Sneed feed and seed
Sheed feed and s edd
Sneed deed and seed
Aneee feed and seed
Sneed feed and seed
Snee feed anf seed

jarron 'jazz' jennings aka *POP*

Thats my wife

She got into Harvard. Where did you go to college?

>discord trannies get banned
>/degeneracy general/ disappears

really makes you think donut

he got into harvard

I went into films

we’ll get back to you be patient

kek

Attached: E1D8B96A-0A6A-4AC6-9CC5-855DA088735A.jpg (524x502, 211K)

>exposing degeneracy bad
Really made me think

Attached: BF7E375C-64D0-4A28-83DE-C82B460D6EB0.jpg (936x649, 135K)

Why did the threads completely stop all of a sudden?

that BA is worth so much more cause it has Harvard on it lol

she's dumb as bricks tho
is cutting off your dick enough to get into harvard now?

>Tfw miss jazz posting threads
Figure I'd POP in to say hi

Generals are frowned upon on image boards, user.

the show ended

It really is though

im sure his degree in interpretive dance will greatly benefit society

no show, nothing to post about quite simple

Season ended few weeks ago

Attached: FB_IMG_1555726372533.jpg (445x900, 44K)

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Attached: 75767CC8-BBB4-47E9-8086-8FB07F375D3A.jpg (475x410, 112K)

Shaggy you look ... different

Why's that dude wearing makeup?

>Aahh Jazz... Or some say Jarron... Do you see our shitposts?
>No, we shall not abandon the memes... No one can catch us! No one can pop us now!
>Ooh, majestic! A man is a man, even if post-op... But alas, not too tight... The frankengina explodes and churns unending!
>As you once did for the vacuous Skylar... Grant us holes! Grant us holes! Plant holes in our crotches, to cleanse our beastly manhood!
>The grand lake of pus, hidden now, inside... The neovagina, of course! Let us sit about and cry feverishly, dilating into the wee hours of... new depths, of the popping wound!

Attached: E9B81C2F-6D28-4EC6-A227-B2F4B43F6042.jpg (540x200, 32K)

Yeah, when it turned into "Jazz general" it went completely to shit. It was just Yea Forumstards spouting the same epic memes every thread. Which is why I'm surprised it completely disappeared one day and never came back.
Fair enough

Being famous is

The college industry is a joke

>harvarjew
>jewvard
>harjew
>hajewrvard
>?

Let's see, cut my dick off and get into Harvard or keep my dick go to CC for two years then state University. I'll keep my dick.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555726317676.jpg (540x404, 17K)

The first 50 posts were identical to the threads prior. It was really bizarre and the threads always went over bump limit with absolutely nothing happening.

i liked it when the threads exploded though but it got stale very fast not going to say i didn’t enjoy it myself
>it was turned in a ‘jazz general’
Thats just not true we had general years before

Yeah, it was 90% the same shit every thread.

In The Lord of the Rings, J. R. R. Tolkien drew upon the language and themes found in the old Medieval hero-tales in order to construct a kind of new mythology. The brilliance of Tolkien was in his departure from the Pagan modes of conduct and morality of these old tales, his creation of a syncretistic fusion between Christian thought and Pagan language, and so his work achieved a deep resonance with all who read it.
We find this passage at the conclusion of The Return of the King:

>The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him, and his Eye piercing all shadows looked across the plain to the door that he had made; and the magnitude of his own folly was revealed to him in a blinding flash, and all the devices of his enemies were at last laid bare.

Adversaries in the stories that Tolkien drew upon, Grendel, Mordred and the like, often served as obstacles that the heroes could overcome through feats of strength and cunning. Sauron is not like them. When Sauron is defeated, it is not because Aragorn is stronger than him or because Gandalf is wiser. They are not. It is only that his hubris was so great that it never occured to him that anyone would want to destroy the thing he held so dear. It is not until the final few seconds of his existence that he realises his mistake.

I think that I Am Jazz displays a similar moment. In the pictured scene, Jazz's journey to what he believes is womanhood is almost complete. He is resting after surgery, a triumphant smile on his face, his rotting groin held together by a labyrinthine patchwork of stitches and grafts. But as Eru Ilúvatar nudged Gollum over the Crack of Doom into the fires beneath, so too does the God of our world intervene in this.

>Pop!

In a second, the follies of men are undone and Jazz's crotch explodes, a meaty froth of blood and pus pouring out of the hole where his penis used to be.

In that moment of blind panic and terror, Jazz is Sauron. All triumph and victory is gone. Only the Void remains.

