TEN FUCKING YEARS OF BUILD UP

TEN FUCKING YEARS OF BUILD UP

Only to see Arya end it all with a "pshh kid nothing personell"...

What the fuck...

Attached: Screenshot (188).png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPTFqJrqtIA&feature=youtu.be&t=149
youtube.com/watch?v=2D__W3yJ3aU
youtu.be/BG9WVZ7zmog?t=140
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's very telling that so many people here would have had no issue at all if a MALE character killed him.

The Night King storyline isn't really over is it?

Great payoff to Aryas otherwise completely meaningless character

i wouldn't even care if arya killed him, its the way she killed him

no it's going to come back in the next 3 episodes AND be resolved again

if a male character had teleporter behind the night king and stabbed him just as he was about to win everyone would definitely be calling it. It's shit writing and the long night only last 1 fucking night.

He's gonna come back with Littlefinger and Stannis.

rolling for Jon becoming new Night King and killing everyone

>3 episodes left
>kill off NK this early
Didn't think they could fuck it up any further, guess they proved me wrong.

This, with Bohemian Rapsody playing.

Attached: 20190429_012133.jpg (306x317, 54K)

Imagine if instead...

>Grey Worm, Edd & Tormund die in the initial parts of the battle
>The people in the crypts are forced to flee from the rising dead and Tyrion uses Sansa's dragonglass dagger to save her after their moment. She reveals that she know a way out of Winterfell via the crypts
>The White Walker LTs actually engage in the battle. Jaime kills one with the help of Pod who dies in the fight. Brienne kills one and is injured and pulled to safety by Jaime. Arya kills one to save The Hound during his PTSD breakdown. Jorah kills one protecting Dany but is mortally wounded in the process. Davos is saved by Beric who sacrifices himself here to kill a White Walker
>The survivors flee to the crypts where they meet up with Sansa, Tyrion and the others and leave Winterfell with them, the warriors in the group keep fighting off old dead Starks as they flee.
>Theon still kills lots of Wights and sacrifices himself to protect Bran. >Bran is warging into Viserion so that Jon and Rhaegal can knock the NK off of his mount by injuring Viserion. >Rhaegal is still injured though and forced to land.
>Daenerys is forced to kill the injured and undead Viserion with dragonfire from Drogon to keep it from killing Jon and Rhaegal
>Now on foot, Jon makes it to the Godswood as the Night King is killing Theon and about to kill Bran. He intercepts the NK's sword blow and the two have a fight. Jon is injured but Rhaegal swoops in despite his injuries and rains dragonfire on the NK while Dany arrives on Drogon
>Jon grabs Bran and carries him to Drogon and they escape as Rhaegal runs interference for them. It is implied the dragon dies but it is left unclear
>Dany, Jon and Bran meet up with the other survivors south of Winterfell where the crypts exit
>The survivors look on as Winterfell burns and, having lost, head south to regroup before the true final battle
>Cut to black for several seconds
>Scene changes to the Golden Company marching up the King's Road to face the injured heroes

Attached: 4597036-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-game-of-thrones-the-others-fantasy-art-battle.jpg (700x393, 135K)

I would have no issue if you GOT fags would just die in a fire or leave Yea Forums for good

Correction, a MALE character that actually had weight and context to do so. The entire show is built on logical progression, foreshadowing, and twists that seem surprising until you've finally got all the pieces and realize it was an inevitability that was already discretely regarded beforehand. You realize that this episode was the first time Arya had even SEEN the undead, right? And in this same episode Arya was the one to kill the Night King.

Jaime saving Bran and killing the Night King would have brought their relationship full circle.

Jon saving Bran and killing the Night King would have brought his arc as the savior of man and last Targaryen male heir to its completion.

Clegane saving Bran and killing the Night King would have brought his arc from fire-phobic killer to redeemed man to its completetion.

Bran saving himself and killing the Night King would have actually given him some purpose as a character.

Brienne saving Bran and killing the Night King would have ultimately fulfilled her old oath to defend the Stark children to completion.

Theon saving Bran and killing the Night King would have quite possibly been the most fulfilling of arcs - going from the betrayer of the Starks and destroyer of Winterfell, to a coward prisoner trapped in Winterfell, to the savior of Winterfell, to its utmost completion.

I don't even give a shit Arya did it, I give a shit that it goes against the most basic element of good storytelling.

Attached: 1546550652775.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Have sex you delusional cunts.

trips wasted on a retarded nigger, for shame

Attached: 1542314847119.gif (364x339, 768K)

post tits

> touch bran in a dream
> ice marked
> grab quasimodo by the throat
> nothing

Attached: bow.gif (320x240, 2.62M)

>Have sex
No u

Attached: 1536673009931.png (1000x1000, 77K)

The ending of this episode pissed me off big time. Arya had trouble sneaking around those 10 or so undead in the library, so somehow she sneaks by ALL of the white walkers, the undead army, and is able to 12 story leap right at the Night King? And somehow the Night King forgot that humans have two hands?

Anyone's headcanon is better than this shit, D&D are historically retarded

psh

I believe the asspull is that she used the face of a wight to sneak undetected.

Is S8 on course to be worse than S7 or S5 yet?

yes

THIS

take your hrt and go dilate

Probably. E2 was good but otherwise it's been bad so far.

it baffles me that people watch this show and don't understand this. Simply baffling.

i think it was starting off well...then....yea

Attached: Right.jpg (335x250, 26K)

Agree with all of this except that Sandor doing it would have made almost as little sense as Arya. It really should have been Jaime though. Jon should have fought the NK, been losing and then Jaime kills the NK. This would serve to complete his arc with Bran, bring full circle his arc with the Targaryens by saving a Targaryen King after killing one, AND it would have given new meaning to his Kingslayer moniker that has haunted him for so long.

