OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556529676521.webm (960x540, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD1Bf7H80GM
youtu.be/qZjfY1Hbp8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirce
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Христианская_Дирцея_в_цирке_Нерона
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her head should have popped

Imagine a sex scene between these two

This is a joke right? This is the show that people claim is on the level of the Wire, Sopranos, Twin Peaks, etc. and Sean Bean, Jonathan Pryce, Max Von Sydow, Diana Rigg, etc. spend their time performing in?

Attached: 979807.jpg (905x881, 266K)

why does a giant undead creature die from having its eye stabbed a little

This was actually a good part of the episode, be careful not to be overzealous with your anti-GURL POWER rhetoric that you lose sight of what was actually good.

Lyanna slaying giant and Melisandre buffing the army/lighting the trench were both good moments.

The main characters that were swarmed and somehow not dying, characters not getting a good send-off (including NK) or satisfying scenes, and blink dagger Arya were the main problems with the episode.

Why the fuck did he bring her so close to his face? I unironically though he was going to bite her head off

Literally capeshit tier

Attached: 4561235444.png (250x250, 120K)

No one ever said that dumb nigger

You people seriously watch this shit?

The zombies are one-hit-killed by weapons made from a certain type of metal or obsidian glass.

shut up retard

why do zombies seem to care about cinematic deaths

Why didn't the mindless killing machine just smash her with it's club, kick her or stamp on her?

What a painfully bad episode.
D&D are truly hacks.

What kind of writing is this? Dumb cunts sacrifice their artillery, their cavalry, their elite troops and cant be bothered to dig a 5m trench?

I actually have no issue with this.

>retard opinion
>retard spacing

Every time

he didn’t die, but that was his last eye, so he was just like “fuck, what’ll I do now completely blind?” So he just laid down until the battle ended

called it

No U.
The problem with the episode was the overall plot and direction. This moment was a brief saving grace in comparison.

why didn't she teleport behind him like Arya?

The first season's quality was quite high. It dropped off a cliff quickly after.

So why didn’t an arrow work?

>he says as he posts with retard spacing.
What did he mean by this?

why do these murderous zombies conveniently stop killing people any time they grab a person with a weapon that 1HKOs them
they just hold them for 20 seconds and wait to get killed
how are these guys the ultimate bad guys of this tv series

so 1 obsidian arrow would kill him? he is a pretty big target, why didn't any archer take him out?

Idiot

Attached: 1554993441764.jpg (396x691, 62K)

Because this series is poorly written and the show is written even more poorly.

Samefag

hack writing
hack show
you cant fathom how angry I am right now.

He means that youre a brainlet

Why was she on the battlefield anyway?

this is the show that people are obsessed with a praise constantly. ahahahaahah

Attached: 1546807452807.gif (100x100, 4K)

umad in face of the truth lol

memes aside, do you think she's a good actress?

have

sex

>female """acting"""

Because then she would be able to show off her cool STRONK WOMYN skills and prove everyone wrong

Why would an undead thoughtless zombie, whose sole purpose is to do its masters' bidding and not having any thoughts of its own, slowly pull its prey towards its face?

Its purpose according to the night king is to kill all living things as fast as possible. It wouldn't ever stare curiously at the thing its trying to kill because it doesn't have curiosity or hubris or whatever made it want to pull the kid towards its face.

Reminder that pic related has a role in the same show...I can't understand the showrunners

Attached: based jamie.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>Brainlet on damage control

>on
Ayyyy third worlder

Explain what's bad about OPs webm. I'm waiting.

He wanted to lick the loli. Completely justified reaction if you ask me.

>look her up
>16 years old
Wtf, she barely looks 12.

Yeah I thought as much.

Any female acting badass is just wrong and cringy, women are weak and emotional, more in the medieval times where they have the purporse of having babies

It's good with sound. The crunching as her 10 year old bones break was sick.