Attached: 7BC6F310-5CAD-403C-BE23-BD6579502052.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

He will take a meme degree

Unironically miss jazz general .
when did i become what i am
whos laughing at who

surprised abella danger hasn't done a 'i am jazz' parody.

I just feel bad for him desu. Listening to an 18 year old ask about sex like they some infatuated 12 year old was sad enough then he got mutilated that will make his life five times more of a hell for literally no reason all before he can even buy alcohol.

He couldn't handle fucking high school with zero friends. Dorm life will make him suicidal.

Didn't even last past the hospital parking lot.

It probably took him more time to sign a stack of consent forms than that faux vajay lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqdyLQAk3eo

>The first 50 posts were identical to the threads prior. It was really bizarre
Good times

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

I rarely ask this, but what is dialation?

they have to pry open the collapsing neovagina to prevent it from healing shut as a wound

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Attached: sky.jpg (1080x1350, 266K)

Since the fake vagina is basically a manufactured wound, you need to stick a big plastic dildo in it everyday to keep the hole from closing. The dilators come in various sizes and the process can take hours a day after the surgery.

neovaginas are surgical wounds that the body will try to close, trannies have to insert dildos in there multiple times every day for a year or two after surgery to force if open. That's what dilation is.

Still funny that they tried to smear the surgeon for thinking trannies are disgusting.

Beggars can't be choosers you stupid bitch and really if a medical professional thinks the surgery is fucked I'm more inclined to their opinion than a literal lunatic that wants to turn their dick inside out even though they will never have anything close to a sexual urge.

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

KEK

Absolute unit.

Him never taking a selfie in proximity to a real female is strategic.

This. If anything, the Discord trannies got the Jazz threads banned because we used to shit on trannies in them and mock Jazz and her popping "vagina."

Look at those fucking arms

>April... I am forgotten
she is in cobra kai

No one is going to care until the inevitable suicide arc.

they grow up so fast

Attached: 1553873957607.png (378x357, 81K)

Skylar! You son of a bitch!

Attached: big_1470773035_image.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

A lifetime of lies, deceit and denial all coming to the swiftest of ends in the unexpected unassuming "Pop". All the former glories and accolades turned to bitter ashes as Jazz falls on her own sword from the inside out. The genius of the scene is to leave to the imagination the grotesque destruction that is kept hidden from the viewer underneath the familiar mumu. Whilst above the banality of interactions with the family and medical professionals look no different from the discharge of a simple medical surgery. Its in this sense that truly the I Am Jazz saga reveals the deepest fears and insecurities of man , we live amongst the true horrors of the divine and despite our attempts to cover them up with flowery bedsheets fashioned into plus sized wear we each live only a "pop" away from coming face to face with unspeakable

This sick, disgusting "pleasure" showing is the manifestation of kino. The power of disgust, mixed in with the body horror by which we grew accustomed to. In our movies, body mutilation seemed so alien. Too bizarre to be real. Not all of us became doctors, so this is a brand new world. A world of darkness.

Perhaps this is vindication for us, we who have endured the endless spam of the tranny discord, who seek to do nothing but convert others to their fold and sew division. Transgenderism is but the point of no return of a decadent society. This is our catharsis, their comeuppance.

The final goal of transgenderism is the suicide. Make no mistake about it, when they take their first HRT pill, they become dead men walking. They engender body mutiliation, either by hormones, by genital mutiliation or even both. They become every ill in society, the complete violation of nature, the drunken nihilistic hedonism of post-modernist dadaism, the narcissistic pursuit of unattainable perfection, gigantic delusion of being above nature, absolute superficiality, the adoration of death, and the glorification of the ugly. They are the slow march of societal death, personified.

Damn can't block puberty even with all those meds. Getting SWOLE.

Attached: Alex-Jones-Uncovers-Pickle-Gate.jpg (500x326, 75K)

>She

Attached: 1532199762491.jpg (525x469, 33K)

THE HORMONES.

YOU TOOK THEM.

WE CAME.

>It's just a sex change operation!

OH, NO, IT IS A MEANS TO SUMMON US.

>Who are you?

EXPLORERS, IN THE FURTHER REGIONS OF THE GENDER SPECTRUM. FEMALES TO SOME, MALES TO OTHERS.

Attached: 1551892324459.jpg (1280x602, 84K)

The tranny is already hitting the wall

kek

I do this all the time because when people have been trained to only ever follow up words like vagina with female pronouns it's hard to break the habit.