
>He goes north and finds the true leader of the walkers.
>The leader can speak and surrenders, seeing the power of azor ahai.
>The leader tells the story of the true nature of the walkers and the gods and magic and shit.
>Part of the explanation is that there is power in king's blood and that power spreads over an entire kingdom when a true king sits on the iron throne.
>Only this magical power can drive away the long night and prevent the return of the walkers.
>Without that protection the walkers will always return. Born again into the next age.
>Jon kills the walker leader and heads south the conquer the 7 kingdoms.
>He doesn't want to be king but he understands that he must in order to restore the magic that protects the world.
>Jamie kills Cersei and Cleganebowl happens.
>Jon takes the iron throne.

Attached: jaime lanister.jpg (740x1000, 696K)

What happened to Jons dragon? couldnt tell

Attached: 14533669255.jpg (1680x1050, 130K)

I can't wait to see the Gendry/Arya ship in the books!

Attached: 1235126151235.jpg (3155x2100, 1.1M)

Attached: imaginethesmell.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

I don't understand how anyone survived
There was a fucking waterfall of corpses raining from the walls

There were entire hallways so full of zombies they were reaching the ceiling

How anybody inside that castle survived is beyond me

>one of us
i dunno, seemed a bit chaddy

Attached: 1556576428958.jpg (300x420, 34K)

Blackfish should have come north with Brienne and Pod in season 6. He still would have inevitably died, but he could have had a kino death at the battle against the white walkers instead of an offscreen death

Fucking hell that last minutes of D&D talking.

>yeah we did this and that for just shit and giggles because it sounds fun

Why the fuck that fat fuck rr martin couldn't finish the books.

Got injured and passed out.

Rhageal and Drogon are just fine in the promo for next episode.

Why didn't the NK freeze Arya's throat to solid ice and crush it like a twig? that guy can create blizzards at will

bros..... do you think maybe HBO sent out the wrong tape and sent out one of the alternate endings? And they just decided to roll with it to save face haha? Right? This couldnt actually be what they wanted haha

Threadly Reminder

From the FIRST fucking scene of the FIRST fucking episode, the White Walkers were shown to be the ultimate threat to the realm. A threat so huge, humanity couldn't even beat them before, and had to build a massive fucking wall hundreds of feet tall just to contain them. The point that who sat on the Iron Throne did not matter compared to this horrible threat has been hammered into our skulls over the past two decades by both the books and the show. They were supposed to bring "Long Night", a period of ice and darkness that would absolutely fuck up humanity if it didn't get its collective shit together. The only person who could stop this would be the Prince that was Promised, Azor Ahai, or whatever you want to call him/her. Multiple characters fit the bill for this figure, most of all Jon. Rheagar Targaryen secretly married Lyanna Stark because he believed their child, Jon, would be this mythical figure. This belief led to a civil war that killed thousands, including himself. Jon was later brought back from the fucking dead for presumably this exact purpose. This was supposed to be climax of a story that spanned several books and eight seasons of a television show.

But what did we get instead?
>The Long Night lasted literally a single night
>White Walkers could be killed by Valyrian steel because it was forged by dragonfire, yet literal dragonfire did absolutely fuck-all to them
>White Walkers weren't even shown killing a single person aside from Theon
>Fucking ARYA of all people kills the Night King
>Jon's entire character arc is in shambles
>despite decades of foreshadowing in both the books and the show, Azor Ahai/Prince that was Promised probably doesn't even exist, rendering all of those plot points, including those mentioned last fucking season, completely pointless
>last three episodes deal with realm politics
>Fucking CERSEI of all fucking people is poised to be the final villain of the entire fucking story

Attached: 1491801065654.jpg (600x842, 75K)

Why are you surprised, the only reason they wanted to do the show in the first place was so they could film the Red wedding. They are edgy, immature nihilists at heart.

If the Night King really was one of us he wouldn't have killed Beric, Theon, Jorah, Edd (our guys).

>nobody thought of just asking the NK what he wanted
was pretty infuriating. they had plenty of chances to at least try.

>died saving that fat sack of shit Sam
He didn't deserve it, lads

Attached: dc2d1ce1ffdc0c3affd3cf3a88209244.jpg (4499x2730, 1.81M)

Why is this meme so funny?

Did I miss something, or what was Bran doing the whole time? Just watching the show?

He knew he was supposed to die. He knows He's Bran. Bran knows he will become the next Night King.

>How can Arya be a Mary Sue? She trained for 6 seasons to be a master assassin!
>A couple fencing lessons as a child
>Threw a vase at a King's Guard 1 time
>Washed dishes for the faceless ones for a few months
>Killed the Frays (which was breddy gud)

There has to be a some distinction between a well set up assassination and being able to be unseen by the hordes of zombies, the other white walkers, and the biggest memer in the whole show.

Attached: Arya Stark Challenge.jpg (1189x947, 158K)

The people the Night King kills are the ones he likes the most, since he wants them in his army.

1st for Bessie

Attached: 1556342777245.webm (640x640, 333K)

>he's fast enough to catch her mid jump and stop her
>not fast enough to catch the falling knife
It's just bad writing.

It's all so tiresome

>throw a javelin so fucking hard it looks like it could travel to the moon, it rips a hole into a huge dragon, 1shotting it
>can't just snap a little midget's neck

Attached: 1556592956981.jpg (482x482, 58K)

>Nighbtro what is your tax policy?

