Very talented for martial arts since the beginning of the show

>very talented for martial arts since the beginning of the show
>years of training with the best swordsmen
>years of training on stealth
>gets dagger from bran who predicted the whole thing
Yea ForumsSHE'S A VVWOMINNNNN'''

Attached: 58443768_2667785933236103_4745066253574471680_n.jpg (625x907, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That wasn't the problem. There was zero build up to indicate anything that it was going to be Arya

literally the picture

based retard poster

It should have been Jon fuck Snow!!! Fighting the dead was his whole thing. It’s like Snow brought a date to prom but Arya fucked the date instead.

cersei killed by arya with jaime's face confirmed

>it should've been predictable!!
>it should be my idea!!!
have sex

The dagger of little finger was always important somehow

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F562144%2F11021cbf-8a9d-417d-87cf-f2c1fb883e70.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 125K)

well except for all the stuff cited in the post you are referencing.

the real issue is that the night king's motivation to be obsessed with bran is so poorly explained that it's hilarious, and that there's no sort of struggle to get the hero anywhere near the villain in a reasonable fashion. just pops up outta nowhere.

Well in reality, yeah, being a woman makes all that shit pointless.

>it should've been predictable!!
Oh it was, it was.

this
She wasn't even connected to the whitewalker plot in any way.
Also she killed him in the most cliche non nonsensical way I've ever seen.

her phasing through hundreds of zombies and fucking white walker captains was retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
was playing when she appeared

maybe it's poorly explained because it is not yet explained? there's 3 episode left.
And we don't see how Arya sneak to the NK because they wanted to surprise the audience.

It could easily have been about Arya becoming a blind face dancer forever.

>you'll kill people

Are you that guy that says "i knew that was going to happen" only after the movie ends

they explain it in the war room in the episode before this. night kind is obsessed with the ravens because they represent the memory of humanity, and he wants to eliminate them. he always knows where bran is, so they have to use bran to lure him out into the open so they can kill him.

instead of building a real plan around that, they have theon and 20 dudes surround him, then remind arya late in the game that maybe she should assassin sneak past a bunch of fearsome zombie generals who never kill a single person.

>blue eyes
>eyes you'll shut forever
What should they have done? Made it so obvious so that fags like you could say "i predicted the ending"

so do all the UD deaths count as exp for arya or just the night king?

>years of training with the best swordsmen
>years of training on stealth
You act like people weren’t talking shit about it across all those years as well. This was just the retarded culmination of something we have found retarded all along.

>What should they have done? Made it so obvious so that fags like you could say "i predicted the ending"
It's fucking stupid. Arya is going to triple kill everyone? Gimme a break!

>why dis girl know how to fight reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah good point

Are you the guy that comes to Yea Forums from Reddit and complains about the board not being the way you want it to be?
*teleports behind you* has been a meme for quite a while you faggot

>*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid.

what are you talking about? that shit happened in the books.
>gimme a break
no arguments left, you lost

I do and will again tomorrow.

Yes, they should have. Jon being a Targ was predictable because it was telegraphed. Jon, Dany, or even Jamie killing the Night's King was telegraphed. "Subverting expectations" just to do it is how you end up with TLJ

>everyone i don't like is a leddit user
>and complains about the board not being the way you want it to be?
how ironic, you're complaining about the ending not being the way you want to be.
WOW THE TELEPORT MEME, so out of the 200 incels that have guessed someone else would kill the NK, someone said arya would do it!! PREDICTABLEeee!!
btw she didn't teleport, she jumped after the stealth

So it doesn't matter who kills the NK, you fags would complain anyway

She became a faceless assassin.

I don't like SJW bullshit but to be fair, I didn't really see that coming and when she did it, it wasn't like she was a mary sue. She got smacked around pretty bad by the undead and had to be rescued.

>teleporting doesn't make her a mary sue
Alright. Why didn't she teleport out of the library?

Maybe she walked all the way there while the Ice Posse was waddling in

No, they explicitly show the hair moving on white walkers while playing a gust of wind sound.
She fucking teleported past them like it was an anime.

No you

>somehow
It's valerian steel

Boss battle so xp for each times the number for a combo.

He is immune to dragon fire. Why the fuck would a sword forged by dragon fire hurt him?

It's not fire itself?

>lost
Arya saved us all in the end so really he won.

I don't know bro ask the writers.

Without the dragon fire part it's just metal like every other sword. The magic of the dragon fire is what makes it special. If he is immune to the magic of the dragon fire then he is immune to it.

cersei has green eyes.
maryn trant had brown eyes.
night king had blue eyes.

arya confirmed as last boss killer and ultimate story hero.

She can teleport?

bronn kills jaime
tyrion kills bronn
arya takes jaime's face
"jaime" kills cersei.

What do you think the guest of wind blowing the necromancers hair back was?

I didn't see anyone make the "blue eyes you will shut forever" connection before this episode

They alluded to it in the episode how dense are you?

didnt she saw that the other guy was going to become king? and the he just jobbed? or what about burning that kid? or john being revived because he was going to do something, or beric that got revived like 15 times
shit wasnt daenerys foretold something too? what about the bastard kid of the king that stol the seven kingdoms from the targeryans? or why cant any targeryan do it? didnt bran protected jaimy with his word so he wasnt killed and could fight? shit lets talk about any of that
who didnt have some destiny shit going on for them?