How did Joe lo truglio punch this far above his weight?

How did Joe lo truglio punch this far above his weight?

Attached: 35920673a6f6eeabc14995fe480b9af4.jpg (730x1024, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Massive cock. Trust me on this. I'm a manlet and no woman has ever criticized my oversized trouser snake.

He makes her laugh.

>*with his penis as it smashes into her cervix

>bong aristocracy robs money from the people and grows taller due to more food but have no muscle because they're lazy as fuck
>bong working class don't grow as tall because poverty but are well muscled from laboring all day
>pussy aristocrat kids try to fuck with short working class kids but get btfo and have their asses beat
>aristo pussies invent "manlet" hate to make up for their lack of courage and strength
Americans don't care about this shit. We don't care about red hair, either.

Attached: Give me your lunch money or Ill make you cry again.jpg (1600x1209, 345K)

t. Manlet

He was himself. You should be yourself.

>b-but you're a m-manlet....
That'll show em', champ.

Attached: .,,,.,.,,..jpg (539x694, 67K)

imagine being this insecure

When will manlets learn?

Attached: 1555453602176.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

I'm just saying cervix-smashing feels good. Miss me with that projection

Dude, he just be himself'd.

>alright body whose only positive feature is "not quite fat yet"
>average face
>but she has on loads of eyeliner so she is hot as fuck!!!
Goddamn Americans

He's not, she's just wearing heels you fucking idiots.

A man who dresses well, impresses.
Learn this valuable lesson, incels.

youtu.be/W27PnUuXR_A

>that face
>that body
>his height

Gee I wonder what could possibly make a attractive woman marry a ugly fat balding manet with a 4 inch dick?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190429-201229_Chrome.jpg (1438x1079, 225K)

the one that used to make me go WTF? the most was Paul Scheer (quite possibly the ugliest man on tv) but damn LoTruglio is an even more extreme example of super ugly dude with hot wife

Attached: Paul+Scheer+Young+Literati+Library+Foundation+sBN9WE2rZ3Ll.jpg (414x600, 97K)

She probably looks like dogshit every day besides Hollywood outings.

It just looks big because of the backdrop

Have girls been lying all this time when they say it's painful?

Kek, good one, even though eurofags were jizzing over GOT's Quasi Modo just the other day

scheers at least not an ugly little manlet. hes like 6 foot something and seems kinda muscular. if you ignore the gap teeth he looks fairly normal

Attached: 1534635740307.jpg (620x937, 84K)

spbp if you're funny enough you can get 10/10s, and this man is literally paid to be funny

June and Paul have talked about when they started dating on their podcast. June was still struggling to make it and Paul was fairly successful. He helped her and Cassie Wilson with some stuff, and few things make a young artist hornier than a successful mentor in their field.

>filename
You do realize if those urchins tried it some full grown man from their own class would come beat them near to death for the chance at being rewarded by the rich kids father right?

if you're like a solid 5-7/10 dude who is funny and charming enough you can get 7+ girls

Girls saying they want a guy to be funny is a bit of a meme, but when a girl meets a dude who is ACTUALLY funny with jokes/quips or whatever, they notice really quickly and love it. Cuz think about how many regular people are actually, truly funny, and not just your average person that can make people chuckle from time to time. And then factor in dudes who think they're funny but aren't even slightly, girls hate those types.

Attached: 1554571185728.png (790x764, 578K)

>Have girls been lying all this time when they say it's painful?

My GF loves getting her cervix punched. The feeling of being filled up all the way and beyond she says is awesome. If she is complaining about pain, she is actually wanting Carlos Ramirez Hernandez Ramos the gardener punching her cervix, not you.

Nah

damn im ugly and have no good character traits like being funny or sociable. Im screwed aint i? guess i could always take a trip to vegas and get a hooker, but im so autistic and ugly even a hooker would prolly be like "EWWWW nah! yall aint payin me enough for this!" *sad face*

Oddly enough, my girlfriend says my most attractive aspect is I'm an excellent listener and I remember everything she says.

>This
I'm like 6 on my best day and 8s that weren't even on my radar ended up basically raping me. But keep in mind that being funny doesn't mean Jack shit on a platform like Tinder. It has to be IRL. So you need friends/a social circle in the first place. It's a vicious cycle. Also you don't even have to be that funny. Just slightly ahead of normalfag standards without being overly edgy.

This dude looks the exact same as he did 25 years ago.

my problem is in funny on line in not in normal life. maybe cuz making fun of blacks and retards goes over better on Yea Forums and reddit than it does with girls looolllll

OP didn't even mention height you insecure manlet

imagine being this insecure