Bretty gud, certainly much better than whatever dabid has planned.

Watch it again. He was controlling Drogon.

that smirk was so out of place with the character

book arya remained at the Faceless shrine for longer.
They are just mixing shit

In a logical show they showed Bran either struggling in his mind world to subdue the Night King or have him somewhere to help direct the battle with his bird vision.

In D&D world he was probably back in time watching Dany shitting or something

He died defending the realms of men. He was the only man of the Night's Watch who kept his vows.

Holy shit that's crazy. If all that stuff is true and there are maesters and candle people pulling the strings to make shit happen that would be such an insane twist

>reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/3nkdra/spoilers_all_the_origin_of_rhllor_the_red_and_why/
I just read this shit and damn

>let’s run directly at some guy and give him enough time to counter your attack!
>oh shit if you waited like 2 minutes Arya would have shown up and you’d be alive!

Dang

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (549x618, 47K)

What the fuck
He did jackshit

Night isnt to blame for any of those. It was just business, like Jaime said in his trial.
The Hound is responsible for beric for sperging out about fire and running away
Bran is responsible for theon by not fucking telling him to hang back
Dany is responsible for jorah for stupidly landing the dragon and letting it get swarmed
Sam is responsible for edd by being a fat lazy stupid useless cunt

STOP POSTING BLACK RECTANGLES

Attached: 0CD1B551-A264-4BD4-A858-2ABB09441EB7.jpg (645x729, 57K)

also, Jon's reason for leaving the NW was because he literally died.

what the fuck is Sam's excuse?

I didn't pay too much attention, does one dragon remain now or two?

Just saw it.

The episode wasn't clear - I don't know if numerous characters are still alive.

Did the ones I assume are dead actually die or did DABID occur again?

At the very least she could have dropped down from the weirwood
Isn't it established that there's a path up the tree onto the castle walls from when bran used to climb them?

>Behind the scenes video
>dinklage is in the dragonpit area looking like shit
>arya, sansa, sam, brienne, greyworm, davos are there filming too
>Tyrion dragonpit leak looking mighty real right about now

Panic

In which episode did Sansa learn about magic and the army of the dead? I feel like she was completely grounded in the political/realist world, then all of a sudden she was completely accepting and acknowledging the supernatural magical world without explanation

Just turn up the light bro!

Attached: 1556517836359.jpg (2007x1084, 55K)

“Why do the best people die?”
“When you’re in a garden, which flowers do you pick?”
“The most beautiful ones.”

Attached: 1389329203854.jpg (267x181, 9K)

>thought this was going to just be a webm of one of the few good, emotional scenes of the episode
>mfw "the rape, Theon"

Attached: space kek.png (389x457, 245K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT DID IT MEAN????

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Season-1-opening-scene-what-is-its-relevance-4.jpg (900x506, 54K)

Something I really haven't seen anyone mention yet, what is the point of all those books Sam stole from the Citadel? I thought it was foreshadowing that Sam would be reading those books and find something interesting, maybe a clue to help them win the battle for the dawn, or something important about the starks role in defeating them or something, but instead all we got was 1 scene of Sam reading them in the library and then Dany comes to tell him about his father / brother, and we never see the books or their knowledge mentioned again.

Only jorah, theon, and beric die.

>wrote my own ending
>realized after re-reading it not only is it cringe but the one cool trick I was going to use to kill the nk has already been done and failed in the show
>mfw

Attached: young critic.jpg (303x370, 33K)

Yup, he wanted Bran the three eyed autist on his team for sure

3 EPISODES LEFT. HE'S COMING. SHOW ME THE BODY.

Attached: stannis.jpg (968x512, 46K)

Fucking based Night King. Bringing all the lads over to his side. He couldve turned arya into a white walker too like the craster babies but he didnt want that roastie in his crew.

Nobody battled the WW last night. They weren’t even a factor

>quality of posts is really important to this community
lmao

Attached: Natalia.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Post your own story then instead of just wojak reaction images.

I would feel okay about that explanation given that she had dressed up as a zombie. Even then, it seems like the white walkers, with how hyped up they've been, would have been alerted to Arya's uncommanded movements.

>Jorah's dead, Dany snaps, Mad Queen is here
>Everyone is celebrating victory in Winterfell Great Hall
>Dany comes in, smiling, they chit-chat, toast to victory, then she casually says "dracarys". Dragons torch the Hall, Dany walks out unscathed, happy that she killed all these fucking northmen who wouldn't bend the knee, traitors all. Jaime, Brienne, Tyrion, all Starks, everyone toast
>Except Jon. He's badly burned, but survives, thanks to Targaryen blood making him resistant to, but not immune to, dragonfire.
>Dany goes south with remnants of all armies, who are terrified of Mad Queen and her dragons
>Jon follows.
>Dany torches KL, Cersei and Iron Fleet, takes control of Golden Company who turn on Cersei immediately out of sense of survival. Dany wants to rule the ashes, doesn't fucking care anymore
>Jon crawls into city, still burned, maybe manages to take control of the dragon, manages to finally kill Mad Queen after leading an uprising of peasants and rebels.
>As he yanks Longclaw from Dany's chest, it's ignites. It is Lightbringer, he is Azor Ahai.
>On the horizon, the cold winds rise, as the White Walkers approach, the Night King having reformed from his temporary death. Perhaps clues of their return are dropped prior to this moment, like a growing winter storm on the horizon or something.
>Epic final battle, Jon cuts his way to NK, epic duel, kills NK with his dying breathes, series ends with all possible claimants to the throne wiped out.
>Final scene might be something like the sun coming out, melting away the snow as a flower blooms. Spring is here.

