Anyone here actually expected this?

Anyone here actually expected this?

Attached: 486372682.jpg (1200x685, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
youtu.be/-IUfxNxEoc8?t=560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it was leaked on /got/ a million times. Friki even said the NK would be defeated in EP3 like a month ago.

no

yes, it was painfully obvious as soon as Beric died

Anyone else thought this was anti clamtic as fuck? EIGHT SEASONS leading to this and it's all over, like nothing.

You could tell she was going to kill him since the first episode of the season with how accurate she was with her knives. Method was different than what I expected but I still said it would be Arya to kill him.

good lord she's beautiful

He only had six episodes to pick from and ot wasn't going to be 1 or 2 so, a 1 in 4 chance of guessing right.

he's not dead yet

how the fuck does dragonglass kill him but not literal dragon fire

It should have been him.
It should have been him.
>be Clegane
>burned by fire and develop an intense phobia of it since childhood
>go through the best character development in the series and turn into a hero
>become best friends with a red priest who brings you North
>Red Priest convinces you one last time to be the hero, overcome your fears and save the girl
>he dies helping you
>Melisandre looks right at you
>”he was brought back for a reason”
>Clegane, free of fear and doubt takes up the flaming sword
>the fire immediately turns a bright green, for he is the lord of light and wildfire is his to command
>cuts his way through a swarm of the dead to face the night king
>defeats him in single combat
>three episodes later his half dead brother becomes the new “night king”, a dead thing made from science
>the two brothers are the song of ice and fire
>last scene is them raising their blades against one another
>cut to black sopranos style
You know I’m right

Attached: 164271B9-4FD4-4AAC-9848-FD149D52F2E1.jpg (4256x2832, 1021K)

he never used his ice sword
;_;

the NK and deads were always rather irrelevant
Cersei is way more important

Fapped

I imagine this was made as satire prior to this episode's airing. Little did the creator know that a bad joke would become reality

The fat fuck's going to be rolling over in his grave years from now over this abomination.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Fuck this shit.

there's not even inherently a problem with Arya killing NK, it's just the way it was fucking executed. where did she come from ffs ?? there was a fucking dragon and a bunch of white walkers in the way

Fuck no. No one here really did. This is the sort of shit that makes this show so popular. Of course Yea Forums is seething because its a female who did it. And one who they dont particularly like.

it sounded retarded, I refused to believe it

you know if we do get the cleganebowl he's just going to die after killing the mountain

I feel as though everyone was just Rian johnsoned

How could you have not expected it?
It's literally foreshadowed like 5 minutes beforehand

>I'm gonna kill Mance Rayder and save the Night Watch.
>Stannis the Mannis actually does it.
>I'm gonna kill Ramsey and win the Battle of the Bastards.
>Saved by the Knights of the Vale.
>I'm gonna kill the Night King.
>Actually Arya does it.
Why is he the main character again?

Attached: 139652.jpg (924x530, 44K)

Congratulations to the user who won the 21/1 bet for Theon gets killed by a White Walker.

They actually hinted that arya was going to kill the night king back at the first time she met Melisandre. She says the green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes thing seasons ago

See you next week

did the white walkers actually do anything this ep?

>reee why doesnt this show that has become so popular for not following the typical cliches of other shows not follow the typical cliches of other shows
Really user?

>dropped at the end
I see that onions is hitting the braincels too

>same grab and stab gimmick twice in a single episode and against the final boss
Gay

It wasn't Dragonglass, it was Littlefinger's Valaryian steel dagger.

what are the other spoilers? I want off this ride

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
S-SHE'S FAST

He let her in. All of the wights perceptions were tied to the Night King. He saw/heard/felt what they felt. He saw her coming and ignored her because he wasn't threatened by her because pic related. The only two people on the battlefield he was even semi concerned with were Jon and Dany and he outdueled them both. He saw her coming, she didn't sneak up on him. That's how he was able to catch her even though she made no noise.

Attached: D5SdnR8WwAA7wdz.jpg (1200x898, 86K)

So the leak of how the show ends might be real? Like, Bran becoming the night king and shit.

For chrissake at least cut the manlet some slack.

i didnt

>implying Jon was ever the main character

True, but I was expecting them to flee, arrive at cerci's and start fight #2.

You missed the point, user.

He let her in. All of the wights perceptions were tied to the Night King. He saw/heard/felt what they felt. He saw her coming and ignored her because he wasn't threatened by her because pic related. The only two people on the battlefield he was even semi concerned with were Jon and Dany and he outdueled them both.

I was seriously hoping he would just snap her neck and we could be done with her.

furthermore, why was he killed and brought back in the first place?

Can you elaborate further? What are you implying?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190428-225947_Reddit.jpg (682x302, 145K)

it was literally foreshadowed in episode 1

It was a good episode
Shame Jon didn't get to kill the dragon

And Valaryian steel is forged with...

Dragon fire

This

I expected the NK plot to be over with this week, but then as I saw how kino the episode was and how everyone was getting fucked I thought "ok maybe they won't actually ruin this"

Then it happened.

