/got/ - Game of Thrones

based -edition

Attached: 1552531311912.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D__W3yJ3aU
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/a4ea1k/spoilers_i_know/
youtube.com/watch?v=avtHpJyYYkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aJszpiCjM-k&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=GwTpDTK5ax8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0tKjrctR0XESL5qmOEs_Jv043-e3CIM79zMJ8c-kr_S_NF1Q9L0ClxAB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 795.jpg (300x345, 21K)

>And Harrenhal? Aisha Bozat's off the table, Ashwell?
who was Aisha, what did she have to do with Harrenhal, and why did he call Tyrion Ashwell?

Azor Goblina

Apologize.

Attached: 1399193200484.png (331x281, 102K)

anyone else think Sansa and Tyrion were gonna kill themselves in the crypt?

Really subverted those expectations what considering we all expected half the acst to die and only B/C tier characters died. Wow great stuff.

Attached: D&D just forget.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

Mel was wrong about azor ahai then

previous thread:

previous thread:

previous thread:

previous thread:

previous thread:

What is the Night King's motivation. What does he want

Attached: Dacawys.jpg (787x840, 84K)

Are Sansa and Tyrion a good couple?

>three more episodes to come

Attached: wrong.png (134x190, 62K)

Theon's last stand was based, only to be ruined by *teleports behind you* rubbish

Why?

Attached: 1490626233039.jpg (1001x1100, 131K)

I hoped so.

stay mad Dothraki fags

Attached: to me Ghost.webm (640x480, 544K)

Who were the most useless characters this episode?

>mfw the winter is over
simply ebin

Attached: bravo dabid.jpg (320x498, 74K)

Literally nothing wrong with the idea of Arya killing the NK,

It's just the presentation of it was stupid

would have been kino

Holy shit those lanisters are insufferable cunts, so the dragon kwang is fucked now.

>Forced stealth minigame
I don't like it in my video games and I don't like it in my TV shows

Which tax policy he used, and why everything was so well under his rule?

Attached: bobby-b-appreciation-post-45983909.png (500x564, 160K)

nth for the Kennel master's daughter

Attached: 1555940695993.jpg (360x540, 30K)

WHAT HAPPENED TO LORD ROYCE

Wolflets are Manlets Best Friend

>Arya stabs NK

>TV watchers scream and cheer

>NK starts bleeding and dying, falls next to bran

>he grabs Brans arm on the mark

>All zombies stop fighting

>Brans Eyes goes white, all the memories of NK is flashing through him

>NK dies, zombies stop in their tracks, fall down on the ground, dead again

>Bran snaps out of white eyes, looks at Arya, a tear fall downs his cheeck

>Bran looks down at NK on the ground

>Bran bends over and picks up the crown, put's it on his own head

>Stands up and takes NK's Ice sword

>Arya starts shivering

>"bran, what is going on, Bran what is happening?"

>Bran shoves his sword through Aryas chest

>he pulls it out

>the sword is now lightning in blue/white

>Eye's goes blue, skin pure as snow, the tear freezes on his cheeck

>All wights kneel

>Arya falls to the ground, dead

>Bran turns towards the knights, points with his sword towards the sky

>"What is dead, may never die"

>Across the keep, zombies resume fighting

>Cries of death and terror of death everywhere

>Rains of Castamere plays

Only use shooty bows when zombie climbing wall. Easier to hit.

Attached: 1556532086297.png (645x729, 216K)

Just saw it... what the fuck...

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Where did Rhaegal fuck off to after Jon dismounted?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO NO PLEASE NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME WIGHTS SAVE ME AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556506712560.jpg (400x214, 9K)

Varys, at least Missandei burned Sansa

And now it begins

So why did Jon randomly get up and scream at an undead dragon

Attached: 1554581890295.png (358x231, 48K)

This is even worse than Naruto, naruto at least had the rivalry thing going. Arya is both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time.

I agree, if she had come right after Theon or when someone was distracting the NK I would've been fine.

i hated the episode but the scene of the dothraki flame swords being snuffed out in the darkness was awesome

What happened to all the male lords who stayed? Where the fuck is House Reed?

Reminder that the show is completely separate from the books and this ending is not canon.
And breathe!

>that meme
top kek

Azor GHOST

Attached: 1556542734918.jpg (540x720, 67K)

So i guess the problem of low supplies is solved.

I'm still mentally trying to piece together what the fuck I even watched, it felt like a half hour of tens of thousands of people being hopelessly steamrolled by the dead and then an hour of slomo shots of all the important characters miraculously holding out.

Attached: 1401208237688.jpg (800x900, 78K)

>spend all money on wine and whores
>take more from the Iron Bank

Why didn't they just make a dragonglass arrow?

Attached: bilbo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

i was here for this epin shark jumping moment, my bruddas!

Attached: 1556138664121.jpg (744x1003, 96K)

Dacawys!

Qarth, the Greatest City that Ever Was or Will Be

Attached: 2012-05-10_qarth.jpg (623x388, 187K)

Attached: night king death.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

They’ve ruined this show forever with that last episode. The arya shit was total fanservice. This was Jon’s war, and he isn’t even the hero of it, he just ran around killing a few wights. No one is gonna tell tales of that.

dead somewhere or grievously injured and cant fly

>Sansa and Tyrion didn't commit a double suicide
That would actually have been compelling storytelling.

Manlet rage.

>that one poster that spammed azor jon multiple times each and every day
>jon didn't even managed to get a single swing on him
yikes

didn't they?

He was going to throw Longclaw

He's alive in the next ep.

The bigger tragedy is Alys Karstark getting an off-screen death. Why the fuck was she with the ironborn in the Godswood anyway?