>she doesnt die after being smashed
>giant picks her up for no reason

>theon geta stabbed in the gut
>dies
He was a good man

Bongs are not exactly humans or you can say that they are the niggers of white people

Yeah, got me there. Im american.

This looks so fucking goofy

>>>/r34/

Whatever faggot, girls belong in the kitchen or the crypts. You're probably some jungaboo who hides your ebonics accent whenever you're trying to hit on white girls.

>It dropped off a cliff
It got sucked onto the seventh layer of hell you mean. Fucking hell, I'm seething.

The first 4 seasons were just that good.

>throw an obsidian rock hard enough to contuse
>giant dies
Why didnt they arm everyone with slingshots?

>giant picks her up for no reason

He was clearly going to eat her cunny

have sex

Wait the same exact swat from giants has been shown literally killing healthy adult men in one shot. This little cunt should have been a broken pile of bones. Consistency being thrown out the window just to insert some "YAAAS QUEEN SLAY" moment is really starting to fucking annoy me.

they're weak against dragonglass

Giant picking her up was much less offensive than every scene cutting where main characters were being swarmed by deadites then showed in the next scene completely fine.
At least Lyanna died slaying the giant.
By the same token neither Jaime, Podrick, Brienne, Tormund, or Dany should have survived.

What gets me is the show used to be about political intrigue. That's why it got popular right? It sucked in all the normies, but ends up being zombie trash.

Mormont women are raised differently from other women, it has been established in the show. Nothing wrong with her being on the field of battle and she performed her duty with honour.

Why didn't they build 100 chariots with obsidian pikes on all sides and kill the entire army in 5 minutes?

Attached: 1538297292162.png (768x781, 612K)

because it was personel

No it was just as offensive

They should have had the giant smirk and cackle too

Why don't they just form a phalanx of obsidian-tipped pikes,10 ranks deep?

why does she look like a chink

Everybody knows that the best spear formation is leaving 1 meter of space around every soldier!

The show is literally dexter, stop at season 4 and it's still pretty good

I agree with you user, fuck these bitter faggots

>last of her line
>nothing wrong with her being in the battle

>mormonts are raised differently
>theyre in battle regardless of their fighting ability
>little billy mormont is 6 months old, time to ship him off to die for israel

Lyanna vs Undead Giant is honestly the least of this episode's problems despite how dumb it was. That's how bad this episode was.

it's that easy?

Lyanna was based don't @ me

Attached: 1540569544805.gif (300x577, 72K)

I checked out of GoT after season 3. Is this the same show or am I been memed?

Only if you're a brainlet.
She literally got crushed to death by a giant.
If that means she gets to murder the giant too so be it.
Jorah surviving the initial charge with the Dothraki was just as offensive, because it would mean he was among the first to retreat instead of fighting alongside his men to the end. No other way he could have survived that.
Same with Jon surviving the second coming of wights. He was fucking surrounded, why didn't they dogpile him like they did with everyone else with plot armor.

I was hyped for the last season but after the whole captain fungus thing made me realize How bad is becoming the whole "forcing women without charisma into badass" i Just get i dunno bored...lose total interest.Still didnt watch i dont Think i gonna watch Endgame either...and that is ok.

the show became way too popular, same thing happened to breaking bad and walking dead. retard mouthbreathing normans just eat it up because everyone else is.

Honestly her getting bitch slapped and then me thinking the giant was going to bite her dumb head off.

I thought it was going to be one ray of light in this fanfic fanservice pile of shit, a throwback to old GoT even. Why the fuck was she even up there and why wasnt she dead in 1 second, she outsurvived all those warriors?

The way she runs reminds me of that wounded orc that chased Merry & Pippin in Two Towers.

why didn't they have drogon drop a cache of
dragon glass on the army?

agreed, also during the close up i was almost certain the giant would chop off her head with his teeth (kinda like an attack on titan scene), so the stabbing in the eye was quite unexpected.

>last of her line
She has like, 4 other sisters iirc.

Goddamn that's an ugly little girl.

the fact that the initial hit didn't insta kill her is just laughable

Why do like 95% of the characters in this show look inbred?