Attached: 2c19c905646015700678048cb686b960.jpg (640x846, 93K)

Arya is the only real character who has been training to become a killer the entire series.
Makes sense that she kills the big bad.

what is more retarded
charging cavalry into woods
charging cavalry into pitch black nothingness

have sex incel

The question i have is why the fuck was it 80 minutes long? It was repetitive as fuck man

Don't think about it too hard.™

nope the job called for an assassin with stealth and precision, and it got one. This is just the part of the post-episode where we laugh at incels who have a problem with it

youtube.com/watch?v=qPTFqJrqtIA&feature=youtu.be&t=149

how original.
note the date of the video

Attached: Arya NK.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

if fucking bran teleported and killed him instantly i'd be just as mad

this is the big bad, built up for a DECADE. LOSES TO A TELEPORTING ANIME MOVE.

People liked it.

would have still been anticlimactic

NPC's liked it.

Remember when the wights killed Jojen with fucking fire bombs? Guess they forgot to pack those for the war

Grey worm is a coward.
I thought the unsullied were going to have a spartan moment and go down swinging while everyone else ran in through the gate.
That covered retreat was badass.
But then they all ran in too, somehow. Fucking awful.

This is also how Rey kills a guard in TLJ

Where have i seen that dagger drop before?

did she or someone do the same trick in a previous season?

Im not talking about the brianne fight, were her trick is complete different

Attached: 1556293137599.jpg (443x960, 30K)

That fucking Arya plays hide and seek with wights felt like filler to me. I guess it kinda makes sense as buildup for her killing the end boss.

this

also, how the fuck is Cersei going to stop Anime Arya from teleport killing her or her fleet?

>undead grunts can hear the blood hitting the floor
>entire army of white walkers can't hear her running through the snow to leap attack him
beautiful writing

*teleports behind you
*steals your hormons
>Shhh, nothin personnel, hon...

why is this board so infected with pieces of shit that reply to every post. stupid fucking cunt

yes its in star wars tfa, theres a webm going around with the comparison

not an argument. nice trips though

It was in thelatest Star Wars, cringiest action scene in the movie, dude hold her in chokehold from behind with plasma blade at her neck, so she drops her sword and he magically release her and she guts him.

This user understands dramaturgy.

This user does not.

if clegane or brienne killed the NK it would've been just as bad, despite completing a redemption arc (which is cliche as fuck), imho

Jon, Bran, or Jaime would've been the best

enjoy your woke parody show, tranny

exactly my thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=2D__W3yJ3aU

When did the show go from:
>Win because you're smart and have good strategy
To:
>Win because plot armor and asspulls

Goddamn it's so bad.

And we are left to guess...

>been training
lol, the others have been training their entire lives. She's a Mary Sue who becomes the deadliest assassin after... level 1 stick fighting.

No, it was established you can only wear the face of the living.

There must always be a lic....night king

Jon will get a dagger through his heart an be the new king.

about when tyrion left KL

When they ran out of GRRM

this

can't neck her because of plot armor

Attached: 14784565123.gif (500x385, 859K)

do you actually honestly believe anything remotely close to what you thing *should* happen within the context of this universe will actually happen in the show?

the books is all that matters now

but but but it wouldn't have given an example for young girls everywhere to follow

Why do kitties have such cute little front teeth?

That's what Lyanna Mormont was for, to show that little girls make piss poor warriors and should remain in the crypts where it was supposed ot be safe. They could have used a brave little cub down there and people died so she could be stronk

Holy shit this is hilarious! People still watch this shit?

It would have been fine if she didn't just teleport behind him. If she disguised herself as an undead that would have been better than this shit.

are you taking the piss? Is that really how they did it? Looks like something from a fucking fan film off youtube jesus

Winter Soldier, TLJ, and I'm sure several other talentless hacks that thought it looked cool.

That's not how stories work. Action happens to develop the story or the characters. If all you want is a logical chain of events, read a newspaper.

Ohnononono HAHAHAHAHA

glad i stopped watching this years ago what a joke

Attached: 1556531897059[1].webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Just watched the first 5 minutes of the new nu-charmed episode, and it's already more interesting than this shitshow.

Everyone here just watches it for laughs at this point, every time you think it can't get worse it does and normalfags just don't seem to realize how badly the quality has dropped. It's fascinating.

youtu.be/BG9WVZ7zmog?t=140

yes, for fucking real

this says a lot about our society.

youtube editors will fix it

Imagine if it happened like this
>John is hiding behind the debris while the undead dragon is spurting gatorade flames everywhere.
>Jump to other characters getting mobbed again and again but never actually dying for 15 minutes.
>NK walks up to Bran, there's a horde of zombies around them and the entire WW troupe
>Just as NK is grabbing his sword, Jon pops out from behind the Weirdwood tree
>Does a 360 spin with his sword and decapitates NK
This is basically what happened except with arya. Las we saw she was confined within some random room in the castle with The Hound and Red Lady while zombies was banging on the, presumably, only exit. Next scene she pops up behind NK and kills him. It's just a straight up ass-pull, there's no explanation at all.

