Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17904121
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HiveQueen
twitter.com/skyatlantic/status/1122691532564381697
strawpoll.me/17904121/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

S

Look at how they massacred our show.....

Attached: IMG_4321.jpg (500x500, 79K)

?

Attached: 1556052634572.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

S
I can't believe the NK is fucking DEAD

Attached: 1555883898499.jpg (817x460, 90K)

>Three-Eyed Raven. I've traveled so long. Please. Let me watch it. The rape. Show me your sister's rape.

Attached: file.png (1277x715, 819K)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN /GOT/ THE WHOLE BOARD IS NUCLEAR THERE IS NO GOT THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS FUCKING FINE UNTIL SHE DID IT

Wow the dicksuckers are real, huh? That episode had horrifically bad lighting.

Attached: got.png (852x192, 19K)

PRESTON WAS RIGHT

Attached: C874B397-A101-44C0-8D75-4A185DD413D5.jpg (1242x1301, 548K)

Can't wait for this garbage to finally end.

I am more excited about the Preston Jacobs review.

b-bros... who is azor ahai......?

SSSSSSSSSSS

the episode was good until the ending

RATE THIS FUCKING TRASH
strawpoll.me/17904121

So the lord of light brought back Beric to save Arya so she could kill the Night King. Why did he bring back Jon?

This show will never recover from this. I thought it'd finish strong, but it's just a trainwreck.

Formerly alive

Attached: 1556400000332.gif (375x304, 897K)

/spit

Just a quick question.

Apart from Arya killing Walder Frey, what the fuck is the point of her becoming faceless? To get the "badass" strong womyn training? Was that literally it? What was so relevant about her spending so long to become hit edgy face changing assassin in the endgame?

S

Attached: 1458748326951.jpg (2250x1500, 1.65M)

that was like a low budget netflix zombie movie. i couldn't see shit for the entire ep what happened

S

LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO MY BOY

Howdy

S

>the Dothraki charge
K I N O

no fucking way ghost died off screen without any screentime with jon fuck off you retards there is no way you are THAT hopeless at writing no way no way no way i dont believe that

S

Several questions.

>why did they let their entire cavalry charge away into the darkness away from the walls when their original position was strategically advantageous, clever use of cavalry is often what decided ancient battles
>plus they never even used their catapults
>why did Jon let his dog charge with the cavalry, does he really not give a shit anymore
>why did Mel have to leave Westeros, did she pick up the Cast Fire All spell in Volantis
>why did Bran let Theon charge to his death when Arya was just going to come and do nothing personnel on the Night King
>where the fuck did Arya come from that none of the White Walkers saw her coming, is she a fucking spider monkey
>is Rhaegal alive? I honestly forget what happened to him
>why did the battle seem to literally stop when Arya was doing her Resident Evil thing in the library
>why does fire not even remotely inconvenience the Night King but the dragon glass was insta death
>where the fuck were the Knights of the Vale
>when will Stannis arrive with his reinforcements from Essos now that he's missed the main battle

>what the fuck is the point of her becoming faceless?
So she can turn into Jaime and kill Cersei.

where can i watch the stream?

or download this shit episode¡?

What happen to podrick did he die?

Why is Cersei instead of Night King the final boss? Cersei was never supposed to be some political mastermind, she was written to think she was more cunning than she actually was.

>Night King is somehow immune to dragon fire
>but gets killed by a weapon made from dragon fire

Attached: 1546517199218.jpg (413x395, 31K)

Why did she have to walk off into the sunrise and die bros?

Attached: 4212288cae124efccee6da79cfd4f6aa.jpg (600x338, 55K)

To fuck his aunt
He's a wincest guy

one good thing in this thread i love yoojung fuck this episode fuck d&d

LOOK AT WHAT THEY FUCKING DID

No one, sadly.

This is way worse than that, its "Remember when Chewbacca defeated Darth Vader in ESB?"

so theres only two possibilities for the NK going up to bran and standing there

either he wanted to die, because he is bran or in cahoots somehow, and this will be revealed later. Or he wanted Bran to show him the Sansa rape scene, theres literally no other explanation

also, if arya didn't steal a face from a whitewalker, and I have no idea how you would, how the fuck did she even get to the NK without dying

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF BRAN? OF JON? JONS MAIN ARC WAS DESTINED TO BE VS THE NK
WHAT THE FUCK DABID

S

Attached: 1554443488422.png (350x355, 102K)

SAVE US PRESTON

Cersei 9/11'd El Grande Padre and Arya teleported behind Ambulator Blanco, which means the only boss left is Gregor 'El Hermano' Clegane

Attached: 1521043845867.jpg (580x268, 31K)

>off-screen death will save the show

Attached: 1461269695047.jpg (556x720, 32K)

I was thinking this. It was really fucking dark. Especially in the very beginning. You could barely see anyones face.

Ok, this was funny

howdy....

S

If someone asked me if I was a Game of Thrones watcher, I'd deny it now.

>THE STATE OF GAME OF THRONES

>100,000+ army of dothraki/unsullied all die

>one little girl kills the fucking Night King

HOW

EVEN WITH THE FACE CHANGE BULLSHIT SHE IS A TINY GIRL, THEY WOULD KNOW.