Even breaking bad the expanse the terror and johnothan strange and Mr norrel was better Tbqh it's it hard to beat shit like got with above average shows

>same thing happened to breaking bad and walking dead
lolwut

The Walking Dead famously got the showrunner axed and the budget cut in the second season. The only good seasons are 1, 4b, and 9, popularity has fuck all to do with it

Why is that little girl fighting?

After they passed Martin's book it's became a complete joke. Plot armor, deus ex machinas left and right, awful characterization, fan pandering, dumb people's definition of smart characters, etc. Martin is no genius but has become 100% clear that he was alone responsible everything that made this series what it was.

It's because they write their characters like how RPG video games do. Certain characters "belong" to a lead writer on the show. So Jaime's writer is at least slightly competent.

/got
Seriously fuck this gay show
Waited 8 years for a sub par conclusion I should have seen it coming

>women belong in the bed and the kitchen, thw true heroes are aryan pure white humans such as myself.

Attached: 1554582926621.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

You can still watch season 4. Season 5 is a minefield of good book adaptations and complete shit original material.

No, that's wrong. They should be kept close (but no lt so close they get in each other's way). The front rank should be armed with big Roman shields and obsidian gladius.

They are

Anglo genetics.

Why can't you go even one second without hating women and demanding they be nothing but breeding sows? Little girls are just as strong as full grown men you fucking bigot

She's the head of her clan, so she should be on the battlefield.

Whats with the future of our house bit then by jorah if its no big deal that she fights in the battle because shes a mormont and theyre different?

Is jorah being retarded the plothole or is she fighting the pothole?

Women are strong and make good fighters. Get over it.

They did, the mass of zombies swarmed over them.

If they had her get impaled by a Walker that gets up in her face to taunt her and then she stabs it through the neck it wouldn't have been nearly as goofy

That person is not attractive.

>sisters

Yas! More slay kweens! Yas!

The deepfake when she's being lifted toward his mouth looks like some cheeky Rayman anination from Playstation-era.
Lol...

if you're gonna false flag you gotta at least understand how they actually talk

>only of youre a brainlet
>because it makes sense
Fucking christ

And yea i said just as offensive, asspulls all have an equal level of offense

Arya was the most offensive thing because it went beyond a mere asspull

She was in the courtyard directing her soldiers defending the walls then the giant burst through the previously closed gate behind them. She wasn't even fighting, she was leading as lord of her house

OOOF RIGHT IN THE INFIT- err I mean EYES

It's hard to believe it's the same show. Has any show fallen as much as this? Besides Simpsons obviously.

Look at the comments. What the fuck is wrong with people?

youtube.com/watch?v=XD1Bf7H80GM

this but unironically

>tries to eat a NOT DEAD girl holding a stick that can INSTANT KILL you if it just touches you

Attached: cfgvbjhknlm.png (193x240, 71K)

>Genetically smaller and weaker than males
>Good fighters
Nah, archers maybe but not swordsmen, those are 1 in a million.

I didn't watch the episode. Why weren't the zombies killed by the dense obsidian Spears?

what were they thinking?

She's one of the few characters who unironically stood up for Jon when everyone else was being a turncloak bitch

The writers realized people loved her so they made her into fucking X-23 and ruined the point of the character

>Screaming at the enemy as you approach from outside its field of view, alerting it to your attack and giving it time to ready for a counter attack

Attached: 1200-1578-down-syndrome-photo1.jpg (1200x776, 1.02M)

Why do you say archers and not swordsman as if archery doesn't require massive upper body strength? English warbows had an 80 pound draw.

>This is top kino for the normies.
Kek

that wasn't a phalanx that was a hollow square with short spears

Because they were literally standing 1 meter apart from each other.

Why do you hate women?