Attached: 1550415146596.gif (200x200, 948K)

This isn't consistent with his character. He always hides behind his army.

No way that's the end of NK, like what would the point of the last 3 eps of Cersei going agaisnt
the army that defeated the undead army with 2 dragons and a wololol bran

You are going to see a trial in Dorne.
They filmed stuff in Seville which is used for Dorne.
Probably Euron in Dorne or whatever.

It doesn't matter now. The show went to shit.

>So the leak of how the show ends might be real?
At this point, it's pretty much a guarantee. However, there have been some content cut out likely due to budget constraints. So far, they're about 80% accurate to the overall season so far.

>Bran becoming the night king
Unlikely. The leaked scripts originally had the White Walkers defeated outside The Eerie and dragging Bran away. With YAAAAAAASS QUEENSLAY Arya subverting that entirely, its highly unlikely.

yeah.......

I don't think anyone on the show gives a shit about the lore anymore

Thematically it's not a good story for her to be the one to kill the NK. The NK is Jon's primary foe.It's his whole Arc. Arya's greatest foe was fucking Cersei, who was responsible for the loss of her family.

It's like if next chapter, it's Jon who kills Cersei, without having a personal stake in Cersei.

what kind of fucking idiot would forget arya running away after talking to mel? fuck i hate people like that

It should have been him.
It should have been him.
>be Clegane
>burned by fire and develop an intense phobia of it since childhood
>go through the best character development in the series and turn into a hero
>become best friends with a red priest who brings you North
>Red Priest convinces you one last time to be the hero, overcome your fears and save the girl
>he dies helping you
>Melisandre looks right at you
>”he was brought back for a reason”
>Clegane, free of fear and doubt takes up the flaming sword
>the fire immediately turns a bright green, for he is the lord of light and wildfire is his to command
>cuts his way through a swarm of the dead to face the night king
>defeats him in single combat
>three episodes later his half dead brother becomes the new “night king”, a dead thing made from science
>the two brothers are the song of ice and fire
>last scene is them raising their blades against one another
>cut to black sopranos style
You know I’m right

Attached: DD4BAF5B-071F-451D-9279-7764FEF22E98.jpg (4256x2832, 1.82M)

No yeah having her move past a literal circle of zombies and the strongest of the Night Walkers to jump six feet in the air off the nothing that's around them and then stabbing the guy who can insta-kill anyone he gets a hold of because just this once he decided he was going to stare her down while she dropped her weapon, that's truly subversive!

Oh that makes it all the better! He's SO unconcerned with her he can't have someone, I don't know, stab her? Look at all the other people the zombies and WW's didn't kill because they weren't a threat to him right at that moment!

This was just stupid.

the point is that there is no North, there is no more army and there's only one Dragon left to take over King's Landing

I was expecting the night king to be the final boss but looks like he was just a bait to people watch the series.

People are kvetching because Arya supposedly sneaked up on the NK but she didn't because he knew she was there. As soon as the other WW became aware of her, so did he. You see one of the other WW's turn to face her as she is running up. This wasn't a case of her sneaking up on him, this was him underestimating her. He thought she wasn't a threat.

Also someone else complained we never saw the NK's sword but he used it to kill the the OG TER.

so what's the "new" ending leak that we got?

KING JON
FUCK DAENERYS
Cause the books did it, and to get rid of his Nights Watch vows.

Arya getting her vengeance and being a badass is a cliched as fuck arc.

both dragons are alive in the trailer

CATSPAW IS LIGHTBRINGER

LITTLEFINGER IS AZOR AHAI

Quiet neckbeard.

The fuck?
A world ending menace from ages immemorial that needed to be pushed back through Alliance of two races and legendary deeds is about to be upstaged by a delusional bimbo and bunch of mercenaries, and not on their best day at that.

This is literal Ruin Johnson tier incompetence.

So tell us user, who should have killed the Night king?

If I had read somewhere that this is how it happened I would have thought it was a Yea Forums shitpost

As soon as she vanished for 25 minutes, I just knew she was going to kill the nk.

This is way way way worse than anything I expected.

This is much worse than any fan theory or fanfic and GoT has had thousands of terrible ones over the years.

I'm literally stunned by how bad this was conceptually on every level. I'm reeling. I'm not even memeing here this was so bad I feel dizzy.

Eight years. Eight years. We waited eight years and got this.

Attached: 9oqGRy1.jpg (672x544, 24K)

Bane

Arya kills Cersei too, in the ruins of KL. so they are really setting her up to be the main hero of GoT when all is said and done.

That’s a big theory

I'll take the bait

Attached: 08f2ab63-a71e-4e9b-a805-7ae8d2e226e7-fff0d9dfb4ca0146ca40c7c544774aab6d742bd96e2c9159d72602d7cc9a29e (970x546, 107K)

Bran

if she did it to the strongest force of nature on the story, who was surrounded by his top supernatural generals, from now on she better killl every fucking one by teleporting behind them, euron, the mountain, cersei, golden company commander, the fucking dragon if they need to

it literally was

the ending to main antagonistic force of the series is a Yea Forums shitpost

clown world

how's your onions milk today ?