No actually change that, would be more comparable if Jon literally fell down from the branches on top of NK, since Arya also just came flying out of nowhere.

Based and screenshotted

Would make more sense if Sam comically tumbled out of a tree and accidentally impaled the NK.

>Las we saw she was confined within some random room in the castle with The Hound and Red Lady while zombies was banging on the, presumably, only exit. Next scene she pops up behind NK and kills him. It's just a straight up ass-pull, there's no explanation at all.
If you watch the behind the scenes on youtube the directors say they hoped you'd forget about that scene and be surprised when she shows up out of nowhere.

I'm not smart, but I'm not that dumb user. Thought honestly it wouldn't surprise me if that was literally their plan, just bet on the audience forgetting what was going on.

if he was in the branches it would at least explain why the NK doesn't see him.

This is quite literally the worst thing I could think of when joking about the shitty ways they could kill off NK. Fascinatingly enough - they actually managed to make it even worse, by having a basically identical scene with the zombie giant a couple of minutes before.

It was their plan. They explicitly say so.

FARCRY 3 HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIN DORKY ASS FAG WRITERS LITERALLY STOLE THE BOSS FIGHT ENDING FOR VAAS FROM FARCRY 3

Azor Arya it is.

The problem is she teleports out of fucking nowhere and just kills him and that's it, it's this completely inconsequential scene that's over with

It's not just her either, a bunch of characters keep teleporting around during the battle

dont you dare soil FC3

Teleport kill is still better than some drawn out duel with clown choregraphy.

needs to be posted all over the place. right the fuck now. right fucking now.
seriously, like what the fuck?

Arya saving Bran brings her arc of being the last Stark warrior (Bran can't move, Sansa can't hold a weapon for her life and Jon isn't a true Stark anymore) and being able to protect her family after being training all her life (she was present when Ned, Robb and Catlyn were murdered); that without accounting the role that R'hllor has in this (Melisandre's foreshadowing, Beric's sacrifice)
It's not great writing, that's obvious, but pretending that Clegane's saving Bran makes more sense is utterly retarded

I wouldn't have minded Arya doing it if they did something clever. Like if Arya disguised herself as Bran, then as the Night King is about to kill "Bran" she stabs him in the neck or something. Then everything would make sense because they were just luring the Night King

and also it would at least involve shit she actually learned to do instead of just zipping by

How does it feel to be living in the worst timeline.
Every other parallel universe got a more satisfying episode today.

Jaime saving Bran would be the most fitting, since he did the entire oath with Caitlin to keep the Stark children safe. Have him get killed in the process, or even have some kind of joint effort by Arya and Jaime to take him down if they insist on having her deal the killing blow. Basically anything would be better than teleporting anime character out of nowhere kills him in one hit.

>TEN FUCKING YEARS OF BUILD UP
>mfw I realize it's actually been that long

Attached: 1428917657491.jpg (404x404, 48K)

Nah I’m not don’t worry, just pointing out the way arya drops the knife after getting blocked and grabbed, seeing it twirl through the air and land perfectly in her hand, is play by play, exactly the same Choreography as farcry 3, just withought the first person pov, and the fact that the biggest television show of all time, ripped on a scene from another work, is beyond ridiculous.

Fucking fags on Twitter are so disassociated with reality that they forget there are writers for the show, and personify the fuckin character, all like “Arya must’ve played FARCRY 3 heh heh” and aren’t pissed at the fact that the show conpletely ripped it off.

Also, anyone saying people are being political and anti feminist about this are ridiculous, just the same as people who are saying shit about it pandering to feminists, as there is literally a display of what happens when small, biologically weaker individuals such as The Mormont girl, go into battle.

Based, I haven't watched a single episode after season 4

He got Bran marked. Now, Arya as Theon that would have worked. But no fucking teenage mutant ninja moves please.

NK got cowabunga'd.

Would have could have should have

>be too lazy to write a good last season, hands too tired from counting all the shekels you made the past decade
>light bulb goes off
>"that's it!"
>settle for lazy writing, but have a female character do the move so no one important will dare criticize it

Based, easy way to effortlessly outsmart the crowd.

even if bran did some sort of warging bullshit to distract the night king for a second it would have been enough

this site complained when bronn did the same thing to save jaime from the fire and that whole interaction was fucking pointless in the end anyways

I cancelled my HBO Go subscription this morning after last night's debacle.

I'm literally NEVER going to watch the last 3 episodes after they shit on millions of fans.

>somehow sneaks behind him presumably not making any noise at all
>decides to scream like a retard in the moment of truth
just noticed something new to complain about

Attached: FFBBB978-E28B-42AC-8652-C7E33ECF347F.jpg (928x1050, 118K)

Attached: 1556519301049.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

tbf it didn't work in winter soldier

It's just TV after all.

Can't the white walkers literally hear a drop of blood? How the fuck did he not know she was nearby?

Attached: 1525632660745.gif (510x326, 1.01M)

holy shit

Oh no no no no no....