They were and then the 100,000 behind them continued attacking and also climbed over the corpses of their dead.

ohhh no no no no

Remember when this show was just war of the roses in a fantasy setting? Remember when a character betraying another was the huge twist and season highlight instead of a dumb fuck video game cutscene? Those first two seasons were really good, I'm glad I stopped watching then and assumed the lannisters won an unchallenged victory and dragon bitch died in the desert with her stupid horse army and the white walkers just never strayed from the north. Imagine watching a show retards like this user like.

In the books, yes

In the show they literally had Jorah say "you're the future of our house" last episode to let you know this is the last stand of the Mormonts. The house is dead

>dude edge lmao

Deus ex machina: the show. This shit is indefensible.

in the trash

An actual phalanx is still not going to work as the zombies obviously don't care about running onto spikes like a human would. Once one zombie gets past the pikeheads the entire phalanx collapses. At least short spears can actually be used after the initial formation is (inevitably) broken.

>Melisandre buffing the army/lighting the trench were both good moments.
Except her buffs have virtually no impact on the outcome of the story say for stalling the zombies at the trenches. This episode is just one big shitpost of gotcha moments that is just so tiring to see prevalent in all of pop culture media now. I don't know whether to be in disgust for the low quality writing or in awe of it's high quality shitpost. Either way normies will eat it up which to me is just way more disgusting. To think only a few years ago this was a sharp political story now it's on par with the last Jedi for unintentional keks.

>archers maybe
it took so much effort to repeatedly draw their bows that old time archers can be recognized by the difference between their left and right arm's bones

why doesn't Yea Forums appreciate kino?

I wonder what the other giants were doing while this one was getting taken out by a little girl.

They did it for the money, friend. Stephen Dilane said so himself. It's a fantasy melodrama for women.

Attached: 1543370378614.jpg (1920x929, 430K)

i cant believe they did that. surreal

so glad I dropped this trash

ahahahaha

For the first time in my life I unironically believe I have superior taste to the common man. I'm a literati. I'm a gentleman of exquisite culture.

Attached: 1550831942987.png (645x773, 93K)

just wanted you to know that I read this and wholeheartedly agree

oh, absolutely.
it still wasn't a phalanx, though.

Go back to burlington bar

you truly do but semi-fuck you for making me read that

>15 foot giant decides to pick up a little girl for no reason instead of just smashing her away like everyone else
>crushes her in his hands, breaking almost every bone in her upper body
>somehow little girl pulls out a knife and pokes giants eye killing him
>mfw normalfags like you are unironically eating this up

Attached: 1497324533784.jpg (900x879, 142K)

Attached: Mako.jpg (580x773, 280K)

Given she died right after, there is nothing wrong with bearloli killing the giant. She stabbed it in the head with the magic dagger that kills zombies.
Except for the giant lifting her up but DnD have got some dumb shit going with them being mindless zombies but also a flare for the dramatic, see: NK. Some of the other zombies howl and gnash their teeth, they are more like orcs at times. So I don't know about that but it's not a big deal given the rest of the shit going on.

>show the hound giving up fighting
>immediately cut to teenage girls fighting to the death

ah yes, I'm glad I don't watch this shit anymore

Hahahhaa are you serious? I dont see this shit bit look at that girl, she looks like sloth from the goonies

Its increíble you americans eat this shit so easy screaming "REEE CONTRARIAN INCEL" your medieval harry potter show for man-babies suck.. Get over it and stop whinning

There are actually around a hundred ascertainable differences between men and women beyond just being smaller and weaker than men for why they arent suited to combat, things you wouldnt even normally consider like bone desntoy

Yeah. They'll probably include some random dumb deaths or forced betrayal plot thinking they're bringing back the good old got atmosphere not realizing that they're a bunch of retards that should be writing capeshit, not political medieval fantasy drama
God I hate d&d so much

Attached: 1521859464725.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Why are you so stupid?

Probably he was.

>given that she died right after
>it was narratively cool so it rectifies the fact that it made no sense and broke immersion

>Ok now scream like a warrior and charge at the enemy
>:O
>perfect, only needed one take

I get what they were trying to do but they didn't execute it correctly. It was like it was done in only one take.