There's a guy who did a leak that confirms this episode. He said that in the end Daenerys will burn Kingsland and there will be almost nothing left.

Arya is alright but it didn't have to be like that DA comic

Same as before, likely with Dany getting preggo, Golden Company purges the brains save for Tyrion. Final battle in King's Landing. Euron killing off most of the main cast with wildfire, Tyrion ruling as regent over Jon+Dany's daughter while eating out Missandei

I did when I noticed we hadn't seen her for 20 minutes

Dude. The fucking wights were part of the prologue to the series. They were meant to be the main threat that loomed in the background as the characters fought for power ignorant to the impending invasion. Terrible writing to just have them die here with no explanation to their purpose.

Cant wait to see the asspull to give dany an army to face cersi after hers just got btfo

Was getting stabbed part of your plan?

It literally stole its climax from Star Wars

implying it should be killed, implying the story couldn't take a thousand different paths, implying this closure is consistent with what was built up so far

I kind of feel like he shouldn't have died and him and Bran should have made some sort of peace treaty after the NK flexed all over Winterfell

Of course I expected it. She's been training to sneak and kill for most of the series.

Not to mention Melisandre saying to her "brown eyes...green eyes.............BLUE eyes *wink* *wink*"

If you didn't expect it you're a literal retard.

If Arya doesn't get recognition for this I'll be pissed. She needs a badass nickname at the very least.

Answer me this, WHY was Bran important again?
Bran did nothing to help them win. He was only bait because the night king had an obsession with killing him. They said something about him being the memory of the living or something but why should we care?
Didnt everyone assume that he would use his greenseer powers to change timelines and shit? HE DID NOTHING! ALL they needed to do was to stab the night king with the right kind of weapon...

someone who actually follows the PTWP prophecy in a meaningful but unconventional way to not undermine the single thing that kicked off the entirety of the non-fantasy elements of the show, which is Aegon stealing lyanna because of said prophecy

>who should have killed the Night king?

Bran and have it revealed he wasn't just sitting there staring into Ravens the whole damn battle but setting up the means for him to do it the whole time should it come to it so that whole him sitting there Warging that they kept cutting back to thing made sense.

Jon obviously

Jon Snow. IT was HIS character arc.
It's his whole thing- uniting the people to protect the North. Then Arya comes and steals his thunder, when HER primary story was more Cersei'ish-related.

It's like if Han had killed the Emperor in Episode 6 when he was Electrocuting Vader.

>So tell us user, who should have killed the Night king?
Bran

I can think of at least 10 better people (of course Sandor is one of them) to kill the Night King.
I mean, what was the point of that 8-season "hound is afraid of fire" gimmick?

dude, get over it. NK is done. Arya will kill Cersei too, it's from the reliable leaker. Most likely wearing Little Finger's face, but yes, she kills Cersei 100%. they are giving her all the big kills.

Anyone but her

Attached: 1556452072881.png (428x424, 124K)

I don’t think he cares as long as the check clears

I knew it was coming when she went off screen. I thought she would retrieve her dartgun, though.

The leaks were better wth

Attached: 54775473653.png (189x140, 15K)

Melisandre literally told you half way through the episode.

it's Arya who kills Cersei too. is leaked already.

either you are incredible dense or started browsing this board today

Iron Man.

the dwarf

was anyone else hoping to see a zombie sean bean in the crypt

Attached: game_of_thrones_ned_stark.jpg (1200x680, 93K)

>Arya is more powerful than a 100,000+ Dothraki/Unsullied army supported by a castle and fire breathing dragons

>le subverted expectations XDDD
Kill yourself.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that he died to literal "teleports behind you" and all in one episode. There was no exploration of his origins, his backstory, or his motives, after 8 years of buildup and development. It was literally all for nothing. I at least expected him and Bran to converse a few words when they were looking at each other

Bran doing a leaping jump from his wheel chair faking everyone out for 7 1/2 seasons and chop the ice cucks head off with a karate chop

Attached: New Avengers.png (750x1000, 1.46M)

A SJW show pulls a SJW move? Shocking.

I 100% thought Bran was Arya wearing a mask

What other leaks was that guy right about? Which leaks are still coming according to him?

Or just tell me what to look for in the archive to narrow it down.

Listen, your idea is pretty good, but how about you remove the ultra cringe green fire bullshit before copy pasting this anymore?
It ruins the entire thing

One dragon. Other one got torn up

>a knife to the same spot the night king was knifed by the children of the forest!
Retarded idiot

Attached: 4uzSHgo.jpg (1263x653, 69K)

so what was bran doing throughout the episode?

