Now that the dust has settled, who jobbed the hardest???

Now that the dust has settled, who jobbed the hardest???

Attached: 1527644123669.png (743x1517, 1.81M)

Snoke didn't get to do one single cool thing at all so probably him. Hyping up the night king for almost 10 years and then to give him that ending is brutal but at least he was interesting before then.

Thanos literally achieved all his goals and only lost because of time travel. The Avengers killing him in Endgame was petty beyond belief.

Thanos literally took every single avenger on at one point 1v1 and defeated them in single combat

insane how all of these villains had horrible meme tier endings

Still lost

>defeated them in single combat

he didnt beat strange

he tanked all of his magic then sent him flying with recoil

NOTICE THE SIMILARITIES?

ALL FUCKING MALES

#TIMESUP PATRIARCHY

But he did, did you switch the movie off halfway through their fight? He lost in the end.

Thanos didn't job tho

What is it with hacks and having their most hyped villains be killed with no buildup? Yea Forums is suffering from it the most because Yea Forums writers are nothing BUT hacks but holy shit it's a massive problem.

Snoke.
Thanos literally won for five years, Night King took over like half of the North. Snoke did utterly nothing besides blow up some shitty planet.

Thanos won in 14 million timelines.

Attached: lol.webm (660x372, 2.06M)

Thanos actually did shit.

Snoke wasn't hyped much, so him jobbing wasn't too much of a problem.

Night man hyped for 8 years, never gets a motivation, stabbed by sid from ice age.

Snoke (is implied to have) caused the destruction of Luke's Jedi Academy by clouding Kylo's mind

jews

>stabbed by sid from ice age.
kek

I guess 2018 didn't. 2014 dun fucked up

ESTROGEN IN THE WATER SUPPLY LEADS TO SHITTY >EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED! ANTICLIMAXES FROM THESE BLACKED.COM PLATINUM MEMBERS

Attached: legitimately-hurt-my-hand-trying-to-get-the-bottles-open-31146451.jpg (500x418, 73K)

did Rei did the same thing when fighting one of the red guards?

Ah true.

he quite literally choked strange unconscious

Even the 2014 was trashing everyone until his very last moments and was only defeated by being vanished

>2014 dun fucked up
He should have snapped his fingers faster

>Kill the leader, it will kill his whole army like dominos

Seems like Ice man had the worst death. Snoke was one time villain and not a villain thats been built up for 8 seasons

>Snoke
Did literally nothing.
>The Night King
Tore The Wall down and killed a shitload of people, but jobbed to Arya fucking Stark of all people.
>Thanos
He accomplished what he set out to do. His goals might not have made sense, but he believed in them. He only lost because of time travel.

Snoke barely did anything. Night King was pretty bad though. He got shanked by a little goblin after all the buildup.

>he didnt beat strange
no wonder Yea Forums related to him lmao

Yeah, could you imagine the final villain just getting tossed off a ledge out of nowhere.
Fucking terrible.

NK is worse in that regard, he had so much going for him that the just plain stupid ending they gave him made it far more disappointing. Whereas caring about Snoke in the first place was a chore.

Thanos at least put on a good show and took someone with him.

damn that armor is made of paper?

>strong and precise enough to launch a spear into a flying fucking dragon killing it and sending it down into the ground
>good enough hearing that surrounded by flames flickering and undead screaching can hear Jon snows fucking footsteps as he ACTIVELY sneaks
>smart enough to just bring up some more undead rather than 1v1 him
>while surrounded by the squad and a fucking MOB of zombies lets a fucking goblin running through snow blindside him
>dies withing killing a single person directly
>daenerys has killed more enemies with actual weapons than the night king

there will never be a more disappointing villain
fitting end for such a trash antagonist to be killed by the worst character in the show

Thanos won. His other self is the one that lost

Snoke because he did literally nothing. At least NK lead an undying horde and mlg sniped a dragon.

READ BOOKS
TV and film are for literal morons

They literally had to cheat to "beat" Thanos. They just went into another dimension.

It subverts your expectations!

Attached: soylent boys.jpg (1329x1607, 363K)

Sauron jobbed the hardest of any live action villain prove me wrong

>jobbed
is this more zoomer speak?

>the dust has settled
>50 outrage threads about got and avengers at all times

Night King. Snoke wasn't hyped up at all like he was.

actually its boomer speak, youre too young to get it

Thanos "won". His goal was to kill half the universe, which he accomplished. The superheroes cheated to undo it, but he still accomplished his goal.

Snoke's death was truly unexpected and instead of being killed by a hero he's killed by another villain. He caught everyone off guard including the audience, and Kylo was always a character who was impulsive and felt like he was teetering on the edge of both sides so it didn't feel out of place. Really brilliant choice.

t. tlj apologist

snoke was also kinda lame to begin with

guys whats even this image

Can't have female villains though, that would imply that women can be anything other than paragons of absolute good. And that would be sexist.

It the future my friend.

I'm not an apologist, but I'm happy TLJ didn't make Snoke a diet-Palpatine.

>1,364,204,040 possible futures for GoT
It's a long shot but maybe Littlefinger is still around, or Bran will be the ultimate bad and Arya inadvertently changed history due to diabolical Melisandre keeping Bran alive by asking Arya what do we do when we fallr Master Bruce

It's exactly because he was a diet Palpatine that they had to kill him

Poly is a stupid newage way to say you're in an open relationship (even though open relationships have probably existed since relationships) because you want attention.

Night's King
He flew to the highest heights, and then crashed into the lowest of lows.
The waste of potential and the whiplash from the contradictory ease of which Arya killed him combine into one, winner take all shit sundae.

All I know for sure is I'm done with this show and anyone who thought this episode had a good ending

At least the night king killed a dragon once. What the fuck did Snoke ever do?

It is the end of mankind.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>someone unironically though this was a good idea
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
didn't Rey did this shit too?

JJ pretty clearly planned for Snoke to be the final boss. Rian threw that out the window.

Mate, he got killed TWICE in one movie.

>being so retarded he doesn't know phrases

I honestly though it was a good scene and the red guards fight was pretty good. but you can't say anything like that here

AAAARGH, IT IS LITERALLY THE SAME SHIT AS REY WITH THAT BLADE DROP. By Allah, do Californian commies learn this shit in their affirmative action classes as only way to kill a fucking male or something, what the fuck!?

Why does hollywood think the sword drop shit is cool

THE RED GUARD FIGHT WAS HILARIOUSLY TRASH

LIKE A SHITTY MUSIC VIDEO WITH BAD CHOREOGRAPHY

RIAN SCREWED THE POOCH SO HARD ITS AMAZING HE'LL EVER WORK AGAIN

Yeah yeah, I know.

The first one after he used the gauntlet fully-powered twice, being severely crippled and not expecting to fight while being gangbanged. In the second one he was literally vanished and before that he was kicking their asses.

It's been already established that if you kill a white walker all the zombies under his command die from lonely hearts.