/got/ general

cute Dany edition

previous

Attached: Game of Thrones - Season 8 Episode 4 - Preview (HBO).mp4_snapshot_00.23_[2019.04.29_05.47.01].png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/tv2/1556506721/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/tv2/1556506721/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bghsfr/potential_spoilers/
youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4
youtube.com/watch?v=cG8YdwCVZSc
youtube.com/watch?v=ksTqLXLUvQ4
m.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes/?season=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2ch's opinion on Episode 3

egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/tv2/1556506721/

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/tv2/1556506721/

Attached: japs on episode 3.jpg (836x1000, 285K)

Oh no the wights are climbing my dragon
AHHHHHH SAVE ME JORAH

Thanks Rian Johnson for ruining my favorite things

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Why didn't the NK just
>stay far back, safe inside comfy fog
>every few minutes, ride his dragon to the frontlines
>resuscitate entire army (+ newly acquired dead)
>retreat back to comfy fog
>repeat until battle is won
????

>Jons entire fucking story was leading up to fighting the NK
>D&D would rather SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS and write an awful mary sue moment for Arya instead
>whole character arc about finding out who he is >melissandre drops the pill and tells him he's the chosen hero
>he finds out he's actually on the lineage of the Azor Ahai
>arya kills the NK instead, for absolutely no reason

What's even his purpose now

Attached: 1556508655472.jpg (640x434, 37K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME THOROS

Attached: beric2.png (470x601, 218K)

>Winterfell is destroyed and undefendable
>Have to leave remaining women and children there
>Northerners regroup and march south to meet Cersei's army on equal footing
>Danaerys gasses everyone to death
>Wins battle flat out
>Many deaths on other side
>Jon brings it up with her that she can't just burn everyone
>A ruler needs a kingdom to rule
>Danaerys ignores him
>Jon puts his foot down and reminds her that he is the rightful heir
>The only thing she has left to offer (dothraki dead, unsullied mostly dead) is the dragons
>yfw Jon doesn't even want to use them
>Leave the room/tent like a bitch and doesn't finish convo (probably at the twins by now)
>Jon continues to march south
>Battle around King's Landing
>Cersei is safe on Iron Islands
>Jon fighting battle, siege is taking a toll on them but is advantageous due to their lesser numbers
>Iron fleet comes from the shore and fucks with the siege
>Looks like we're about to lose until Danaerys comes in at the last moment and gasses all the boats
>Gasses all of Kings Landing to spit in Jon's face
>Most are dead and she sits on a burning throne with ashes everywhere
>Jon goes into the throne room
>"Dany why did you do this?"
>"Why didn't you? You claim to be the true heir yet here I am, sitting on the throne. You would have died at Winterfell without my dragons and you couldn't take King's Landing without my dragons. What use are you to me?"
>Jon believes the dragons have served their purpose and there is no point in them existing anymore
>All they do is make more violence
>Jon flies his dragon to Iron Islands
>Talks with Euron and Cersei, convinces them Dany is just like the mad king
>Cersei: "I knew I was right"
>Euron : "I said I would bring you a dragon! This is a dragon!"
>Jon believes the dragons have served their purpose and there is no point in them existing anymore
>Jon and Cersei team up to take down Dany
>After they kill her Jon reveals he's the true heir
>Jon marries Cersei and she kills Euron

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.30.48 AM.png (1732x1252, 2.48M)

why does a transformers sound effect play everytime a white walker is killed?

Attached: 1556330448681.jpg (591x559, 420K)

SEND DEM DOTHRAKI TROOPS IN FIRST THEYLL STOP THEM

Attached: E3C567B8-8203-4B78-A637-1F0651CC2617.jpg (478x523, 11K)

Seriously how did the crypt skeletons manage to overpower and kill the humans?

Attached: Skelly.jpg (340x879, 28K)

HOW CRINGY the next episode will be when the """Heroes""" come to the goblin to celebrate with her and making her feel the BIGGEST BADASS but the little shit will just act like its a normal work day shit for her.

>Dies like a cross

Did Snyder direct this?

Attached: 1556507094937.png (470x601, 212K)

>jorah doesnt even get a last words

Attached: 1517165432370.jpg (645x716, 56K)

>You do nothing Jon Snow

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 29K)

I enjoyed the dragon shaking her dumbass off and just leaving, he was waiting for the dumb cunt to command him to fly and he just said fuck it

WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM. WHY DID NONE OF THE WIGHTS OR WHITE WALKERS STOP HER. HOW THE FUCKED DID SHE HAVE THE SPEED TO JUMP UP BEHIND HIM. WHERE'S WOLF. WHY DID THE WHOLE LIVING ARMY DIE EXCEPT THE MAIN CHACTERS? WHY DID THE GIANT NOT KILL LYNNA? WHAT WERE THE WIGHTS DOING IN THE GREAT HALL FOR TWENTY MINUTES WITH THE HOUND AND THE RED PREIST? WHY DID THE MAIN CHARACTERS GET PILED ON BUT NOT KILLED? WHY DID EVERYONE IN THE CRYPT LIVE FOR TEN MINUTES? WHY DID BRAN JUST WATCH THE BATTLE? WHY DID THEON CHARGE INTO THE NIGHT KING? WHY WAS THIS EPISODE MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I don't what to say anymore. I kept my expectations low and am still disappointed.

Attached: 1434061848322.png (508x500, 536K)

Have sex

SANSA AND TYRION SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEMSELVES
SAM SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE CRYPT AND PROTECTED HIS FAMILY
I COULD HAVE WRITTEN A BETTER EPISODE WITH A FUCKING MARKOV CHAIN TEXT GENERATOR

>You do nothing Jon Snow

Attached: 1555955831803.jpg (2560x1440, 225K)

Azor Stannis

Attached: 1434204784063.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

The best claim to the throne and conflict with Dany. That's literally fucking it. And he never had any interest in sitting on any throne to begin with. It's horse shit.

>they are surprised Arya killed the embodiment of toxic male behavior
>in a show about female empowerment
lmao

>show's supposed to promote strong women
>writes out Robb's female kingsguard

feels bad man

YASSSS QUEEEEEEN SLAYYYYYYY

Attached: nothing personnel king.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

who else /teamcersei/?