Post webm

Game of Tropes

You retard. You just saw the Night King let Theon through so he could kill him himself, MINUTES ago. He was cocky af

I'm loving this. It really is like TLJ all over again. People were leaking shit like "oh yea Anakin Skywalker's ghost is trapped in a walrus/sea monster thing." Everyone was in disbelief thinking how horrible it was. Then, what ended up happening in actuality was like the writers read the leaks and did something even worse. Something so awful it defied the imagination of the worst fan fiction writer. I'm now fondly thinking about some of the other leaks we got about the showdown against the Night King where my initial reaction was "that's pretty bad...I'm sure the ending will be better than that." How wrong I was.

Nobody

They obviously chose to neglect the big future plot points that GRRM gave them so that they could “finish” the series.

GRRM would not have reduced the white walkers into le generic doomsday capeshit villains. Nor would he have written the Dorne, Riverlands, and Stannis plotlines the way they did.

Have you been watching the same show? He was a literally who that got turned into a monster and then killed off all the people who turned him into a monster and then decided hes just going to be a monster to everybody because thats all he can be now.

Both dragons are in the ep4 trailer

It’s funnier to complain though

Jon, Dany, Jaime, Bran (His legs are broken not his fucking arms)

Like user said arya killing NK is like Jon killing Cersei. And since Arya is going to kill Cersei it's going to fuck up the balance of the ensemble cast with Arya becoming this deus ex machina.

>E6
>Cersi is dead
>Daenerys is now ruler
>She starts killing everyone that fought against her
>Starts using the dragon to show off her power
>Starts chanting "Burn them all"
>"Burn them all"
>Jamie sneaks up on her
>Stabs her in the back
>Takes the Iron Throne

POTTERY

Attached: got deal.gif (400x202, 1.04M)

Azor Ahai was the most pointless fucking prophecy, holy shit.

its a reddit post. what can you expect from those faggots

I know he was shown to be taken by the Children and turned into the NK to kill the humans but that was literally thousands of years back. They could have explored it a lot more than at this point with how important he is now than with the few 5-10 minutes scenes they had back then

Isn't Arya like 13 in-universe?
What the fuck is the timeframe for this series anyways?

Friki's leaks were wrong. He said Jon kills the NK in EP5 and that the NK would have an extended sword fight that would put Arthur Dayne to shame. The leaks were all false.

Azohr Ahai

Maybe she is a benevolent Targaryen until the day her eyes turn purple.

Literally was telling my co-workers for weeks that this would happen.

Jon or Jamie probably. Arya stealthing through the crowd and getting a cheeky stab wasn't good.

I guess D&D heard about how much people love having their expectations subverted

yea

Your bad for investing time into watching this garbage. I have 0 (zero) pity for you retarded faggots

Attached: p672g6fkmn4z (2).jpg (480x640, 57K)

he leaked the whole season 7, he leaked shitton of season 8 before HBO stopped him. He says that Tyrion will have a trail for burning KL and will be executed. Dany will give birth during the battle of KL. Arya will kill Cersei in the ruins of KL. Jon and Dany get a Disney fairytale ending. Gendry becomes Lord of Dragonstone so I guess he and Arya also get a disney ending. Bran exposes Tyrion. characters who survive 100% are all stark kids, dany, brienne, grey worm, robyn arryn, sir davos, gendry. there may be others but not mentioned in leaks. Clegganebowl is happening, unknown outcome.

>doesn't talk
>can't drink
>can't eat
>can't fuck
>can't shit, probably
>has nothing to think about for thousands of years other than "the North is fucking boring" and "fuck life"

no user, he did not need exposition

the show was already extremely bad in the last ~3-5 episodes but this truly tops all my lowest expectations in how bad it is.

>night king dies
>all white walkers and zombies crumble n die
>meli dies
>jon doesn't crumble n die
missed opportunity

speaking of TLJ, Arya used the same move on NK that Marrey Sue used on Praetorian Guard. it's all over twitter.

>if only you knew how bad this show really got

Attached: arya.png (210x183, 63K)

wasn't he cut into pieces?

i really thought they were gonna do it but then i remembered he was beheaded

>kvetching
Nope, I'm not jewish

It's a show that deliberately pisses all over fantasy trope archetypes, and you thought the ending was gonna be all about this final climactic battle for the end of the world against a literal zombie apocalypse and a "Night King?"

D&D said it after the show too

>Bobby B fathered Gendry
>Gendry busted a big fat nut in Arya
>Arya, empowered by the legacy of Bobby B in her womb kills the Night King

Attached: arya vs night king.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

james mcavoy has such range

This is literally exposition: the show to give the mysterious character that has been lurking for 8 seasons a death without even speaking a word is a fucking joke

Hahahah holy shit, I knew I saw that somewhere before.

it was his last resort

>look how cool and smart I am for not liking popular things

Is that Thaynos??

YAAAAAAS

Who is that ugly man?

I expected shit dialogue but kino cinematography / battle scenes

Let down on every level

They even made the cliche NK death even worse than I expected

Not that user, but I expected Winterfell to be a big fat loss with the surviving cast in full retreat. But this teleport ninja thing is just plain meh.

yet you come here and waste time leaving replies on GOT threads.

The guy kills a dragon in flight using an ice spear ...
He dies out of nowhere as if he were a common enemy.