>Gendry alive
>Podrick alive
>Tormund alive
>Hound alive
>Brienne alive
>1 armed Jamie alive
>Fucking Sam alive

but the man himself Jorah dies because his fucking garbage queen needed protection

threadly reminder that house mormont is no more

Attached: House Mormont Sigil.png (482x680, 58K)

Based

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE TRUE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE AND THE AGE OF WHITE MEN IS OVER

Attached: Fuck this.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Yes, i cried thinking that and thought it was pure kino how they kill themselves together, looking at each other and thinking back how they suffered together just to die in the back of this crypt in complete despair. It seemed like Sansa had a knife in her hand so i really thought they would suicide but what was it if not a knife? It was so dark i couldnt see.

On another note, i loved Melissandre's death scene. Beautiful shot really.

Attached: lmao3.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

>8 years of hype to get nothing personneled

Did she contribute anything? The Dothraki were wiped out, the dragons didn't turn the tide and outside of lighting a trench that didn't have any affect on the battle the Unsullied didn't either. The worst thing about Arya's moment is that everything Dany built up over the seasons seems even more pointless

he fucking crashed on the ground, are you retarded

There was never a problem

Attached: azor pie.png (700x816, 1.03M)

I worked with her in Argos before she became famous

reminder that Melly inspired the dothraki charge as a means to eliminate minorities in the north

they did

fus ro DAH

I didnt hate the episode as much as most Yea Forums but that interview is the most idiotic thing ive seen all week

huh i wonder who will kill the nk when this bitch runs off with a glint in her eye..

Nice little gap in the armor there.

>implying that isn't the oldest trick ever

youtube.com/watch?v=2D__W3yJ3aU

Attached: 1502769874140.png (628x510, 353K)

He's in the preview for next week and looks fine.

> dothraki ride into darkness with their flaming swords
> orange lights fading into darkness
> [silence]
> jorah and some other coming out of the darkness with terror in their eyes
> blue eyes pop up
> same dothraki, turned undead, now ride against the defenders

missed opportunity the episode

Attached: mhhh.png (516x440, 157K)

i want to jump her shark desu

Attached: lmao.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>picrelated is just random White Walker
>meanwhile NK D&D version
what the fuck?

Attached: 1321543765987.jpg (761x831, 174K)

Be honest with me, Yea Forums. Would it really work in a real fight?

Attached: thinken.jpg (675x580, 48K)

He didn't set any tax policies. He left the ruling to everyone els

He was just somewhere which won't be explained. He's alive in the preview for the next Ep. He will probably have something to do with getting Robin Aryn to support Sansa. I assumed he would be killed defending Sansa or something because his character is mostly useless

>Any situation where people are fighting, Arya needs to play a central role because she's one of the best at it, and she's one of the most fun to watch doing it. Even for Arya, she can't take on a whole horde of wights by herself especially when her head gets smacked, she's no longer at 100%. It's just about survival at that point. Otherwise she's completely unstoppable, and she never loses her cool. It's amazing, and it's a lot of fun to watch, but it's also, it's one note. So we almost decided rewinding the clock on who Arya Stark really is to back before she came a sort of magical figure she's become would really be interesting. It would also give us a chance to change up the nature of the story we were telling.

>For, God, I think it's probably 3 years now or something, we've known that it was going to be Arya who delivers that fatal blow. She seemed like the best candidate provided we weren't thinking about her in that moment. One of the great things about having this many people you care about in a sequence together is you can kind of pull people's attention and focus to people they care about a lot like Jon and like Dany, Theon and Bran, not to mention Tyrion and Sansa in the crypts. So you're going all over the place with people who you're desperately worried for and hopefully you forget about the fact that Arya Stark ran out of the castle with the battle drums playing and going towards some purpose, and we don't know what until it happens.

>We hope to kind of avoid the expected, and Jon Snow has always been the one to be the hero, the one who's been the savior, but it just didn't seem right to us for this moment. We knew it had to be Valyrian Steel to the exact spot where the Child of the Forest put the dragonglass blade to create the Night King, and he is un-created by the Valyerian Steel. At the end of it it's still, it's a victory for the living but at great cost because some of our favorite characters fall along the way.

Attached: oberyn.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Why didn't Theon shoot it at the night king?

>charge the Dothraki out into the slaughter for literally no reason
This is the single most annoying part of the episode for me. Who the fuck approved this strategy?

why did she scream if she was trying an ambush

>tfw the show is so bad to you now
>tfw you know you're in the extreme minority for disliking ep3 and aren't even comfortable talking about it irl

is there a worse feel?

Attached: 123143539956.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

>Jon's pitch to the northerners is that they need Dany to survive le Long Night
>both him and her do absolutely fuck all during the battle
>big bad is only defeated because of a deus ex machina
bravo Aegon

Imagine trying to rewatch scenes with Night's Watch in 1-3 seasons episodes now knowing that White Walkers aren't even a threat. It's Mass Effect 3 situation again, it ruined previous episodes simply by existing.

Attached: 1525851685493.jpg (869x493, 65K)

what do you call this specimen Yea Forums

Attached: 1556543137311.jpg (2984x1527, 509K)

They're just wearing some thin leather, no armor.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the boring fucking Cersei plot.

Attached: cringe.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

JUST

Fuck you D&D

Attached: theory-1554836783.jpg (480x479, 81K)

Subertad mah expantations

Attached: QueenscrownBrainlet.jpg (288x381, 22K)

kino

Attached: 1504997154594.gif (207x207, 808K)

they did later in the episode

She paid the iron price

>Reddit spacing

She saved Jon's ass multiple times and managed to keep two dragons alive through the whole thing so it's a net positive with no real drawbacks
The dothraki were doomed the moment they forgot they had arrows and can shoot while mounted

if this moment and the following charge hadn't produced the most kino shots of the show, I'd be pissed

He was out of arrows.

Nobody but Bran saw Arya kill the NK. Everyone saw Dany and Jon riding dragons and blowing the dead up.

Dany will take credit for the kill

I thought that was Drogon

He had enough.