Attached: C0zJrZoXAAYlaxn.jpg (1200x680, 94K)

It was supposed to be Jon's fight. He was the watcher on the wall. The rightful heir to the iron throne that couldn't give two fucks about it. The song of Ice and Fire. Absolutely ridiculous that they give it to the meme.

this cant be happening

>Night King briefly touches Bran in a vision
>Bran gets burned
>grabs the hobgoblin by the throat
>nothing happens

>sees her drop the dagger
>doesn't do anything about it

>can throw spears with enough strength to instantly kill a dragon like 100m away
>can't snap her tiny little neck

Attached: 1526903942251.jpg (598x662, 85K)

it won’t be this way in the books at least

>he thinks fattie mcblob will ever finish the books

Attached: 1467371342905.jpg (419x480, 81K)

My job is a clown duck off

i’m going to suicide

Attached: 31BBA92B-0E18-4DD5-AFE8-E978C0182A60.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>villain with thanos-level buildup
>best acted/developed character dies to him like its nothing
>villain dies like a bitch to the worst character, to pander to normies who'll forget the whole show in a month
>literally the worst possible scene Yea Forums predicted: actually happened
>all magic plotlines and lore dropped without explanation or resolution
>waited 10 years for this
>only form of closure we'll ever get seeing as the books are never coming out

Attached: 1556534863824.jpg (285x379, 170K)

>the absolute state of things

Attached: 13240051_1533621430278240_1246750694550966193_n.jpg (480x712, 18K)

Have sex

here's a far better script

Attached: 1556535369923.png (1447x1447, 1.01M)

I remember when someone made a Night King edit of this image shortly after Baelish got killed.
It's actually so fucking uncanny that these ironic memes of the show are becoming a reality.

Attached: 1501541890282.jpg (529x464, 89K)

Good post

I can't see shit here

I have been a book fan since 2005. It makes me sad to read that and it makes me even sadder that I can understand you. I think even I could have written a better script for that fucking pivotal episode.

I don't give a fuck about that. But one episode and Long Night is finished? Now that was pod racing.

lmao this technique is gonna be a trend now in hollywood? top kek
how people eat this shit?

>training to become a killer
you mean getting beaten with a stick, mopping floors and cleaning bodies with a rag? some training that is

Jaime would have trully be the most kino one

I unironically like nu-charmed. Idk if I'm punishing myself but I like seeing how far they would go to sjw the hell out of it.

have sex

Kill yourself

The whole point of faceless men is they steal dead peoples faces. Thats why people donate them retard.

anyone got a webm of arya running from the hall after she speaks to melisandre?

My first reaction after this scene was to google how many episodes this season actually has. I always saw the nightking as the ultimate boss, the thing that gets defeated at the very end and now we get cersei instead?

>gets smacked with a stick a few times
YES AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, NOW I AM TRULY NO ONE AFTER ALL FINALLY

Holy shit, someone turned my post the other day into an image macro. Cool.

No retard it was the children of the forrest killing the wights with firebombs. jojen was stabbed to death by half a wight.

if thats all it took to kill him it makes jon snow and everyone else beyond the wall look like a retard. why didnt they just shoot dragon glass arrows until one grazed and killed him

based

>Arya kills Littlefinger, the mastermind of the entire political wars
>Arya kills Night King, the embodiment of the magical threat that everyone ignored
>Theories floating around that Arya will be the one to kill Cersei, the defacto final boss and the protagonists' evil counterpart

What the fuck. When did D&D decide Arya was so special? Smh.

Attached: 300px-RandyllTarly_by_Kevin_McCoy.jpg (300x420, 47K)

Heh reminds me of rei killing that red guard in tlj.

Attached: 1556284422226.jpg (690x1024, 52K)

SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dune did it first

>pshh kid nothing personell
We made so many jokes about this.
The mad men actually made it happen.

Is there a TV show character stronger than Arya Uchiha?

Keep in mind, I'm talking about Faceless Man Arya Uchiha with the Blood of The First Men, the Greensight, a perfect Valyrian Steel blade and the ability to move silently and change her face at will.

>Arya character is just being a killer
I fucking hate what they have done to her

Imagine if they gave consequences and backlash for her juvenile as fuck fantasy of becoming this super cool assassin that can just "nothin personnel" her way out of every scenario.
Except they pander to it :\

God I wish Jaime would have killed Dany during his charge and the Waif would have killed Arya during the stabbing.

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x336, 8K)

I'm fine with Arya killing him, just as good a choice as any. My Qualm was the manner in which he was killed.

The episode should have ended when NK raised the dead around Jon.

The next episode should have been the NK making his way to Bran and most of the main cast (at least the hound, Gendry, Jon, Brianne, Pod and Jon) seeing him running in there to help Theon before the NK can make his way in. Queue the scene with Brandon telling Theon he is a good man and he thanks him for his service, Theon thinks all is lost until most of the main cast come in and start beating them back. Then there should have been a wicked crazy fight under the weirwood tree, the main cast going hand to hand with the walkers or something equally epic. While they're all fighting the walkers, the others appear with the NK. The NK casually strolls up to Brandon like he does, the main cast try to fight their way to him but the wights block for him one by one. As the NK reaches Bran he is alone (all the other wights have turned away from him to fight.) Theon charges out of know-where and tries to stab him but gets killed the way he does. Then the scene with Arya happens.

It would have felt way more epic and her sneaking behind him would have felt more deserved/plausible.

For a TV show it was a long on-screen battle so I understand why they shortened it but it really should have been a proper movie length battle of two hours.

Remember when the show actually played things straight and things DID have consequences. Tywin remembers.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x239, 1.06M)

Awful

Arya killing NK is fine, but the way that it was done was absolute horseshit.

It should have been a collaborative thing. Jon gets him off his dragon and slays the dragon. Bran should have been used as a locator for the the NK instead of him being bait. Theon + Arya (who sneaks in unknowingly to the audience and Theon's group) + Elite Ironborn are sent in as a hit squad. Theon and his squad fails but almost gets him, but Arya swoops in and saves the day.