End. Kino AF.

Attached: bend the knee.jpg (529x598, 43K)

Attached: fatcunt.jpg (742x742, 69K)

Reminder that token black afro lady explained that 'The Prince That Was Promised' is a grammatical error and that it's actually a gender-neutral title

Arya killed the Night King and destroyed the White Walker threat
Arya is the Prince That Was Promised confirmed

Attached: 1556592202565.jpg (1300x705, 45K)

She talked to Jon and Bran a little bit.

>Tyrion dragonpit leak looking mighty real right about now
Explain

Do we really need this spammed in every thread?
HS

The entire Sam going to the Citadel plotline was pointless except for him saving Jorah from greyscale, which itself was to clean up a pointless plotline they copied from the book without thinking only to realize they wanted to drop it.

>lol why didn't bran just tell theon to wait a bit
Because then the night king would have murdered bran, or both. Did you faggots learn nothing, Bran did, fucking up with the timeline causes consequences, Theon's role was to delay the night king just long enough for Arya to save Bran. Sure he could have screamed "ARYA HURRY UP A FEW SECONDS SO THEON DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE" but then they would have seen her coming. Bran had to let things happen naturally without interfering.
It's amazing how people bitch about the show so much yet they are dumber than even the normies watching it.

He found proof Rhaegar and Lyanna were married and that Jon has a claim on the throne. That is though.

>lord of light brings you back 300 times
>so you can throw a sword and save some retarded
thanks god

Attached: thanks god.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

but she doesn't fit the prophecy other than being a man or woman

Which episode? Or was it offscreen

slavers bay cities

He knocked the Night King off his dragon.

There's no point. They wasted Season 7 and now they're paying for it with a rushed Season 8.

Cersei should have been dealt with in Season 7 and Season 8 in it's entirety should have been the Long Night II. There they could have come up with some hidden knowledge to defeat NK maybe the ceremony to create Lightbringer and kill definitely the NK, or whatever.

Oh you mean these? You were supposed to forget about this stuff. Just watch the powerful wamenz and the cool 1-liners everyone has

Attached: GoTsymbols.jpg (700x1682, 141K)

>Arya
sounds similar to arys, as in arys oakheart
azor arys

MYRISH SWAMP

I like it, what are the chances we get something close to this?

Kek

Can someone explain why the normies LIKED Arya killing Night King?

In 30 years we'll get a reboot and it won't be shit right frens

Attached: 1482218151920.jpg (240x194, 11K)

what's the name of the song playing before nk dies?

Stop calling them “walkers” you reddit piece of shit

Season 7. I don't care enough to look.

Went down like pip

dabid could literally fart on screen for one hour and you would defend it. get the fuck out of here.

Wow, that's fucking lame.

I also didn't like how the White Walkers literally did nothing. How the fuck did they managed to do N O T H I N G?

If I'm alive in 30 years that means I've failed completely.

Is this what the Neolithic natives of Britain looked like before the Celts arrived?

the same reason they like capeshit
le epic little gurl flyin thru the air and killing the baddie

Arya is always presented as the opposite of a princess by her own choice and identity, checkmate

Do you want me to call them the others? That's just confusing.

I'm still angry that Captain Cake Cutter got took down by fucking slavers

>the last time we saw a white walker in combat was fucking Hardhome

Attached: IMG_4614.jpg (410x393, 46K)

Now his watch has ended

It’s literally called the Night King

>all the men in this show are in the best shape of their life
>all the women got fat as fuck

Attached: fatcunt2.jpg (846x551, 79K)

Van Halen's Why Can't This Be Love

kek we need these for the past 3 seasons

Am I the only one that thought Bran was a fucking boss the way he was loong the Night King dead in the eye and giving zero fucks?

That one scene made me finally like the character.

So if Bran isn't going to travel back in time to stop the Night King/become the Night King/do something important North related, what the fuck was even the point of introducing the idea that he can change the timeline? I don't seem him using that for anything Cersei related. It seems a giant fucking can of worms to introduce to your story to explain a retard's catchphrase.

Attached: 1556577950111.png (1200x1781, 2.56M)

>implying time will make it better not worse

>and who
>are you

MOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Attached: 4msnxju9ikhz.jpg (828x626, 35K)

yeah, huge missed opportunity. All the top fighters on the Living side could have had a showdown against NK and his WWs in the Winterfell godswood. Coulda been cool.

Attached: Brienneoftarth.jpg (281x375, 44K)

Imagine being this rdt.
youtu.be/v5VnIGxAPts

What were his final thoughts?

Attached: Jorah.png (899x599, 528K)

Vivian Blush

Bran looks at literally everyone like that. That's his thing now.