Attached: 1550785876620.jpg (725x1080, 284K)

STAAAAAAANNNNNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What was your favorite things?

>You do nothing Jon Snow
Based nips

Attached: Egg.jpg (500x434, 30K)

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Attached: ftdm.png (1586x786, 725K)

AWW RIGHT IN THE SNOWBALLS ARYA-SAN

BASED NIPPON

He pretty much has to be king in the end after this, right? You steal his epic moment from him he's got to have that at least.

I'M FUCKING MAD NOW

Attached: 1343923865935.png (320x683, 89K)

Threadly reminder that there will be no actual succession crisis between Dany and Jon. At best it'll be important for 1 episode, and will end with some lame cop out compromise

Attached: 1496262822485.jpg (635x466, 85K)

BEST

BOY

Attached: D5SePpDWkAAol7X.jpg (1199x561, 98K)

Did you not see the trailer? Everyone is magically alive again. They have practically the entire unsullied army just marching around in Winterfell.

congrats on ur achievement, literally became worse than the walking dead LOL

Pure kino

this but unironically

The worst frame in television history.

Attached: file.png (980x546, 538K)

"You do nothing Jon snow"

I fucking love nips. Reminds me of that 2ch screenshot translation where they're talking about wanting to play Total war : warhammer and it devolves into them talking about how cool skeletons are

>Arya killing the NK subverted my expectations

I mean do you actually watch the fucking show?

wasnt she more the commander of all the mormont soldiers? i dont remember her being robbs bodyguard.

Breeding&kitchen work for YAAAAAAAAS.

he'll bow a lot too

>John Denasa Sasei dead sansa and tirion sit on the throne

of course japs are rooting for the midget

Attached: 1530644924675.jpg (384x256, 25K)

Please remember that normies screeched in arousal at this scene.

Attached: 1556513123677.png (939x513, 624K)

Reminder that even feminist Washington Post is upset about Arya's scene

GUYS, I have a theory.

After season 7, GRRM refused to give them any more notes for a couple of reasons, probably one of those reasons being disappointment in the show.

So D&D needed two years to write the final season, to figure out wtf to do.

One of the first things they thought was "FUCK that azer ayy prophecy bullshit" and simply cut it hoping no one would know.

bro.. im such a jorah fag and it hurts...

Fuck you GRRM you fat fucking hack. I've waited over 10 years to find out what happens, and this is what everyone gets.

Jon and Ygritte should’ve stayed in the cave...

Attached: E4AD4B74-CF8C-4334-889A-E350921CBB14.jpg (630x315, 38K)

egg...

Attached: 1555792532051.png (419x409, 159K)

Attached: arya.jpg (1200x1781, 219K)

Remember when Jon was brought back to life?

D&D subverted expectations by having Arya kill the Night King

They will subvert expectations once more by having Euron pull a coup on Cersei, and defeat Jon/Dany/Tyrion.

White Walkers were Ice. Dany and dragons are fire. Euron will be the WATER that extinguishes them.

Final scene of the series will be Euron triumphant over all the corpses of the 'good guys'

Attached: Euron Will Pull An Unexpected Coup On This Lannister Slut Because That Is DnD Writing.png (1072x560, 685K)

>mary sue mary sue mary sue
a woman with power is not a mary sue. you may not remember but arya went through some shit to get her powers. fucking Yea Forums virgins

The episode makes sense.

I mean, really, it does. Season 1 started with Ned being "the main character". Everyone though he was gonna be the main character, gonna solve all the problems. And what happens to him? He dies. He's not the main character. He never was. That's not that kind of story.

Cut to season 8. Night King. The main villain. The big bad guy. The Great War. Well guess what? He's not a main villain. He dies. Cersei is the main villain and Euron with his big cock.

This show has REPEATEDLY trying to tell everyone it's not LOTR. This whole show, the whole theme is subverting your expectations.

"There's only one war that matters. The Great War, and it is here"

Said by a guy that was supposed to be the chosen one. Azor Ahai. But there was never Azor Ahai. He was never the chosen one, and there was never the great war. Just a big ass battle between Cersei that is just gonna sort of happen now.

The show begun with subversion and ended with subversion. That's what they always wanted to do. The only people that are fools are people who got baited.

There's a reason why David Benioff and DB Weiss were hired by Kathleen Kennedy. They operate on the same kind of thinking Rian Johnson does. Having your expectation subverted. Snoke never mattered just like Night Knight never mattered.

And now it begins. No, now it ends.

>The necromancer zombie king is coming, quick! Hide the cripples and the children in the graveyard with no guards! Surely they will be safe there

Attached: 1548615329319.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>You do nothing Jon Snow

Attached: 2457B4AA-5953-432E-B08A-F45036BD5350.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

be me
>jaimefag
>fight the stannis ahai fags for years
>fight the jon ahai fags for years
>fight the danny ahai fags for years
>fight the jorah ahai fags for years
>now we're all side by side hating on the show
Maybe the real azor ahai were the friends we made along the way?

>cavalry in front of the amy
>trenches behind the army
>trebuchets in front of the army
>trebuchets fire 2 times and then stop for no reason
>nobody manning the wall from the beginning
>cavalry charging into the dark
>using cavalry at all in a defensive position against dead people
>no war speech to boost morale
>no house banners to remind the viewers this a combined army of hundreds of houses
>ghost dying offscreen
>rhaegal dying offscreen
>arya *teleports behind you*
>dany and jon didnt use the dragons from the beginning of the battle to light the battlefield and let everyone know how many wights they`re fighting
>no defensive positions inside the castle in case the wights made it in
>hiding against an enemy that can revive the dead in THE FUCKING CEMETERY

and this is just the ones i can remember, there must be at least 100 more stupid things about this episode

god, its like they made this shit on purpose

>Jorah didn't even get a kiss before he lost consciousness
The ultimate cucking

It was pretty embarrassing, even more embarrassing that the only people with weapons were hiding from decrepit unarmed corpses while they munched on women and children.

i was hoping Dany would die so Jon could be free to bone Sansa, redheads are his thing

She was his bodyguard at the Twins. She dances with Robb and is pretty cute and then when the Red Wedding happens she's one of the first to die protecting her king.