Oh have Theon and his group fight his lieutenants so that we can actually see them in action since we've been being hyped up about them.

Cut out the stupid Arya being a ninja scene it was fucking retarded

if she killed him through "fair 1v1 combat" people would bitch about how she shouldn't be able to 1v1 the big villain of the show. there's literally no way she could've killed the NK without incels bitching about it

the issue isn't even that she killed him, it's that the NK is already dead and we have 3 more filler episodes left to end the show

yes yes, call everyone sexists and make up reasons why they didn't like the ending

that's the only way to defend this shit writing.

ALSO WHEN SHE WAS UNDER THE TABLE BLEEDING WHY DIDNT SHE PUT HER HAND UNDER THE BLOOD SO IT WOULDNT MAKE NOISE?

I remember her becoming blind for killing Merin "Too old" Trant. When her revenge plot actually had some emotion other than smug.

I know there are a bunch of hipster faggots who say the show went down hill after S1, but really it was after S4 that it truly became shit. S5 also marked the point where the show started to overtake the books, and that's no coincidence. D&D are fucking frauds.

Oh and if Bran can't be directly told to locate the NK because of muh be vague all the time.

Just make it so Tyrion uses his massive intellect to trick the 3ER or loophole his way into it. They had that whole conversation string that went nowhere so why not use it.

God damn it, I'm getting angry thinking of how stupid this episode was.

YouTube tier.

This episode was fantastic, i can't even be mad at Arya killing the night king. I really thought all of them would die at some point in the episode, and that the end would be a tragedy with mankind starting back to zero or something. Melly's death scene at the end was pure kino, so were the shots of the dragons in the cloud.

Why didn’t they just fire dragon glass powder out of a confetti cannon?

>This episode was fantastic
That's the worst part about it though. Right before nothin' personnell, I was saying to myself, "I don't agree with everything in this episode but holy shit they may have saved the series depending on how this ends" and then it happened.

So what happened to writers for TV and movies?
I remember a huge dip in overall quality after the strike, but nowadays it's laughable how bad it is.

Same with video games

Before the target audience were incels with a somewhat high IQ

Now the target audience is NPC's

>decade of build up
>didn't see ANY ACTION AT ALL FROM THE WHITE WALKER GENERALS (I think this part annoyed me the most desu, we saw 100 of them at the end of EP 2.
>didn't get to see what ice powers any of the WWs had
>turns out there was no twist to NK and he actually did want to kill bran because he was a hard drive or some lame fucking excuse for a motivation
>gets killed by a little girl even though he couldve thrown her into another dimension with his previously seen super strength

Just when I thought I was being too cynical thinking the show isn't that good, I was proven completely and utterly right and it's trash.

top post

At least it was done better with Arya, shit looked fake and scripted AF with Rei.

based firestarter

>killed by a little girl even though he couldve thrown her into another dimension with his previously seen super strength
err no arya is stronger, in universe she's the quickest character and one of the most physically powerful

That would have been based.

incels btfo

But she is an assassin, not a warrior. It doesn't make sense for her to be involved in a actual war, her arc would be better placed in the political struggle of humans.

People are not human. God meant humans to be 140 iq or more

Based.

it replaced females crabbing with legs and throwing opponents away move

Really the problem comes from the thematic and storyarc disconnect. Arya's whole arc is avenging everyone who wronged her, the NK is a whole different storyline that resonates and relates with certain characters and not others.

And that's a good thing
#getthestrap

So what did the night king want? Why were they attacking?

Almost shot for shot. What a bunch of shit

season 8 is like eating subway meal but midway you realize someone shit on between it and theres still 3 more bites to finish it. nobody going to eat the rest, they throw it to trash where it belongs.

Holyshit that's one of the most overused unispired shit in movies/ Vidya
The "I'll drop it and catch it with the other hand"

Slay Keren yaaaas

Oh what could and should have been.
Fuck D&D. This show was great S1-S4. Then it was average. Now it is hot garbage.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Isn't that what Rey did fighting the red soldier in Last Jedi? Dropped her sword into her other hand?

Why did we see visions of King's Landing in winter? The prophecies and greensight mean nothing now, all speculation over the years which was the only thing fun about the series has been insulted and proven to be a waste of time. It boils down to D&D discussing the shift in the awful S5 "we decided it had to be Arya who does it during that time"... "we don't care we just want a zombie polar bear!"

Arya's character arc is messier than what you'd expect in True Blood, she was just an emotionless serial killer

You're describing the past 3 seasons, season 8 is the last bit you throw in the trash. By that point everyone already knows it's shit

This was what she got in return for agreeing to appear naked.

Bullshit
Beside the fact Aria is annoying af
Killing of the biggest baddest antagonist of the series with "suprise stabby stab" is fucking gay

and normies and boomers will defend this, but talk shit on anime. this is bad anime tier shit.

Need someone to photoshop Dr. Strange opening a portal for her. Seriously, I would have been fine with the avengers showing up at this point.

This is the most reasonable explanation.

>enjoy watching the episode at first because it was actually a pretty cool battle
>finish it and begin to think about the plot and start to feel absolute disgust
Especially that fucking moment Clegane is acting like a little bitch until he sees Arya acting like a strong woman and he mans up. God fuck this series.

Attached: bran heli.png (1284x708, 915K)

But she strong woman slay op. Just accept women and little girls are stronger and smarter than men.

this

Calm down lady you’re a faget

Where will GoT rank in the hierarchy of shows that went from great to absolute shit in spectacular fashion?

