/got/

The mild skirmish edition

what is dead may never die

Attached: 1556571883748.jpg (3400x2267, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sM7yDAf34vQ
twitter.com/Vladimir_furdik/status/1122435697636409344
youtube.com/watch?v=k0AzwtrdxgQ
twitter.com/Vladimir_furdik/status/1122553376674390016
youtube.com/watch?v=BOpQqVCt-Jc
kotaku.com/game-of-thrones-fans-react-to-aryas-bad-assery-1834383914
old.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/controversial/
youtube.com/watch?v=mcrYfl3v9mo
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3fm2ERwS0
youtube.com/watch?v=mqBw_6hU-Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cya brahs.

Attached: 1548247250841.webm (1920x1080, 464K)

OH NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (443x132, 5K)

remember when this show used to be good

youtube.com/watch?v=sM7yDAf34vQ

Attached: 1556507378279.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

reminder bran is the next night king

bros...

Attached: D5W3K_sWsAAog39.jpg large.jpg (620x349, 70K)

Save us Euron

Twitter is on full damage control right now with women with fragile egos melting down over Arya being called a mary sue

Attached: manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg (238x211, 20K)

LOOK AT HIS LIPS!

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (557x203, 39K)

WAIT THE FUCK IS THAT NK REAL ACTOR SPOILING SHIT?

Attached: 1556295731994.jpg (947x1487, 470K)

>theon
>you're a good man
>thank you

Attached: 1530053873009.png (656x755, 39K)

What would have changed if Ned had been smuggled out of KL before his execution?

The Long Night......
>Hey maester they say there was a battle up north, should we write about it?
>nah, those rednecks are always chimping out on each other.

After watching the new episode I felt like that fag Renly when thinking about this show
>can you belive I loved it once?

I've seen this on reddit. God I love Asoiaf but most of the fanbase is fragile womanchildren. Is there even any good Asoiaf discussion community?

So Bran confirmed that Theon was one of Ramsay's twenty good men?

Based GOAT posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0AzwtrdxgQ

Someone post kingslayer greentext please

>Jon and NK 1v1
>battle is evenly matched until Jon lands a supposed decisive blow with Longclaw
>NK doesnt turn to ice and shatter and instead smiles and smacks jon around
>Jon deduces that it would take more than valyrian steel to kill the NK and might need Dragon fire
>NK and Jon meet blows and NK has the upper hand even moments away from killing Jon
>Dany lands with Drogon and looks in worry and despair on Jon
>Jon gives her a nod to just "do it", planning to take the NK with him
>Jon lands another blow just as Dany engulfs both Jon and NK in dragonfire
>NK is defeated
>Jon is revealed to be unharmed by the fire with Longclaw still on fire
>Dany is convinced that Jon is indeed the last dragon's son

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

So why wasn't Arya turned into a WW when the NK grabbed her by the throat?

Attached: big think.png (680x680, 59K)

Can't see shit.

Almost everybody that was interesting or of any value died long ago, I can't bring myself to care anymore

>D&D: Alright Kit, so your character, you drag yourself through the blood, snow, ashes and screams of your dying kinsman and subjects, repeatedly dodging the viciously onslaught of an undead dragon and hordes of wights on your way to the Gods Wood as Theon, your adopted brother, gives his very last breath to buy you the time you need.
>Kit: And then?
>D&D: That's it.
>Maisie: What about Arya?
>D&D: Oh you teleport :)

Attached: 1426362484179.jpg (680x966, 102K)

MARYA SUE DABBIN ON NIGGAS URRDAY

He touched both Bran and Arya
The new Night King and Queen.

Wait, hol up

twitter.com/Vladimir_furdik/status/1122553376674390016

Why did the Night King actor have to rehearse with swords and train for a fight? He never fought anyone in the show

whats his name again? also it's good normies are starting to get mad at this shit

>GURM fucked off to japan to work on dark souls 4 instead of the books

Attached: 1556122763028.jpg (897x1080, 38K)

Didn't this guy love suicide squad? Not someone who's opinions you should take seriously

leaks confirm they filmed a lot of shit that they cut.

>GRRM working with Fromsoft
you mean the game that won't ever be published?

>The Thousand Islands

Attached: Vegan-Thousand-Island-12.jpg (1024x1536, 57K)

why not?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? HOW DID SAM SURVIVE THAT FUCKING SEA OF UNDEAD WHILE JUST STANDING THERE CRYING?

he's a stuntsman in the show as well

youtube.com/watch?v=BOpQqVCt-Jc GOAT scene?

NK thought it was game over and stopped like 99% of his army from attacking

He's a stuntman, he also substitutes for other actors. That is the fight choreography from the Tower of Joy fight, which he acted in as a double for Arthur Dayne.

>Barely any original northerners left
>Dorthaki are all dead
>Unsullied leave no heirs to tell their tale
>Wildlings known to be tall talkers
>Night's Watch brothers making up shit to justify their dissertation
>Jon a literal bastard
>Dany seen as just making shit up to justify her claim
>Jamie a known oathbreaker
>Brienne a woman

Seriously though the 'Long Night' will be regarded as nothing but a made up story by future generations.

Did I change in those 8 years, or was it the shitty writing of dabid? I used to care dammit.

Attached: 1555812713620.png (476x629, 96K)

>theon gave his life so arya could do THAT
now I'm pissed

Because he would have to finish writing the script first

wait what?

Atleast i dont have to watch the last 3 eps now, because NOTHING

N O T H I N G

can save this trainwreck now. NOTHING. Even Lost, the worst ending to any show ever, WAS BETTER!

Attached: ejzH2K2.jpg (4421x6624, 1.21M)

>Not Jon stabbing the NK *through* Dany's heart which causes Longclaw to erupt in flame and consume the NK
Now it's perfect.

>no one can kill Death
>Arya was no one

>the only reason Arya killed NK is because no one was expecting it
Jesus fucking christ lads

Attached: 1522557175813.jpg (200x200, 8K)

BRAVO DABID.

Call HBO.

Attached: 1546253770169.webm (1920x1080, 297K)

so

where were the troops shown in the teaser for Ep4? clearly not at Winterfell since everyone there got thoroughly fucked

Why's it matter? These are the people who have anxiety attacks* while watching GoT. They're looking for representation in imaginary creatures/people to help complete their imbalanced life. Simple folk who aren't anything. It's a hard thing to accept that you're the peasant, when Mommy told you that you're the Queen.