>You do nothing Jon Snow

Attached: 1525783367452.png (2298x1676, 1.64M)

WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO DURING THE BATTLE THEN

>be arya
>train with the ""greatest swordsman" for a few days
>run off
>get carried around by one of the biggest and baddest dudes in Westeros and he doesnt rape you nor even touches you
>piss off to Braavos
>join some cult
>get smacked on the fingers sometimes
>become ninja
>get stabbed
>survive because ebin ninja skills
>go back to westeros
>kill old man and his family
>go to the north
>"oh we're fighting the undead? cool"
>kill the night king cuz badass
unironically one of the worst characters in the show and killing the night king was just the icing on the cake

dont get how r*ddit and dumb bloggers can say she's been through "a lot" compared to basically any other character

Attached: 145273681449023.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

I expected nothing and I'm still let down.

Attached: 1548563589651.png (394x360, 144K)

why are you reposting this cringe

THE NIGHT KING IS GOING TO COME BACK YOU MORONS

FOR FUCKS SAKE USE YOUR BRAINS

That was a really fucking boring episode.
I could barely see a thing and it was just an hour of mindless violence with almost no interesting spectacle.

reminder that this is what is going to happen

Attached: Euron Shown Behind To Make Him Look Subordinate To Cersei When He Really Is Not.png (1075x552, 733K)

BASSSSEDDDDDD

STANNNNNNNNNNNNNISSSS

Jon is a Mary Sue.

>All of a sudden a portion of the castle is in complete silence
>We get dumb shit like Arya throwing things as distractions, and sudden cuts of people appearing/disappearing

Loved Dany this episode. She really sold the fact her character had never swung a sword before.
10/10 acting.

Has Dany shown any grief over the death and injury of her dragons? Two are now dead and the other is injured.

dilate

>You do nothing Jon Snow
FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1434424223154.jpg (680x542, 24K)

Literally the entire next episode is gonna be people mourning the dead isn't it

THE EPISODE WASN'T BAD, ARYA'S KILLING OF THE NK WAS BAD BUT IT WASN'T TERRIBLE LIKE YOU JAIME FANBOYS ARE TRYING TO SAY, YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

Attached: 1555169905186.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Europeanon here did the ep ended up leaking yesterday or not

Attached: 1492241700553.jpg (447x444, 16K)

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bghsfr/potential_spoilers/

the guy who spoiled the arya vs night king said cersei loses the baby, cleganebowl happening, but also davos and grey worm dies? I think they changed that. Anyway, fuck freefolk.

>see thousands of Dothraki bounce off a massive wall of undead flesh
>realize there's no way a head on charge is a good idea
>fuck off until the plot resolves itself

Is Ghost the smartest character on the show?

Attached: to me Ghost.webm (640x480, 544K)

literally pointless

Attached: 1465397968300.jpg (640x633, 47K)

>beric and melisandre are dead because their purpose of defeating the night king is fulfilled
>jon snow is alive because...

Attached: 1513395800267.jpg (246x204, 5K)

Rhaegal didn't die he just wandered around in the snow for an hour

so there were leaks on the arya thing? what did they say of the last three episodes. put me out of my misery.

Attached: Bravo Jones.jpg (1920x1014, 153K)

Loved Dany this episode. She really sold the fact her character actually didn't feel anything legitimate for Jorah and was just putting on airs in his dying moments to make him not feel like shit.

>melissandre comes out of nowhere
>tells beric he died for this reason
>tells arya lol this is your moment, not Jons, even though I spent years with Stannis and Jon telling them it was their moment
>arya deus ex machinas the night king

Iktfb

Attached: 6A14368D-61A4-4B17-8C92-0B62BD8811A6.jpg (590x384, 54K)

After the battle of the bastards, I knew just how clueless the writers are in writing a compelling battle with large armies. FOR FUCK'S SAKE GIVE THE GIANT A GIANT TREE CLUB OR SHIELD JESUS FUCK, HE COULD HAVE CARRIED THE ENTIRE BATTLE BY BEING A WRECKING BALL BUT NOPE.

someone please edit arya jumping into the background of this pic

Man 2ch really loves Arya. All the comments are just praising her

What are they saying about the arya scene?

Based

...he's the rightful king? brainlet

Attached: D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg (640x723, 22K)

>Two are now dead
incorrect

Attached: D5SY4WBXoAIvMtR.jpg (1024x624, 50K)

I feel like the NK's general's are like the knights of ren. Useless and rarely seen.

music was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4

Makes for a shitty show

WHY WERE YOU ON DANY SIDE FAGGOT

It leaked about 3 hours before airing but no torrents were available until it aired. Everyone knew Arya was the one who was going to do it, we just couldn't believe it was actually that dumb.

Did Jon's dragon end up dying?
Also, why did Drogon stop breathing fire and just stand there like a bitch and let all the undead climb up on him? At least fly away / aoe fire breath your surroundings.

Not after this episode

Absolute trash. Hardholm was way better than that crap and didn't need 80 min to tell it

yes, subversion is fine and a great tool that GRRM uses well

subversion for the sake of it is hack writing and infecting everything because it's an easy excuse for a bullshit deus ex machina to solve your shitty writing problem

agreed, they are just blowing it way out of proportion. i thought it was fine if not a little underwhelming

they turned the night king into a goofy cartoon character in one single episode

EURON KING

EURON KING

EURON KING

EURON KING

EURON KING

EURON KING

Jon looks like such a mong compared to Jaime, yikes. i still really think they should have cast Robb's actor as Jon

but what about azor jon?

Did rhaegal really die?

Why does R'hllor care who is king of westeros? Why would he bring someone back to life for that?

All leaks were proven wrong with todays episode. The leaker said NK would die in ep.5 in the throne room after a sword fight where he kills Jaime andmakes Arthur Dayne pale in comparison before Jon barely kills him

Why did NK let Arya kill him?

nobody cared about their death. they just stopped existing. not that they had any existence before that.

why did daenerys land her dragon in the middle of 10000 zombies, I mean freakers, I mean walkers, I mean wights

That is without a doubt, the most incredible thing I've ever witnessed in film or television. The entire episode. The music. The cinematography. The suspense. I am seriously speechless. This is on the same level as LoTR. The beginning with the flame swords and the charge...the slow dim of the flame in the distance, that set the tone for the rest of the episode.
edit: Oof, next time I guess i'll keep my opinion to myself. Sorry I enjoyed the episode/series guys! Regardless I'm looking forward to seeing Cersei fall.

it isn't.
Just because some it was retard doesn't make it a "subversion".
It's somewhat like chess. You expect your opponent to play a certain way, and if he doesn't it doesn't mean he's "outsmarting" you, he might just be a retard doing stupid shit

The biggest problem with the fucking episode was the atrocious lighting and choreography. This was hands down the worst battle in the show.