>density

Did I do the right thing dropping this show the season joffery died? I don't even know what season that was.

Why are you? This moment was no different than Jaime charging the dragon then getting pushed away last minute by Bronn.
Actually what Bearloli did was less fantastical than anything Bronn has done in the series or Ramsey one-shotting Wun Wun with a bow.

She is the youngest memeber of her house, she should be protected at all cost.

you did good

should watch the rest of charles dance to be honest

ah shit, I don't remember the order of these events anymore
inb4 I get chewed out

HOLD THE FUCK UP
can we all just take a moment to discuss the angry winterfell baby in the crypts? That kid was pissed as fuck and got like a solid 10 seconds of screen time.
Jamie pull that shit up.

season 4 is said to have a slight drop in quality but personally it's easily my favorite, some of the best kino from the entire series is in this season

season 5, 7 are absolute garbage, so is season 8 already and zero chance it'll change

season 6 is just ok, false hope of returning to form that's shattered by the time season 7 begins

the last scenes of s4 is actually the perfect ending for the entire series, you won't be disappointed if you end there

she was our girl, bros ;_;

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

based rogan poster

you stopped at the start of season 4. Watch the rest of the season

Agreed. I hate what bearloli became cos of reddit BS but fucking Dabid did manage to make me care about her right at the end here. If she'd just been her earliest scenes and then this she'd be universally loved desu.

No trucks and guns.This show was destined to devolve into fantasy larp for women and nerds without trucks and guns. Every kino has real MEN driving trucks and shooting guns.

Attached: siiip.jpg (470x529, 39K)

Disappointed I didn't get to see the giant eat her cute little loli body

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4olhprsVU1s127hg_540.png (304x224, 39K)

So at this point the shows ends by Jon and dany just rolling through kings landing then the show just cuts to black

where's the lie though

>I have the power of feminism with me

Attached: Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Game Revealed (HBO).webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

>Remember when this show was just war of the roses in a fantasy setting?
That's why we have 3 more episodes left of just that shit

Why didn't they use the dragons before they got to winterfell

I T A D A K I M A S U

>tfw old enough to unironically relate to this
>tfw you're a walking stereotype
wasn't ready for these feels

I feel the exact same user

ngl when this happened I lost my shit. I cannot believe people actually think this was a good shot.

They're obviously going to fight each other

why didn't they litter the entire battlefield with dragon glass caltrops for miles

this but unironically

He probably was.

it makes more sense within this context but that giant still had a decade to murder her

The Night King even gave his giant wight a fucking tree as a weapon. Imagine if the giant in battle of the bastards had one. No he used his fists.

Poor little cute girl though, this is the death that affected me the most. Really like her. Has Yea Forums turned me into a pedo?

@@@@@@@ nigger

>blink dagger arya
fucking kek

Attached: 1526351380554.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

No we don't retard. There are only two sides with some infighting and one side has 1-2 dragons and an omniscient warg so the writers are going to have to go out of their way to make them super retarded so it seems like the victory was in any way difficult

she came off annoying and deluded, like those retarded sheltered royalty types you get in fiction that begin to believe they're super special because their servants tell them so

worse, nobody around her was kind or had the backbone to burst her bubble for her own good, which undermines every other character around her

>this is the death that affected me the most
>another young girl burned at the stake
bro

Jon vs Dany is the final battle retard, how can you not see this shit

Retard.

But Breaking Bad never spiraled out of control and maintained quite a high level of quality throughout.

Reminder.

Attached: So - 1 hour and 22 minutes later.jpg (800x585, 283K)

There might be some infighting but it won't lead to a full on war. Either one of them dies or one of them just gives up the throne

moments earlier that giant had just hulk smashed her with a club and sent that little loli flying away. Her standing back up, let alone being able to shuffle at the giant is butt fuck retarded.

You know 16 is legal here in the UK lad ;^)

What are you trying to say?

Beric?