*Sorry not sure how to link to blogs but apparently this writer has anxiety attacks and the episode triggered her, which is sad if true. But also shows why you can't create content under the umbrella of "for everyone".

kotaku.com/game-of-thrones-fans-react-to-aryas-bad-assery-1834383914

>Why did dany had to land instead of giving Jon a ride to Bran?
>Why did Jon try to fus roh dah a fucking dragon?
>why did the nightking fall to a single stab? if this dude literally gets grazed by a valyrian steel, everything turns to dust?
>Valyrian Steel is forged with dragonfire, which is the main reason it can kill wights, could kill the NK but literal Dragonfire couldnt? wat?

It would either result in an earlier CIA death or would have forced his hand and had him hunted down.

WHY THE FUCK DID ARYA KILL THE NIGHT KING

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IT MAKES
NO
FUCKING
SENSE

Blame Maisie and the incriminating photos she took of D&D fucking her while she was still underage.
They can either make her an action hero or go to jail.

I know it was a minor thing but Missandei going "without Dany you stupid Northerners would all be dead!" was pretty funny when the whole reason the Wall got destroyed and they were all fucked was because of Dany.

Attached: 1434350950708.jpg (500x375, 31K)

the fat fuck already finished a game,he's even in it

Attached: Capture.jpg (1298x619, 35K)

>whats his name again?

Donut Drake

My lord, I've ordered the men to begin stockpiling stones and torches on top of the walls-

>Walls? Stones? No, no. We're going to take everyone down off the walls and fight them in the field.

Ah, my lord, we'll fight them from behind the barricade? A fine strategy-

>No, no, in front of the barricade.

A-as you say, my lord. I'm sure the trebuchets will still be able to reach that far from inside the courtyard-

>No, the trebuchets will be in front of our troops.

In front? W-well, my lord, isn't there a danger of the fire from the barricade spreading to them?

>Oh, the barricade won't be on fire. We'll light it during the battle.

As you say my lord. I'll prepare torchbearers right away-

>No, no, we'll light it with flaming arrows from the wall during the snowstorm.

The snowstorm?

>Yes, the snowstorm I've seen the Night King summon.

And our men will be deployed in the field, without shelter, during this snowstorm?

>Yes.

Against enemies who can see in the dark?

>Yes.

Without any light?

>Yes.

What shall we do for the retreat, my lord?

>Oh, we'll just open the gates and everyone will run back inside.

But my lord, won't the massive horde of sprinting wights simply follow them through the gate before we can close it?

>Don't worry about that.

>People giving a fuck about oaths in D&D's show
Oh, my sweet summer child.

Noyt gawas, and naoy moi
oo-otch begins.
It shawl not end oontil moi def
Oi shawl take noy woif, hold noy
lands, fawa noy childryn.
Oi shawl wah noy croywns 'nd win
noy gloray.
I shawl live and doy et moy payst.
Oi em the soo-ord in the dahkness
Oi em the oo-acha on the oo-alls
Oi em the sheeld that gahds the realms of men.
Oi pledge moi loyf and onna to the Noight's Oo-atch,
foh this noight and all the noights to cum.

Attached: rer3.png (482x445, 121K)

He hated Man of steel and now is his favorite dcu films
(i like the movie btw, the final fight was dumb, but i like him saving the childs from the river and traveling to north pole)

Liar, you'll stick around to see what happens to Jamie at the very least.

Imagine being Theon Greyjoy in the Godswood and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you're right on fuckin' time, all cool with your agile body and horrific goblin face. I would totally buy time for you with my death, both against the wights and the White Walkers." when all he really wants to do is kill another wight with his trusted spear. Like seriously, imagine having to be Theon and not only lie on that ground while Arya Stark flaunts her Valyrian Steel dagger in front of you, the horrible lighting barely concealing her short legs and potato face, and just lie there, painful breath after painful breath, while she perfected that jump. Not only having to tolerate her terrible rescue attempt but her haughty attitude as everyone in the battle tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA STARK FIGHTS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to lie there and bleed out as her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a large number of zombies and monsters and later alleged Night Kings for your ENTIRE EVENING coming straight out of the snows in Winterfell. You've never even seen anything this fucking retarded before, and now you swear you can taste the blood that's breaking out on her potato face as she tries to point the dagger at the Night King, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to lie there and bleed out as you revel in her "technique (for that's what she thinks she shows)", the technique she got so good at while washing bodies and mopping floors in Braavos. And then Arya drops the dagger into her other hand, and you know you could stand up and kill every White Walker in these woods before the wights could put you down, but you lie there and bleed out, because you're fucking Theon Greyjoy. You're not going to lose your place by the Drowned God over this. Just stay down. Hide your face and stay down.

Attached: theon.png (336x332, 151K)

Imagine if instead:

>Grey Worm, Edd & Tormund die in the initial parts of the battle
>The people in the crypt are forced to flee from the rising dead and Tyrion uses Sansa's dragonglass dagger to save her after their moment. She reveals that she know a way out of WF via the crypt
>The White Walker LTs actually engage in the battle. Jaime kills one with the help of Pod who dies in the fight. Brienne kills one and is injured and pulled to safety by Jaime. Arya kills one to save The Hound during his PTSD breakdown. Jorah kills one protecting Dany but is mortally wounded in the process. Davos is saved by Beric who sacrifices himself here to kill a White Walker >The survivors flee to the crypt
where they meet up with Sansa, Tyrion and the others and leave Winterfell with them, the warriors in the group keep fighting off dead as they flee.
>Theon still kills lots of Wights and sacrifices himself to protect Bran.
>Bran is warging into Viserion so that Jon and Rhaegal can knock the NK off of his mount by injuring Viserion.
>Rhaegal is still injured though and forced to land
>Daenerys is forced to kill the injured and undead Viserion with dragonfire from Drogon to keep it from killing Jon and Rhaegal
>Now on foot, Jon makes it to the Godswood as the Night King is killing Theon and about to kill Bran. He intercepts the NK's sword blow and the two have a fight. Jon is injured but Rhaegal swoops in despite his injuries and rains dragonfire on the NK while Dany arrives on Drogon >Jon grabs Bran and carries him to Drogon and they escape as Rhaegal runs interference for them. It is implied the dragon dies but it is left unclear
>Dany, Jon and Bran meet up with the other survivors south of Winterfell where the crypt exit
>The survivors look on as Winterfell burns, the dead rise again and, having lost, go south to regroup before the true final battle
>Cut to black
>Scene changes to the Golden Company marching up the King's Road to face the injured heroes

Or pic related.