Euron and Krakens, thanks.

THE NIGHT KING ISN'T DEAD
>THE NIGHT KING ISN'T DEAD
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, SCREEN CAP IT

Attached: wvt66z80vtu21.jpg (3118x1440, 2.82M)

The most disappointing GOT episode ever.Jesus fucking christ

I seriously can't believe that's it. That's the end of the entire Night King story. We learned nothing, it meant nothing, it was just there so they could have a big battle because battles are "hype".

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS CAME TRUE

Attached: Capture.png (567x340, 50K)

Why is she yelling? Isn't she supposed to be stealthy? Or is she not yelling and just making a face like she is?

At least one more dragon is going to die before this shitshow is over, which one and who will kill it?

Attached: 1543612592900.jpg (616x699, 67K)

BASED

So the following characters are now confirmed for getting trash conclusions right?
>Tormund
>Brienne
>Jon
>Tyrion
>Greyworm

Attached: 1556511773783.png (1612x1336, 2.83M)

>mfw this entire episode

why the FUCK do they think making everything so dark is a good idea? Compression absolutely destroys black levels and HBO Go/Now & cable compress the shit out of everything. Until the blu-ray comes out no one is gonna have any idea what the fuck they're looking at when watching this episode.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 11.26.18 PM.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

so melisandre was wrong about stannis, and then jon, shows up and gives everyone fire weapons, lights a ditch up and gives arya a motivational speech then dies.

I was not?

What do White Walkers actually do? I don't think I saw a single one fighting this episode.
Are they just bodyguards/posse for the Night King to make him look tough?

>Hardhome>Winds of Winter>Battle of the Bastards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This

what went wrong?

Attached: 65448698.jpg (900x506, 23K)

im actually going insane over how fucking stupid these people are

Attached: ss+(2019-04-29+at+05.58.19).png (776x241, 20K)

GRRM subverted what he saw as literary tropes, but the story was always coherent and you could follow and know what was going to happen if you paid attention. He would never set something up without a payoff.

They didnt know how to write the dragons in the battle.
They did almost nothing the whole episode then one just disappears after tossing Jon around and the other gets overwhelmed and is forced to leave too.

>conclusions

THIS WAS JON'S MOMENT DAMNIT YOU HACKS

Drogon, foreshadowing Dany's fall. It will be Qyburn, using the Scorpion.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 443K)

see, they set the move of changing hands properly up in a previous episode... but they did not properly set her getting close up.
shit writing.

leak user was right

Attached: 1503793942849.jpg (464x624, 76K)

i think they were controlling undead like an RTS game.

True. That's kind of the point though. Everything you heard about prophecy is complete nonsense. Jon was never the hero because he's Rhaegar's son, or because he aligns with some autistic astrological formation. He's just a normal dude.

Honestly, I am burnt out from the show now. The biggest threat is defeated, I couldn't give less of a fuck about Cersei and Euron.

im fucking joking on my own laughs at this

why did she just sit there on her dragon for a good 10 seconds while surrounded by wights?

STANNIS IS STILL ALIVE TOO

The tears of the Nightcucks will honestly be glorious.

Attached: 485F64B0-ABFF-431E-A24A-CA74E586CD8E.png (698x760, 459K)

you retards would bitch about NK's death no matter how he was killed. guess we wouldn't be ebin Yea Forums contrarians if we didnt :)

So watching the Inside the Episode vid with the showrunners talking about ep. 3, apparently Danny and Jon had a plan to wait it out until the NK showed himself and then they were going to 2v1 him with their dragons, but at the very start after the Dothraki charge, Danny fucks that plan up because she can't let them die that easily...

Did anyone else get that from this episode at all? Am I just a retard for not realizing?

WHERE IS GHOST

>Build villain up to be the most powerful motherfucker ever
>Immune to dragon fire
>Gets defeated by a little girl with a knife appearing behind him out of nowhere
What were they thinking?

Attached: 1556297507379.png (392x495, 151K)

jon and dany are gonna have a big dragon fight

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: DF3B485D-44EA-4945-A42C-4D3EBAAC7100.png (1242x2208, 1.29M)

she was buy time so that bran could look around with his crows for fun

I am so fucking dissapointed beyond any and all measures. Is there fucking anything redeeming about this episode or any reason to even watch the final 3 fucking episodes

What's gonna happen to Qyburn?

Because all he wanted was Bran but we don't know why

>We learned nothing, it meant nothing
Imagine being this brainlet

Attached: tumblr_lm1rn9H6a41qa5leuo1_500.png (500x269, 200K)

this was great until the goblin cunt interfered

>the "Long Night" never affected the South

Attached: 26637D8A-8556-458F-B3CF-FF094088FA89.jpg (1252x1252, 250K)

yea im talking about the show

Fuck

Its just plot convenience to get dany on the ground fighting with the old guy.

Another plot hole is how theon held off for so long - in one shot you see a fuck ton of undead charging at him, then he's seen fighting streams of undead for the next 30 minutes.

Yeah I was still here for the screenshots but went to bed instead of hoping for a leak. Considering the butthurt I'd probably be funny if it leaked

thanks user

Why didn't they have air support like when they fought Lannisters?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Dany is a fucking retard for landing her dragon in the middle of an battlefield full of foot soldiers. Change my mind.

>Jaimie didn't get his KING SLAYER redemption arc
Fucking fuming, lads.

Nothing personal, Night King.

CLEGANEBOWL IS STILL ON

this, what was the point of him warging into the crows? i thought it was a cool scene but all he did with them was fly around and have them take a shit on Dany's dragon

>conclusions
They will be lucky if somehow they get screentime and dialogue.

what the heck was Bran even doing? I thought he was gonna swoop in at the last second with a swarm of Crows that turns into some kind of Crow Megazord or something.

>Another plot hole is how theon held off for so long
that's not a plothole, it's just resolve

Don't get upset over this tripe. Take comfort in the fact that the greatest fantasy story has already been written.