I guess you like your women old

Attached: europe-age-of-consent.jpg (758x646, 155K)

I agree completely. Also nice digits

WHERE MY PODRICK BROS AT
can't believe this big dick nigga made it out alive

he was undead. perhaps he wasn't thinking clearly at the time.

Are you blind?

>contributed more to the world than almost any other nation

I need to move to Spain

that another young girl had a much more shocking death scene

Imagine if he had punched and pulverized her haha

The show was good during the early seasons. Now it's a generic and very predictable fantasy show

The show's quality dropped faster than Ned's head

Can an autist do a "what it should have been" version of this ? Im thinking Greyworm, Sam, Bryanne, Podrick and Gingerbeard guy killed in combat; and Sansa and Tyron commiting suicide in the crypt

why didn't he just step on her?

m8 I'm sorry but they'll patch up and be besties by the end of it to fight the evil queen and her pirate boyfriend. And at the end of it all Sam will smile warmly as Jon & Dany have their incest wedding so he can write A Song of Ice & Fire.

>I'M NO MAN

Eternal Anglos

i think the little girl lord character was meant to be a commentary on how the retarded political system, small-minded arguments and disregard for the bigger picture in favour of petty disputes and mindless tradition in westeros was the real enemy in the war against an obvious and serious threat. I don't think she was meant to be a badass lil kid

Why didn't he just crush her with his cock?

this guy knows

Had a nightmare last night that the game of thrones episode was an absolute joke. Gonna watch the episode now to make myself feel better

I think that everyone is losing sight of what is important here. Did the Karstark titties survive?

>I don't think she was meant to be a badass lil kid
But she literally had a badass ending instead of just dying pointlessly like the rest of your post implied

why did he have to bring her up to his face so close just to crush her?

Genuinely think she's beautiful lads.

Attached: Untitled.png (756x420, 481K)

This was bad but it doesn't get worse than a literal dance battle ending

Oh shidd :DDD

rommel has a point

Attached: 20190429_115121.jpg (1080x467, 160K)

That was actual characteristic of the movie though. This made no damn sense.

Why are little kids soloing monsters that were built up to be uber powerful?
It just looks weird with the tone of the rest of the series. This wasn't a young adult adventure in the vein of Harry Potter.

Breaking Bad dipped a bit with the Nazis but it's still really good throughout its entire run

Man if the dragons died at the ep and the allied had to make a fighting retreat into south to beg for mercy at King's Landing and have the lannisters somehow duke it out among themselves maybe we'd have had a decent shot at an interesting story but this just seals the deal on what possibilities we have going towards the end. I never expected anything besides "good guys dab on bad guys everybody lives happily evert after" since the writers took over but man this is disappointing.

Which girl? Can't remember at all. The only lil girl i like is lyanna though, Pedo or no pedo?

You only think that because she's young. When she grows up she'll make Maisie look like miss america

Attached: IMG_20190408_230034.jpg (353x660, 32K)

I dunno, I kind of get this urge to smash her cunt face.
Think I'm going psycho lads.

she is hot as fuck, such a sad thing we didnt had a sex scene with her and Jon

***actually
don't drink and post

Stannis' daughter.

NMI, but what's off? The horse lord is the only one I can think of who also got ganked.

Dothraki guy dead, Girl next to sansa is undead stark food, Beric went out like a boss and I think that guy on the back left row from the Eerie didnt make it.

wait w-whats the story here? Why did they tie her to the black bull? Is this some Europa/Zeus role-play porn?

>This is the show that people claim is on the level of the Wire, Sopranos, Twin Peaks, etc. and Sean Bean, Jonathan Pryce, Max Von Sydow, Diana Rigg, etc.
no sane person ever said this

Attached: 1524781575095.jpg (285x286, 9K)

If this was the old GoT, the giant would've raped her cunt before ripping her face off.

