"You murdered trillions"

Banner actually says that

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTC.SPECIAL-1337x-EDITION.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv_snapshot_00.18.19.146.jpg (328x227, 7K)

To save dozens.

...to save quadrillions

Marie Rose and Thanos are murderers

Those bastards didn't even let him say something

he did. thats what, 700 earth sized planets?

To save 6 million

Why did they killed thanos? He did what he said was going to do, wipe out half the universe and spend the rest of his days in retirement minding his own business. At this point they just killed an innocent man who will do no more evil acts in the future.

>DUDE why are you prosecuting him for his crimes? its like, in the past

You truly must get checked for autism

Strange comment to make because at that point their mission was to take back the stones and undo the deaths anyway, so what's the point in saying that at all?

Apparently he dabbed too. Capeshit is beyond redemption at this point

Attached: dab.webm (608x814, 353K)

>the purpose of prosecution is punishment

>prosecuting someone by murdering them

The worst thing about that is that it happened 5 years in the future, as if memes have that much of a life cycle

In a single human body there are more than 100 trillion micro-organisms.
Thanos killed half the entire universe.
What did Mark mean by this?

They didn't prosecute him, you retard. You're both retarded autists. Thor was furious and wanted revenge and was totally mentally broken by Thanos

Maybe not all of them are Earth sized. Still that's a pretty big assumption

>They didn't prosecute him
That's what I was pointing out. I don't expect Holmesian deduction from this kite forum but you really are a fucking retard, consider sudoku.

>dude why are you punishing that murderer? He said he was going to kill people before he did it

>hulk dabbing is a bad thing
t. zoomer
get dabbed on lmao

Attached: 1462404375794.jpg (250x250, 5K)

They really should have taken a moment to show that Earth was actually doing a lot better without half the people there. I know cap mentions whales but that was about it. If the avengers had to choose to take that away from people then that would make them look bad. That's why the Earth was still shit after 5 years. It would have been a much greater moral dilemma for them to face but fuck it it's capeshit

Dab party

Attached: 1546360547277.gif (268x223, 2.68M)

So the entire movie is them being so angry they go ahead and kill him TWICE?
I thought this was supposed to be an uplifting superhero story?

>consider sudoku.
Uh... you mean seppuku?

Nah cunt, I mean suburu impreza.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

Killing him twice while fucking up other timelines
The Avengers are monsters

one of us.

>Thor was furious and wanted revenge and was totally mentally broken by Thanos
It wans't just Thor. The others didn't flinch or say anything except the fox

In fairness, in context it's meant to be cringeworthy. He does it to impress some kids. Fatsuit Thor is far less excusable

Dont know why youre using the "lack of brain feelguy" when you cant even spell, incel

It's the only scene that felt like they were trying to break out of the capeshit mold.

They murdered a guy who killed trillions, but the complete lack of uplifting music and the dead silence after the decapitation with no cheerful follow-up transition was meant to highlight how hollow and vindictive his death is.
They could have had a dumb quip right after killing him or they could have transitioned to a scene where everyone is opening up bottles of champagne celebrating the death of le evil bad guy, but they didn't do any of that.
Killing was really pointless and was not a heroic thing to do.

Oh you’re apologizing to your daughter? Yep, that’s a decapitation.

You're trolling, right? You're not actually this much of a newfag, surely...

Fresh off the boat, are we?

Attached: 1514770241450.png (215x235, 4K)

That's the point. It's why Thor devolves into a drunken ruin afterwards. He realises that it was, ultimately, a pointless act of vengeance that changed nothing.

That's what a 'dab' is? I thought he was just pointing and trying to look cool, or is that just the same thing?

Attached: cranky old man.jpg (332x350, 14K)

Did you watch the movie? Thor does it out of rage and vengeance, no one asked him to. They literally ask him what the fuck he's doing after he does it.

Looks like Disney is trying to normalize extra judicial killing of "bad guys". Basically doing Pentagon propaganda. If our superheroes do it, why can't our army men? Disney probably works closely with gobernmental propaganda units.

Won't three and a half billion people suddenly popping into existence after five years of being gone cause some problems? That's a lot of extra mouths to feed.

>Oh you’re apologizing to your daughter? Yep, that’s a decapitation.
That pissed me off. Are the Russo brothers psycho? We know they're fags for sure.

It's meant to be a shitty dab by someone who doesn't really know what it is. The kid dabs in response, so that's clearly what it was intended to be.

Of course. The extension of this is anyone who thinks about it for more than 2 seconds understands that Thanos did nothing wrong.

No.

exhibit A - a young boy doing a dab
Ya welcome grampa

Attached: 1540724004918.webm (406x720, 122K)

>It's meant to be a shitty dab by someone who doesn't really know what it is
I suddenly empathize with Bruce a little more.

>thor nerf
>cpt stronkindependentwoman is a plot tool for destroying a single ship despite having the most badass powers and being able to solo thanos and his entire army
>SHES NOT ALONE came off way too cheesy, infinity war was fine and enough
>timetravel is handwaved as fuck

>They literally ask him what the fuck he's doing after he does it.
Only the foxdid, all the others didn't protest and all seemed to be agreeing with what just jappened

Cap's only failure was not dying before reaching this dystopia a second time.

Attached: cleansing nuclear fire.webm (600x338, 377K)

Wow, so anti-Semitic!

To save gorillions

>get unsnapped
>find your wife is already fucking another dude
>your children call him dad
>everything you once had is no longer yours
T-Thanks Avengers.

Holy shit imagine being this retarded.

there's only trillions in the universe?

Hey, who put Scott's van with the quantum thing in a storage unit? Who paid the storage fees? It wasn't just abandoned, there was a security guy working there.

>Holy shit imagine being this retarded.

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 30K)

He spend years torturing his daughter. His apology means jack shit.

Psst, user, c'mere.
Closer, I gotta tell you something:
The murder wasn't portrayed as a good thing, your logic is flawed in reaching the conclusion that it was normalizing extrajudicial killing. You even see Thor getting depressed after when he has to live with the anticlimactic revenge-killing that solved nothing.

Attached: gentle whisper.jpg (249x305, 11K)

>He spend years torturing his daughter. His apology means jack shit.
That's not the issue, we didn't even get to know if it was sarcasm or genuine.

I thought he was depressed becasue they couldn't save the trillions, not because he killed Thanos

>”Before I go I’d like to say FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK N-*schlorp*

Thor’s really gone soft in his old age

Banner is a fucking joke.

Both, they went there to confront him and win and all they got was beheading a farmer and no unsnap. Killing Thanos didn't make him depressed, killing him for nothing did, as it was just one more death that undid nothing, and Thanos didn't even put up a fight, leaving Thor unfulfilled even after avenging his friend/s.

Don't tell me you have an ounce of respect for this

I think he's just saying it's better than what might have been, user.

See, you could call the other posts as bait, but this post can't.