Attached: Tolkien.jpg (1440x2048, 496K)

What did you think they were doing on the cliff a gorillion miles from the battle? Seemed pretty obvious they were on dragon duty up to that point.

Just compare Helms Deep with this episode. At least with Helms Deep you knew where people were fighting, the strategy, and shit made sense. There were MULTIPLE lines of defense, not just OUTSIDE WALL vs INSIDE WALL. Everyone remained in rank formation and stuck together.

VS

Quick edit shots of various scenes that by themselves don't provide any context or description of the overall battle. According to what we saw on screen, almost every character should have died 2-3 different times because of how fast wights were ramming into them with no support/reinforcement nearby.

Blackwater >>>> All
Still the best battle in this series at actually feeling grounded and doing a good job at building and resolving tension satisfyingly. Compare the scenes with Sansa and Cersei waiting the battle out in that episode to the scenes in the Crypts in this episode, it's fucking night and day.

BOTH WILL DIE

EURON WINS

Dany walking away, Jon telling her the night king is coming, but Dany storms off saying the dead are already here.

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Does anyone have the text on the flag? I seem to recall it being a copypasta around the time of petyrs death

>literal child kills giant
>the undead in the crypt mean nothing. it's done for no reason
>arya can't sneak in the library but can sneak past an tight crowd of wights (so tight a person couldn't walk through without bumping on others)
>main characters all get knocked down but never die because of protagonism
>characters teleporting all around the battle

Also
And come on d&d, at least use the cavalry for flanking. It isn't that hard to google "what did cavalry do in battle", for fucks sake

Ghost doesn't die m8, he is in the trailer for the next episode

Bullshit. Maybe the books were a clever subversion, but the show has been tripe since Jon came back.

hes correct though.
all we know is that the children made him to stop the humans from destroying them.
thats it and that was fucking ages ago
they spent the ENTIRE series pinning him up as the big bad and kill him off with nothing explained, not even a single word of dialogue from him

I thought it was lame when I thought he got puffed the magic dragon by Dany, it somehow ended up being worse.

So, does that mean Robert Strong is dead?
That is the question that won't be answered until episode 6, right at the end. Mark my words

Just incase some of you missed it, this now all means that the Lord of Light was keeping Beric alive only to save Arya so that she could go on to kill the Night King.

Based D&D desu.

Attached: 1552433662477.png (1240x869, 1.08M)

I expected him to do some dark magic or something but instead we got this garbage

Shitposting

can i point something out? the people defending this scene say
>arya could've been hiding somewhere
but this shot literally shows wind passing by one of the white walkers, and it catches his attention. those white walkers were standing in front of a massive crowd of wights. the wind implies that something zoomed past him, meaning whatever zoomed past him also zoomed through the entire herd of wights. OR, it went over them all. she either did a 30ft vert, 50 yard horizontal leap to the night king, or zipped by them so fast that nobody could see her.

and people will defend this.

Attached: azorahai.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

He was watching Game of Thrones All Rape Scenes Supercut on Pornhub

You know what would have been nice? To have Bran have a bunch of crows pecking at the NK to distract him. At least that would have been something for him to do.

So what the fuck is Cersci going to do against (2) dragons and/or 1 direwolf?

I know, I was supporting your statement.

>subvert expectations just to subvert
>pander to social media
>wrap everything up in hyper speed because of the costs
>girl who goes to assassin school assassinates big bad whose been alive since the first men
>assassin girl then kills Cersei in the next couple episodes
wew im so suprised XD

Anyone else get fucking bored after like 30 minutes? The episode really dragged on.

It will probably make it to the Trident in the books

dude calavry charge into the darkness against literally hundreds of times your number of enemies with light cavalry (and a wolf)

No based Bronze bro is still alive.

>He would never set something up without a payoff.

remind me again how this all pays off in the books? oh wait...

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (620x413, 31K)

>You do nothing Jon Snow
Holy kek! Fucking based
>what is atmosphere
>one opinion piece written by some journalist speaks for the whole site

Attached: F366AAFB-5792-4C13-A4B7-B10B9071BCF5.jpg (800x800, 39K)

i think it was supposed to be they underestimated how many wights there were and how useless cavalry were going to be against them, and the whole wights being able to swarm into weird world war z balls and smash right into their infantry like water kinda destroyed everyones morale instantly.

Why do they subvert every story now?
Whats wrong with regular stories?

Attached: 1555687187239.jpg (1024x1023, 346K)

>was wrong about stannis
show melisandre wasnt wrong about anything, she was just good at deception

this desu. although it would have been cooler if jon and arya face off against the ice crew while theon faces NK, lasting an actual second before dying, then they 2v1.

>Niggers on twitter mocking Theon's death

i swear it's only white people who can appreciate complex and interesting characters in fiction

wtf did bran do in the battle? Fly his birds around for like 20 mins? Also it's kinda just goes to show that this whole series is held up by white supremacy. They send the dothraki at them like fodder and then let the unsullied just die while the whites are allowed to retreat into the castle thanks to them. Wow just wow

robb was already perfect casting

Lmao... the " direwolf " is the size of a normal dog because they don't have any budget for their CGI, the only reason why they've shown them is just fan service, they're literally just putting a dog on camera, and Cersei has a bunch of AA shit now

Now that only a hundred or so of cunts and the main characters are alive, how the fuck will they fight cersei? Is Arya going to asspull an assassination on her as well? Please say no

Euron winning would unironically save this shitshow

Attached: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.jpg (680x383, 27K)

Those big crossbows. Dany also has no army.

>Crow Megazord
Im also curious tough.

Attached: 1380892072773.jpg (393x391, 145K)

atrleast give jamies cersei kill payoff dont do a stupid arya face kill please please please please mr jews

so what's the connection with bran and the night king? why did they bring up the mark on his arm this season? what did the night king want with bran? it's like we were about to find out and then he just gets killed out of nowhere

either that really is it, and all of those weird symbols and stuff mean nothing or we're going to find out their significance at a later episode but so far its not looking good at al, even ifwe do find out i some kind of greensight vision or flashback or whatever it will never be as impactful as seeing it right then in the middle of the battle

has anyone got anything substantial on the connection they have or is there really nothing to any of it until the books come out and tell us what's really going on

what a disaster

Attached: bran-stark-arm.png (1440x714, 495K)

They can't even commit to subversion. GoT will still have a happy ending. "Subversion" just means cucking white male protagonists out of their role you built them up to have for 10 years

Which track in the soundtrack was playing towards the end before Arya teleported behind the Night King?