>all my friends talking about how epic it was
>how 'emotional' it was, even though nobody died

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Bran sitting there being useless would have made sense if he were working with the NK

Everyone here is upset that we didn't get an incredibly cliched moment of Jon killing NK. This shit is meant to be unpredictable, I don't want the writers connecting the most obvious dots for me.

Also, season is like halfway through, we still get a ton of time for lore and shit to go through so don't get your panties in a twist just yet

that's just a leather strap, not plate
It's also kinda implied that you'd need valyrian steel armour to not break against valyrian steel. The only things that holds up against it is Dawn

S-SHE'S FAST
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664

>extreme minority
Minus the masses that will throw their money and onions milk and the next trendy show not really

The guy who commanded at the Battle of Bastards.

as always, this is too good of an idea for d&d

BESSIE

>tfw my male friends fucking hated it, and my female friends and relatives loved it
was /r9k/ right

Attached: 1555218301347.png (498x351, 347K)

She died

At the very least this does illustrate that WWs have some sort of pride, as they don't gang up on Royce until the main one breaks his sword, so the weirwood scene happening itself isn't too farfetched.

What the fuck is wrong with something being somewhat predictable.

>piercing attack
>undead
For what purpose, m'lord?

Thank the gods.

Attached: 1395434496671.jpg (288x288, 22K)

it’s now predictable in its unpredictability

Reminder that a tiny spear is enough to kill a dragon, but when flying into a forest, it's wings can knock down trees

the moment you let go the enemy hand that is holding a weapon you get killed, so you wouldnt have time to grab your own back to attack (for the star wars one, but NK wasnt holding a weapon but her neck, would be safe to say that he was strangling her tho)

Forget that
What i want to know is why no other walker did shit to help the dude

>replace arya with ______ and the episode is way better
who is it

>talk about it at work
>literally everyone alive wants Arya for the Iron Throne
>every last person I talk to liked the episode
>yfw I just wanted Jaime to shine before having to kill his sister

I'm fucking done with this show if some dragonborn motherfucker came out of nowhere I think I'd enjoy this shitshow more

@113719480
nice spacing retard

I’m still seething hours later

>ep4
>Arya claims she killed the NK, no one believes her
>she asks Bran to corroborate
>"..."

would be genuinely based

Reminder that alot of the battle scenes, particularly the stuff with Jon were pretty good. The build up at the start with Dothraki dying, but you being unable to see the WW was cool as well.

Alot of charachter moments are pretty cool too.

What ruined this episode for me was this:

that no one important dies. For fucks sake how did so many of the people in the crypt survive. How did Brienne and Jamie surivive fighting off dozens of white walkers by themselves backed against a wall for like an hour.

And anticlimactic ending. Arya killing the NK isnt bad, but the way it happened just was so deflating. We all want to know more about the NK, we want some charachter from him, something interesting at least. But no he just gets nothing personneled.

Jorah and Theon were arguably two of the only remaining redeemable characters just because it was near-impossible for D&D to fuck up their arcs and they both died like bitches.

>dracarys
>camera focused on the fire for a few seconds
>daenerys mimicks slight disgust/smug rage and flies away
>zombies start screeching all over the battlefield
>shots of fighting dying down and zombies looking in a common direction
>silence
>the weirwood tree's leaves die away
>theon stares panting at bran's autism eyes
>a thunderous speech in old tongue or common tongue with an archaic twist starts - something subversive, smart, moralizing but neither childish nor with real world political undertones
>shot inside the fire reveals a blazing night king with his clothes or skin or whatever melting away or charring or anything
>shots of horse hooves
>an undead horse similar to season 2 approaches the fire that's still raging
>nk's lieutenants on horseback enter the shot as he raises his hands to revive the zombies
>hops on his horse
>cloppities away towards the castle as the dead are rising around him

Attached: 74128347123.jpg (579x570, 30K)

>we still get a ton of time for lore and shit to go through
It's over, last episode was the end of NK arc, now it's just the north vs the south and Arya teleporting behind more people.

A man doing ssomething useful is way less predictable in the outrageous universe of GoT than an undersized hobgoblin effortlessly killing the big bad guy because she has the virtue of womanhood.

It predictable as fuck at minimum half an episode before that and it was stupid as fuck.
As stupid as cape shit is at least they bother trying to have cool fights. Here you can't see shit and the boss falls from a "nothing personel" attack.

hotpie

anyone with a redemption storyline or that had anything to do with white walkers before this episode

also siege weapons in front lines right after cavalry. lmfao

Honestly, it was perfect. This entire episode was flawless, just not in the way Yea Forums expected it to be. This episode summarizes every argument against the show and proves all of its detractors 100% correct. The show went to shit in Season 5. Everyone was in denial about it because they wanted it to be good. They wanted the dumb things put out there by D&D to be retconned or extrapolated upon later, thus justifying their faith in an "epic" tv series for the past few years. But they were wrong. Supremely wrong. And there's no possible salvaging of it now. Eight seasons of build up and tension all to lead to a mid-season climax that ended as dramatically and with as much poignancy as a loud fart right in the middle of exchanging wedding vows. It was like having two hours of dialogue and drama in a serious political thriller only for it to end, at the apex of the action, with someone unrelated walking on screen and honking a doggy squeak toy for comedic effect. And right as you sit there, confused and bewildered, asking "What in the fuck?" the credits roll. That's Game of Thrones now. All that plot, all that tension, all that anticipation, all that investment from the viewer is now not just dead, but killed in a completely hilarious and embarrassing way.