Attached: 1556539616117.png (1447x1447, 1.01M)

>final battle of humanity vs the dead
>Bran is warged into the past, being protected by Jaime and Brienne
>white walker stabs Brienne with her own sword Oathkeeper, she lays on the ground dying
>cut to young Jaime kneeling, with Aerys Targaryean saying "In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave..."
>Jaime kills the WW, and after a brief moment of grief, draws the sword from Brienne, now aflame, the fabled Lightbringer
>cut to Aerys: "Do you swear to defend the innocent and the helpless, in the name of the Seven?"
>Jaime looks at Lightbringer, then sees the Night King appearing
>young Jaime: "I swear it"
>Night King stares at Bran, his ultimate target
>Jaime steps in between them, chuckling to himself
>"Do you know what they call me?"
>as Azor Ahai walks toward the Night King, all that can be heard is a cacophony of voices from past seasons cursing:
>"Kingslayer.. Kingslayer! KINGSLAYER!"
>Ice sword and fire sword clash
>Credits roll

Attached: 1556539482099.png (383x547, 274K)

Expectations: Subverted

what the FUCK was the point of killing Jon and resurrecting him only for him to do fucking nothing in the end?

Was there ANY moment of this episode that Yea Forums could agree was kino?

She's pubescent. The Night Knight only goes for the pre-pubescent. You may need to watch Chris Hansen's How To Catch a Predator to understand the difference in sexual predators.

>remember when this show used to be good
>reeeeeeeee GOT used to be about politics and houses, not zombies, GOT sucks now
>reeeeeeeee zombies are gone now and it's going to finish up on politics and houses, this sucks
You trannys make me sick.

Where's Ghost?
I couldn't give a shit about the dragons

Any one got those images comparing the book to the show?
The one with Stannis and "the wacky adventures of bronn and jamie"?

Viserion vs Rhaegal & Drogon

Theon/Jorah death

Knowing the Dothraki were completely wasted was kino because I know there are those here seething over it in silence due to old school Dothraki raids in Yea Forums.

>Theon.
>You're a good man.
Alfie's acting was golden. Shame that you have to ignore the surrounding circumstances to actually enjoy the scene.

>YFW CERSEI LEARNS WHITE WALKERS ARE MADE BY STABBING HUMANS WITH DRAGON GLASS
>YFW CERSEI IS GETTING OVERWHELMED AND IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO WIN STABS HERSELF WITH DRAGONGLASS, MAKING HER THE NIGHT QUEEN
>YFW SHE RAISES HER DEAD ARMY TO FIGHT THE LIVING
>YFW EURON BETRAYS HER UPON SEEING THIS
>YFW JAIME HAS TO BE THE ONE TO KILL HER, AND WHEN HE DOES HE PULLS HIS SWORD OUT AND IT'S ON FIRE, LIKE IN THE PROPHECY

Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 2.11M)

>Pretending to drop your weapon in the hopes that your opponent will be so flabbergasted by your apparent choice of self-disarming that they leave themselves wide open for you to then catch it and stab them
Why are numales so impressed by this?

i liked s6 and s7 you fucking nigger
BUT ARYA OF ALL PEOPLE KILLING NK IS FUCKING DUMB FUCK YOU

>Alfie's acting was golden
What acting? He speaks all of his lines in a creepy monotone like he's trying to imitate Stephen Hawking's voice program.

Alfie is the actor for Theon, not Bran.

He somehow lived. He charges with the Dothraki and then never shows up again but appears in the promo for next episode.

Ghost has been reduced to a post-production afterthought, it's sad.

I miss him bros...

Attached: My One True King.jpg (694x1062, 244K)

28/04/19
the day Arya overthrew Daenerys as /got/'s most despised character

/r/asoiaf is mostly tearing it apart.
/r/gameofthrones is mostly praising it as amazing.

Who else wished to validate Aryas NK-kill, Bran should use Theron and his warging to distract the whole white walkers an NK?

Attached: Games of Thrones map.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

Theon's death, he and Jaime are the 2 best characters in the show, arc-wise and acting ability.

Alfie plays Theon

that fat fuck

Damn, Dany having to mercy kill one of her three children would have been fucking kino.

But user. The NK is arrogant. How could this lil Mary stab him through his armor? He wears the armor of the White Walkers. Gifted n crafted by the Children of the Forest to protect against the weapons of man! I mean obviously stone, copper, steel, etc. do not harm when wounds are inflicted. It's armor against DragonGlass! The Killer Of Walkers! So technologically advanced that NOTHING can penetraaaaCK! WHATS THIS METAL THAT JUST PENETRATED ME?

Imagine if he had played Jon instead.

They should have had each of the named characters take a shot at NK and his generals like an anime would.

Thanks

He would sure have a better battle plan

Attached: 1556063974867.gif (184x141, 1024K)

Is Melisandre still /our girl/?

>tfw you can pinpoint the exact frame in which what little was left of my hopes for this show finally died

Attached: 1556563941313.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

He can only turn virgins, it's like vampires.
Gendry's dick saved the seven kingdoms, like father like son.

why did he two ones?

Attached: Banana Joe.jpg (246x138, 14K)

Yeah. Killing the NK should be a multi-man effort, not something that one character jumps in at the last minute and does. If anything though, it should be multiple characters who despise (or at least despised) each other to drive home the point of collaborating for the sake of living.

BRONZE YOHN CONFIRMED ALIVE

Attached: cantpawntheyohn.png (275x320, 52K)

>AAGGGH GREAT OTHER HELP ME!!!

Give me a fucking break, those deaths lacked any sense of pacing and drama. Jorah's death was fucking silly.

>even r*ddit is complaining A LOT about this episode
old.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/controversial/

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

friends, i can’t find any sites that still have s1 episodes up so please either post that or post links to the best s1 scenes on youtube. episode 3 was foul and i need to cleanse myself

When did Arya learnt to double jump?

The guy changes his opinions based on comments on his videos

I still prefer the theory that the White Walkers are dealt with in a diplomatic treaty, with Jon accepting to marry the Night Queen to secure peace, with him leaving Westeros for the Land of Always Winter

Frothing Felix

yes user you got the reference. Can you find any others? A lot of the names are not so hidden references to things GRRM likes. Keep looking, I think you'll be surprised ;)

i think they were shot and directed badly too but the sentiment was correct. closest thing you will get to 'kino' in s8 of got.

Does anyone have the image of Ned and Robert as force ghosts looking at Gendry and Arya fucking?

>sam literary writing and sobbing in a pile of dead bodies getting resurrected by the Knight King as more zombies claw at his face
>camera cuts away
>survives
that was so retarded.