Attached: 5872143-27nxm.gif (437x246, 1.88M)

7 was a complete dumpsterfire and the first 2 episodes of this season were inoffensive, so it's not there yet.

He resembles the next day with a change of heart and retires to Benidorm

Jews do the writing now. Name one classic text written by a Jew.

>Especially that fucking moment Clegane is acting like a little bitch until he sees Arya acting like a strong woman and he mans up. God fuck this series.
I really liked that moment at first.
>Clegane surrounded by fire sees his surrogate daughter scared and injured, running from death
>mans up to conquer his fear
But then of course, his fear wasn't fire. It was just death cause apparently he's a little bitch and fuck character development. And Arya only seemed scared but then immediately turned back into a badass killing machine...

Put me in the screencap.

Why even bother with 3 more episodes? we know for a fact that Arya can teleport and kill cersei and anyone she wants, so any outcome that isn't the predictable dany on the throne with cersei dead is just unbelievable at this point and would be retarded

What is #1?

It’s head cannon now

did he No Scope it?

No one should 1vs1 the NK and live, john should have 1vs1 the NK just to die and then 5 or so important characters should have rushed the NK (or 30000 un named character because thats how D&D balance it) and as they are killed then and only then arya comes runing and does his trick, that would have been kino, no one no matter how good they try get to touch the NK no matter how much adventage they have, until arya comes runing and does his anime bullshit, she is an assasin so i would let it slide and it would have been actually kino that arya kill him and john dies, because it implies that the god of fire lost his champion but the champion of the god with many faces actually success

Ok here's my theory and if they do this I'll be ok with this garbage.

What if the night king exists as long as bran exists. So he'll come back shortly but they won't be expecting it this time because they think he's dead. Or better yet the mark he gave bran is basically allows him to resurrect in brans body.

God there has to be something to redeem this shitshow. Fuck what a disappointment.

No, it's actually the opposite that the show did it if anything. People are just pissed a character with absolutely zero connection to the Night King did it. It served absolutely no purpose other than killing the character and ending the battle.

If Theon had done it, it would have been an act of redemption saving the family he betrayed. If Sandor did it, it would have represented him probably using fire as a tool and over coming his fears. If Jon had done it there was already a personal connection and rivalry to the Night King. If Dany had done it, it would have been in vengeance for her lost dragon he brought back and used as a puppet. If it was Tormund even, he'd have done it for the sake of everyone he lost at Hard Home. Do you understand? There were other characters more appropriate.

It wasn't thematically appropriate or poetic in any kind of way, it was just GIRL POWER because Arya is now a Mary Sue character.

It's hilarious how they thought Jorah should go out giving his life for Dany, yet when it came to Arya they thought fuck it, let her kill the Night King because of a 49 second conversation she had with Mel in season 3.

People are absolutely correct to be put off by this. It just didn't fit.

Attached: not worth buying now.jpg (795x1200, 133K)

Just when you thought they couldn't top the Beyond the Wall episode in terms of shit writing...

Melisandre taught Arya the instant transmission technique.

Season 4 was last good season. As soon as show became popular with normietards, HBO stormed the showset and forced D&D to write and direct in a more normie appealing style.
Hence the gradual shitfestening that's been building up in a creeping turd style over the past 4 seasons.

Protocols

Thats what you get for watching tv shows you retarded subhuman.

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
Is this the new thing from leftshits? Not actually addressing anything; just creating hypotheticals and straw men?

incel

This is the most Jewish timeline

GoT undead suck anyway.

The whole MUH DRAGENASS WEAPONS INSTA KILL THE UNDEAD shit really made them pretty balls. Show has too many asspulls.

> post 4th season GoT
> not women's tv show
lmao, you need to stop living in denial, user.

Why is it so dark? I can't see anything.

Have sex

holy fuck, literally any of these. Best would have been Theon fighting properly, getting mortally wounded and then Jon stepping in for a final fight.

Just as Jon is losing, on the floor and about to be stabbed by the night king, have a dying Theon toss him longclaw for one last swing that ends it all

jaime saving bran would have been kino

t.stopped watching after season 5

Jon or Bran are the only characters I would have accepted killing him. Both of them have had their stories building up to this exact moment. Arya has no fucking business being the one to do it.
Hack writing.

wait then what was that weapon for?

the one that arya asked to make.

>Arya recites names of people she swears revenge on all series

Oh and the Night King, the most powerful being known to man, as a bonus.

"She seemed like the best candidate provided we weren't thinking about her."

Christ, even the comments from the producers seems like a joke on the way it went.

Attached: laughing cat.jpg (1024x860, 83K)

Couldnt have said it better myself. someone screencap this. this man explained it the best

Attached: 1512294338431.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

the lolocaust

>Jaime and Brienne fighting their way through the Night King.
>In the all the chaos, Jaime ends up fighting the Night King alone and ends up getting stabbed through the chest.
>Looking back, seeing Brienne with horror in her eyes.
>Jaime's sword falls to the ground.
>The camera changes to the Knight King's face A change of emotion as he looks down.
>Jaime's hands are now on each side of the Knight King. All his last strength in his grip.
>Jaime’s look still on Brienne. Eyes fixed. No other movement.
>"End it. Knight."
>Brienne’s hands shake. Her sword lifts. One more charge.
>Her sword stabs Jaime through the back and all the way through the Night King.
>The only man to ride North
>The man with no honor
>The King Slayer

Never having any of this

Plus
>Cersei when she learns about this
>Maybe blaming herself for not sending all her troops too
>Maybe feeling even more hate for everyone in the North
>Maybe even wanting to end it all after thinking about Jaime’s last desire to defend all the living

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

welp 3 more episodes to go. I'll be glad when it's all over.