>He would never set something up without a payoff.
The entire series is gonna end without a payoff if he doesn't hurry the fuck up.

>Just incase some of you missed it Beric was kept alive only to save Arya so that she could go on to kill the Night King
literally nobody with >70iq missed this

>literal child kills giant
this I was ok with because she stabbed it with dragon glass which is their 1 weakness

Fucking seriously

which one?

>mfw nothing personnel LITERALLY HAPPENED
D&D are trolling us, right? They saw that image and based the finale on that, yes?

Attached: 05191616.jpg (360x240, 18K)

fucking hell

Next preview shows two dragons

I would have respected the suicide dothraki charge at the beginning of the battle more if it would have resulted in Jorah slowing trotting back into view on his horse, then we see that his eyes are blue, and the rest of the dothraki charge in from behind him on their undead horses

would have been amazing

Game of Thrones is not about political intrigue, it about super epic shock moments you don't see coming. Don't you see? Remember the red wedding? Or the Mountain vs Oberyn? This series is all about getting to the big shock moments that you can film yourself screaming at and then upload to youtube.

I really wish jorahs death scene ended with a line from him looking to the heavens saying
"Father... have I redeemed my self?"
Fuck im so sad he died.

Attached: JORAH.jpg (544x758, 65K)

King's Landing was snowing in one of the leaked chapters.

yeah, thanks cs lewis

literally that one shot of the wind moving the WW hair and him looking around completely destroys the retards that keep saying "dude she was being sneaky" or "dude she stole a wights face and was wearing it lol". If she was wearing a face, she would be staying in disgusing not moving aroud at the speed of fucking light

hound is survivingsexual, don't besmirch his character by expecting him to touch little female goblins

>this episode

Attached: asymptote wojak.png (586x578, 37K)

>monitor actually kept turning itself off because it was so fucking dark

The bravest incel in the realm.

>implying he isn't about to choke the fuck out of Cersei in the finale
queenslayer baby

Attached: 1555962972645.jpg (594x550, 40K)

>OMG ARYA WAS SO EPIC
>SUCH A BADASS MOMENT
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU ARE AN INCEL

Why the fuck are people like this.

tWoW will never be released, will it? what's the point anons? i just want to get off this ride.

Attached: 1424730691617.jpg (658x700, 112K)

That's how I understood it. When Jon says, "The Night King is coming", and Dany says "The dead are already here". My thought was that Jon wanted to wait, and Dany was being impatient. I'm not saying it's the best writing. But I caught it.

I'm glad you agree user

===

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and right before Arya makes an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Euron, Jaqen appears out of nowhere to kill her, avenging his WAIFu

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. THE REASON THEY HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP DAENERYS AND JON BUT DIDN'T FOCUS MUCH ON EURON IS SO THAT THEY CAN TRULY BLINDSIDE THE AUDIENCE

Attached: Euron Might Perform A Kinslaying Blood Sacrifice With Yara.png (923x607, 1.22M)

I fucking wish he became king and kept all the women in his sex dungeon. Sadly he won't save this mess.

Stay mad.

The only way to save GoT now is if Arya completes her list and then sits on the Iron Throne with Jon as hand.

Did you just not watch the previous episode or something? Bran literally explains why the Night King wants him dead. He even said it nice and slow so your neanderthal brain could handle it.

And the mark just tells the Night King Bran's location at all times.

>one fellow swoop
am I not getting something here? Is BuzzFeed THAT retarded?

Kek,George must be cringing in his home right now

Attached: 1556365582871.jpg (633x711, 119K)

>NK dies
>wights all go poof
>Melly dies
>Jon suddenly keels over

Bran did mention the mark and how the Night King was hunting him but expect the NK to never be mentioned again

>Brienne
>Grey Worm
>Podrick
>Tormund
>Gendry
>Gilly
>Sam
>Missandei

i would sacrifice all these characters to bring my boy Theon back

youtube.com/watch?v=cG8YdwCVZSc

lmfao at these poor souls who think euron isn't going to be a jobber

Attached: 1444226381199.gif (240x291, 568K)

There are a lot of Jaimefags here, but I wanted a big showdown. Maybe Jon and Jaime (or Theon) teaming up versus the White Walkers while Bran tries to somehow fuck with the NK. Then Jon/Jaime/Arya/whoever the fuck is left fights with NK.

you'll have to wait and see for when they do the prequel series, simply ebin.

>So what the fuck is Cersci going to do
Nothing. It worked for three episodes and Daenerys still has to deal with the fact that Jon is her nephew.

>wight Sam
for what fucking reason

The hand existed so Bran could be the bait. Fatass explained that the Night King wanted to kill Bran because it would "erase the memories of humanity" or some shit. Don't overthink this, Dabid just trashed half of the plot lines and setups in the show for that one expectation subverting scene.

I LUV GAME OF BONERS

Attached: 1555730115062.png (621x702, 56K)

>Jorah dies before he can mutter a single word
>before he can even get a single kiss for all the hard work

Attached: 1555208267157.png (508x635, 332K)

At this point i hope you're right user, but arya will kill him because she is so badass yass queen

because they cannot write. you can spring surprises on the viewer but they either need to be set up in a prior scene or they must make complete sense (so that the viewer slaps their own forehead a la why didn't I think of it earlier?)

neither is the case here, so it's shit writing. rian johnson school of screenwriting.

I think GRRM is going to say something. I would be indignant, desu

>Jaime still alive
>The Hound still alive (Cleganebowl fucking confirmed)
>boring Night King/White Walkers storyline finally done with

dunno how any of you are mad about this

He's gona kill Cersei dude, he is Azor.

if she's intelligent then she'll actually have multiple ballistas this time and lure Dany into thinking she can just big dick her way through her army, because Dany still thinks she's riding Balerion the Dread instead of light aerial support.

So Aryas weapon was always meant for Cersei then?
Is the goblin going to get the kill on her as well?