It could almost be forgiven if the point was D&D saying
>FUCK YOU hahaha ;)

But they're not even clever enough to be taking a shit on the audience. They legitimately thought that episode was the best thing television has ever seen, and what the people really wanted was a smirk-off between Dany and Cersei as the climax of the series. It's like watching the medieval fantasy equivalent of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Well my Lord, what's our opening gambit?
>Hmm. I think we should send our entire cavalry to face the wights head-on
At night?
>Yes
With no light?
>Yes
In territory completely unfamiliar to them?
>Yes
In frigid conditions they're not used to?
>Yes
And then what, my Lord?
>Then we let loose the trebuchets
On our own cavalry?
>Yes
And then what, my Lord?
>Well then we'll send the Unsullied out
Don't you think such an autistic and poorly-equipped eunuch army will crumble immediately to a mindless, fearless mob of unfeeling demons?
>No
And then what, my Lord?
>Send the dragons out to torch the battlefield
On our own infantry?
>Yes
And then what, my Lord?
>Then, I suppose we'll light that trench on fire and man the walls
Man the walls? Very well. I'll have the archers--
>No, no archers. Just man the walls and wait for them to climb up
And then what, my Lord?
>Well if we haven't won by that point I suppose we'll just leave it to the main characters
Ah, you'll be defending the castle?
>No, I'm going to go play with my dragons. I mean Gendry, the Hound, those guys
A blacksmith's apprentice and an old fart who's pathologically terrified of fire?
>Yes
Very well. I will communicate these tactics to the different echelons of command--
>No, no need to do that. We'll just shout commands as we go

Attached: bat.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Attached: bobbyb.jpg (828x626, 38K)

>3 more episodes of Arya walking around with her hands behind her back and grinning smugly at everyone

Attached: surprised emma.jpg (1920x2392, 535K)

Literally anyone

tactical incompetence aside, that scene was great, i wish I could say the same about the rest

>being proud of "rewinding the clock" on what was an insane amount of development for Arya
>being proud of asspulling a switchup on the NK kill without giving her any connection to the villain

subversion

ICE SPIDERS ON AN OPEN FIELD NED

>tfw he'll show up alive and well without explanation in the finale

>alot of the battle scenes, particularly the stuff with Jon were pretty good
Agree. A lot of it was well-coordinated and looked cool.

>Alot of charachter moments are pretty cool too.
Meh.

>that no one important dies
This. Fuck they didn't have the balls to kill a single person that actually mattered.

>winter....is here.......
>teleports behind you
>winter is over lmao

bravo

Attached: 1463832982862.jpg (495x363, 24K)

it was a test to see if weymar was a Stark.

You have to put up with that goober face looking at you while your fucking them though

F for Jorah

From Reddit, fpur months ago:

So a family member worked on set in Ireland for about 6 months and told me a few bits they were involved in. I don't really have a way of proving these things so feel free to not believe me!

Lyanna Mormont becomes a WW - this is maybe 70% as family member isn't the biggest fan of the show so wasn't sure of her name.

Cersi gets killed by Jon Snow - not sure on the circumstances.

Reek gets killed - not sure who by and not confirmed. Possibly while charging to kill the Night King.

Arya kills the Night King, she jumps down from a tree and gets him when he is about to kill Bran 100% unless they filmed another ending somewhere else.

And that's all I've got. These might have been leaked before already, I'm not sure.

Edit - just had it confirmed that when family member said Jon kills the one I hate he meant Dani, not Cersi. So Jon kills Dani, don't know if Cersi dies by Jon.

>haven't watched this shit since season 2
>check out what is happening in this dumpster fire
>the climax of the series
>nobody important fucking died
what a costly victory, what a tragedy, what a subversion of a trope got has been known for
>le slow motion and emotional piano in the background
is this somebody's school project?

>aren't even comfortable talking about it irl
That's because you're a cuck.

It's not because its predictable, Jon fighting the NK makes thematic sense.
Arya killing the NK is like seeing Eowyn throw the ring into Mt Doom

You're not smart for doing something stupid just because it was unexpected

>Quasimodo actually saves the world single-handedly
Well, lads, it was nice knowing you, but this is where I get off. For me the show ended with this episode. I don't care what happens next, this was the most disappointing moment in the entire series for me.
Now, hundreds of hours of autism in Dominions 5 await me, where I will be the true Night King.
Have a lizard and farewell, /got/.

Attached: ouo.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

WHATEVER
THEY
WANT

>mfw the long night didn't even last a night

Attached: 1555347203011.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

kino
based & redpilled
BRAVO DABID

Anyone got that "arya teleports behind gregor and disguises herself as the door and stabs gregor" greentext, I need it to make some OC.

I don't think the Dothraki are good at anything other than charging/trampling shit.

check at ~0.21s where kalisi is on a ship and look at the dragons in the sky.
there are 2

How come she drops it from her left hand and the dagger suddenly falls where her right is. That doesnt make sense

See you next week.

White walker != wight. Also the answer is being used to fighting in full plate vs job

I like that Arya killed the NK.

Ned is the entire reason why Arya can fight at all. He saw her potential and got her training. Without Ned no Arya, without Arya, the Night King would have destoryed Winterfell. Ned Stark's wisdom saved mankind.

And this actually works.

Bran told her where she needed to stab him. She needed him to turn around and expose himself.

>Reek gets killed - not sure who by and not confirmed. Possibly while charging to kill the Night King.

>Arya kills the Night King, she jumps down from a tree and gets him when he is about to kill Bran 100% unless they filmed another ending somewhere else.

Attached: Dax.jpg (694x530, 71K)

i'm so confused. isn't the prince/princess that was promised meant to "save the world"? is arya what was promised? if no, then what the fuck is the threat to the world then? what's the point of the ~~prophecy~~? did d&d just forget about it?

Attached: 1501250517228.png (671x519, 146K)

davos

Someone playing 4d chess to rid westeros of dirty dothraki barbarians

WHAT THE FUCK WAS BRAUN DOING? WHERE THE FUCK DID HE SEND THE FUCKING RAVENS?