Do you mean "his changes his opinion when someone presents an argument in the comments he finds compelling" or "he changes his opinion when he sees his audience is angry about it and doesn't want to lose subscribers"?

glad to see someone likes it enough to repost it

The latter

I fucking love the scene and watched the youtube clips a lot of time. I'm a jaimefags but i love all lannister except joffrey (yes i even like Cersei and Tywin). I dont like the Braime ship, but i love them together as enemy who start to understand e deeply respect each other, without romantic/sexual feeling.
The Brienne Knighting's scene is another one of my faves

I freaking love Game of Thrones you guys, I loved this shot in particular

Attached: Image1.jpg (1920x1080, 39K)

>Jon pausing for a long while thinking about going to save Sam but ultimately leaving him to die

that was based

What an anticlimactic ending that made no sense and felt like a bad anime. David and Dan are total hack writers. Maybe they intentionally made it bad to justify to Disney that Kathleen Kennedy picked the right people for the next Star Wars movies after the Rian Johnson stuff?

Pic related: It is basically D&D trying to write when they don't have material to directly adapt and have to try to be creative

Attached: 1516947629644.png (500x241, 238K)

wait so that's it for the Others plot? what about the children of the forest? are they all dead too? what about that giant Others castle norf of the wall?

MASAKA

ahh yes, the most beautiful woman in Westeros

Attached: lyanna.jpg (590x380, 37K)

>USA Today AMA up
>reporter spends the whole thread shitting on the show
>we finally agree with the normies

just watched it and all of these posts and threads are justified

what a fucking waste of years watching that was.
the wildlings, the giants, the demi-god king, the winter lore etc was all a waste of time, they spent years telling me the iron throne was pretty much irrelevant in the context of the wider world and the night king... and now this?
wont the dragons just render any potential tension inthe last episodes mute? they still have 2 helicopter gunships v men carrying swords ffs

SHE
LITERALLY
MATERIALIZES
FROM
THIN
FUCKING
AIR

Attached: 1556467789685.jpg (746x500, 102K)

Wrong. Night King/King of the Others needs a future successor, Jon and Dany's kid, the prince or princess who was promised

Nobody looks good on the birthing bed

OUT OF NOWHERE

>but i love all lannister except joffrey (yes i even like Cersei and Tywin).
why do you say that like it's a controversial thing? Most people here like Cersei and Tywin. Most people here like joffrey.

Are you not from here?

>NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Attached: 1503483088409.jpg (662x652, 540K)

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” added Ser Oswell.

“When King’s Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Storm’s End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, “and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

”Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man, and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then, or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

”We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, shadow swords in their hands. They were seven against three. “And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” said Ned with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

I agree. This felt more like Bran pushed Therion into suicide because he never liked him and wanted to see him die because of his cup etat!

Have any of you fellow autistics written up your own final fight? I typed one up last night, cringed at myself and deleted it but now I want to write another one since I'm inspired by all of your ideas and stuff haha!

Attached: bran reaching his full potential.jpg (534x335, 84K)

However do you mean?

Attached: Super Arya 64.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

you know shit is bad when r/asoiaf is on side

Attached: 2zpvya.jpg (500x571, 77K)

Being Berric is suffering

>The Prince who was Promised didn't matter
>Rhaegar just came up with bullshit to fuck Lyanna and leave her to die alone in childbirth amidst a civil war that tore the kingdom apart

CHRIST

>joffrey
whats not to like

>

who cares, he doesn't do shit in the show. He's supposed to be a badass but he's just some fat fuck.

>Turns out /got/ were Jonfags all along

Based

I wanna see Burlington react to Theon and Jorah dying

Where’s the full video

Why do all Georges abandon their fans?

Attached: d6f6413c359e638be40e5ac949ce1af1.jpg (600x1359, 149K)

Attached: 1555975237200.png (1280x720, 957K)

>implying D&D haven’t forgotten about all the politics and written several of the kingdoms out of the plot
>implying we’ll see early-season politicking kino every again

Attached: B851186D-809B-4DB7-9954-40861536CCE2.jpg (395x395, 38K)

Is this just mass effect 3 all over again?

Fucking lol. Pure shit. I didn't think D&D could outdo the horrible Beyond the Wall episode of Sand Snakes stuff but... here we are. I'm almost impressed.

What were D&D thinking

Attached: 1524834528214.jpg (280x210, 8K)

btw this the lady who made the AMA

Attached: g3fs36gld3v21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

lol you can see her bra she didn't even strip

The closest we'll get to Azor Ahai.

Attached: The.Passion.Of.The.Christ.2004.1080p.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

who the fuck made this shit lmao

I really think that having Jon or someone else get into a swordfight with the NK and get bodied and THEN have Arya stealth in and give him an opening to kill him would've worked better than having her literally leap out of the darkness and solo him, I mean just think about it:

>Ned killed Arthur Dayne super dirty
>Arya could've stabbed NK in the back and let Jon/Theon do it the same way to demonstrate how honorable men do dishonorable things/etc. as POTTERY

FUCK IT COULD'VE BEEN SO GOOD.

he didn't fly so good

It is hilarious. Years of Jon being a mary Sue and yet everyone is annoyed he didn't get his 1v1

Have sex, incel.

LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT WHAT HAPPENED

Post yfw when next episode...
>Winterfell is completely cleared of corpses with no sickness/disease
>Ghost is alive and well
>Arya refuses to kill Cersei because of her pregnancy
>Yara conveniently shows up with an army big enough to fight the Golden Company
>Everyone immediately goes back to making quips despite the monumental loss of life
>Nobody calls Sam out for his overwhelming cowardice

i think people forget we still have 3 episodes with 90 mins each to unfold the history that literally nobody knows what is gonna happen

BASED COW WOMAN

>Ned, you have a daughter, I have a cock, we should join our houses

Attached: big grin.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Think Bran could warg into the mountain?

Attached: 1467024907-the-mountain-game-of-thrones.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

>Most people here like Cersei
U. Wot. M8.

>A Gary Stu got replaced by a Mary Sue
Wow so subversive.

some bootleg site called 123hulu

>Ned, promise me...THAT YOU'LL KILL THIS RAPE BABY! RHAEGAR IS A VILE MAN! I WAS BRUTALIZED FOR WEEKS ON END UNTIL AND THEN WHEN I GOT PREGNANT HE LOCKED ME IN THIS TOWER! KILL ALL TARGARYANS NED. I LOVED ROBERT PLEASE TELL HIM I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN I LOVED HIM NED MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIVING HELL EVER SINCE I RECEIVED THAT ROSE, AND KILL ELIA TOO SHE WAS IN ON IT THE SICKLY SLUT IS BISEXUAL AND SHE WANT ME TO BE HER PUSY SLAVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NED KILL THEM ALL!
>Promise me, Ned...

>Implying it won't be much worse, and Sam will call Jon out for leaving him to die

>literally nobody knows what is gonna happen
even D&D probably don't

She's a virgin.