Nothing makes sense, get used to it

no further, horselord

Attached: stannis_tiresome.jpg (490x440, 47K)

He is literally incapable of conveying human emotions at this point. It isn't much of a challenge to appear as if you give zero fucks when greenseer autism probably makes it so that he literally doesn't

don't @ me again

The quality was so bad, I could hardly see anything, so answer some questions for me.
>What was Bran doing?
>Why did Melisandre suicide?
>What happened to the non-drogon dragon?
>Why didn't Jon throw his sword at the NK like Beric did at a wight?
>Why didn't Theon challenge NK to a dance off to buy time?
Thanks.

Attached: 1551679299599.jpg (399x600, 38K)

>know you are in no danger because NK is about to get GOBLINA'D
>be unafraid
Wow what a boss

>Make a big deal of Jaime asking to serve under Brienne's command
>Brienne never fucking gives any orders, Jaime could have just phrased it as "hey mind if I stand next to you in the battle"

japan needs to make a 300 episode anime and write their own ending if you ever expect to see a superior adaptation. GRRM will never finish the books, and TV writers will never improve unless Weimar Republic 2.0 is put to an end.

Best Death of the series desu

This guy on Reddit accurately leaked Arya killing the Night King months ago, he also revealed another major character death in the same post. Click at your own peril.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 11.22.29 PM.png (1884x1022, 299K)

What causes you to do that GGRAAAGHRRRR noise when you come back as a wight?
Can't you make normal sounds any more? Especially if you come back freshly dead

I'm injured

kek

the books hinted at a relationship between the two, dummy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 1.51.52 AM.png (2412x1274, 709K)

I-I don't feel so good khaleesi

All of that shit was enough reason for the Night to let himself get fucked by a little girl.

>What was Bran doing?
Warging into some crows to keep an eye on the Night King.
No real reason given, but likely because her mission is complete.
>What happened to the non-drogon dragon?
It's fine, it's alive in the preview for Episode 4.
>Why didn't Jon throw his sword at the NK like Beric did at a wight?
Who knows.
>Why didn't Theon challenge NK to a dance off to buy time?
The writers wanted him dead.

>FROM THE DUSTY MESA

thats the one i was looking for

Nice argument retard, have sex

Attached: cannes2014-06-11-DavidBenioff-DBWeiss.jpg (370x208, 17K)

FUCKING REDEEMED
JONBROS, WITH ME
OUR AHAI IS BACK

Attached: IMG_4609.jpg (640x359, 18K)

What was good about it? He died the same way Beric did, hell it's the most generic way for a fantasy character to go out period.

ok

>I miss Season 1 writing when my fucking armor did literally anything instead of just acting like clothing like every other cheap medieval schlockfest

Attached: 208695.jpg (460x670, 243K)

>SAVE ME _________

Attached: 0.jpg (1509x1080, 453K)

Go dilate

i hope he was mistaken about Cersei/Dany, because Jon killing Cersei is another "subversion" that is completely pants on head retarded. Him killing Dany makes sense.

@

GREAT OTHER

I agree with everything except that Cersei is not a good final villain. In the show, she's in almost every episode and is the driving force behind much of the plot in almost every season.

honestly, so many dumb things about that episode, but ghost surviving is one that bothers me most. Literally how? I guarantee they won't even have a scene showing Jon discovering him outside the battlefield or something next ep.

Why?

Attached: F49E8F38-4C13-45BB-A685-1C5C145FC477.png (472x624, 157K)

This was like killing Voldemort in Order of the Phoenix and making Umbridge the one to REALLY worry about.

What tv or movie zombie doesnt make that noise.
Pretty much every ghoulish monster horde goon makes that noise.
Its in the Talmud.

STANNIS

AZOR JON

KINGINDANORF

Attached: 5cb3c8e96afbee373d4f2b62-750-563.jpg (750x563, 90K)

* freeze frame

Yup that’s me.

>NIGHTS WATCH
>WITH ME

Attached: nice stuff.jpg (200x257, 11K)

>Why did she land in the middle of the army of the dead? Stupid bitch wouldn't even lemme smash.

Who was the most useless during the battle besides Sam?

THANK THE GODS FOR VIVIAN, AND HER TITS

based

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Ghost's existence hasn't even been fucking acknowledged in dialogue for like 2 years. We don't even ever see Dany's reaction to him for example.

It's a silly trope

I agree that I may have gone a little overboard in expressing my displeasure. I don't think she is a bad villain. I just think that the Night King should have been the final boss.

She was only holding onto life to defeat the night king. With her mission completed she was content to finally rest. She was ancient.

the entire dothraki
they weren't even equipped with dragonglass

QHORIN HALFHAND

>Hardmode: It has to appeal to normies

Impossible. The only way to redeem the show is if armyless Danny goes on a genocidal rampage to get the Iron Throne and goes full mad-king.

they didn't do it in the beginning

it's just "what zombies do" so based dnd made it happen

they're so cool

White Walkers is fine. “Walkers” is just lazy shite

Would've been so easy to redeem this episode too: have the NK win, actually kill a few major characters, and have the remains of the army and the rest of the characters forced to flee south.

What was the fucking point of the night king outside of being the command ship of the white walkers and being super fucking slow at killing people.

Attached: ABF5A37D-717E-4B5E-9798-ABFB3982FE67.jpg (591x559, 231K)

Jon and Dany.

Everyone in the crypts
The Dothraki
Jon
Davos

What was the leak? I was trying to avoid spoilers but IDGAF anymore

Come to think of it, isn't Jon a warg in the books? He wargs ghost at some point I think.

I will never not laugh at this meme.

