Less than a week

>less than a week
>$1.2 billion already
holy fuck

Attached: fuggggg.png (1085x665, 901K)

not shocking at all really all movies make the bulk of their profits within the first week outside of the Christmas period

You aren't beating Avatar you zoomer faggots

stfu faggot

Reminder that in just four days, Avengers: Endgame has broken
>12 advance ticket sale records
>44 opening weekend records
>29 single day grossing records
>50 IMAX opening weekend records
>highest global opening for IMAX record
>highest global opening for 3D record
>fastest movie to $100 million record
>fastest movie to $1 billion record
>largest Thursday preview record
>largest wide opening per screen average record
>largest domestic weekend record
>largest foreign opening record
>largest global opening record
Tremble, Abatapfags.

Attached: based endgame.jpg (1500x600, 503K)

I don't report the weekly earnings of McDonald's, why are these numbers so important to you?

Looks like it's up to Detective Pikachu to save the da-

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-154959_Chrome.jpg (1080x1303, 505K)

have sex incel

Fuck, that's an ungodly amount of money for something so stupid. I hate this

Incels btfo hard

>defending avatar
Fucking cringe

B-But I thought Captain Marvel had all the records???

>Captain Marvel bigger than Nebula
>Nebula has far more screentime and plot relevancy

Attached: RDG2WhDNAAZ2lTseYbDTSQ-small.jpg (300x400, 27K)

>only just now realizing that being a contrarian sucks
You have only yourself to blame

It needs 2B just to break even.

Anyone else remember when Spider-Man 2 made $140,000,000 the first weekend and people were losing their minds?

>not counting the 4 billion in marketing and manheels for RDJ

wew

Lots of basedboys.

Behold; the power of meme marketing

And the $500,000,000 they have to make up for lying about Captain Marvel's earnings.

yeah, and that was back when 3D wasn't around. I don't understand why people are losing their collective shit over Endgame's success. It had:
>11 years of build up
>22 movies behind it
>3D showings coming out of its ass
>IMAX showings coming out of its ass
And 3D/IMAX tickets are expensive and normies/families watch these movies at night when prices average $20 in most major cities, $15 elsewhere. So 1.2 billion globally isn't a big stretch.

>Disney gets audited
>Any issues swept neatly under the Mouse rug
Why the fuck is this allowed? Because of the economy is Disney gets blasted by the government for fraud?

>zoomers shitting on a based post
Always nice to see Old Guard amongst our midst. Stay strong brother.

Who cares? It's actually a good movie. Are there some capeshit flaws like Tony Storko figuring out time travel in like, one (1) fucking day? Yeah, but this is hardly a grounded genre. If you don't like capeshit, this movie isn't for you. You may as well complain about the Bacon King from a vegan's perspective, your take is ultimately irrelevant because the product simply isn't for you.

If you do like capeshit and didn't like the direction things were going in with WAKANDA and Captain Sue, you'll be pleased to know they quite wisely decided to limit Captain Plank's screen-time to like 5 minutes in which she does absolutely fucking nothing, she could easily have been written out and the film wouldn't change - that's B&R right there. There's no quips at colonialism's expense, no deus ex negroid to save the day; senile Cap gives his shield to the wog with no superpowers who immediately says "this feels like it doesn't belong to me", then takes pity on his geriatric friend and acquiesces to "do his best", but we all know he isn't going to wield Mjolnir any time soon, this is the kind of shit you tell your grandma when she tells you to go become a fucking astronaut, I thought it was funny as fuck and well done. A washed up fat fuck Thor decides to give Asgard to literally the only other Asgardian character , which admittedly might seem retarded but they just want Chris Hemsworth to be jacked again for a "redemption arc" in the next GotG movie, which kind of fits his theme in the movie. The girl power scene in the climactic battle is about as bad as things get and honestly who fucking cares, the OG's got their assemble scene anyway. Even my libtard gf said that scene was retarded, the tides truly are turning here, so just enjoy it.

The OG Avengers had their last hurrah. It was pretty fucking good and ultimately eclipsed anything that preceded it. What you dislike about it?

>It's actually a good movie
>It has some flaws
>''''''''''some flaws''''''''''''
Take off the rose colored glasses, you dimwit.