>be GRRM
>set up bunch of prophecies and plotlines
>cant figure out a way to make them all work
>say fug it and stop writing altogether
>based tv show retards cobble together some pandering shit leaving every plot line unresolved

BRAVO

I thought it was too retarded to be true...
I'm fucking livid right now.

Attached: Arya_0.webm (660x372, 2.06M)

I did, the sign is always there
>Wights and other WWs are now another stupid ass hive mind-only need to kill the big bad trope hollywood loves to use cause lazy writing
>AYRA is literally some super duper magical assassin now
>the final season only have like 6 episodes or sth
it's pretty fucking clear that they will deal with NK as fucking quick as possible and call it a day

I knew it wasn't the same fucking place. Fucking D&D making shit up in interviews again to seem smart.

Based and branpilled

Attached: 1549242542892.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Attached: DFA83EB1-4269-406F-8940-0FD77FC34440.jpg (1316x599, 116K)

And 2/3rds of the exposition is about fucking. The Night King is not sexy. The Night King was never going to get needless exposition.

This. She should be like a dragonball z character now since that's how shit the writing has become.

Because women are POWERFUL, duh

No one.

Just like every major "boss" in any western video game ever made after Doom 2.

>the LOST school of writing

Attached: lost.jpg (968x681, 79K)

She looks like the Hound

Except it is the same place dumbass

literally nothing personal the meme

unironically when she was on all fours under the book shelf hiding from the undead my cock twitched

The Night King dying that way is really similar to Ned or Robb dying. The show has always been about characters you think are important just dying out of no where. The Night King is basically just the evil version of Ned Stark. You thought he was going to be important, but turns out, he wasn't.

based and truth pilled

audibly kek'd

Attached: 1556041447755.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>They filmed stuff in Seville
It's onlo used for dragonpit, Mereen and wrap-up party. When will this retarded shit stop?

still holding out that arya is the waif

>literally his blade
he knew, didn't he?

Attached: 3eprs8ZW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

this

Pretty much this. How disappointing

Attached: nothingpersonell.jpg (1000x352, 157K)

How can he be killed by Valyrian steel when he already has dragonglass in his chest and he's immune to fucking DRAGONFIRE.

when tyrion and sansa were together behind the one crypt I thought Headless Ned was popping through for sure

If you're not going to have Jon kill the NK, or even Bran for some reason, let it be fucking Theon. He got his redemption and closure, sure. But if you're going to have Arya come out of nowhere from the midst of so many fucking wights and the NK's lieutenants, then just let Theon kill the NK. It would still be shocking and no one would expected it, but at least I wouldn't be expected to turn my brain off like an actual fucking mentally impaired chimpanzee. Don't have Theon charge. Just let the Night King approach solo and have them fight. Let him still stab and kill Theon, but let Theon hit him with the "What is dead may never die." for all of its cheesiness and then kill the Night King right there. It'd be better than this fucking miserable piece of shit.

>DUDE SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS LMAO
this is fine for a character with 1/2 seasons of development and buildup
not the main villion after 8 years

Yeah I did, but a headless corpse would look pretty dumb.

You know what I was thinking of killing myself after this episode now I’m going to really kill myself after your comment. Thank You user

yes.
people were saying that muh indepndent arya woman was going to kill big bad by doing something big meanie patriarchal big bad did not expect.
YASSSSS SLAY GURLLLLL!@!@@":_):_):):)O

Also Arya is a Faceless Man and the story goes that they can pretty much kill anyone. The Night King dying to a Faceless Man makes sense. If anyone should be able to kill The Night King it's one of them.

they retconned all the kids ages around season 4 or 5 because it was getting "scandalous"

wtf was jon doing lmao

He'll be back right?

I am still laughing.

I think Arya is Jaqen

bran hides a dagger and stabs nk when he's close

That's retarded and makes no sense.
These writers really are hacks.

Attached: 1546150746512.jpg (542x540, 17K)

>they can pretty much kill anyone.
no they're good assassin and have some magic disguise, that's it

because the most based character knew

Attached: Profile-Littlefinger.png (555x827, 755K)

Jon basically lost his shit because he wanted to play World of Warcraft and instead was forced to play Dark Souls which he absolutely fucking sucks at. Super disappointed in Jon's writing.

>Fuck no. No one here really did. This is the sort of shit that makes this show so popular.
They truly subverted our expectations.

Then why even add those fuckers? Why not to end their threat in the seventh season, with the fucking dragons coming North and just crushing them completely (like it should've happened). It doesn't make sense.

He knows he is a Targ so was thinking he is immune to the fire

It could still happen

main villain is cersei. I never understoof why NK plot was needed to begin with except that they open the door to Wildings and unite everyone under Starkgeryan banner, unless D&D somehow make Arya the Queen too.

same!
Oogaa Boogaa! it's DADDY!