Attached: 1530113357318.png (395x401, 64K)

That's really the loosest of the criteria too.

AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON

Attached: IMG_4654.jpg (578x720, 39K)

its not fair

Attached: 2a0rlg9t43s21.jpg (1080x756, 108K)

- Night Kang orders zombie horde to attack WF

- fire trench lights

-zombies stop

- Bran Wargs

- Night Kang orders zombie horde to attack (once again?) theiugh the fire.

What was the meaning of this?

Yes I do agree with that, with how much they built him up.

>Be a mindless horde of zombies that kills and consumes with no logic or reasoning.
>kill people left and right effortlessly
>have literally no thoughts in your head
>decide to pick up a little kid and hold her up to your eye because ????

Thought the same, would be kino

Arya is 11 in the books

all i did was color correct back to what it looked like while filming. that blood effect is something they put into a 100 million dollar budget tv show, of a character that has several times demonstrated the power of wearing good armor.

Attached: armor.jpg (1331x1012, 364K)

How would he have dealt with the Night King?

Attached: ed-sheeran-game-of-thrones.jpg (2112x1584, 530K)

Well it's a greentext story not a fucking book. I paraphrased.

Who is this

absolutely autistic. if it was others for the sake of the books fine, but white walkers instead of WW or walkers is just retarded

The new Stark words:
>Winter is com- Oh wait, no it's not, that was easy.

It is implied that he wargs into Ghost when getting fordawatched. All of the Stark children can warg.

Will they bother rebuilding the wall? I know it's meant to keep the WW out and they're dead but it just looks ugly with a big hole in it

Hes deeply in the closet about it. Wont even admit it to himself really.

Still wondering what the fuck is happening in the storm lands.

>Cersei vs Valonqar? Nope Arya kills her
>Mountain vs Hound? Nope Arya kills the Mountain
see how stupid this Subversion shit is? Stop defending Night King vs Azor Ahai being Arya

Attached: 1526475067901.gif (406x300, 3.17M)

The first 25 minutes or so were really scary, I think D&D and whoever directed it could make a really good horror movie if they teamed up again

Attached: Vivian Blush.webm (1080x1920, 2.09M)

Wait didn't that red head bitch have a dragon glass dagger that whole time? Did she do anything besides hide?

the fuck are you on about

the wall melts and there's a new kingdom in the north to conquer and rule, thus a a new dawn for The Game of Thrones™ sets out. war, war never changes

>the other white walkers did literally nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4

kino

>The White Walkers are meant to be a force so strong that the last time they came south they were never defeated, only driven back north
>Arya jumps out of nowhere and one-shots them
I still can't believe there are people who think this an ok resolution

Attached: armor.webm (1280x720, 255K)

>Brown eyes, Littlefinger
>Blue eyes, The Night King
>Green eyes, Cersei
Arya will kill Cersei

>Its in the Talmud

Attached: 1510792601477.png (880x832, 726K)

>I also don't understand how anyone in the crypts survived either
They hid behind tombs, didn't you see? Only Gilly got eaten.

If the last long night also lasted 1 day, then fuck - I'd also not heed the Starks warnings in the future.

it really drove home the "endless tides of the undead"
the living forces were so overwhelmed and unprepared for such an onslaught

Arya killing the Night King was fucking stupid

BUT

The root of the stupidity was the whole "he's the droid control ship you need to destroy" plot device. I mean for fuck's sake, if Jon had brought a bow and some dragonglass arrows North of the Wall last season, he could have ended the entire fucking war when they were starring across the water at each other.

holy based

Why? Don't you like subverted expectations?

There’s a reason why, in spite of how shit Dumb&Dumber are, you shitpost on Yea Forums from a basement instead of writing scripts for multi million/billion dollar franchises.

Patchface!

Not true btw.

One of them did gaze at Arya and then did nothing.

*could

Arya shooting him with a dragonglass tipped arrow would unironically have been a better scene and made more sense

>Brown eyes, Littlefinger
He had blue eyes

She doesn't fit a single of the other criteria.

Based

Attached: 1555394252149.gif (360x346, 218K)

Oh oh, i know, it’s because he’s not jewish right?

the shekeling is strong in this one

We saw one in "Beyond the Wall". Jon absolutely smoked him in like 5 seconds.

Wights can't break out of a wooden box, but a stone sarcophagus is no problem.

Attached: image[1].jpg (1411x830, 55K)

Why didn't they defend from the castle?

pigian bovine?

Attached: patchface.jpg (600x600, 158K)

I imagine that would cause some bad flooding senpai

I want a Jewish man to shoot up a mosque and subvert my expectations

THE NIGHT KING
KILLED BY ARYA FUCKIN STARK

Attached: IMG_4608.jpg (463x488, 74K)

it's the exact trope of Sauron dying in lotr that GRRM said he didn't want to do, and the fucking writers did just that like the mongs they are

Without any muscles even

The Night King as a whole as a mistake. The books' depiction of the Others makes them at least seem like a civilization, albeit one who relishes in killing. In the show, everyone is portrayed as being a mindless blank that follows the Night King, another mindless blank. They turned the personification of the cold into a horde of zombies.

My lord, I've ordered the men to begin stockpiling stones and torches on top of the walls-

>Walls? Stones? No, no. We're going to take everyone down off the walls and fight them in the field.