Eowyn BTFO'd the Witch King and no one objected, because she didn't Naruto run up to him before beheading him with a triple backflip katana slice

b&r

Attached: arrival.webm (314x498, 94K)

>star wars
>treated like any other mid-trick to keep the fight dynamic and make things visually interesting
>GoT
>A DECADE OF NONSENSE CULMINATING IN A GIRL PULLING THIS ON AN UNDEAD SUPERHUMAN AND PERMABANNING HIM TO THE SHADOW REALM

whoever compared it to far cry 3 was more spot on

The normies would start crying and bawling that their safe predictable football game event with dragons and swords is too brutal

that must be why royce wasn't in the episode, he killed himself once he realized how shit jon is

it would honestly be fine if night king killed her or whoever attacked him. its so shit that he couldnt even fatally wound her

Even though the episode was stupid, I actually really enjoyed it until the end. All the leaks were wrong. The army of the dead acted like spastic retards, jerky and stupid. And way too much underexposed shaky cam.
But the music was used really effectively and it felt pretty unironically epic

Arya is the Princess that was Promised. Beric was brought back to life 19 times in order that he would be there to save her from the dead in that corridor

Way to write an ending somehow worse than D&D's you dumb cretin.

>entire storyline across the whole series is about you protecting westeros from threats beyond the wall
>do nothing useful and then scream at a dragon

Attached: game-of-thrones-jon-snow-kit-harington.jpg (654x491, 38K)

Did you try and smash?

If the answer is no for any reason you are a fag

Absolutely not. In the clip with Rey her arm is the only thing preventing her neck from getting slashed so by her releasing that arm she dies. With Arya the arm holding the dagger is extended outward and wouldn't be able to drop it into her other hand. It's the dumbest movie move ever invented.

what the FUCK happened?

Attached: miguel.jpg (633x134, 12K)

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/a4ea1k/spoilers_i_know/

How will D&D fuck up Cleganebowl?

Thanks m8

sums up my thoughts well desu

Really wish that giant would have Attack on Titan-ed this annoying little shit and chomped her head off.

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x545, 47K)

Is it weird that I desperately want someone with historical knowledge of medieval battles to make a 9 hour analysis of how awful this strategy was?

How I sleep at night knowing this shit isn't canon

Attached: IMG_8471.jpg (500x500, 32K)

No Cleganebowl

Why did the red witch kill herself?

just sightseeing, lmao.

not all

Janos Slynt

yeah I'm sure you're the badass openly sperging about your hate of GoT and all your friends and co-workers in awe at how cool and unique you are

lmao fuck off you retarded incel

Azor Theon

Attached: ghost.png (721x583, 860K)

Do you have a webm of the zombie giant smashing the Mormont girl aside?

even dany would have been fuckng better than the fucking goblin

I wanted more lore about the Stark coming from the same line of the white walkers and the mystery beneath the crypts

oof

she watched the episode

He was doing his best, give him a break

Wait I got it
>attack on King's landing
>Qyburn preparing wild fire for battle
>Arya appears behind him, chops his head off
>Euron Greyjoy eating grapes in the throne room while Cersei prepares for war
>Arya appears behind throne, slits his throat
>The Mountain, guarding Cersei's chamber door
>Arya appears behind him, she's disguised as the door, stabs him through the heart then dismembers him with three swipes of her blade
>Cersei in her quarters, there's a knock at the door
>Arya, but Cersei has something up her sleeve - the crossbow used to kill Tywin, she fires, hitting Arya in the chest, but it isn't Arya
>it's Undead Joffrey disguised as Arya
>Cersei says "if you're Joffrey disguised as Arya, then who is that behind me disguised as Joffrey?"
>she turns, but Undead Joffrey stabs her in the eye, killing her instantly. He removes his face to reveal Arya.
>Jon Snow and Daenerys enter the throne room and congratulate Arya for uniting the kingdoms
>Arya teleports behind them, stabbing them both at once
>Arya sits on the throne
>teleports behind herself
>stabs herself to death
>fade out

Reminder that the leaks say that the NK makes it KL. He's not dead bros.

I genuinely thought that was what he was bringing her up to his mouth to do, then I remembered that wights aren't actually zombies and have no real reason to want to consume flesh.

She had completed her task, she had told the PWWP (Arya) what she needed to hear in order to stop the Night King

Arya joins the fight for the Hound once he’s wounded

>mfw I expected this
>mfw I have believed for a long time that Azor Ahai was going to have to solve the conflict between men rather than the one with the Others
After what he did to Ned I was never going to fall for Martin’s red herrings ever again

Attached: 918EDC63-1A4B-4113-93BC-3C71AFE962DA.jpg (640x425, 86K)

>sneks are cringy badasses
>Euron kills them
>Arya is a cringy badass
>???

Attached: 41bfa282cff914ddb0497de80cc1dc918dec36a6_hq.jpg (455x640, 42K)

>westeros doesn't know what pitch is
I don't know the exact word in english but you know what I'm talking about.
how did they even survive a single siege up until now? Just throw that shit down the walls and give it fire

>people complaining about shitty tactics

I would have a problem with the tactics if they'd actually won, but they got their ass handed to them. The thing that ruined this episode are the thousand deus ex machinas.

Stay contrarian, brainlet. Best episode in a long time.
>nobody died
Were you watching?
Beric and Jorah are major characters.

Bran was useless than Varys holy kek

Calling it, NK is dead but his mark on Bran is still active and will slowly kill Bran, rendering him the last Greenseer

They'll hype it up and turn it into some sort of turbonormie yass queen moment.

There must always be a night king...

Well Bran was called prince due to being Robb's brother so I guess she technically was a princess while being incognito in the Riverlands

The twist was going to be the demons were never the threat all along. We still have three episodes and Cersei has had one fucking scene this whole season.

This episode ends so fucking retardedly its unbelievable I agree with everybody else but theres obviously some twist. There is no way thats it. Even for the reddit tier writing the show has now they gotta have more balls than to kill literally two semi-major character this episode and nobody else.