Attached: 1538545336434.png (1503x1046, 73K)

>*goes to burlington bar once*

Attached: fixed.jpg (1264x1200, 576K)

Martin lost his nerve with age

you have been living under a rock then, every normalfag out there praises this show as the second coming of Christ

More than that, the Mary Rose warbows had draws in excess of 100lbs

Reminder that kids getting crushed to death is fine but a vagina goes too far.

She scored a critical hit.

why did they abandon meaningful character development after s4? everyone has become a caricature with all the cheesy tropes

Are you guys dumb? The scene is hack but the reactions are WHY they write shit like this

He said "sane" people. Normalfags haven't even watched Sopranos or Twin Peaks, of course they're saying shit like this is the best they've ever seen.

Women saved the world and the episode, you incels should be greatful

should I roll a d20 when faced with such insane odds?

Implying the goldfish will even remember GoT existed once it's over and another meme show takes over.

People watch this garbage?

>tfw love The Sopranos but haven't seen Twin Peaks

this.

end with 4 and you'll be happy.
if you want some closure for ramsay watch season 6.

Attached: tyriontrial.jpg (767x431, 30K)

That was ages ago man
She's slightly weird looking but also cute and attractive at the same time. Gonna miss lil mormont

She was kinda the last of my favorite characters, fucking sucks she died. The Mormonts were too based to get reck'd this hard.

Based spaniards

You should. Mad Men is also a good show written by a guy who worked on The Sopranos.

she's our girl m8

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

ride out the rest of the tywin scenes imo then check the fuck out

>All the cast are smiling except Dinklage, who is probably remembering what his character used to be like in earlier seasons

>Mad Men
love that one too

Same here yo.

So they die as soon dragonglass touches them? Why don't they just spread shards on the ground so others step on them and dissapear?

The weirdest thing is it made much more sense for her to hide and ensure the survival of House Mormont. Her presence or non presence on the battle field wouldn't have changed the outcome.
Now it's RIP Mormonts

Attached: image.jpg (450x281, 20K)

BRAVO SNYDER

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e03.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv_snapshot_00.51.49_[2019.04.29_19.18.28].jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

>Niggers of white people
>Paved the way for the modern world

But if she wasn't around who would kill the giant?

The giant could've and should've killed the giant
with a single dragonglass arrow

unironically the only death I felt sad about

Attached: High.And.Low.1963.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE.mkv_20190217_002220.694.jpg (3840x1632, 769K)

>he is a pretty big target
For you

This show is Dexter levels of drop off in quality at this point.

>The giant could've and should've killed the giant

Attached: 6ytwwQi.jpg (1334x1760, 508K)

maybe he confused them with the irish

Oh no, I'm retarded

White people are so fucking ugly

Attached: 1548115061788.png (645x773, 11K)

here's ur giant slayer bro

Attached: giant-slayer.jpg (482x482, 58K)

because the battles have become dumber and dumber in this show, it started out decent with the Siege of King's Landing where an attacking army is tricked into sending their ships into basically a rigged up ship full of magic napalm to explode and wipe out a lot of their vanguard, however the badass commander leads the 2nd phase of the assault and nearly takes the castle, the defense was okay, the defenders had stones and boiling pitch to throw off the edge, archers on the wall, had some infantry sally forth out of the gate to meet the attackers then retreated back in.

Later there's an okay-ish battle where both sides just send all their cavalry in first and massacre each other, then the "good guys" realize they can't use archers at this point since everyone is point blank and just charge in with their archers now wielding swords, they also have a Giant on their side but give him no weapon and just let him get held back and mortally wounded by a spear wall. Then Deus Ex cavalry show up to save the good guys, kind of fit the setting as the Cavalry was built up to be on their way and their political leader was this character who could persuade people to his side and had his reasons to show up.

