Why exactly are they going to war with Cersei?

What has she done to warrant an invasion of Kings Landing? Its not like we went to war with Switzerland because they stayed neutral in ww2. Why cant they just settle things amicably? I mean what exactly is to settle? Is Dany such a psycho that she will kill anyone who sits on the throne that isnt her?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x576, 190K)

Because there must be an epic showdown as that is what the retards who like the show expect

>Is Dany such a psycho that she will kill anyone who sits on the throne that isnt her?
Yes.

>Is Dany such a psycho that she will kill anyone who sits on the throne that isnt her?
Yes. now bend the knee

Attached: 1503912046689.jpg (826x967, 153K)

>Switzerland
Cersei is not neutral though

I'm legit triggered that people are doing fanart of emilia clarke instead of actual daenerys

she's not the rightful owner

where are the damn spoilers for the rest of the season?

>your grace, we have reports of an invincible small girl
>surely you must be mistaken
>Arya Stark appears flying over King's Landing like superman
>breathes fire
>zips around murdering people with a small knife
lmao at the very concept of there being tension over any conflict Arya's side is involved in.

I would assume Dany is so throne horny because when she found out her and Jon are related she didn’t even care that she “loved” him, all she cared about was that he has a legit claim to the throne so idk guess we’ll find out how they disappoint us again next Sunday

>actual daenerys
you mean fanart of book fanart?

kings landing burns down and tyrion gets beheaded at the dragonpit for betraying dany/jon. that's all I know

yeah ive seen that, surprised the full plot hasn't leaked

Posted byu/spoiler_throwitaway
4 months ago
Spoilers I know
Using a throwaway.
So a family member worked on set in Ireland for about 6 months and told me a few bits they were involved in. I don't really have a way of proving these things so feel free to not believe me!
Lyanna Mormont becomes a WW - this is maybe 70% as family member isn't the biggest fan of the show so wasn't sure of her name.
Cersi gets killed by Jon Snow - not sure on the circumstances.
Reek gets killed - not sure who by and not confirmed. Possibly while charging to kill the Night King.
Arya kills the Night King, she jumps down from a tree and gets him when he is about to kill Bran 100% unless they filmed another ending somewhere else.
And that's all I've got. These might have been leaked before already, I'm not sure.
Edit - just had it confirmed that when family member said Jon kills the one I hate he meant Dani, not Cersi. So Jon kills Dani, don't know if Cersi dies by Jon.

>Arya exists
REEEEEEEEEE
Are you pretending to be retarded or did you forget what the books and show are about?

interesting, right so far.

>pointing out incredibly terrible writing
>must just be everyone reeeeeee-ing
obese nigger

MY KNEE ONLY BENDS FOR OUR TRUE QUEEN

Attached: download.jpg (736x1034, 137K)

I want to lick her knees

Id want to kiss her on the lips

Says the hyperbolic dweeb who watches a show only to seethe about it on an anonymous message board

It's not real. Someone just changed a supposed spoiler post that has been posted before to stuff that has happened.

Every single person I know who watches the show is angry. They range the political spectrum from "kill all the jews" to normalfags to "communism is a good idea". They range the social life spectrum from hermit to social butterfly.

>What has she done to warrant an invasion of Kings Landing?
Illegitimate claim to the throne, attempted to have Dany assassinated multiple times, did have others assassinated including Dorne fucks, deep in debt, supported the assassin of the leader of the Iron Isles, had the Starks assassinated or attempted to do so. Had Ned Stark executed. She also would definitely have most of the Northerners killed and installed the Boltons to fuck their shit up.

Maybe you only know angry people.

Maybe the writing is shit.

>Cersi gets killed by Jon Snow
Such a strange fucking choice. about as dumb as choosing Arya to kill Night King

plebbit /r/freefolk/comments/a4ea1k/spoilers_i_know/

literally 90% of the """"spoilers/leaks""" i read about todays episode on here never happened
not believing it

>started a war with families who pledged for Dany
>still sits on the throne that's Dany's (well, Jons) according to their silly laws
>broke a pledge to send her army

Did you even watch the show at all

wtf... Jamie should kill Cersei

And how many people has Dany killed? This is stupid.

>angry person who only hangs with angry people
Kinda sad.

Most people I know went from careful hype to boredom, so aren't exactly thrilled about it either. Just why the fuck would you get angry over an entertainment product you could end forever with a push of a button?

A lot, but it's not a mystery why anyone would want to kill her, and she does have a claim to the throne. Her family was slaughtered for it. It's retarded to think Cersei doesn't have it coming.