Attached: nedhead.jpg (720x600, 88K)

yeah but was there like a dragon fight or what

He killed that dude-that came TOWARDS HIM and NOT THROUGH THE ARMY-instantly, literally did not let the guy breath a second before running him through, and then he just stares at this bitch for just long enough for her to switch knives when he could literally instantly kill her that second and do the thing he actually wanted to do.

Even the Night King knew this was stupid and shouldn't work so he had to just stand there and let her kill him, that's how stupid this is. The eight season hyped battle ends with the big bad so embarrassed this dumb bitch fucked up an easy kill he has to stand around so she can feel accomplished.

GIVE ME SPOILERS
I'm genuinely quitting

This. I'm in utter fucking shock at how bad it was. I never expected this.

The entire point of the Faceless Men is they want to spread death. The Night King is the ultimate embodiment of death. Thematically it makes absolutely no sense for him to be killed by one of them, if anything they would support him.

jesus fucking christ they couldn't even write an original terrible ending

user, this webm is just a black screen. I think you encoded it wrong.

yeah but think of all the experience points he got from slaying undead boars!

>main villain is cersei.
you are literally only saying this because of what happened this episode. Throughout the entire show the NK is placed up as the big bad apocalyptic threat that everyone has to unite against
not some dumb bimbo who is sat on a throne

cringe

This. Arya's final boss was Cersei.
Jon's was NK. It's not fucking hard and nothing needs to be subverted. Anyone who says otherwise needs to fuck off and go back to defending The Last Jedi on twitter with Rian manbaby Johnson

>Everyone wanted to believe Ned was a hero who beat the worlds greatest swordsman at the tower of joy
>Nope Howland Reed stabbed him in the back.
>Everyone wanted a literal messiah possibly jon to face down the nk in a 1 on 1 duel
>Nope stabbed in the back by arya,

Attached: jeorge.gif (250x250, 1018K)

BEHOLD THE POWER OF BESSY'S TITS

Attached: FETCH ME BESSY'S TITS BEFORE I PISS MYELF.png (413x373, 285K)

>constant reminder that the crypts of Winterfell is the safest place
>bring up the whole'There must always be a Stark in Winterfell'
>not having the reason be the crypts were magically infused and the Stark's ancestors rise to fight back

I'm disappointed.
>

imagine caring this much about fictional characters you have no responsibility for

I thought for sure we were going to see zombie Ned even it was just a background easter egg

Theon

it would have been much better if he survived the fire and killed the dragon, then fucked up the night king, if your gonna make characters have plot armour at least make them do badass stuff

Underrated, can this be memed hard so the normies can see this

Is this the ultimate lame-ass move that for some reason some people think it's cool?

Possibly because they were foreshadowed as this big world ending thing brewing just out of sight, while the living focused on petty bullshit, before that bimbo was even introduced?

Why did the NK want Bran?

>this is what the normies actually believe

it would've been more bearable if maisie williams wasn't so smug and weird looking and dabid toned down the supergirl shit.

REEEEEE

THE THING THAT HAPPENED WASNT THE
THING I WANTED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

REEEEEEE

Why the fuck do they think we want to be "subverted"?
We've been "subverted" for too fucken long now. Just get us an expected plot that was promised. That would actually be subversive rather than all the bullshit twists we're used to.

Attached: m. night symalan.png (249x369, 178K)

Someone post the KINGSLAYER KINGSLAYER copy pasta please

>My loli died
NO NO NO, THIS CANT BE

Attached: lyanna.jpg (750x640, 52K)

He thought he was hot in the first 2 seasons

Doesn't matter lol

This. The Night King was never important. No one on the show was ever important. The show itself isn't important. Nothing is important or meaningful. How many times do you people need to be told to forget the past and kill it if you have to? Your bittersweet ending has always been the fact that the ride is over and none of it mattered.

looks like a norf fc meme

gotta delete his porn history

If the current status quo within Hollywood's hierarchy remains there will be no more media produced that doesn't intentionally subvert expectations.

That's one way to beat the leaks I guess. Go straight past full retard into unbelievably foolish.

How about Bran you imbecile?

Your loli stood there like a fucking idiot. She totally deserved to get giant slapped.

Tony Stark

muh magic weapons

>Theon, the character that suffered more than most, maybe more than anyone else, dies a shitty pathetic death mere minutes before the end of the battle
>John, the child that was literally created for the purpose of fulfilling a prophecy that involved killing the NK, the dude that spent the past 4 seasons busting his ass and risking his skin to fight for all humanity, did nothing but play an extended round of bumper-dragons and walk around killing low level mooks the whole episode
>Arya, a grade-A retard that's accomplished almost nothing in her mistake-ridden life, kills the big bad with a little dagger switcheroo while John attempts suicide-by-dragon
I mean, ultimately the NK was only important for the last 20% or so of the entire story so I can't be that upset, but it's still pretty disgusting. What a waste of energy, I can't believe anybody would actually be happy about anything that happened in this episode.

His corpse never made it back, they lost it near Moat Cailin when the Ironmen took it

Pretty pathetic to screenshot this just to post here

It makes absolutely no sense. As soon as he was shown to be immune to dragonfire it should have been over. It would explain why they needed the wall to keep him out instead of targs just melting his ass.