Then this episode, they have a castle that is repeatedly talked about how with 20 men you could defend it for months as it's walls were so thick and towers so great. Then they send 99% of their forces to meet the horde of the undead out in the open. They send light cavalry in first to charge into literal blindness with flaming swords only to have a super dramatic scene as you see each spot of fire off in the distance slowly get extinguished one by one. Then they have catapults and trebuchets IN FRONT OF THEIR FUCKING INFANTRY, TRENCHES, BARRICADES AND WALLS to fire 1 volley of fire balls and those magic 1-shot rocks at the enemy. Then they hold the line IN FRONT OF THEIR FUCKING FLAMING TRENCH. they set shit up to be dramatic and get big "oooooohhhhh scenes"

>I think that guy on the back left row from the Eerie didnt make it.

You're not talking about the retarded kid, I hope. Dabbid didn't send him off to D-Day, did they?

dios mio, la creatura

It's the Anglos. Don't put me in that bunch.

t. wishes he was white

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

All the YouTube GoT content creators are coping so hard this morning. Scrambling to say anything good about what they saw last night.

>B-but 55 days of night shots, it totally lived up to the hype after 9 years, it was the best thing on film ever! It could have never lived up to our expectations, ect

Just look at this clown, the cope is real.
youtu.be/qZjfY1Hbp8s

This is happening all over across every platform. I'm sure they've all been paid so of course so they need to struggle to try to say it was the best thing ever when they fucking know it wasn't.

I could have forgiven every single flaw if this happened.

where's shadman when you need him

Can someone post the KINO pic of Jamie killing NK and he hears KINGSLAYER whispers?

being a makeup artist looks like a blast not gonna lie

>She was kinda the last of my favorite characters

She doesn't like you that way.

Attached: cunt.jpg (640x655, 234K)

You tell them Tyrone Goldenrubensteinberg

Attached: Brainwash.jpg (500x327, 35K)

Which facial abuse is this?

couldn't pierce his frozen giant hide, thats why it had to be the eye

literally only the media and the NPCs who think popularity =quality ever said that, not even die hard fans of this show think it's that good

thanks doc

i mean, she literally did kill a giant, all while being the cutest girl in the show

Just get a load of archers to rain dragonglass arrows down on the Night King, a bodkin arrowhead uses very little material so you could have thousands of arrows instead of a few swords, spearheads etc.
Or better yet, if dragonglass is instakill, grind it down to make powder and cover the ground with dust.

Attached: giantsbane.jpg (500x625, 171K)

>that entire last paragraph
Holy christ imagine actually watching every season and you get treated to that

god i wish she would shame me

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e03.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv].webm (1000x562, 2.92M)

might be good casting if she actually thinks that way in real life

>Not mouring based Edd

Attached: tumblr_inline_n6sbzjEgt71so29dq.jpg (500x281, 38K)

This so much. It was all very sober first season, 2 was ok too but everything after just became trash

it's funny how jon and everyone else in the north is like "yeah sure go ahead and fight" knowing they would probably be able to take the mormont lands if they won

it's rather difficult when you kill off the interesting people

when are the doujins coming?

Attached: 1528738459175.jpg (249x249, 8K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirce

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Христианская_Дирцея_в_цирке_Нерона

Nero just having fun with christians.

That's more about her liking the fact that she's shaming adults as a kid, not hating men.

Twin Peaks is a quirky and weird show. It's not certified kino like The Sopranos or The Wire, just a lot of tryhards that think Lynch's weird shit is top tier just because it's weird and has his name attached to it. I wouldn't think any different of your tastes regardless of whether you like it or not.

>Edd gets killed
>immidiately remember the user who sad it's the only death that would upset him
I hope he's holding up well now.

>She was in the courtyard directing her soldiers
>she was leading as lord of her house
Imagine being a soldier and some 10 year old girl is telling you where to go.

That whole episode was all yass queen moments. Like 7 of them

Such is life in a feudal setting

>faster than
along with*

That description steal piques my curiosity.

Now that's crazy talk

Archery requires more strength than wielding a sword. Women are just straight up useless in medieval combat.

>Imagine being a soldier and some 10 year old girl is telling you where to go.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 24K)

im not

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Romans always know how to have a good time.
Also Dirce seemed to have it coming desu.