Seriously, she just killed the Night King.
The man who javelin'd a fucking dragon out of the sky.
The man surrounded with an undead army that dwarfs any human army in its universe.
He got bitched by her.
All tension is now gone unless they decide to suddenly write her as a weakling.

What tension? Are you the type of idiot who got shocked by Neds death?

Its been like what, 20 years since Dany had her family killed, and Cersei had nothing to do with that. Dany having a grudge against Cersei is dumb. Dany was in Essos for like two decades, its dumb to just think people will just want her back.

Well honestly if it was anyone else who killed the NK (and in a better fight scene that's not just one-sided) I'd say it'd be a total toss-up between who would win between J&D vs Cersei, but they're going to have to do some real bullshit writing with Arya to not have her insta-win the upcoming war for them.

At least it will be interesting to see Jon kill Dany. Sansa will sit on the iron throne when Jon dies.

That was already the case since she finished her training. Did anyone forget how she single handily ended a fucking house?

Guess they could make her injured or something, otherwise it'd be stupid if she doesn't kill Cersei.

Attached: Bastila_Shan.jpg (600x754, 131K)

>it'd be a total toss-up between who would win between J&D vs Cersei
Are you fucking serious? There is still some potential about J&D handing their shit but there is no way in fucking hell that Cersei had any resemblance of a chance to remain on the throne.

to be fair that was the first death in GoT, and season 1 felt like ned was the main character
after that all the death afterwards were predictable as shit

more of these plz

What does this character even exist to do
Why would they give him all this power and never use it, even for what is supposed to be the second-biggest fight for a finale
He's had it for a full season and a half and he has done nothing with it
WHY DOES HE EXIST

Attached: bran.jpg (618x412, 45K)

Played by Sean Bean in a show with a huge fucking cast.

He's the real big bad, the Night King was trying to stop him. Screencap this.

Attached: lena_jungle_book.jpg (352x650, 73K)

What power? The dude is basically wikipedia with some spy drones. Ironically he'd be most useless against NK while a pretty powerful card in normal conflicts.

Now that'd be a decent twist. So it ain't happening.

Well, imo she honestly shouldn't have any subjects as she nuked the pope and is pretty brazen about having done so.

His closed-loop time travel is strong as fuck in any competent writing sense. I hate to bring up Harry Potter here but its timepiece bullshit was pretty good and proves that even closed-loop time travel is still really strong time travel.

are you saying that the character would have acted differrently from the source material if it was played by shitty actor?

perv

same. they did some ceramic shit in some museum of london too.

at this point, who would actually fight FOR Yea Forums cersei? She passed off her own bastard incest abominations as royalty. She mistreated her people with utter contempt. Her own 'smallfolk' in desperation were forced to turn to the faith to find a power and authority that had any sympathy or guidance for them. How does cersei respond? Bomb the equivalent of St. Peter's basilica to assassinate the equivalent of the pope. She killed the Tyrells who were really responsible for any popularity of her regime. Then she has the nerve to crown herself 'queen' completely unlawfully showing total disrespect to law and traditions that govern the whole society. Her subjects should storm the red keep and cannibalize her and her family.

that one came from friki and is legit

>Jon kills dany
Kek. I can already hear the bulldyke harpies screeching

>Muh throne by right (forget that Bob Baratheon beat dragon faggot for it)
>muh secret lineage (even though no knows about it)
>muh cersi

This.There were already riots in kings landings during Joffrey's rule. How the hell she has not been killed by rioting mob is beyond me. This could make for interesting plot point but this is D&D we are talking about.

Read till the end

Correct me if I'm wrong I've never been that good with the finer details of WW2 but did Switzerland host a meeting in their capital with the leaders of the Allied Forces, agree to aid them in the war effort against the Axis, with troops, then out and out not send those troops with no explanation given to the Allied Forces? Because if so fair enough but I can't imagine the Allies wouldn't have taken action if that were the case

right at the end nearly everyone on the planet "joined" the allies

So Switzerland didn't stay neutral during the war effort?

The fallout from her blowing up the equivalent of Notre Dame would be interesting. She thinks she's pulled a major political power move, instead she's slaughtered thousands of innocents and basically signed her death warrant by angry populace. It seems so fitting.
But no. Jaime is fine with it, she feels no regret over killing her uncle and son, and no one seems to care. And she actually fucking wins. It's like D and D took her AFFC/ADWD chapters literally.

because he's in the books, which stopped before it was explained why he's important
so he's in the show, but not important because it would take effort from the writers to come up with something interesting for him to do