Theres some bullshit coming. Anyway feel free to screen cap this and put it in the compilation picture in three weeks when this show doesn't have a twist and the ending was literally this simple and we were all fucking morons for ever getting our hopes up in 2011.

Attached: 1461930067078.jpg (125x113, 2K)

Unironically better than what we got

yfw they revived dead starks but we didnt see like a close up of them showing robs/eddard/caitlyns grave and wights of them coming out(of course they would be just bones but still)

Aryas is gonna save sandor

Bruh

Attached: D5SdPdgW0AEbyoD.jpg (900x541, 76K)

kek
her purpose was over night king is dead, same with bearic

What?

>the free folk can't stop them
>the night's watch can't stop them
>all the seven kingdoms can't stop them
>arya singlehandedly stops them

DABID

Attached: 1450683624612.jpg (342x342, 56K)

you’re deusional he literally splintered into glass as well as the rest of his army

>all this night king hype
>Gets stabbed
>Probably the end of any night king lore or why the fuck they do what they do
That was pretty anticlimactic

literally WHO cares if bran fucking dies? lmao

i wonder why they didn't do anything with dani standing in fire and the nk just walking through it

Attached: file.png (586x331, 267K)

>What the fuck is wrong with these people

Slightly above average IQ NPCs.

did anyone else notice how Dany fucking pushed Jorah into the wights sword? lol

Still,
> let's send our huge contingent of light cavalry to charge the zombie infantry in an open field, what can go wrong?
With people like Beric, Jorah, Davos, Grey Worm and Tyrion around, who came up with that stupid strategy? Sending most of your soldiers to die when the battle starts? Firing catapults AFTER your troops are out there? Positioning the catapults outside your walls with no protection? Nuking the enemy with dragons after you've lost cavalry and artillery? Even BotB had smarter strategy.

now this one is interesting
ghost jumps and grabs him by the neck and theon crawls and stabs him with the broken off part of the spear

>Jon has always been the one to be the hero

Because he is quite literally the protagonist of the entire franchise you fucking idiots.

Can we euthanise D&D before they lose any more brain cells?

Direwolf

To delete his browser history.

Ever seen Terminator 2? Me neither.

There were only troops from two kingdoms at that battle

Stannis is the new night king

How come NK can raise all the lords of winterfell, but not the millions of people that have died over the years in the area

moat

see i thought this was going to happen but there's too few episodes for them to pull this off

Why didn't they just send Bran far away on a boat if the walkers were only there for him?

They aren't Major. Jorah is a secondary character and Beric is like a 3rd tier character that is only relevant for 3 seasons

night king wanted to have sex, he was an incel.

This is the level of faggot that bastardized got in a single episode holy fuck

>Dany: HURR DURR WE'VE WON THE GREAT WAR, NOW it'S TIME FOR THE LAST WAR
JUST SEND IN MARY SUE, YOU DON'T NEED ANY ARMY TO KILL CERSEI FOR FUCK SAKE, SHE DOESN'T NEED SHIT
D&D RUINED THE SHOW
GG

>Theres some bullshit coming
Of course there is. This show runs on nothing but shock-value at this point.

The Night King had a dragon

opinion disregarded furfag

a glorious death for my bear loli gf.... i almost cried bros....

Attached: 1548971227163.png (799x814, 83K)

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THE POINT OF BRAN DOING ANYTHING IS

> night king actually "infected" Bran
> bran turns into night king
> night king sitting in a wheelchair

Attached: apus ret.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Oh fucking shit nigger, now we're talking kino.

>daily reminder Arya will kill cersei next
I can't believe it bros... I never thought it would be this fucking incompetent, I mean holy shit we didn't even get a 1v1 between jon and the night king, also normies loving this shit garbage, can't say i'm surprised

Attached: 8995989845.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: kj.png (550x469, 220K)

And what of the young Lady Mormont, my Lord?
>Oh, that literal child who's also the last of her house? Hmm, she should be running around barking orders and fighting the undead

bad pusy

didn't watch it
someone give me a quick rundown

There will be an M Shlayamanan tweest:

There will be a Cleganebowl but Arya will impersonate the Hound and will beat Mountain

Why was this the only giant? There were AT LEAST a few in season 7.

Attached: cf189f3d6c863b4c_giantlight.jpg (2048x1108, 93K)

unpreserved corpses probably

>1v1
would have been fucking cringe. also jon is a fag.

I'm referring to the speech Jon made to the night's watch in season 5

did Rhaegal die? i don't think Drogon can fight Euron's Kraken alone

nothin personnel, kid

Theon.

The rape. Remember the rape. You licked her out nicely. Thank you.

Attached: 5d974a77f0f07d82b3a3f6b8e917d706757a6ca6.jpg (600x300, 31K)

>people upset Arya killed NK
>d&d already established something grrm did and even preston agrees with "all prophecy is bullshit"
>they really thought it wouldve been bran,Dany, jon, or jaime to kill NK
Are you guys actually retarded? You complain about the show and its bad writing and divergence from the books and its themes but this one one the nailed. Preston even agrees and has said multiple times no one would be azor ahai because the whole chosen one prophecy thing every fantasy series has is a worn out cliche. Sorry to say but it's quite possible this is how itll end up book wise too or something similar

Attached: 1556098659378.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

matt easton's analyses are always kino
youtube.com/watch?v=avtHpJyYYkQ

Because we have 0 ability to write ourselves out of more than 1 giant.

>season 8 is the worst season
>no one in winterfell has had a single good line for any the characters except for the hound threatening to throw one eye guy off of a wall
>The reunions all feel like ass
>mellyssia just showed up to light sword on fire to get all the dothraki killed and to make onion knight angry
>then to just commit suicide for reasons unknown

>NK gets one hit by arya
>a character who has no relation to him in any meaningful way
>cucking the free folk, jon, danny (u killed my dwugon/dothraki), and azor ahai

Did the writers get fucking brainfucked?