The ride is the shitshow on twitter, reddit, and Yea Forums. And the ride never ends.

Did arya die? Did she sacrifice her life to kill NK??

Ned Stark was part of an age of lies. Jon is supposed to represent the coming revolution of truth and justice. I mean, Arya winning the NKbowl doesn't change that since now shes going to start her own Assassin Order in Westeros. But expectations were fucking high for Jon to rack up accomplishments.

Seriously. Playing something straight would a breath of fresh air.
Someone is destined to kill a dragon. Let them kill the fucken dragon.

Nah that green fire is legit throw back to battle of the black water

Disgusting redditors

>Kingslayer
>Kingslayer
>Kingslayer

It'd be pretty cool desu if he lived up to his name through that.

>I totally forgot about Arya

This is the average GoT viewer. They just forget about in your face obvious shit and then act so amazed when it happens exactly as it's foreshadowed. As soon as Mel said that shit about brown eyes, green eyes...... blue eyes and she ran off, I knew it was coming. I just hoped it wouldn't be so bad.

He wanted to get Bran.... for some reason?

Attached: thinking.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Lots of retards will justify it. The surprise of Arya jumping out and killing him will appease them.

The wights could hear Arya's blood dripping on the ground...she sneaks by their entire army...lol...

>And one who they dont particularly like.
This is the real problem with this sub. It is obnoxious, given how shit women are at combat, that TV and movies keep pretending that they are men's equals. But this show has always made it clear that she's a sneak and a killer, not a real fighter.
But no, if some big-titted bitch with bee-stung lips and a 8/10 face had done it, this sub wouldn't care.

You'll ask what the point of the battle was if Arya just killed the Night King and single-handedly ended the war with the dead.

You'll ask why the Night King wanted Bran, and may never be satisfied with the answer, if you get one at all.

You'll ask why they built up 9 seasons of foreboding doom starting with the very first scene of the show only to cut it short and cheapen its impact.

You'll ask why Jon wasn't the one to slay the Night King after 6 years of buildup.

I say this to you then, oh curious questioners, we are in the Endgame. It had to be done.

Attached: iron man dies.png (1200x680, 1.17M)

lmao brainlet incel

useless

Attached: bran.jpg (704x728, 100K)

Pisses all over tropes by having a little girl from an ancient and royal house killing the big baddie in a ninja acrobatic move? Fuck you. If it was against tropes, they would have fucking lost

I wish for everyone on reddit to die. I don't even care if that would consume my soul into the eternal fire of hell. I want every single one of those baseddrinking pieces of shit to PERISH

It follows every cliche in the book. The only thing that makes aSoIaF different is the unromantic tone they're written in.

Arya wiped out an entire noble house. There is literally no one alive on Westeros who can claim the same.

only one Valyrian steel arrow left. Edmure picks it up. flash back to him missing the viking funeral boat. him practicing day and night. every day. day and night. and him shooting the arrow that kills the night king

Attached: ce541e9e3bd9acb59d116427ab892969.jpg (650x488, 49K)

>Cersei is way more important

What exactly can Kween Slay do, other than kill herself by blowing up King's Landing?

I think this episode is proving something about writing in general. Never take so long to tell a story that your fans end up telling it better than you end up doing.

It should have been
>kingslayer

What about cersei and the SandSnake family?

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

they should've just picked a random greentext for the script

You're not suppose to use your brain user. You're suppose to sit back and enjoy the endorphins released into your relaxed mind from all the thrilling sights.

>Others in the books
>Hauntingly beautiful fey
>Wear camoflauge mirror like plate armor
>Communicate with each other, speaking in a chilling foreign tongue
>Clearly have some kind of societal structure, motivations, larger end goal, etc. that just isn't yet understood by men
>White walkers in the show
>Blue zombies meet Darth Maul
>Wear loincloths and regular armor
>Never speak a single word, sometimes autistically screech
>Motivation is that NK wants to kill Bran because lol
>If you kill the NK you win lol who cares about all the other white walkers and wights they just die too lmao who even cares
Thank you D&D.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

> Chekov's Gun on the Wall

> Literally killed by the maid with a knife

That's your problem.

Amazing episode

Attached: 2671DFDF-0DB2-4075-9F59-3661D33F20C4.gif (320x320, 2.07M)

and you faggots were discussing azor ahai in the show lmao

GoT writing on par with RWBY

Attached: Game of Thrones Night King dies by poor writing.png (1344x756, 751K)

can someone post the blacked meme with her on the couch?

SandCunts got killed off, mom and her favorite are starving to death or already did in the dungeons

youtu.be/-IUfxNxEoc8?t=560

Hack and Hack literally did it for subverting expectations

i-i-incel

This, can we just have a straight ending? No more

>haha we're going to subvert your expectations because we're so smart and above tropes

Seriously, why not have some major Marvel villain die from food poisoning? Or have whoever's supposed to be evil in the next Star Wars break his neck falling out of a chair that some minor character hobbled one of the legs of? I would never see it coming, but it would still be retarded.