Attached: 324324.jpg (303x276, 9K)

The government protects corporations under the misguided belief that if they need to keep them afloat or the economy will tank, when in reality they're just protecting first past the goalpost businesses and stifling competition by keeping out companies that would take their places, and do it better.

fuck capeshit

>most anticipated Marvel movie with 10 years of build up will end up with $300-400 million less than my old movie
>I will still put two new movies

Attached: 160284-004-E062AD71.jpg (200x300, 8K)

>"""""""""some flaws"""""""""""
>hurr you and everyone else shouldn't like this
I did ask you for your opinion but clearly you're too stupid or autistic to expound on your views.

Saying it's "flawed ergo it's bad" as your critique is sufficient assuming you are a complete retard, but surely you can't expect anyone to take your niche opinion seriously unless you use your words and explain your reasoning further.

Attached: 1513626913688.jpg (453x512, 34K)

No matter what normies and capeshit fags say, Endgame will never beat Avatar when you adjust for inflation. It'll sit nicely behind Gone with the Wind, while Endgame plays catch up at around #6 for the next 10+ years.
>cope
And like what said, Endgame had a TON of help. Avatar was only one original movie without a fanbase, so pls have sex.

>my libtard gf
Based

>Hey, user, you need to argue while I wear my capeshit rose-colored glasses! I'll just defend all the movie's shiftiness! xD
yeah, I'll pass.

You were the zoomer of 2009 when you went to watch avatar.

You don’t need to view everything as a product, just saying.

panic mode is real

New price target for DIS is 175$

>my libtard gf
Unironically the best thing you can get.
I intentionally searched for one on tinder, and a month later i was fucking her on her childhood bed with her stuffed animal toys around her as she called me daddy and screamed for me to destroy her naughty pussy.

>care to explain so I can understand where you're coming from, faggitte?
>"I-I'll pass senpai h-hehe..."
Grow some fucking balls, user.

imagine pretending your sick fetish is real on Yea Forums

Have sex.

>user, come on! I'm trying to defend this shitty kiddie movie while wearing rose colored glasses! Grow a pair and like my shitty movie!

Attached: 1529911521195.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Did avatar gross so much because almost everyone saw it in 3d? Thats the only way I can imagine it made almost 3b total, especially after everyone finding out how shit the plot was.

Loony lefty girls are the best.
It is a product, user. Even if they screened it in the Louvre as a piece of public art my opinion wouldn't change much.

Attached: 1507569448613.gif (250x250, 141K)

goys are so good

People saw it for 6 months straight, it was like a new rollercoaster ride.

>user I'm too mentally retarded to provide one (1) single criticism on this thing I hate so much that everyone else likes!
I don't care if you don't like it, nobody does. I was wondering why, but now I see you have room temperature IQ I'm more invested in making fun of you.

Attached: gen7.jpg (221x229, 6K)

3D, the pretty CGI and it was really a movie for everyone ; normies, little kid, grandmas, Nerds etc.. (love story and adventure, the winning Titanic recipe)..

Not him, but it'll be tough and worthless to explain if you like the movie. Once the hype settles inside yourself, then it'd be easier to explain differing viewpoints. Otherwise, yeah, you'd just say "Uh, no! xD" like an autist.

>almost everyone saw it in 3d
Yeah. It was the first thing I saw in a cinema in a long ass time, keep in mind this movie spawned the "3d scene in everything" craze that went on for like, 5 fucking years.

Cameron timed things well, or the stars aligned, or both. We'll see when the sequel hits.

>user, I LOVE THIS KIDDIE MOVIE!
>Okay, fine. here's the many plot holes and out of character contrivances it has:
>WHAT? HAHAH! NO! YOU'RE WRONG! xD
Fuck off, faggot. Go jerk off to this kiddie movie some more.

>here's the many plot holes and out of character contrivances it has
lmao, who the fuck even asked for your input? Imagine watching something you don't like to fight about it on anonymous weeb forums.

Doesn't really seem like he enjoyed the film. I just wanted him to explain what he didn't like, because we're on a Ugandan weightlifting subreddit and I want to discuss Ugandan weightlifting.

>becoming this aggressive because you're a contrarian who hasn't seen the film
Also,
>>Okay, fine. here's the many plot holes and out of character contrivances it has:
When the fuck did that happen? That's all you were asked to provide - you sperged out instead. Are you ok mate? Should I call an ambulance for you?