Based

maybe Dany gave him a post-death handy, only fair

>jon, brienne, jaime, tormund and pod basically just do nothing and have short generic fight scenes

Not gonna lie, those leaks you guys hyped up made me believe it was Jon’s azor ahai and him being unburnt too episode, but holy fuck he was useless. They likely all have died down there if she didn’t take off on her dragon.

>REPEATEDLY trying to tell everyone it's not LOTR
Except, you know having the whole main army just fall to the ground once the "big bad guy" dies. Which is straight out of LOTR.

An actual subversion would have been the realistic scenario, in which everyone is horribly murdered for moronic tactics.

>Theon charges against impossible odds in the hope of redemption
Lmao can they only write this scene one way.
Also when did every character take the time to become proficient in spears when we've only seen them using swords

>choke
You're the fifth person I've seen say that
is there something alluding to it?

HE KILLED THE NIGHT KING

HE SAVED THE REALM OF MEN

Attached: file.png (555x827, 737K)

Writing.

Even with a good director, you cant solve the executives shit writing.

Have a handful of wights hitch a ride on the dragon, drop them into Winterfell.

>before he can even get a single kiss for all the hard work
t. incel

Attached: 1555952340530.jpg (536x536, 25K)

They didn't even have yass queen say the "you were a good friend" line.

He's an executive producer on the show, he had a hand in this mess.

fantasy is always white-centric. it's literally centered around germanic (and some celtic) tales.

Dany taking off on her dragon is the entire reason the Night King had as much success as he did.

100%

THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED

Attached: 1827728453.png (462x680, 232K)

what's the point of the prophecy even if he does kill Cersei though? the point of Azor Ahai is to fight the Others, and they're all gone.

Who gives a fuck what he thinks? If he gave a shit he would have finished his overrated series already, or at the very least given the showmakers some kind of transcript or guideline to follow.

he was a big friend

I mean, the wight walkers are subconsciously controlled by NK and he was fixated on Bran at the moment

Oh my fuck, IMDB gave this episode a 9.5 rating. Holy shit

My boy Theon has more balls than any of them

>Night King and Jon rivalryvis kino
>Aryakek, who was arguably the worst developed Mary Sue Stark in the shitshow, makes the Night King a jobber
>muh feminist empowerment or muh last minute hatesink as a final villain
FUCK I''M GONNA ONLY WATCH MOE HAREM SHIT FOR NOW ON FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: d2fc28d90fe7a409e116f89d45a56834.jpg (3213x4100, 1.62M)

>personal

Fuck this Arya shit.

What really pissed me off is the complete shit on Tyrion's character. Tyrion's character arc is to prove people wrong. And what happens in this fucking episode? Sansa just says "You're useless that's why your'e here".

WHAT THE FUCK? Tyrion's entire arc is being better than what he is or what people think of him. Hence Blackwater, hence killing Tywin, hence escaping to the seas, hence becoming the hand, hence EVERYTHING!!!!

>send in loli to fight, leave tyrion the master strategist in war in the cellar

It is pointless cause the giant was gonna bite her or something? why, he could (and should) just crush her and throw her away, wights don't even eat do they
this was so bad even d&d wanted it out, but (((someone))) demanded it was kept in

lmao fucking hell

It was probably the best Game of Thrones episode from an action standpoint

he literally said he would make the Targaryens black if he could

>"It's going to be bigger than Helm's Deep"

Maybe he should make something original instead of just screaming "I'm not LotR!"

>Lannisters are all about muh gold
>Jaime has a golden hand
>Cersei is the main big bad now the NK got BTFO
>Jaime is on the other team now

gee I wonder where this could be going

For fuck's sake.

Attached: 1537821353224.jpg (268x268, 25K)

Tyrion has been a whipped useless bitch for over 3 seasons now

How the fuck does no one notice her? The guy was surrounded by all his bodyguards, and not one of them noticed her.

Subversion for the sake of subversion is retarded, especially when at the same time you're trying desperately to keep fan favorite characters alive and make things work like LOTR

Arya kills the NK, fine, but more main characters should've fucking died if that was gonna be the case. This is the thing that shit writers don't seem to get - subverting expectations is extremely short-term and only serves to fuck up the story you're telling if you don't know what you're doing. I'm gonna wait and see how the rest of this plays out, but as of now it appears that they've just pulled the rug out from underneath everyone "because GOTCHA HAHAH LUUUL"

Who knows, maybe Jon'll actually end up on the throne, maybe he'll die saving KL from Cersei, maybe the prophecies are all shit. He got brought back for a reason, we'll see what it is soon enough.

>BUILT UP JAIME/BRAN MEETING
>so you're not mad? nope

Stop with this massive, double spaced copypasta.

He was waiting for Danny to tell him what to do but she’s a dumb cunt so eventually he just thought fuck it and flew away

lol thanks jannys

My sides!

I thought the point of making WW was that they were more or less independent

spears are the easiest weapon to wield. Hence why they gave peasants a bunch of pikes and spears

The episode was actually really well done - hearing the dead from the crypts really added to the satisfaction of realizing how pointless even trying to fight them truly was.

Honestly they should have lost - that would have been the realistic ending. I don't even really care about Arya coming out of nowhere and stabbing the night king - it was implemented poorly into the show and really discredits a lot of the earlier writing and previous foreshadowing.

I'm honestly most upset about the fact that A) They won and B) Barely anybody of importance died business as usual. It's the fact you could probably skip out on this entire episode and continue watching the show without really losing anything from it

The ending destroyed the episode. Now we got 3 episodes of basically non importance because the only interesting plotline the show had left is gone.

Executive producer is frankly just a title at this point, and GRRM said years back he was stepping away from the show to focus on finishing the books (whether that worked is up for debate, but he did stop writing for the show and doesn't visit the set anymore). He said that he hasn't even seen season 8 nor does he know what happens. He said he has only a few ideas on how it will play out based on a conversation he and D&D had years ago.

For the realms

Attached: VALE.png (1000x1503, 2.53M)

Tyrion knows people, he doesn't know shit about fighting zombies.

they saw how ugly she was an assumed she was a zombie

youtube.com/watch?v=ksTqLXLUvQ4

Fuck if I know, I'm sure the fucking hack writers will find a way to hamfist it in there.

i could barely see anything even on my oled display

Literally every single thing,

EVERY

SINGLE

THING

that Jon, Dany, and Bran did was pointless and lead nowhere.