I would’ve forgiven Dabid if they’d just put this scene

Attached: D1F46CCE-2EA1-4D8D-8D44-FE942060586A.png (1886x288, 107K)

Hey what the fuck was bran doing with those birds, having them shit on the bad guy army as they marched?

Attached: red-pills.jpg (1200x800, 805K)

Theon distracting the NK with that charge, and Arya stepping from the WW circle and killing NK and removing the face would have been fine. She literally ran, jumped so fast no one saw her and did a shitty knife trick that was in Far Cry and Last Jedi.

The retards praising D& D will never understand good writing. They treat GoT like WWE or a football game. Just a "WHO WILL WIN????" Social gathering with bets. To them, its literally a sports game and the characters are just teams they support, nothing more

Why did people take to this show so much, anyway?

Grabs Bran by the hand. Leaves a mark on him.

Grabs Arya by the throat. Fucking nothing.

Because it would kill off main characters. It only get massively popular after the Red Wedding. Coincidentally it turned to shit after the following season ended and it just went to pandering to idiots.

best post

A blessed post.

HE WASN'T EVEN ON THE LIST

Fuck me I suck ass at writing. Writing twice "Knight King"

Attached: shame.jpg (1228x1818, 956K)

this is our world now honk honk

>guard just stands there stationery with the weapon instead of following through with the pressure that would've been going against the hand when she lets go

Attached: 54207540_2300704059987503_7417077305199034368_n.jpg (443x444, 15K)

Have sex, incel

>implying the books would be any different

Attached: 1342823113018.jpg (288x288, 26K)

based. no idea why everyone is going on about sexism. we don't care that it was Arya, but more about how she did it.

>10 years of fucking build up for Cleganebowl just to have Sandor unceremoniously killed off screen

D&D literally took a shit on the entire franchise with this episode. Absolutely guaranteed the show will end with Jon and & Dany living happily ever after with Arya as the head of the Kingsguard and le meme midget and Varys making epic quips at the Small Council given how shitty this fucking hack writing has gotten.

I have to finish reading ASOS, AFWC, and ADWD now because of this. Fuck D&D.

Can't believe Edd died for this shite.

Well....
Atleast the Cleganebowl is still confirmed....

She developed the powers of flight and invisibility out of nowhere when ten minutes ago she couldn't move through a library without difficulty
Lose weight

I've only watched the first season of the show but I swear that the combat there was far more brutal than this.

Do any of you people actually go out there and antagonize the fans of the show? I mean take all this seething rational hatred and actually challenge literally everyone out there who seems to ignore these details?

Not to discourage you who are thinking about it but it doesn't fucking go anywhere. Because they'll just tell you that they don't want to think about it or worse, ridicule you for thinking too much about it. The show is pretty much porn at this point, pressing some buttons in their lizard brains.

Attached: 1541929911884.gif (320x281, 984K)

>Dany and Jon sit the Iron Throne together.
>Everybody celebrating in the throne room.
>Night King walks in.
>Like the end of fucking Hot Fuzz.
>Everyone panics.
>Arya: "Pssht. Thought I already dealt with you, shitlord."
>Kills him again.

It couldn't possibly be that nothing about her plot had anything to do with the night king, could it? No. It's that "she's a girl".

womyn stronk, counter argue that

Attached: tw-oBcQI_.jpg (318x318, 12K)

this meme comic is years old, and yet the future it predicted has come to pass.

What a strange timeline we live in.

Attached: arya meme prophecy fulfilled.jpg (647x960, 75K)

Bollywood-tier

sneedcel

it was kind of obvious this would happen, it's the worst storyline in the show, might as well get it over with.

Most of Hollywood is just as retarded. I haven't really done it with GoT but when I try pointing out massive plot holes and shitty writing to people with other movies/series they often say I'm right but they don't really care either way.

People generally just don't give a shit about any deeper meaning in a story or any logic behind it. Basically they're just NPC's, at least when it comes to their goy media. The only good thing about this is that when Hollywood tries to insert some propaganda message in their movies it rarely reaches their audience as it bounces off their brain just like the rest of movie.

>Arya had trouble sneaking around those 10 or so undead in the library
She had a concussion from slamming her head first into the ice slicked floor, then again seconds later into a corner exiting a doorway, they make a point of showing the big wound on her head and how fucked up she is in the moments immediately after.

She recovered her senses with the lord of light's blessing after regrouping with the Hound, Berric and Mellisandre and claimed dominion over her skills once more.

YASSS KWEEENS

Attached: 2019-04-29 10_49_57-Start.png (637x363, 262K)

What the fuck do you think all those people with swords did all their life? The Dothraki, Jaimie, Brienne, The Hound, Jorrah, even Jon? Why the hell do you think one year of training as an assassin, not a worrior, makes her so much more qualified than people who trained their entire lifes to kill and have actually seen combat more than once?

She should have worn Bran's face and then got up from the chair.

dead people faces, not undead people faces

I hate that quasimodo looking bitch

this user gets it, it could have been kino as fuck

Normies literally do not care. /pol/ was frighteningly right about the NPC meme, no wonder it was banished away so quickly.

