Hey guys so it's starting to look like I may have HIV (not AIDS yet) any movies for this feel...

hey guys so it's starting to look like I may have HIV (not AIDS yet) any movies for this feel? Also if I do in fact have HIV should I just kill myself? Whats the safest way to do it without exposing others to my bodily fluids?

Attached: 1555284154872.jpg (758x748, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0107818/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hold off on that son. Theres a "cure" coming out within 5 years.

have sex

OP, HIV is non-fatal with treatment, which is easily available in the West.
Just take your Truvada

HIV is fairly treatable now m8. That's not to say you shouldn't kill yourself, it's always a good choice

begone tranny

Into the Wild.
It's really funny.

>Whats the safest way to do it without exposing others to my bodily fluids?
overdose on sleeping pills, but that's just the fast way to the pit for a degen like you
sort yourself out eh

Avengers:Endgame

Shouldn’t have been a faggot user.

are you sure its not AIDS?? maybe its GRIDS instead, fag

Just want to make it clear for some of the people posting I'm not gay or a tranny I fucked a girl off tinder because I was lonely and desperate.

>using tinder
you know it started off as Grindr, an app for gay men to have the buttseckz?
you're still a decent, sort yourself out

>fucking niggers

>any movies for this feel?

Philadelphia (1993) starring Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington.

imdb.com/title/tt0107818/

Have sex

you deserve it faggo

Attached: 1553730030384.jpg (750x859, 448K)

Jesus is the cure for all diseases

If you fucked her vaginally, your chance of contracting HIV is very, very small. Do you know for sure she has it?

The only way to contract HIV is through receptive anal sex or sharing needles/blood transfusion.

Someone will suggest killing yourself using a product used to clean/polish gold, saying it's the easiest way and painless. Don't. It's the complete opposite.

That being said, good luck OP. HIV/Aids is shit but it's a lot easier to live a comfortable life with it today than it was 30 years ago. Don't count yourself out just yet.