White Walkers produce a deathly cold aura that freezes water and makes it hard to breathe near them.
Arya can still catch a blade falling from her hand with the same hand even though her fingers are probably frostbitten off at that point being in such close proximity to the NK.
Kino.

Still think Sam should have been the one to do it.

a faggot

Children of the Forest should have kill the NK

why didn't they just leave bran outside of the castle and wait for night king to do the classic villain slow walkup while everyone watches and then have arya teleport behind him as she did?
imagine virtually everyone survivng this battle

All because she parked her dragon and let 100 zombies climb on it

Friendly reminder the fat fuck will likely die before he even finishes the next book let alone the series and the conclusion to the TV show will be the only, thus canon; conclusion to the series.

it is now clear that the show isnt this complex. its literally made for twitter npcs who dont care about the lore but only about whats on screen right now, like battles and le epic moments. go check the trending got hashtag on twitter, its filled with yaaaas and clapping emojis

Attached: 66v7vvejm9gz.png (634x513, 522K)

>azor ahai will be born again amidst smoke and salt
>they will wake dragons out of stone
>will weight lightbringer and kill the cold zombies
arya doesn't fit any of it. i dgi

Attached: 1514824541312.png (643x575, 21K)

>fuck all
The dragons toasted some undead pretty good before they got BTFO by the ice storm.

This would have been the only good way to kill off Ghost, they missed their chance.

>Jon-Night King 1v1
>Even for a while, then NK starts overpowering him
>Backs him up to the tree where Bran is, knocks his sword from his hands
>As he's about to deliver the killing blow, Ghost latches onto his leg with his teeth
>NK stabs him through the side, but the distraction is enough for Jon to recover his sword and stab NK through the heart
>Ending scene is Jorah/Dany and Jon/Ghost mourning parallels

so u be saying, they could have fought 2 dragons+boat support with ballistas vs night king alone but they chose to fight gorilllion undead+other wws instead?

BRAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE NIGHT KING. EVEN IF IT WAS BECAUSE THE MARK THE NK LEFT ON BRAN

D AND D ARE COWARDS

is the only reason he is like how he is because he has the memories of the world to put in a fucking library or something?

Is that literally the only reason why the Night King was going to kill him, to wipe out human history?? That's so massively anti climatic.

Based.

Attached: hi guys, matt easton here.jpg (553x801, 109K)

I tried to warn you

youtube.com/watch?v=aJszpiCjM-k&t=5s

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 136K)

Why no one is saying anything about the little bear that got crushed to death? Too busy finding the petty things your loser self disliked to appreciate a true good moment?

I’ve been hoping the Hunchback from Notre Dame would die for a fucking decade, and now here we are with a whole episode dedicated to felating her and her killing the Night King.

What a shitshow.

jon hasn’t interacted with ghost in like 4 seasons.

did Bran warged out because he got bored waiting for Theon to die? he literally skipped over Theon's last stand and came back just in time to tell him he was a good man and send him to die kek

this
what the fuck was he actually doing during the entire battle
where did the ravens fly?

>it's like watching the medieval fantasy equivalent of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

This is too perfect

This made me upset - what did she think was gonna happen?

>cucking the free folk, jon, danny (u killed my dwugon/dothraki), and azor ahai
Arya is Azor Ahai lul breaking stereotypes it was a princess after all lul

pitch is right
the only defence of that sort i remember in the show is dropping stone debris on Stannis's forces in Blackwater, which was written by GRRM

So.y

Azor Jon confirmed then

>no one would be azor ahai because the whole chosen one prophecy thing every fantasy series has is a worn out cliche
This is what I've said. It makes sense but the show has done a shit job of conveying it

there's a whole thread about it

>all of the intrigue characters relegated to the crypt
a fine showing D&D

Ghost and Rhaegal are already confirmed alive in the preview

The music was great. The visuals were great too if your TV was set up to jot be horribly dark

This would look stupid as fuck if they did it and you know it.

If you let go of your weapon you die

yes, let me bring you to my eye so you can have a meaningful death

This. Absolutely no reason for him to fuck off and have a nanna-nap. Comes back just in time for him to say, “lel thanks”.

All of those are headless

>before having to kill his sister
don't worry Arya will kill here to, she will probably ruin the long awaited Cleganebowl too while she is at it

source faggot

I think we can agree that this was the worst GoT episode ever.

>it was perfect
The rape, Sansa.

>jonfags forever btfo

Attached: 1554298206782.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Why didn’t Bran tell Theon to stall for like 1 minute so Arya would come and save him?

This but unironically and non-incel-y.

Agree, it was kino seeing how that once feared force was wasted like that and snuffed in 15 seconds, then pure silence, probably the only thing they did right to convey the threath of the dead army.

He literally states that they chose arya for a cheap surprise.
Not to fulfill narrative goals.
Not for internal consistency.
But because "oh! I didn't see that coming!".
Except Arya was the only one unaccounted for before that scene. And the last we saw her the red bitch told her to go kill the blue eyes guy. So we already knew where she was going, and we knew that everyone else wasn't present.
The level of incompetence to not only sell out your own narrative but then fuck it up, it's actually impressively retarded.

To spite Davos and deny him the chance to execute her

I could have forgiven a lot of this episodes bullshit if they fully committed to the apocalyptic tone they where going for. Like I'm talking total and complete victory for NK with only the core characters left alive (jon, dany, tyrion, brienne) and then after everyone is dead and it's silent arya pulls off her white walker mask and stabs NK. I just wanted more people to die.

Just have the horses charge in randomly to start that's how armies fight isnt it!

>that Arya Arkham Asylum scene

Why the fuck was the Night King immune to fire? Is he, dare I say it, /Azor Ahai/?