There is a reason all the previous walkers and/or night king's were babies or celebate night's watchmen.

Now who is the only virgin that the NK touched?

Hmmmm

BRAN IS THE NK GET HYPE

>>Ghost is alive and well
already confirmed in some screenshot (i didn't save it)

What is he looking at?

Gotta hand this to him, NK actor look like a fucking chad.

What the fuck does Bran even do? Legitimate question. What's even the point of him existing?

WE'LL JOIN OUR HOUSES

People who should have died:
>Tormund saving Jon when he was surrounded by zombies
>Davos saving the burnt-face little girl
>Beric lighting the fire instead of Melly Sanders
>Podrick saving Tyrion after he leaves the crypts to try and do something
>Gendry saving Arya from the library instead of Beric
>Theon is given a more meaningful death
>Grey Worm dies with an unsullied crew taking Dany safely back to Winterfell after her dragon fucks off
>then Jorah comes in to finish the rescue mission
>Sam should get badly injured, maybe give him a limp for the rest of his life
>other major characters get injuries as well

any one of those who show sadness at theon's death might be spared when i shoot up the bar one day

Wait... why did Robb have to go through the twins at all? Why didn't he just go up or down and around

She’s an interesting and complex villain, back to R*ddit

So Arya fulfilled the azhor ahai prophecy by stabbing Gendry's dick into her womb?

Lads i know im coping but there has to be some return of the night king. Like he lives within bran or someshit. There is no way that it ends like that and goes back to political strategy. I refuse to believe it.

I can't photoshop for shit
So can someone take pic related
add flash eyes to Arya
And put OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU or some other shit to it
Unless someone already did that, in that case post it plz

Attached: Schermata 2019-04-30 alle 02.34.01.png (1440x900, 892K)

Obvious bait but whatever. It's not so much about the theme, it's about execution.
The scene that was posted isn't even one of the best in GoT, but it's still more powerful that everything we got yesterday.
I liked the politics more, but I know the next 3 episodes will be shit.

>D&D say they did the Arya thing because they wanted fo subvert from the expected Jon choice
>Not going with kino Azor Jaime to fill that urge
>my fucking face when

Attached: Jaime-Lannister-Season-6.gif (500x300, 1.96M)

so THIS is the beauty that tore seven kingdoms apart... wow

Attached: 1530556345659.jpg (498x500, 19K)

What did i think of last nights episode?

because he was meeting with Walter Fry to sign a deal

I disavow.

Would have been better had Jon 1v1 the Night King with an actual flaming sword and wins but had one of his walker cheat and throw ice spear on jon's leg and have arya do her assassin shit.

make you think that the Night King learned from past mistakes from 1v1 an Azor but gets kileld by a no one

>Nobody calls Sam out for his overwhelming cowardice

He fought against the horde and lived. Can you say the same, human?

FUCK NARRATIVE COHESION
FUCK STORYTELLING
JUST BE SURPRISING LMAO
OH MY GOD YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU?
I'M SO SMART

He needed to get to Riverrun quickly, before it fell to Jaime and the Lannisters would essentially have won the war already.

thats a scar you retard

I was going to make a post saying "just how many literally last-second asspulls could they fit in a single episode" after I Jorah materialized out of absolutely fucking nowhere to save Eyebrows, but then I finished the episode and the entire fucking battle was ended by a last-second asspull. What a shitfest.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E03.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_01.04.10_[2019.04.29_20.09.33 (1920x1080, 119K)

>why does this girl who just gave birth and is dying not look like a 10/10
Why are people here so stupid?

Attached: 1538467837937.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Based Satan. Would have subverted expectations and also been fucking kino.
Also, FRIG OFF.

>She’s an interesting and complex villain,
UUUUUU. WOOOOTTTTTTT. M888888888.

I mean where the fuck were the whole rank of white walkers during this battle? Craster supposedly had 99 sons right? We've only seen a few white Walkers get killed. Wherr the fuck are the 80+ other white walkers??? This episode was so truly bad. All this buildup for absolutely no reason. It was confusingly bad.

BASED AND CHECKED D&D CONFIRMED SATANISTS

Died for our sins

Attached: 1556550267525.jpg (1920x1090, 323K)

Random nonsensical logistics, random betrayals that don't actually make sense, characters telling the audience how to feel etc. No, we know what is coming. bullshit.

why are you whiteknighting a shitty soap opera character you faggot lol

>He fought
Did he?

She's an insane bitch trying and failing to fill the shoes of her father, a much more interesting and compelling character

Fuck off with this us shit

He split his army. The force lead by Roose Bolton went to the Ruby Ford to cross and fight Tywin. Robb had to go through the Twins to get straight to Riverrun and lift the siege, defeating Jaime Lannister at the Whispering Wood along the way.

>>Night's Watch brothers making up shit to justify their dissertation
Just like most PhD candidates.

cringe

Attached: A81D3C52-4E11-4380-94C5-D70700C9B4D6.jpg (250x337, 7K)

good post

What was Bran doing all the time he was just sat there? Anything?
Will we ever find out what NK would've done after killing Bran?
Is Bran's story just done now? I'm highly unsatisfied at the moment.

How many "sound becomes muffled and character looks around the battlefield" moments were there in the episode? I counted 6.

>This is the what Jorah saw in his last moments
W E W
E
W

Attached: 1556551987232.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Kino asf. Btw have sex incel

Cersei

WOMAN STRONG

Giving us a cool shot of the NK flying around on the zombie dragon at night, duh.

without fail people reply to this bait lmao

>mfw we will never get Garlan Tyrell vs the Greyjoy fleet

>mfw we will never get Victarion shooting crossbow bolts at monkeys

>mfw we will never get Barristan leading a charge of foreign knights out of the gates of Meereen

>mfw we will never get Stannis dying gloriously in battle against the Others

>mfw we will never see Cersei finger bang a myrish whore

>mfw Tyrion still has a nose

>mfw we will never get Euron summoning a kraken

Attached: E01CA629-1DCA-4EA4-B0DB-BE17B5FC055D.jpg (427x406, 13K)

>Team cuck Jorah and Theon literally pulling an uncle Benjen for no reason, again.
JUST

Attached: 0menpjgehgs21.jpg (700x705, 75K)

Tywin’s better obviously but Cersei is still interesting as a parallel to characters like Dany or Catelyn. She’s a retard but that’s part of it - she’s deluded by her belief that she’s Tywin with teats, and doesn’t understand how badly she’s fucked up until it’s too late.

Very well my lord. I'll have the heavy cavalry concealed on the wings to flank the enemy.

