Admit you. You only liked it because she's a girl

Admit you. You only liked it because she's a girl

Attached: 1556516321272.jpg (640x747, 52K)

Have sex

I thought everyone hated everything because there were women in it?

im down if you are

How do I cure my hatred of women so I can start enjoying amazing writing again? I've found many things with women in it that I like but I still hate the latest Game of Thrones and Star Wars offerings. What is wrong with me?

Attached: 1556504786820.png (394x360, 125K)

heh why would i like a little girl haha

>t. incel

I wanna rub her tummy :3

kik?

they are portraying queer coded lesbians not strong females. They are coded to be lesbian behavior but they give them a bf to mask the fact it's lesbianism. Straight women actually want to show sexuality with men. ie Wonder woman and Alita are straight coded. Captain Marvel Arya and Lyanna mormont are queer coded to appeal to lesbians.

see

Attached: too old.jpg (600x445, 18K)

high iq post
well done

gross

Yea Forums is a loli-based image board

her little suit of armour was the cutest thing ever

hate woman characters
love girl characters
simple as

Attached: Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Game Revealed (HBO).webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

so cute

You can just see the potatohead she's gonna be one day very soon

ew

she is C U T E

Had they made her character act like the actual actress, the character could've been better.

exactly and that's why most white male portrayals are homo, cuck and pushover coded.
It's the science of a meme, meaning npc's are hardcoded to duplicate and emulate the things that they see 'popular' people do, acting from memory aka 'meme'

loli crush for jay owen

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e03.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv].webm (1000x562, 2.92M)

who the fuck is jay owen?!!?!!??!

no white males are portrayed like that because white men who consume fiction are not actually men. Whereas black men don't consume media, are easier to please and know how to establish dominance

he has leukemia

>monster is missing an eye
>stab him in the eye
>dies

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

as if a wight would even bother eating her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
When she is running and screaming like a bitch.

JON KILLS DANY
>JON KILLS DANY
A leaker from 4 months ago who predicted the whole last episode says Dany gets killed by Jon

Attached: 429FC305-483A-485B-B0E6-AA1A203BDCCB.jpg (1231x890, 160K)