It didn’t effect anything, the NK didn’t even do anything on the battlefield. He just flew around with them like they wanted him too in the first place to fight him.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QQQQQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
m.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes/?season=8

Based bronze and green dragon bro lives

>gee I wonder where this could be going
That's some SERIOUS fucking reaching for you to be so smug about it's obviousness.

Black Targs would've unironically been kino

He's a shitty villain that accomplished nothing in all the seasons he was established your retarded tranny

she was so fucking cute in this scene with olenna in season 7 i'm not ashamed to say I would forgive all of her shit acting if she looked like this all the time

Attached: wouldbendtheknee.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

New Thread:

friendly reminder that the hound chucked over 500 feet over the zombies

Why does he look cooler here

I'm legit mad at that ending. So fucking anticlimatic

Attached: 1555789385905.gif (320x180, 1.32M)

Isn't he like pain doesn't he see everything that he's zombies see like Bran

There's literally only one possible ending that could satisfy me at this point:
>Jon and Dany defeat and kill Cersei
>Generic happy ending where they're both sitting on the Iron Throne together
>Qyburn smiles and lights a fuse
>The entirety of King's Land explodes killing every single major character
>Qyburn looks directly into the camera and says "Jews did 9/11"

That was the stupidiest hour of television ever aired and it wasn't even the finale. Can't fucking wait

Pure Norwegian Black Metal dudes looking badass

looks like more filler

Blackwater? Hardhome? Battle of Bastards?

Remember that they had to fire all their writing staff after they realized they were going to get their ass sued off for vilifying that high school kid that was accosted by the Indian.

That was the most anti climatic shit ever. It was like lost ending without explaining what the fuck was going on with the island.

Living Canonical List Updated:
Arya (Queen of the 7 Kingdoms)
Gendry (King)
Hound (Captain of the Kingsguard)
Sansa
Tyrian
Davos
Greyworm
Missandei
Sam
Everyone else is dead

Attached: 1550470341978.jpg (993x820, 90K)

>we lose theon, jorah, edd, and beric
>we keep greyworm, sansa, dany
too bad those characters were straight white males. how absolutely fucking tragic. atleast ghost is confirmed alive.

What the fuck is a direwolf going to do

different actors

not until you get it through your thick skull that Euron will be the final victor in the end

White Walkers were Ice, Dany/Dragons are Fire, and Euron (maybe Krakens) will be the Water that extinguishes them

Euron is a representation of how ridiculous the show's writing, so him winning unexpectedly would be great meta commentary on the state of the show

Attached: Euron Berserking.jpg (1368x912, 196K)

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT?!

Attached: s7e7leak.jpg (826x734, 232K)

I would have liked a continuous shot sequence after Dany saves Jon. It would go something like:

>Dany saves Jon
>Jon runs into courtyard and saves Sam
>Jon helps out Kingslayer in background while Sam runs toward besieged crypts
>Sam rescues Gilly
>Gilly calls for everyone to escape
>Sansa+Tyrion abandon their suicide pact and "choose life"

Attached: something like this.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

i can't wait for john to kill cerci

>This whole show, the whole theme is subverting your expectations.
The show is called Game of Thrones.

The game being irrelevant and the story turning classical would be the ultimate subversion of expectations.

OK THIS IS EPIC

Even Arya is cuter

IM SO FYUCKING MAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1554064453904.gif (480x270, 621K)

The NK didn’t fight Jon because he knew he’d lose.

TV Euron is a drunk retard. He's not winning shit.
At least Book Euron will go out bathed in his own eldrich horror flames.

Attached: 9779c7f97f5efdd90e40b23d44441189.jpg (1024x579, 107K)

I expected some fucking dumb thing to happen and I'm still fucking mad.

They also only send one volley of artillery. Then stopped and waited for the enemy to attack.

I mean, those are all amazing.
I just think the cinematography of this one was the peak of what they can do. The fight about the clouds, The Dragon/Nightking landing, The Dothraki getting eaten, That final run through the city as everything is burning down with that amazing musical piece.

I wish the Lich King was there to unsave the day

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Why didn’t he?

cant we just enjoy things

This.

>TV Euron is a drunk retard.

that is EXACTLY why D&D will make him win! They want to SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS

Haven't you been reading my posts since 2017? Come the fuck on!!!!!

Attached: Euron Rehearsing For His Showdown With Jon Snow.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

>oooh, right in the icicles

no
NO
I CAN'T FUCKING ENJOY ARYA NARUTO KILLING NK IN 2 SECONDS OUT OF NOWHERE
I FUCKING CAN;'T

That was the dumbest episode that I couldn't even see

>eldrich horror flames.
what's that now

That was unironically the plan to begin with going from the strategic battle map from episode 2.
It was painfully obvious HBO just needed to kill off the army to save on costs. A cavelry charge into an enemy which vastly outnumbers you and does not feel fear (Which is the primary effect of a shocktrooper) A literal moron could see that wouldn't work.

They also had it in front of the spear wall

and the walls were not manned before the battle and were only done so once the outside fell, when they could have had the unsullied with their spears which would be great for defending a wall up there

also the trench was 3 feet deep, and they just kind of aimlessly stood in the courtyard instead of falling back and regrouping in a defensible position

But we don't have to act like we really care care right. Cause no one dose

>OUT OF NOWHERE

Turn on subtitles, he clearly says "I'm Hurt"

He's got a Valyrian black magic horn in the books.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF TRANNY

the show completely fucked up tyrion's arc.
his whole dilemna in the books was being torn between knowing what is right, and acting like the monster everyone treated him as.
the books had him treat shae like garbage most of the time —he occasionally felt bad about it — and he killed her in cold blood, not in self defense.
he had a bard murdered and made into stew for a threat
he lied to jaime when he was released and said that he did kill joffery out of spite, and only joined up with dany so he could kill jaime and rape cersei in his words
the show boils him down to a smart hero with a dry wit who proves people wrong — which is perfectly fine in its own right — but now it's abandoned that so tyrion can be one-upped by everyone around him for stupid reasons.
it's the one-two punch of absolute garbage

the wight was toying with her like a cat and mouse they are pure evil so he would savor doing something so wretched

Actually, Yara will jump from a crow's nest on one of his ships and fuck him up

nips are more based than us