What if theon had killed the NK?

There is probably an extended family back where they came. They were just the immediate heirs to power.

She did, but it's hard to chock that up as any kind of accomplishment given how it's presented. It's not like we got a whole season of her toiling over the plan and setting everything up to exact revenge, it's just handed to her on a silver platter, everybody gives her jazz hands, and then it's never mentioned again.

I don't think you can compare something like that to Jon uniting the free folk and the Night's Watch, or Theon's growth from a weasely back-stabbing faggot to a broken man to someone willing to die for what's right.

I can't relate to a character that's just handed everything they want with all the busy work and struggling done off screen.

They are fucking hacks.

It’s called a song of ice and fire after all, what did you expect

but arya was never a good faceless man cause she had too much compassion. she didn't want to kill her target cause the lady did nothing wrong, was just better actress than her rival. she gave up on another target cause she saw that dick from her list. she was never like the waif.

He would be memorialized in a truth that you don't need balls to kill a king.

The Dornish dont marry often, so yea, Think Oberyn said he himself has 8 kids, Doran might have at least 3-4?

Those two jews are such fucking frauds

>Reddit is crin--

Attached: 0042882.png (885x729, 363K)

youre high if you think any retard on here could write something better. all they do is monday morning quarterback episodes and say "this shouldve happened!!!" they are just the contrarian versions of the burlington bar fags except instead of cheering they come on here and shitpost

Then don't use the Faceless Men as a justification for why she should do it.

>Most likely wearing Little Finger's face

Wearing Jamie's face.....

>Jon walking towards Night King, his fur coat lit ablaze with blue dragonfire as the two of them duel it out

NK stabs Theon.
>WHAT IS DED MAY NEVER DIE
Theon stabs him anyway.

how can you be mad at this but like red wedding. idc if the prophecy was hyped for 8 seasons or 12, it should've been clear that none of that didn't matter. they never let the generic hero-y types actually fulfill their roles. not ned, not robb, not jon.

>army full of accomplished knights and elite fighters
>somehow little girls still save the day
Ok jews

Jon killed the Boltons
Dany killed the Tarlys
Cersei killed the Tyrells

the fuck are you on?

Attached: why.png (130x168, 54K)

Honestly it's cool with Arya being the one who killed Night King, but Jon should've slain that fucking dragon instead of standing up and yelling at it before it turned into dust

I'd certainly like it a lot more. Hell, if Jaime, Brienne, Jorah, The Hound, Theon or Jon killed him, I'd be fine with it. Arya being the one to do it is pushing, but depending on the circunstances I'd accept it just fine. The problem comes mostly with the way they decided to do it with a *teleports behind you* bullshit, while hundreds of wights and a few white walkers just watched the whole scene.

this was literally what all the people watching on cable saw

Reddit in some ways is way better than Yea Forums, if you know how to filter out stupid stuff.

That's the joke, user.

>Boltons
Bastard killed daddy Bolton.
Arya killed the bastard.

>Tarlys
>Literally fatty Tarly fighting in the latest episode

>Tyrells
>Done in by a ghost monster and abandoned by traitors

Nk plot was telegraphed shit when they introduced Deus ex Domino. kill NK, they all die. that's BS. they just didn't know how to solve the problem and came up with that shit.

Arya the NK slayer was telegraphed the moment she got Valerian steel. it's just that fans didn't want to believe. but the moment Bran volunteered to be the bait and she was, like, I won't leave you, game was over. I don't know why so many people are outraged. NK was always Bran's villain. if he wasn't going to kill him, it really didn't matter who else would. they even corrected the prince that was promised prophecy as "or a princess". well.

Ya but you will scroll through heaps of npc trash to find one good reply, whereas on Yea Forums this sort of reply is common

That was clearly a total asspull on D&D's part if you watch that scene again because Melisandre tells Arya she sees "brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes" in their first encounter with blue eyes being mentioned second instead of last and no special emphasis on blue so obviously just listing off the common eye colors of normal people she would kill after her assassin training then in their last encounter she fucking switches the order to brown eyes, green eyes with blue eyes (like the white walkers have OMG) listed last.
fuck D&D and fuck this shitty show

At that point after the dragon fire shit, the night king should have won.

Its true, theres just a lot to filter. Normies crawling in every crevice of the internet just to shit it up. Hell it happens even here, where a moderate opinion will be met with genuine tranny responses

are you braindead

No, Sansa executed Ramsay, but Jon was the one who subdued and imprisoned him, he was the last Bolton

Tyrell was done in by fantasy napalm and then a literal zerg rush

i'll give you Sam Tarley though

>Harry Potter Targaryan

Attached: Dobby smirk.jpg (590x440, 27K)

Qohori blacksmiths rework it with human sacrifice. It’s soul-imbued steel, and the dragon fire is probably the heat required to fuse the soul to the steel. This doesn’t explain dragonglass, unless that’s somehow involved too via Valyrian magic mumbo-jumbo.