>The Dothraki will be leading the assault. We will strike before they are even in sight of the walls. The best form of defence is attack.

Ah yes, of course, after the enemy ranks have been strafed by dragonfire and thinned out by artillery.

>That would negate the element of surprise. We will not release the trebuchets till the Dothraki engage.

But won't they hit our own men?

>Of course, the foreign savages are expendable.

Yes, let the Night King deal with the invaders. And the dragonfire?

>Our dragonriders will be watching from the high ground.

And then hit their flanks as the enemy counter-charges across the open ground. Brilliant!

>...

He was probably just glad to have her face close to his for once.

bran didn't know the NK could take dragon fire but the NK seemed to be pretty confident. didn't even move

Attached: 61Vye4c2gSL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

They were still baby white walkers. And Arya killed them. Arya the Babykiller.

I was expecting him to ignite his body and go out in a blaze of glory in that exact moment, what a fucking letdown.

Bet he was hard as a diamond

I woulda been with her hand stroking my cheek

There might be hope bros

>This is 10/10 in Westeros

The ending should've been Bran (through Warging), Jon and Arya vs. the Night King.
Then you could've had a moment where Bran could help Arya retrieve the dagger the NK knocked out of her hand, just as Jon looks like he's about to be killed by the NK.
Then Arya gets a backstab on the NK, but it's deserved and she fought alongside her family to do it.
It would've made the kill more satisfying, it would've given us the Jon vs NK fight we wanted and it would've made Bran a hell of a lot more useful than the ridiculous "I have to go now" shit.

>mfw we will never see Cersei finger bang a myrish whore
This one hurts the most

It should have been a team effort between all the Starks with Theon standing in for Robb.

I liked the episode but there are a lot of dumb things, Why sending the dotrhaki to die? Why both dany and Jon fly dragon out instead of helping the fantry like dany does after some minute of overwhelming attack?
Why jhon and his dragon sat on the castle walls when the unsullied are being slautghter?
The dragon's fight scene wtf i can't understand who is fighting who, too dark, idem when the dotrhaki charge the first time, in only see a black fog!
Wtf why spend so much money in cgi when you can barely see whats happening, made the two dragon fight their death brother and fuckoff

Why did nobody on set ever tell her to stop twisting her eyebrows in circles like this?

Attached: 1556521051926.jpg (1362x2047, 478K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mcrYfl3v9mo
what we have all been waiting for

How many "Brienne gets covered by zombies and screams bloody murder" moments were there?

GoT has reached Lost-tier and is approaching Dexter finale level at incredible speeds. Hold on, folks!

>Tywin with teats
Oh ye, u a real OG nigga.

BRING ME MYRISH SWAMP BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: CC30C9EF-63E5-4D5A-8E64-E2F2B6F835A9.jpg (630x353, 38K)

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3fm2ERwS0

That's a big forehead

Attached: 1456946314474.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: 1526129652391.webm (1920x1080, 2.43M)

>Sansa will never /ss/ Robin Arryn
>Darth Sansa will never take the North, The Vale and the Riverlands
>Littlefinger will never do whatever the fuck he was planning on doing

Just why?

They wouldn't have the balls to do that. They didn't even kill a single character from the main group in the battle.

>cut to young Jaime kneeling, with Aerys Targaryean saying "In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave..."

STOP REPOSTING YOUR GAY FANFICTION YOU STUPID FUCK, JAIME WAS KNIGHTED ON THE BATTLEFIELD BY ARTHUR DAYNE

I couldn't stop laughing, holy shit

Frig off

Attached: 1556562050640.png (534x341, 95K)

This is not what I think.
Jon having his 1 on 1 would have been average and predictable. Seasons 1-4 were better than average and predictable and I loved that.
Now the subversion makes the show worse. If they can't write they should just take the easy route and play it safe.

Yeah right, let me just grab on to a little bit of hope and let it be pulled from me shortly after YET AGAIN. Hope is dead.

The only thing that could redeem this episode is for them to show Starkgaryen too busy to fight Cersei's war, while Bran notices the Night King's mark on him is still there and is infact growing thorugh his arm and eventually body, and inevitably become the NK, then give Jon a 1v1 with Bran

what emotion is that supposed to be?

Ice zombies were a mistake since the very beginning. Should have just stick to political stuff with a small dose of magic. Don't built up this apocalyptic army if there is zero chance of it posing an actual threat.
The fact is the zombie army made it only a little past the wall and only killed a miniscule portion of the entire continents population. At least let the NK freeze over the entirety of Westeros and overthrow every leader before killing him off at the very ending.

"Winter is Coming" my ass

We're mad Arya got it in a 1v1 after Theon's pointless death.
Fucking Jamie could have got the kill and it would have been more appropriate.

ARYA ISN'T A MARY SUE RAAAAAAGGHGHHGHGGH

>"I HAVE TO GO NOW, M'LADY."

I wounder where these anons are now and what they think

The books won't be as bad, r-right?

How did D&D handle Melly and /our guy/ meeting up?

The Fingers?

Attached: fish_fingers.jpg (968x681, 82K)

based

Attached: the onion post.png (526x483, 374K)

Last ep went full fucking retard and this retarded train isn't going to stop

Attached: 1556581262802.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Too bad Dabid completely forgot he ever existed, along with this guy.

Attached: reed.png (592x772, 480K)

I'll need a citation for this, just for my own personal use thanks.

>all these subversion shit

Why cant DND empathize with people in that people had already accepted Jon to defeat the Night King, people were invested because they had build up to such route, but then change it last minute because "its too obvious"

Why didn't he just KAITEN

For me it's Jamie and Euron

>"oh god I've wasted my life chasing my oneitis"

>Episode 4: Cersei smirks, Dany throws a bitchfit and moves south with Jon in tow
>Episode 5: DA BIG BATTLE, Cleganebowl, Jaime and/or Tyrion shoot Cersei with the crossbow
>Episode 6: After becoming increasingly frustrated with Sansa's Littlefinger-tier bullshit and everyone talking her out of crisping Cersei last season, Dany finally snaps and Jon has to put her down, becoming king

This show is so fucking predictable now it hurts.

Don't worry. Sam's plot armor being as thick as his fat layers ensured he will tell the tale.

>the night king is about to win
>dramatic music swells
>arya stark appears behind him
>hits him in the balls
>*record scratch*
>everyone says "OOOOOOOOOH" in unison
>all the guys cross their legs (except bran) in sympathy pain
>ghost puts his paws over eyes and whimpers
>daenerys quips "THAT'S GOTTA HURT"
>close up on the night king's face with him cross eyed
>he says in a silly high pitched voice while looking in the camera
>"Wowie zowie! Riiiiiiiiight in my snowballs!"
>Cut to grrm sitting drinking a coffee
>"Nuff said!"
>credits

Hope is kindle

It can't suck if it doesn't exist.