>sam gives heartsbane to ghost instead of jorah
>last scene is identical but with ghost instead of arya

Attached: c5b17356a1fd51dac5ac4420b5e892f5--white-wolves-animal-kingdom.jpg (229x250, 13K)

>this fucking guy just won't die and keeps following me around

why was he even riding the dragon instead of fighting, it's not like it becomes more effective at spewing fire, and they have been shown to have high enough intelligence to not friendly fire before, as seen in the ep beyond the wall

I think it was a good way to end it. Make it seem all desperate and then have him die just like that, reminding the audience that anyone (apart from all the now immortal main characters) can be killed.
I’m so fucking glad it wasn’t some predictable “get through all the undead armies and generals just to beat the last boss of the game” or/and “Jon Sno beats him in a swordfight” rubbish.
It didn’t necessarily make the most sense that Arya suddenly holds the olympic record for distance jumping, but so don’t many things in the last few seasons. It was still a nice way to end it.

I miss Cleganebowl and S3-S4 desu

Attached: 1556403697911.png (546x896, 743K)

Why didnt she show her tits one last time before dying

I question a lot of the tactical decisions they made in this episode
But the most important question now is: aside from a wounded dragon Danny's military power is gone. Is anyone going to give a shit about her now?

>Anne Harrenhal? I suppose that (marriage) is off the table

The presumed Lady of Harrenhal that LF was scheming to marry and inherit her title. Yet another interesting side-character with her own plot conveniently forgotten about, bravo Dabbit

Someone pls post the pic of beric on a Cross? I wanna have it as my phone's pape

I don't think the white walkers have any autonomy of their own. They're puppets that the NK feeds instructions to. He was focused on Bran and wasn't paying attention to what they could see and hear until there was an immediate threat, which he then addressed.

>I just wanted more people to die.
Pretty much everyone died tho.

Probably not, she tapped out saving Westeros.

Did this show just go into SJW Pandering mode with Arya killing the Night King instead of Jon

GUYS THE VALYRIAN STEEL IS GOING TO BE IMPORTANT IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE WHITE WALKERS

Based

Was the “kill the NK and they all die” thing in the books too or was it just the show writing themselves out of a corner

LIKE DRAGONFIRE WAIT OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1555755776560.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

then why did melly sanders' prophecy come true?

What. even sam somehow survived despite being surrounded by 100k undead and not being able to fight. No one in the crypt even died (who is important)

Honestly, if I knew that no-one would beat me to the punch I'd have already started.

>Jon kills Dany
PLEASE PLEASE

Being airborne gives the riders a much better view of the battlefield, Dany can command dragons from the ground (she did so at the battle of Mereen) but she couldn't see what the fuck was going on and where they were needed

Night King doesn't exist in the books

No. NK doesn't exist in books as character. He's like legend. He never appears. John however had dreams of him being dead and fighting on wall against own man

how did goblina know which one was the night king. What if she just killed a random zambambo and then got killed by the literal horde near by?

Unfortunately I think Bran knew what was going to happen - that Theon and his men had (and by charging the NK and being killed Theon would) buy just enough time for her to teleport behind the NK

Dothraki lives matter, user. Stop being so obsessed with the lifes of leaders just because you will never be one.

Were Catelyn and Robb's remains ever recovered?

There's a time for unpredictability and that is in the middle of the story, when things are going bad for the heroes. At the climax/turning point it is much more fulfilling to stick to the themes in your story rather than add a new element that you don't have time to explore.

>The prophecy is wrong.
>Meanwhile Arya's prophecy is right.
BRAINLET.

maybe the fuggin crown on his faggot head?

Yeah I thought I saw that too

Dumped into the Green Fork

they were like that a few seasons ago
Problem is Jon got too competent at surviving them and they're not going to send their walkers first into any force that knows about dragonglass

>guys winter is coming, you can not stop the army of the dead
>literally 100k zombies and white walkers and they have a dragon we are so fucked
>there's no way we can win this is the end. death is inevitable.
>oh wait just sneak up on the NK and stab him

I want this to be true

you're wrong to hate the episode as a whole. The main issues are a) faking out characters dying instead of doing it and b) hiding arya from the screen just so its more of a surprise when she shows up

>tfw fell off my dragon

Attached: tfw no dragon.png (1681x940, 822K)

that was the plan all along, they spoonfed the viewers multiple times about it

This was so horrible. After season 7 I didn't expect much. Then when they said they cut the number of episodes it was obvious that they had zero motivation left. But this was still sad.

>tfw Arya is the Valonqar

Attached: Del Bosque.gif (296x244, 1.16M)

that's literally what made the show big the first place.
ned's death, red wedding etc nothing is sacred nothing is safe
great show that has turned into a soap opera

where did you think she fucking went? even a potato would have understood by now that she was kept alive by r'hllors because she was the one to kill NK

Did they use their magic swords? I can't remember. When Jon fought one behind the wall was he unarmed or not?

but the episode as a whole was retarded
for every nice battle shot/moment there's a nonsensical moment that completely takes you out of it

> My mom and some people at work told me it was great.
> All my friends I talked to agree with me that it was either total dogshit or at least ok until the ended.
I have tru frens bros

Attached: 1554402553999.jpg (598x465, 187K)

Because according to D&D, it would have been a dull end for him.

Attached: 1555799370332.jpg (584x778, 123K)

Any prediction that uses shit from the books that dnd just don’t care about is brainlet-tier

>greyworm didn't set himself alight and jump into the trench to light it
pretty unbased desu

there's literally anything beside "sam didnt die" that you can muster to add to your incel rambling?

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTpDTK5ax8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0tKjrctR0XESL5qmOEs_Jv043-e3CIM79zMJ8c-kr_S_NF1Q9L0ClxAB4

This episode needed scenes of major characters fighting some white walkers

He had valaryian steel sword but he did try socking on after being briefly disarmed