Ah, my lord, we'll fight them from behind the barricade? A fine strategy-

>No, no, in front of the barricade.

A-as you say, my lord. I'm sure the trebuchets will still be able to reach that far from inside the courtyard-

>No, the trebuchets will be in front of our troops.

In front? W-well, my lord, isn't there a danger of the fire from the barricade spreading to them?

>Oh, the barricade won't be on fire. We'll light it during the battle.

As you say my lord. I'll prepare torchbearers right away-

>No, no, we'll light it with flaming arrows from the wall during the snowstorm.

The snowstorm?

>Yes, the snowstorm I've seen the Night King summon.

And our men will be deployed in the field, without shelter, during this snowstorm?

>Yes.

Against enemies who can see in the dark?

>Yes.

Without any light?

>Yes.

What shall we do for the retreat, my lord?

>Oh, we'll just open the gates and everyone will run back inside.

But my lord, won't the massive horde of sprinting wights simply follow them through the gate before we can close it?

>Don't worry about that.

Very well my lord. I'll have the heavy cavalry concealed on the flanks to cover the retreat.

>The Dothraki will be leading the assault. We will strike before they are even in sight of the walls. The best form of defence is attack.

Of course, after the enemy ranks have been thinned out by artillery.

>That would negate the element of surprise. We will not release the trebuchets till the Dothraki engage.

But won't they hit our own men?

>Of course, the foreign savages are expendable.

Yes, let the Night King deal with the invaders. And the dragons?

>Our dragonriders will be watching from the high ground.

And then hit their flanks as the enemy counter-charges across the open ground. Brilliant!

>...

Attached: battleplan.png (1200x680, 685K)

Make Cersei the final human boss, then NK shows up as the final supernatural boss, that is a good way to have the cake and eat it too

Literally a B trash horror movie tier blood splash.

>Its in the Talmud.

Attached: thats it goy, MORE CARDS.png (500x700, 73K)

Imagine being this much of an embarrassment to your father's bloodline. Kino shots. Kino music. Kino deaths. Also, good for Maisie Williams. She's done more than most of you fat incel virgins ever will, I enjoyed her getting the ambush crit and it's made even better that it's gotten every one of you neckbeard manchildren all butthurt.

Now the conflict between Dany and Cersei is actually interesting whereas before Dany would've rolled right over her.

They gave some bullshit explanation on the previous episode.
Bran was to lure Night Kang into the Godswood and they were supposed to be a distraction or some shit idk.

They were supposed to be like snow elves. Instead D&D just ripped off the Scourge from Warcraft but without the cool shit like Death Knights, Valkyries and flesh golems

>purple haired manface mystery meat broad

ohboy

Keep in mind this series is completely infected by rampant fangirl-ism. They could literally just play clips of my little fucking pony for the remaining three episodes and you'd still have redditard faggots praising the resulting pile of shit.

“No!”

Literally, how can fags exist?

have sex

The same way he deals with everything else - an overused chord progression, a string of lyrical cliches, and more material wealth and attention from women than any of us can ever hope to match

15 million

He was unarmed! And she had a big fucking dagger!

Easy there, incel.

The destruction of the ring only caused mordor to crumble, the orcs and the rest of his minions weren't instantly turned to dust

He's very onions but not wrong at all

The Others were created to extinguish humanity. What is curious is that isn't the first time they've been destroyed.The Night King was created by getting stabbed by a girl under a weirwood tree. He was destroyed by getting stabbed by a girl under a weirwood tree.

I would've been fine with the NK being a murder robot programmed by the Children gone wrong if they had actually stuck with it, but now give him a personality with shit like him doing his fuckin art projects and smirking, it makes no sense for him to suddenly be living in a society when his entire civilisation is literally just a load of mindless zombies.

this would have been a great episode if Briene, Tormund, Podrick, Grey Worm, AND Jaime died during this slow mo scene and Jon or Dany lost an arm/ got paralyzed from the waist down then Bran somehow asked for a truce with the NK, ending the episode with The Night King speaking his first word(s) and next epi with the truce.

Attached: stan.jpg (891x825, 77K)

Attached: armor2.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

How about the fact that he doesn't see in the future? He literally says it himself when he's asked if dragon fire will kill NK and he says he doesn't know because no one has ever tried. There's a ton wrong with the episode, him not stopping Theon is not one of the things.

STANNIS

absolutely fucking based.

you know, memes aside, the books are actually good. instead we got yass queen moments and a literally autistic Night King.

Attached: wojak2.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Too bad Dungeons and Dragons didn't actually intend for this pottery, and just wanted to SUBVERT

I'll come turn your boipucci inside out right now. I'll fuck you until you love me faggot. I'll pin you facedown on the bed and put so much cum in you it starts coming out of your ears. Bitch.

because he's a big mean man and he was trying to intimidate her, but failed like the incel loser he is.

Nice

remember when people thought euron would summon a kraken at oldtown
haha

I just really wanted TNK to say something to Bran when he was staring him down. I don't know what, I don't know why, but there was a lingering silence and it just felt like the perfect time for some dramatic reveal. Instead goblin flies through the air and 360 noscopes him.

the NK was great, the writing surrounding him was shit

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
yep, that's me

upset, tranny?