They are totally going to rip off WoW and make it so 'There must always be a Night King.' Maybe Jon or Bran will take his place.

The books could end up being terrible but they still won't be as bad as this

The whole lore and backstory for the White Walkers is completely different in the books. There is no "Night King" character that shuts down all the droids when you kill him

this is very accurate imo

BASED

JEJ

couldn't even give him a kiss as he died...

No one ever claimed she was the most beautiful woman in Westeros. I think someone even says that Lyanna was pretty but Cersei was a thousand times more beautiful.

so we're never seeing bran again right

there won't be any books,only video games

do you think they cut bran warging scenes, literally why would they make a big thing of him doing it just to never show it for the rest of the episode

It's a political message.

Stop worrying about the people of the prairie, stop listening to those of the mountains, ignore them in the desert, and block out those of the swamps.

Only the Coast matters. That's where Civilization is. It's all that matters. Where the money, where the greed, and where the unmotivated peasants flock.

Your latte is more important than their crops. Make sure you pick Cersei. Ruler of What Matters.

*MEANWHILE IN THE LAND OF ALWAYS WINTER*

>Gee, I sure am wondering what is taking our King so long. He said killing the humans would be easy. It sure is a beautiful ni-*shatters*

Attached: fortress of always winter.jpg (1432x802, 131K)

fucks sake man what are you talking about

He was watching the rape.

I could go for asoiaf mmorpg. There'd be so much to work with

>Arya kills NK
>Jon ends up killing Dany
>Jaime kills Cersei because POTTERY
>Varys dies defending Dany
>Tyrion survives
>Cleganebowl happens
>Jon becomes king, Bran is retroactively NK
>Smash cut to the future
>Sam is an old man, played by George R. R. Martin
>"And so was the Song of Ice and Fire. The End."
>Reading a bedtime story to Jon's Starkgaryen grandchildren
>They start pointing out various logical fallacies and plot holes
>"Oh don't worry kids..."
>Looks to the camera
>"When it's finished."
>THE END

BRAVO DABID

you're getting dark souls 4 and you're gonna like it

>just to never show it for the rest of the episode
Who do you think was keeping the pure raw power of cgi ghost contained off screen?

What the hell is that shot from?

YOUTUBER MELTDOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=mqBw_6hU-Mw

Attached: charlie.jpg (1322x850, 131K)

explain this meme of GRRM working on DS4.

Things that could save this trainwreck:

>what bran was doing that entire time gets explained. but I have no idea what that could be to make it all acceptable

>turns out NK was trying to save westeros and bran/3ER has malicious/selfish intentions (this would be great), when bran was warging he was trying to get as many humans killed as possible

>NK and WWs not actually defeated. on second thoughts this would just make no sense

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if that place and the ice babies end up being throwaways. They probably will.

HOLD ON
Isn't NO ONE except north folk seen White Walkers and Night King? And now they're dead. In one night. Who the fuck will believe them? For south and Essos everything looks like grand North conspiracy.
>we fought undead n shiet for humanz n life
>but we have no proofs
Really. They just slaughtered Night Watch and each others. For normal humans it's just fairy tale about insane Starks.

Attached: 1555353609606.jpg (702x702, 62K)

>ghost puts his paws over eyes and whimpers
I lost

Are you being serious right now?

the dressing is named after actual real earth islands

High in the halls of the kinos now gone
Dabid would get his crayons
The ones to write down the ideas Weiss had
and make Game of Thrones a fun show

Ary jumps down from out of thin air
And kills the Night King in one swoop
No one really dies and it's all okay
Cause dany and joe are still here

AND THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE A GOOD SHOW
WANT TO MAKE A FUN SHOW

YOU NIGGAS IN TROUBLE

Attached: AZOR NK.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Honestly lost interest when the dropped Vicky for the ugly dyke with a fear of dogs. Over the seasons the show has just turned into some penis envy wish fulfillment for wine aunts. Any strong men are subservient to women.

Attached: 1461561452023.jpg (900x1305, 1.63M)

can't wait til my boy Euron cucks Dany and steals her dragons next episode

Did you miss the episode where they brought one to Kings Landing?

Bran was playing 4D chess with the Great Other just like Doctor Strange and Dormmamu.

They where afraid of his pink mast

That would be a good solution.
A sibling moment. Like family works together, stay together!

he's writing for a From Software game,prolly not gonna be DS4 but an open world rpg

>The Others don't exist to stop human memory or whatever bollocks, but to prevent humans achieving apotheosis and ruining the world.
>It's no coincidence that the last time they came around there was a guy in Yi-Ti claiming to be divine, worshipping an oily black stone and becoming a necromancer.
>This time, it's Euron, who now hasn't got to worry about the Others.

The first four seasons were great. Then it just became this shitty self-referential smirkfest female empowerment masturbation fantasy

I love him so much

yeah but you never get to kill any raid bosses, they just get 1-shot by some anime ninja goblina before you enter the room.

The Ice Babies are the White Walkers, they actually grow up. Wights are just reanimated dead people.

Why didn't Bran warg Rhaegal after Jon fell, bros? Why waste this perfect opportunity? Weren't the dragons supposed to protect Bran, like they discussed?

Rumors of GRRM working on a non-Dark Souls, non-GoT project with From Soft.

did zack synder guest direct

Ned would have allied with Stannis no question. May have even been able to convince Renly.

Lannisters get fucked hard

kek

Yeah but where is he now? Dead. Never existed. This is great opportunity for propaganda against North.

No really, i was the one who call him out about disliking Man of steel and backtracking making him one of his favourite (Shazam was his favourite like one month ago, shazam is third)

He called out "all the 20 (+, because there are more than 20) bullshit i didnt like about The Last Jedy", then made a video "the 20 things i got wrong about the last jedy" wich seems an apology video until you start to see the video and realize that the "20+" bullshit still remain and are plot point, the 20 things he got wrong are like mispelling.
His channel his bought by disney, so probably his fan asked to backtrack and he did a video to compensate in a funny way.

>Ned would have allied with Stannis no question.
Stannis was burning godswoods, no chance

Jesus Christ. I see images like this and consider moving. While some of these jobs are fly by night and have no long term, some do ... Right? And then experience carries you on to another ... Right? I ask because I see images like these with the backgrounds. Being able to ... personalize? your work space is Awesome!
But I live in an area where even gaming is seen as a kids thing or at least immature. For the most part. Where if someone had maybe 10% of what she does people would question it. But not in a good way either. Most of them would be looking for an angle to present themselves as more ... Better Than You* (*Mature, Reliable, Professional, Grown Up, etc.)
I ask really because I've lived in 4 states, visited 26 states, and other than minor whims ... I've only met a few.

