So what's the point of the series now...

So what's the point of the series now? I always thought that the show's entire point was that fighting for the Iron Throne was petty and ultimately stupid because it hindered everyone uniting against the White Walkers, and facing down this apocalyptic collective action problem is made all the harder by years of lethal feuding and divisions that are not easily healed.

But now the WWs are supposedly defeated in one, so the last three episodes are what? More realm politics? The apocalypse is just a prelude to political bullshit? Is that the moral of the story, nobody learns anything from this shit, they all go right back to backstabbing each other and trampling the small folk for personal gain?

Attached: jamie vs NK.png (2280x972, 1.59M)

yes

>was petty and ultimately stupid.
That describes the entire show arc.

you shouldnt take anything from season 7+ seriously

Don't expect any twists or a compelling story from these hacks. Jaime is really the only great character left.
>Ep.4 talking & planning the attack on Cersei
>Ep.5 The war and victory against Cersei
>Ep.6 destroying the throne, setting up a council, Sansa leads Winterfell, and everyone's story wraps up pretty

You realize there's only 3 episodes left, right? One of which is an epilogue episode?

>series becomes famous for subverting the viewer's expectations
>subvert the viewer's expectations by downplaying the ultimate threat
bravo D&D, dravo

There's literally still 3 episodes. I reckon the larger stuff will be seen from Bran's perspective about how stuff keeps repeating. That can include the WW and cersi story

So we have a filler episode leading to the war, the actual war episode, then the epilogue? That sounds terrible desu

>season 4

There are three episodes 90 minute episodes left retard

The point of the series is that anything men can do women can do better, women can do anything better than men.

>That sounds terrible desu
GoT being horrible? No, that's impossible.

So 90 minutes of talking and planning the war, 90 minutes of the actual war and aftermath, and 90 minutes of the epilogue? Yeah, that sounds terrible and boring

If there's a twist coming, it better fucking be Dany doing a Dracarys in Winterfell's great hall as everyone toasts their victory, as we see in 8x04 trailer. She goes full Mad Queen, fries all these fucking northern assholes who refused to bend the knee, walks out unburnt, takes their armies, and marches south. Jon survives, wounded but alive, because partial targareyan blood makes him resistant, but not immune, to dragonfire. He's all burned up now, driven by revenge, stalks Dany' army south, tries to avenge the North.

What was the point of Bran asking Jaime "How you know there is a tomorrow?" before the fight with the undead? Jaime should have pushed him harder...

Why are you even watching the show then

I like Jaime and I have a little hope that they might pull off one big twist in GRRM fashion that nobody sees coming

I thought the point of the series is nothing personnel kid

Then Arya teleports in and kill steals from Jon again.

This. Danny will be elected first President of United Westeros because It's Time and They're With Her and she'll give everyone free healthcare

The whole point was that they needed to put past grievances and regrets aside to focus on surviving the long night. No need to take it that literally.

Then you need to shut the fuck up about the structure of the next several episodes

Reminder that this all going according to plan. Had Littlefinger never given Bran the dagger, then Arya would've never killed the night king with it, after Bran gave it to her

Attached: 100.jpg (539x360, 35K)

Don't you EVER reply to me again

They will leave it on a cliffhanger, which will segue into making a movie trilogy

Was getting killed part of his master plan?

lulz

Stfu and have sex

It was staged. He never died. Reminder the same lady Lord Baelish gave the token to, was also in episode 1 of season 8