But do comments like help though, user? I realize you've enjoyed the movie and he obviously didn't, but I can see where he's coming from given your strong unwavering opinion of the movie. In other words, he'll just be arguing to a brick wall. Also:
>subreddit
Kindly go back

just wait for the chadzam resurgence. fuck marlel and "the mouse"

Not even Avatar sequels will beat Avatar 1, this shit is retarded

I'm gonna go out on a limb and call it a flop.

People will continue to watch things they enjoy while you stay miserable. You lose.

That wasn't me. Doesn't take Holmesian deduction to work that one out user.

Referring to a board as a kite forum, crotchet subreddit etc. is common practice, newfriend.

You know what this means, right? 20 more years of capeshit. Probably closer to 50. Capeshit will outlive you.

>Capeshit will outlive you.
Well yeah, no shit.

stale meme marvel shill.

Reminder Avatar got a re-release after its initial run.

Detective Pikachu will do good, but it won't beat Endgame. Perhaps in ten years after the PCU has built up to a fight against Arceus, it will.

>Reddit is accepted here, newfriend
Uh...............

>this level of reading comprehension

not to mention the times titanic got 're released'

pretty sure cameron is going to have a a week or month of avatar 1 in theaters before avatar 2.

cap this. taking bets now.

Mark my words, Avatar 2 will do average and Avatar 3 will flop massively.

Okay, this is problematic

100 million in the US
5 trillion in asia

To whoever makes these pictures, just know that I appreciate you

Nobody gives a fuck desu

It's definitely beating Titanic, but reaching Avatar is a bit of a stretch and here's why...

first off the 3D technology was ground breaking back then, it had no competition when it got released and it also re-released in theaters. Endgame has Detective Pikachu, Aladdin, John Wick 3 and Godzilla 2 coming up

I already saw it but I'll see if I can get my dad to go see it, he usually has a good time with these movies but is too lazy to go to the theaters himself. Got to contribute for those DCuck tears.

ohnononono

The fuck is an Arceus? I'm completely out of the Pokemon loop past Gen 2.

Basically God for Pokémon.

It's over

Attached: MCU Kill List.png (882x1172, 1.58M)

kys nigger

>Dark Universe is dead
>Fox and X-Men now Disney property
>Affleck no longer Batman
>Black Panther won at the Oscars
Bros...

Isn't ticket's prices get more expensive?

it still sold about 40 million tickets on its opening weeked in NA alone.

>imagine using the quantum realm to time travel back to the night of February 22, 2009.
>Heath Ledger has just won the oscar for the Joker.
>You then tell all the DC fans riding high on Nolans brilliance that Marvel is going to literally shit all over them in 2019, a mere ten years later, and turn them feminist too.

Attached: brie-larson-5.jpg (1668x2000, 1.58M)

Arceus isn't evil though

blessed gif

And Disney now owns Avatar and will gobble up the cash either way.

Endgame will shit down Avatar's throat. By the end of May the record will be broken. No re-release or anything necessary. This is the biggest cinematic event that's ever happened.

Now i truly believe it will beat Avatar.

Thank you, Russian Brothers

Based. Look at all these seething zoomer fucks

But I’m miserable either way fäms

But now you will be more miserably.

It's called cultural hegemony. Disney rules the minds of normtards, who eat whatever it shits out. But really, that's been the reality since Hollywood came about. When art becomes an industry, it will consistently put out mediocrity. Y'know the reason British actors are better than American actors? Because there's still a lingering tradition in Britain of viewing acting as a craft, a discipline that you work at for years before you call yourself an "actor". Take Game of Thrones for example. I was always most impressed by the guy that played Robb Stark; he had tremendous stage presence, a carrying voice, and a certain gravity that commanded attention. Turns out, he was in the Shakespearean theatre for years before he ever passed in front of a camera. That's one example of that tradition of craftsmanship, as opposed to in America (Hollywood), where acting is more an extension of modelling.

If endgame cant beat avatar, then no movie will

>Detective Pikachu will do good, but it won't beat Endgame
damn right it won't. Even if Endgame had a massive second and third week drop

glad you retards are starting to see reality

>penultimate movie of an ultra popular normie franchise makes a lot of money

WOWIE ZOWIE NO ONE WAS EXPECTING THIS

Attached: 20autism13-superjumbo.jpg (2048x1364, 425K)

unironically cope

Why is EVS on there?

>Reminder Avatar got a re-release after its initial run.
>look it up, re-release in 2010
>only made $33 million
Wow it's fucking nothing

*August 2010