I thought those guys were other Night King types. Why did they blow up too? Were those all Sam's brother-in-laws?

Doesn't matter he is the rightful heir and already declared his support for him prior to dying

How about a story-based rpg instead of a genre with losers who have too much time?

esl or braindamaged?

even if you aren't exactly correct in the details im sure the general pace will follow this. whats the point

JUST

>season ends
>shot of that place
>"wave" of destruction after NK death is reaching up there
>plenty of small mounds fo ice
EXCEPT
>there's a man tied to a weir wood tree
>Last WW stabs him in the heart with an obsidian dagger
>Eyes turn blue as last "old gen" WW splatters into ice
>Skin begins to change color
>And who... Are you...

Game of Thrones: Shippuden

That's exactly what I said out loud at the time

gfycat rashmaturegoldenretriever

What was the point of Bran telling Jaime "How do you know that there is a tomorrow?" before the fight with NK's army? Jaime really should have pushed him harder.

>this episode was so bad and the death of NK so asspulled that the only way for us to cope with it is to believe that some character we know will turn into a new NK

I wish it would happen too, but I havr absolutely no faith left. The next 3 episodes are gonna be quips and westerosi politics and cersei will be the actual big bad who's death is the climax of the series, everyone we care about will die pointless deaths in some musical montage and we will all feel empty when the credits roll.

Is Arya a Mary Sue though? She has clear motivation for doing what she does, she went through tribulations not without setbacks, etc. GoT is fucking terrible and the way they had her kill the NK was stupid and anti-climactic, but I'm not sure Arya is a Mary Sue.

did you just say thousand island stare

>Dany couldn't even say she loved Jorah before he died
WEW

Kino

Well. In the books, there's no Night King. There's just the Great Other, who's their God.

In the show, the Night King makes the White Walkers, so they are linked to him, just like the wights are.

For the last time, its just shit writing made for mass-normie consumption

This show stopped being consistent 4 seasons ago

Only way to save this shit show

Attached: 1383446703717.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

Maybe its his Wildcard series? I read somewhere there is a TV adaptation planned of this series.

Attached: wildcards-series-main.jpg (736x600, 91K)

OH MY GOD IT'S ARYA! ARYA!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1556513123677.png (939x513, 624K)

Jon Snow:
Bastards Die Twice

This.
Episode 1 and 2 of this season were shit, episode 3 was insulting. Do you people really think they're going to masterstroke this at the finish line? No, it's going to be Game of Smirks for the next two episodes and then the last episode will have Cersei somehow magically losing while you're supposed to care that so-and-so died.

Where is the who are you meme from?

I hope Dany keeps Jorah's sword.

Move here.

If you're a burger and watched the recap after the episode D&D confirm that Jaime, Brienne, and that giant viking shit are confirmed dead and confirmed dead off screen.

Attached: 1556466461040.jpg (740x831, 53K)

You mean the song Rains of Castamere?
It was used to death as dramatic scenes soundtrack

I am stuck debating this, even internally. Arya didn't knowing everything*, she learned it. There are time skips in the series and during those Arya was training.

Shit you're right.
Ghost is a decoration.

She's a small kid who can fight better than any grown up experienced mercenary, soldier, or knight and this is literally her first time on a battlefield, which is very different from sneaking stabby work she got used to in Braavos.

to think we'd have one basedboy of our own

Attached: 300px-TheEricButts-soyboy.jpg (300x173, 10K)

>edited by
lmao

>/r/gameofthrones is mostly praising it as amazing.
of course they are
the mods ban you for being critical

That would be dope, Jon dies and Bran or Melissandre resurect him.
Maybe Melissandre die in that ressurection to get the "If you come here, i will execute you" and jons "Dont bring me back again"

It's happening. But GRRM is a "minor writer". He's technically just an editor for Wild Cards. But that's where his intentions are because he wants some of that sweet sweet cape kino money.

My problem is, that explanation is most likely correct, but its incredibly dull and does nothing except tell us where the ww come from. I feel the same way about the NK's creation. We know the cotf created him to fight the first men, but there has to be something deeper to it. Why are they attacking now? Whats with those weird symbols? What is the nature of the magic they used and how is it connected to the greater war between darkness and light? You or I could provide good answers to these questions. However, it is disappointing that they aren't explored in the show.

how about r/freefolk?

There is a Night King, but he's an old Stark who got married to one of the Others.

But they are literally alive in

Its a collaberation, but he is responsible for the anthology and writes some stories(?).
So he will be heavyyly involved becausde he is the "manager"

Thanks.

He's been gone for centuries and still manages to be 1000x more interesting than the show NK

Night's King not Night King. GRRM is quite insistent on that.

At the same time. To give him credit. GRRM didn't care about GoT when HBO picked it up. It wasn't until the airing of GoT that there was a sudden immediate interest in new GoT novels. GRRM fans were settled in for reading whatever he produced knowing eventually ASOIAF would end.
Keep this in mind.
There's 2 (Rumored 3 Books) left.
2 at the least.
Non-GRRM fans are bitching about how 1 of those books hasn't come out for SoooOOOoOo long.
Imagine their complaints after that book comes out and having to wait for the next, or even the one after that.
These aren't the type of people you bother with.

Yeah, he will take the position of manager. Its easier and the money he gets as provision will be big. His name is the reason this will be adapted!

>The dragon's fight scene wtf i can't understand who is fighting who, too dark, idem when the dotrhaki charge the first time, in only see a black fog!
I don't even know if both dragons survived or not.

Lmao i wasnt the one who replied you and I brows mainly on Yea Forums, i know tywin is one of the most liked casting here, but Cersei is not. and Joffrey is a bitch. if you like being edgy may be. But he was insane. Tywin is smart and only pick the victory side, and Cersei is ambitious

Honestly he should have the lead srory to season 8 written and released before it started and than after season 8 the conclusion.
So HBO would be happy that their ending wasnt spoiled.
I still hope he was dirty enough to bribe HBO into waiting with his books after season 8 to protect shocks and surprises for the show. To make the most dosh!
But he is just lazy i guess!

Female Others? Oh, No. That'd be too empowering. ;)

Obviously you didn't watch True Blood. Though the bit at the end of the last episode made up for some of the shitshow final season.

So the man who knows Hollywood, didn't sell the script for a tv show that is only slightly based on his books?

>GRRM DOESN'T KNOW HOLLYWOOD!
You don't know GRRM's career.