Just finished the episode, not kidding I had to do something else Sunday

did they seriously have arya come in and Deus Ex Machina 360 noscope 1 hit kill the night king and end the entire war with one 'nothing personnel'

I thought it was a joke. are you fucking kidding me

>The Others were created to extinguish humanity.
No, the White Walkers were. I find it very difficult to believe there is much, if any overlap between the Others and the White Walkers at this point. They've been one of the aspects of the show that has been drastically different to the books from day one.

ARMOR!?
WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS OP
THEY DIDNT HAVE THIS IN THE MIDDLE AGES

What could Bran do to stop Theon from getting killed?

>lyanna kills a undead giant single-handedly

Attached: 1550894262774.jpg (480x467, 18K)

salamanca_face.jpg

Attached: image.png (1304x2200, 1001K)

SEVEN HELLS NED, HAVE A LOOK AT THOSE MILKIES NED

Attached: BOARWANTWHORE.jpg (900x500, 131K)

have. sex.

>reading this
>have Jenny of Oldstones on in the background
>tears.jpg

How many times are you going to post this gay shit?

Leaks and spoiler for shit shit show, you've been warned.
Leaks say Tyrion betrays the Starks in some fashion, leading to his third trial. They say it'll have to do with Tyrion lighting the wildfire at King's Landing and/or not letting the people out of the gates. At some point he walks through King's Landing with Davos and Jon with burnt corpses everywhere. The rest of the leak suggests Jon and Dany aren't at his trial, but Davos, Sansa, Brienne, Bran, Arya, Greyworm, golden company guy and someone else are. Other leaks suggest Jon kills Dany but him and the dragons also get cooked at KL. Series ends with Bran as king. It's a fucking nightmare scenario.

Attached: Brap hog farm.png (1200x667, 1.03M)

nope
the worst shit about this is that the normies (the majority) ate this shit up

I haven't laughed that hard in so long goddamn thank you

Are this and Arya trying to stab the Hound the only times armor ever did anything?

based ruskis

Night king is CIA confirmed

>ayo theon you a'ight hang behind me for a second you gone be a'ight

>The best form of defence is attack.
idk why i felt a giggle

The night king will come back in the final scene.

There's a reason why, in spite of how imperfect my idea is, you just insult me on Yea Forums from a basement instead of writing something better than my spitballing.

Reminder that Daenerys’s coefficient of inbreeding is 0.375. Compare that with Alfonso XII of Spain who had a coefficient of "only" 0.25

She baffles R'hllor by continuing to live

First time i post it myself incel, got out and have sex

This shitty awkward piano meme music sucks.

Dragonfire didn't stop him why would a regular explosion? Was it filled with dragon glass?

>Bran as king.
With what fucking claim and he's less interested in that than fucking Jon. He's the three eyed raven now.

>Night King:Trench here,Another one 300 yards from the castle wall. Hurry them along
>wights start spreading out
>Night King: and send out a grave digging party immediately, siege begins at sunrise
>White Walker: There's not going to be a siege your grace.
>Night King turns to see a bunch of charging Dothraki

Attached: 1556423185666.jpg (535x535, 33K)

Red pill me on the smiling knight

the importance of armor was repeated many times throughout, but those are the biggest "yea armor works" scenes.

there's also Roose Bolton wearing armor to the wedding.

I meant that they didnt USE them for anything. I genuinely forgot they existed for the longest time.
Also, Im honestly not THAT upset about Arya "DUDE ASSASSINS CREED WAS FUCKING SICK"-ing the Autist King, but the soi reactions to her killing him were too much for me to bear.

After the slo mo and no dialogue for 8 minutes from the Night King's theme it really was the perfect time for just his first word or sentence, especially after he got humanized with his smirk vs Dany, but instead we had the worst subversion in television history

fuck DnD, and fuck this shitshow, I'm just watching it till it's over then I'll be making fun of anyone who watches the spinoff because it will be certifiable trash

Mountain but Mountainer

You are fucking lying. You have to be. I fucking refuse to believe that this is real.

Attached: pain.png (512x512, 626K)

Hardhome was a better episode

pls

Attached: rollout.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

(((Maesters)))

sounds retarded and wrong

i like the tyrion trial bit, 3 times and he finally gets rekt

Then roll over the Night King's foot with dragon glass wheels?

>NK speaks
>has a lisp

Yeah, it was incredibly out of place. Not sure why so many people are praising it. I guess it's just blind fandom like everything else in this shit show.

It's even worse since the direction she leaps from is BEHIND WHERE HE CAME IN, MOSTLY SURROUNDED BY HIS TROOPS AND GENERALS
how in god's green earth did she make THAT much of a ninja move. Even turning my brain off I'll just never be that retarded

The part when he goes to slash his neck is shit. In the previous cut the brown guy is strugling to remove his weapon, in the next one hes not even moving.

based

I feel like a retard for being invested in this show. I feel like a joke was made at my expense for caring about the stakes of the war. This was a fucking waste of time
fuck

Not my idea but bran having gone into the past making a deal with the night king all episode, something like allowing the night king to kill him but then go back north of the wall, and Arya has now screwed up that deal. maybe the night king is important to some wax and wane of the magic in the universe and without the night king things are off balance and Jon or someone has to become the new night king? Anything honestly where the night king/white walkers/great other etc... storyline isn’t all for NoThing.

the NK honestly looks worse than a Playstation 1 game villain.
His proportions are fucked too

>Bran as King
If fucking only, they aren't stupid enough to do that.

