How do you go from this

Attached: 1556224146164.jpg (710x536, 26K)

......to this?

Attached: qdyb8dzihp701.jpg (1536x2048, 394K)

Normal human aging.

Aging doubles your head size?

Time. He was in his 20's there and now hes in his 50's. It happens to us all.

No, HGH does

Pretty sure he's open about using drugs for size.

then it's not very normal is it?

Attached: download (49).jpg (236x213, 7K)

eating 16 eggs for breakfast everyday

I wasn't that user so, yeah, it's not.

Attached: 1548898487070.png (1122x1122, 1.13M)

based

what?

Attached: images (10).jpg (275x184, 17K)

Toasting a real Yea Forums thread

this isn't avengers or got, so please delete it

based

>Not eating 4 dozen eggs

Will never get large

It's losing the hair. It fucked him.

will never suffer kidney damage or HDL induced heart attack

DMT entities devouring his life energy

If you have a big brain it does.

News Radio was his best work.

>another Le JUST thread

Wow people age....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 8.45.25 PM.png (1136x1148, 2.39M)

his only other work was talking people into eating horse penises

>that pic
Jesus fucking Christ how retarded are some people, seriously

Why do we have to go bald, bros?

bad genetics

the most successfull person from NEWSRADIO cast. and it was a fucking great cast.

what a weird timeline.

So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

>Actor discussion irrelevant to roles
It's off topic either way.

then go get the teacher bitch

>In many ancient societies, men being bald was favorable and seen as a sexual status symbol for women.
>In Ancient Rome, most soldiers shaved their heads bald to emulate the preferred look
>Times and cultures change, now being bald is seen as something abhorrent and wrong with you
>You can always shave your head but you cant grow hair you lost back if you're bald
Life truly is suffering

Just because something was popular and revered back in the day doesn't mean it should be now. Ancient Greeks engaged in pedophillia doesn't mean it's the right thing to do

looks like a midget

because you refuse to take the dermarollpill

Why are you being so fucking horrible to people who have no control over this? Really what is there to gain from being such a shitty person?

you clearly dont smoke weed, have fun being a brainlet for life.

Because you can't stop jerking off

>Why are you being so fucking horrible to people who have no control over this?
I have sympathy for bald guys bro I'm likely to be one myself one day I was just pointing out a flaw in your logic. No need to be so sensitive

That's the thing though I do and the only thing it's done for me is lower my IQ by a point

Attached: nurd.jpg (329x480, 31K)

lol calm down, baldcel

You're saying that bald people have bad genetics when it's not true. Not balding doesn't have any evolutionary advantages and evidence suggests that it is a trait that has been sexually selected for in humans for thousands of years.

>You're saying that bald people have bad genetics when it's not true.
I don't mean bad in the evolutionary sense.

>Why are you being so fucking horrible to people who have no control over this? Really what is there to gain from being such a shitty person?

You're being a faggot. That guy didn't even say anything negative about being bald.

You are revealing your victim complex, you're seeing prejudice in neutral speech where none existed.

What other sense is there? If genes are bad then they hinder the species from surviving.

Who here understands that Rogan doesn't know shit about drugs in general(maybe he tried some weed,but like, really small amounts), he just shill crap he don't know shit about because he owns a part of onnit, and onnit has stock in Californian and Colorado weed industry complex.

As far as contribution comes, he had some legit guests who gave some actual knowledge, but he had a lot of fake ass snake-oil peddling dirtbags.

Also, Hose Joey Diaz

>What other sense is there?
In the aesthetic sense. For example blue eyes are revered even though they serve no evolutionary purpose. People who lose hair at a young age tend to do so as a result from weak hair genetics. Bad genetics was perhaps a bit too general, unfavorable hair genetics is the better term for it.

>You're saying that bald people have bad genetics when it's not true. Not balding doesn't have any evolutionary advantages and evidence suggests that it is a trait that has been sexually selected for in humans for thousands of years.

The levels of cope are off the charts sir

Attached: doubt.jpg (547x692, 75K)

Time and pot and the baldness gene

You're very uneducated on this topic aren't you?

Rogan has smoked weed on his podcast many times

The older he gets the more he looks like a mutt

Attached: 1546986249323.png (393x435, 133K)

Oh, you don't know shit, do you?
Let me drop some knowledge.

Blue eyes is more positive evolutionary trait because other people can see from higher distance where you look with them. And they don't feel threatened.

As far as hair goes, purely from natural standpoint, humans should've live to their 40ties and our bodies still didnt adjusted to living up to 100 years...

AIDS?

Did you saw him smoke that weed?
Or did you saw just some Hollywood acting?!
I can confirm he never tried DMT, shrooms,LSD or anything stronger.. because he talks total crap, he talks about those sensations as some who never tried it but listened other people did it.

two chads in their prime

Attached: wki7yc13b7c21.jpg (960x634, 147K)

>evidence suggests that it is a trait that has been sexually selected for in humans for thousands of years

the absolute coping state of baldlets

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

baldies btfo

no balding on either side of my family
thank god

>left ear earring
lol

ta THIS

Attached: 1534438126929.jpg (594x588, 46K)

you think Joe had to do take it in the butt stuff with Hollywood producers?