This shit is "hype" for the average idiot who has no real inclination to ever take the show more seriously than an hour of popcorn entertainment to kill time with.

D&D can't lose.

Attached: 123143539956.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

Imagine how disappointing the books will be after 30 years of build up.

If they get finished.

>take the show more seriously than an hour of popcorn entertainment to kill time with.

>take the show more seriously

Autism.

Definitely better than wot we got

You've never taken any medium seriously in your life? Like a good book or TV show, really? You realize you just outed yourself as a raging pleb?

I understand not taking GoT seriously, as it's not a good show, but you should be able to understand that there's people who actually like some things enough to to invest themselves into it.

You're an idiot, my dude. No amount of shitposting can change that now.

Imagine being Gendry in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maisie Williams you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your 'Sloth from the goonies' looking, static CGI titties having ass. I would totally impregnate you," when all I really wants to do is go back to the forge. Like seriously imagine having to be Gendry and not only have to make out with this inbred looking Britbong as she flaunts her abhorrent figure in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting face but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's ALL GROWN UP NOW and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to have her disgusting, British dentures rammed down my throat as her sweaty ass mounts me; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of sweaty Forge daddies your ENTIRE CAREER. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "voluptuous" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. The ass she constantly causes the entire Social Media landscape to physically heave whenever she "graces us" with one of her disgusting "lewd" pictures. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could forge a sword that would decapitate this whole room, but you lie there and endure, because you're Roberts Bastard. You're not going to lose your right to the throne over this. Just bear it Gendry, just fucking bear it..

If it can have a worse ending than Dexter that would be a amazing.

The genre is called "fantasy" for a reason. No, I don't take it seriously. I'm here for entertainment. This isn't the fucking Sopranos.

Inb4 it's not even the worst ending in the got show
The actual finale will be so much worse

Attached: nothingpersonnel.png (1200x1781, 1.26M)

Attached: ss (2019-04-29 at 12.13.47).png (571x488, 53K)

>using the sopranos as an example of a serious work
Ey, I also like my crime stories with some pulp.

Attached: tony.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Rather than catch the stupid bitch and look at her, since he's powerful enough to throw a spear hundreds of meters into the air and shit on a dragon maybe he could have just crushed her neck with his fucking hand when he caught her or even tossed her aside.

Why do villains like to just hold heroes when it would take them a slight hand movement to deal a killing blow?
Don't they realize that is just going to get them stabbed?

Honestly would've preferred NK and Arya saying that. Straight up rip off Eowyn and the Witch King and shortly after Christopher Tolkien comes out with another unpublished book covering Gondor's taxation system. George would never be able to recover.

It was just anticlimatic desu, i wouldve liked if first Jon and NK had a brief battle and Jon got his petite ass kicked, then Jamie joins and gets his ass also kicked, then the big lady joined and got her ass kicked and finally Arya sneaks and stabs him just like she did.

There was no intensity to the fight they wer teasing for 7 years.

>Extremely obvious b8 with over a dozen (you)s
And it's not even summer... This board is worthless

Attached: 0ezv3exe3nm11.png (512x512, 143K)

Imagine if characters were written with any amount of consistent strength, and he he just crushed her neck as soon as he caught her.

NPCs are the core fanbase of GoT, it owuld have been an economic backlash changing the final

I clapped

>GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
truly a breathtaking piece of fiction

Attached: GABAGOOOOOOL.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Based and Redpilled.

If they've been building up the Night King for ten years, he's fucking nothing compared to Cersei.

It’s because your a fucking moron

Dex > Str

Lol
I'd unironically take any ending too
Why didn't she say anything.
Why didn't witch king say a single word even his minions can scream death rattles
>he rattles die as he strangles her
>she tries to do said dagger drop but he sees it and it fails
>she dies and turns into a undead ninja assassin
>real finale is the next 2 episodes with our hero's picking off his 2nd 3rd and 4th in command lotr shadows of war nemesis system style
>finale is him getting all the way to cerci and lanissters castle killing her and having John snow and danries killing him as they leap off their dragons onto him screaming ahhhhh like some sort of anime
Holy fuck my retarded head Canon is better than a billion dollar TV show lol

>incel

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 5K)

Or going onto a african headlice forum to write your post

It was supposed to be Jon, and it was supposed to be 1 on 1 fight. This was his literal destiny and entire character arc of the whole series from minute one. And in the books, if the fat faggot ever finishes them, it absolutely still will be. They robbed him of it for MUH GIRL POWER and MUH SUBVERSION. Everything Jon did and went through, including being resurrected, was just made completely pointless just like whatever the fuck Bran's story is.

>We'll be right back

Attached: looks at the camera.png (1920x1054, 1.67M)

*teleports behind you*

>night king meets bran
>after 10 seconds of looking at his eyes night king kneels before bran
>the rest of the white walkers kneel as well
>episode ends

This is the best post in this thread

Maisie is sleeping with DnD

It's kinda sad that anons in a Malasyan Basket-Weaving Forum have better ideas than """"proffessional"""" writers and storytellers.

That's because those """professionals""" only have their jobs because of Jewish nepotism and scheming, not actual qualifications and talent. Pretty simple stuff. Some people here have the education and skills necessary to succeed at that job but will never get the chance because they aren't Jewish and don't know anyone who could open those doors for them.

Would have been kino, I was hoping for it when the NK was approaching Bran.

Have Sex you fucking incel.

Attached: 345274958239456.png (375x484, 202K)