Supposedly helped along by Sansa and Arya. It's retarded enough that it swings around to being plausible.

So a big guy?

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

(((Grey Rats)))

Quality meme

Hey, you mess with the BULL, you get the horns.

>I feel like a retard for being invested in this show.
you shouldnt feel user, im pretty sure a lot of us that have been done with this shit show have been watching since 2011

>Arya does her ninja jump
>does the knife trick
>jabs at NK's chest
>dinks against his armor
>he smiles and squeezes her head off
would've been so fucking good

Game of Thrones is a female power fantasy in the same vein that Conan the Barbarian is a male power fantasy.
Nothing necessarily wrong with that, just pointing out the facts.

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

Attached: FROM THE DUSTY MESA.jpg (650x375, 133K)

Attached: GOT book vs show.jpg (1181x853, 280K)

So who in the original plan was supposed to kill the Night King in the godswood? I know Dany said she was going to try wildfire, but if he got into the castle that would mean he already got past her and Jon on dragons. I mean was Theon really supposed to solo him? Why weren't their best fighters (Hound, Brienne) with him from the start? Why wasn't Arya hiding out there from the start? Them killing a few dozen more wights fighting on the walls before dying would change fucking nothing, but put them in there and they can save the entire world.

Or just fucking use the ravens

Attached: 1556570519294.png (1024x768, 409K)

Honestly the fucking retarded tactics in place was more of a turn off than anime Arya to me. There wasn't a single fucking good part to that plan.

he was too busy watching "that" scene

Don’t drag my little pony into this garbage

>Of course, the foreign savages are expendable.

upon repeat viewings, yea it's sloppy, but the action is conveyed clearly so you know exactly what happens and why in that fight. which is far better than the later seasons choreography.

You've put more thought into it then anyone at the show has

*try dragonfire I mean

damn right

Attached: 1463222517152.jpg (383x280, 41K)

I knew it would be this lol

We all do lad

What the fuck was up with the Dothraki like holy shit.

>That's right charge right into the horde that we know cannot be beaten in a straight fight.

Frikidoctor said that tyrion would be executed in the dragonpit in the finale for treason. He will say "they deserve it" and fall onto his knees realizing the weight of what he did. So im guessing he blows up kings landing.

>His proportions are fucked too
how

Fourty. Percent.

>The night king will come back in the final scene.
of episode 4

>winterfell holds out for quite some time
>dorthraki all die within 10 seconds
EBIN :DD

KINO

>Fourty
>u

>Dany almost lost Drogon because she 1) pointlessly landed and 2) did nothing when she started to get swarmed instead of either immediately taking off or immediately ordering him to just flame the ground since they're both immune to fire

???????

holy fuck this really underscores how bad the show is

It was speculated he was going to do it to kill wights or something. The fuck is the motivation for that now, though?

keep those memes coming, they are the best thing that came out of those generals

They knew they could target the white walkers to wipe out the army, but they didn't even try. They could have used the Dothraki to flank the undefended white walkers and take them out before they could pull back the army of the dead.

Post theories for how D&D ruin cleganebowl

apparently one has to stab the NK in the exact spot the Children impaled him with the dragonglass years ago. Tough to do with an arrow

>Was it filled with dragon glass?
Dragon glass shrapnel grenades.

The masses are not capable of true thought.

arya kills the mountain

new thread

cleganebowl is only a moral conflict within the hound and not a kick ass fight

>I never got to hit that

the spot is the heart. Arya stabbed him in the gut.

I have literally never watched an anime that has a good ending

Conan isn't meant to be a "fuck you" to women.

Also, when men see heroes, they are inspired and strive to be like them. When women see female heroes, their eyes narrow and they smugly grin and think "That's ME".

I would've clapped.

That's perfect

No jokes or false flags, this. Other than the first what, 20 some odd minutes until you see the literal wave of weights, hardholm was overall a better episode

>pic
this scene is a prime example of everything that's gone wrong with GOT. The reason people liked it was because it didn't have pandering scenes like this. Why the fuck didn't the giant just swat her like every other person?

Nope, she gets picked up so she can get an ebic death unlike the random faceless characters.

If season 1 was done like this Bobby B would be killed only after taking down the 20 Faceless men Littlefinger hired to kill him, instead of the boar

Attached: bobby b.jpg (828x626, 78K)

If John kills Danny that would be epic.

The fucking greatest threat in westeros didn't have armor?!

Attached: didnt have a fucking sword.png (1466x1080, 1.07M)

Attached: Stannis show vs book.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

Attached: eva.jpg (1440x810, 112K)

Attached: 5152.01.gif (229x237, 1.08M)

this reminds me of the john mahoney ghost posters

he looks like he has the frame of a child

Either Dany threatens everyone so Tyrion does it to kill her and fucks up, setting everything on fire, or he sides with Dany to take out Jon and fucks up, or they threaten Cersei's unborn kid. It's dumb no matter what. I also thought Varys and Sansa kind of mocking him in the crypt would feed into his resentment of everyone, so they use that as motivation to burn KL. I'm leaning towards these leaks being out there to throw off the scent of what's really going to happen.

that small head nod at 0:34 l00000l

NIGHT KING SSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME

Kek

Attached: Gimme Dat.jpg (300x420, 34K)

is this bait?