Recommend bullying kino

Recommend bullying kino

Attached: 9B269BBE-FD5D-4466-88B5-C89DD18334A3.jpg (750x930, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based kids
fuck marvel and fuck capeshit
fuck jannies too

Yea, something tells me that kid didn’t write that.

fpbp

I hate how pussified we've become.

Based

>we

Based

Based

>'ve

lmao

Maybe they shouldn't be such fucking pussies then and fight back.

kind of depressing seeing parents use their child like this for social media "fame"

Speak for yourself, pussy.

The kids shouting spoilers were upset that their parents weren’t going to take them to see the movie on opening night. The parents are the true bullies here, for they denied their children the joy of partaking in mindless corporate product.

I don't know. I get a pretty good laugh at it myself.

I made a reddit account and sent out hundreds of messages to people full of Endgame spoilers from the leaks. Got away with it for a week but now my account got banned Sunday. Would make a new one, but I figure most the faggots there have already seen it this weekend. My strategy was targetting anyone who posted on faggy liberal subs like againsthatesubreddits and politicalhumor. If that makes me a bully then so be it.

why are we raising our kids to be like this

SNAPE DIES

DUMBLEDORE DIES

Jacob Tremblay was excellent in Room

That doesn’t really make you a bully. You’re more of a moron.

The definition of bully is close to sadist. But what is commonly called “bullying” is always kids taking their frustrations out on other kids, rather than legitimately enjoying the act of inflicting pain. You, on the other hand, are one of those execpetionally dumb people who think there’s a culture war.

autism

Who is “we?” That kid is a millionaire, being raised to be a millionaire.

I'm honestly more concerned about the adults I've seen on Yea Forums and Yea Forums legitimately throwing tantrums when they get banned from websites or video games for spamming spoilers.

Attached: 1556553203318.png (698x757, 724K)

I made a Harry Potter fan club on 1up.com when the last books was about to come out and posted all the spoilers. That was satisfying.

>culture war
I was just in it for laughs my friends. I went for liberal subs only because I figured they'd be the ones who wanted to watch this shit (which turned out to be correct), and plus it's not like there's a ton of conservative subs anyways. Also, if you're going to call people a "moron," you really ought to learn to spell words correctly.

NOOOOOO! YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo

Based chink boomers teaching the kids some respect

the author of this post is extremely redpilled

>wahhh spoilers!

This is a twenty-plus year old comic book plot. It should surprise no one other than infants and the retarded.

Old school Kino.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo

If I went to that kid's school I'd kick the shit out of him.

Having sex will be more satisfying.

>I’m just in it for laughs!
>gets no response but a ban a few days later because he’s one of thousands of autists doing the same thing, and wasn’t even the first to do it
>tried to pretend he didn’t stop because he didn’t get any response

>If i went to that school I’d fuck the shit out of him.
Fix’d

Why can’t you be more like tremblay.

Black Window and Tinman die. Thor hands his hammer to a dike so he can fuck off and join the Raccoon crew. Captain America hands his shield down to a nigger.

>gets no response
I got plenty of responses, plus the fact that I got banned meant that multiple people reported me. I even had people making threads about me in their subs. You keep trying to make me feel bad, desperately grasping at straws, and I'm not sure why. Are you one of the people I ruined Endgame for? Is that why you don't care for me? Get over it, little redditor. Nobody here cares about your feelings. Fuck, nobody over there cares about your feelings. Hell, nobody period cares about your feelings. Sorry not sorry.

When adults get angry at children for spoiling a children's movie. Absolute state of this clown world.
>B-but it's not a children's movie because they say swear words in the movie which helps me forget that I'm watching a children's movie.

China is looking like a better alternative as a world power with each passing day

What I’m trying to do is put in perspective how little response you actually got. Were people actually upset about your acts, you would’ve been banned instantly. Which would have prompted you to make another account and go at it again, etc. instead you got some tepid mentions in posts listing all the people doing it and a ban a week after anyone could care.

Agreed

Attached: How Room's Brie Larson and Jacob Tremblay Bonded over Star Wars Vanity Fair.webm (1920x1080, 254K)

>practically everyone i messaged responded to me
>multiple threads crying about what i was doing
>admins are slow to act on that site, especially since i wasn't doing anything illegal or really even breaking the rules
>now i've got some faggot on 4channel crying over what i did (you)
C'mon, you can do better than this.

Not really. Sex is only good as long as you do it. Someone's anger lasts weeks, and is completely more satisfying when they cry for that long.

Jacob Tremblay is 12, user.

Soon it will be illegal not to like corporate products.

Attached: 1556322040502.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

She looks like a nonce

If you’re going to perform the level of mental gymnastics necessary to interpret any response as angry/upset/crying, you don’t even need an internet connection. You could just write angry words in notepad and pretend everyone is reading it and mad at you over it, and that would be exactly as accurate as what you believe now.

You just know.

We could shoot everyone with a blue checkmark and not hit single decent human being

Based

This world needs more bullying. Teenagers need to put the basedboys and other numales into check.

Pretty safe to say that they're angry when they're replying "fuck you i hope you die" and then getting me banned from the site. If they didn't care I wouldn't have gotten any reply, especially not angry ones, and I wouldn't have been banned. But now I'm repeating myself so goodbye, maybe someday you'll eventually get over the butthurt of me spoiling your baby capeshit flick for you on reddit.

Who?

>Spoiled rich kids goes to spoiled rich kids school
>Worst case of bullying to worry about is spoiling the ending to a super hero movie

>man performing mental gymnastics performs more mental gymnasts to explain why he isn’t perform mental gymnastics

I feel like teens should be putting their penises inside of basedboys to keep them in cum.

That most definitely isn't him tweeting that out

Attached: 24751452117923.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

i hope some kid fucking killed himself over being spoiled on Endgame.

>Publicly tells his mates not to be twats
That kids an alpha. He'll probably twat them if they don't do what he says.

Based.

Is that a code for enveloping their penises with his boipussy?

based

based zoomers

Attached: 1517700028147.png (554x400, 66K)

Are you some sort of a boy molesting fruit?

>To intentionally take someone's joy away is bullying.
Most people don't bully with the thought process of 'I'm going to intentionally take away that person's joy'. Some sociopaths do, but acting like all 'bullies' are that nasty is retarded.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here and that that twitter post is likely a parody, but it infuriates me how coddled some people are.

Attached: main-qimg-1726525c7a3e91208250e22b95a5732e-c.jpg (654x454, 70K)

BASED and bullypilled.

Woah

Attached: image.png (789x946, 916K)

Not typically, but this kid is hot as fuck and looks like he could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Besides, people only started saying “things were better when I was a kid” when regular old man on little boy ass poundings stopped.