Howdy
S
S
S

So that he could scream heroically faced by an undead dragon

user, I...

AZOR ARYA
>AZOR ARYA
AZOR ARYA
>AZOR ARYA
AZOR ARYA
>AZOR ARYA
AZOR ARYA
ABSOLUTE MOTHERUCKING KINO

S U B V E R T E D

E X P E C T A T I O N S

>“It was so unbelievably exciting,” she says. “But I immediately thought that everybody would hate it; that Arya doesn’t deserve it. The hardest thing is in any series is when you build up a villain that’s so impossible to defeat and then you defeat them. It has to be intelligently done because otherwise people are like, ‘Well, [the villain] couldn’t have been that bad when some 100-pound girl comes in and stabs him.’ You gotta make it cool. And then I told my boyfriend and he was like, ‘Mmm, should be Jon though really, shouldn’t it?’”
>Yet Williams came around to embracing the idea as the team began to film the episode, particularly after shooting the scene where Melisandre (Carice van Houten) gives Arya a pep talk and reminds her of the Red Woman’s “brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes… eyes you’ll shut forever” prophecy from season 3 — trying to stop the Night King is Arya’s destiny.
>“When we did the whole bit with Melisandre, I realized the whole scene with [the Red Woman] brings it back to everything I’ve been working for over these past 6 seasons — 4 if you think about it since [Arya] got to the House of Black and White,” Williams says. “It all comes down to this one very moment. It’s also unexpected and that’s what this show does. So then I was like, ‘F—k you Jon, I get it.’”

The cinematography and tension were really well done but man did some things not make sense
>that whole battle formation
>pacing of the battle, with the latter half taking way too long after the zombies got inside and would have steamrolled everything in two minutes flat
>named characters surviving against all odds and teleporting around to save each other

Reposting from the other thread but I liked it for the most part. Everything being so dark was annoying at times but was also effective for atmosphere. I like Arya I really do but her teleporting behind and somehow ABOVE the army of white walkers to shove a dagger into the nights king was pretty anti climatic. I mean I guess he put up a bit of a fight trying to grab her but otherwise he kind of went out like a bitch.

Also what’s the deal with the shows lore, maybe someone could explain it to me because it’s kind of muddled , were we to believe that the nights king was the end of the world threat that the “prince who was promised” would stop? Is it possible it was something else? It doesn’t make sense for Arya to be the prince who was promised based on the rules I thought the show laid out for that

Is Tormund dead?

pretty sure hes allive

>when will Stannis arrive
Someone tell him lol

I told everyone that Arya was one of the core main characters but all you incels wetted your diaper and disagreed

Attached: 9B4B0FB2-08F8-4432-BF61-EFEBB49BE436.jpg (480x327, 17K)

Imagine ruining NK like that lmao

The worst part is that you know none of these "why did they" questions will ever be answered. So much lore invested into the WW but none of it will be answered.

>sending their small amount of cavalry into the dark to fight thousands of super strong corpses that can sprint and climb up walls with no backup
wot

>The Night King meant nothing
>Azor Ahai meant nothing
>R+L=J meant nothing
>This whole show meant nothing
>22 years meant nothing

After all we've been through. Nothing.

The fat boomer without kids is also awful

S

Attached: gahoole snap.png (1185x720, 1.55M)

Couldn't Jon or Jaime at least have slayed the undead dragon

But no, Arya just kills them all

underrated.

night king just wanted to watch Bran's DVD collection all along.

Cers's 9/11'ing of the mosque was still my favorite moment in this entire show.

>This is what a fat fuck thinks is "bittersweet"
lmao no wonder he's pushing 400, fat cunt

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Because this show is a terribly written shit show. That answers all of those questions.

Unbelievable. Jon didn't get to fight the NK even once. Arya jumps in and kills him. 8 fucking seasons for this. I'm so fucking mad right now.

Just a friendly reminder the Azor Ahai prophecy didn’t matter at all.

>Arya kills the Night King
>Arya will kill Cersei

Attached: 1504641704193.jpg (627x470, 35K)

S

What happened to Rhaegal? I think I missed him somewhere. Drogon got swarmed by wights and flew away to safety for a few minutes but what about Rhaegal? Does Danny only have Drogon now?

Same. At first I thought my TV settings were whacked out, but I called my friend and he said he could hardly see anything either

Attached: IMG_0024.jpg (682x600, 103K)

1st for Bessie

Attached: Vivian Blush.webm (1080x1920, 2.09M)

He definitely wanted Bran to show him the rape.

Attached: 1556123753280.jpg (535x535, 33K)

No way any of this is gonna happen in the books.

Attached: b553fc14ade0.gif (279x335, 1.51M)

>arya kills 30 zombies effortlessly
>gets knocked down once
>suddenly becomes a defenseless stealth video game character
>gets reminded that she's an assassin
>disappears for 15 minutes
>defeats the final boss

Not just lighting, I was constantly having to turn the volume up and down as it was all over the place

howdy

S

Cleganebowl when

I can't believe cersei is the final boss

she didnt even use her faceless abilites or her special weapon she literally just used a regular dragopn glass dagger to stab him in the fucking leg!

think you're right. Bran is the NK. But still, why? What the fuck?

>theon was a good man
Imagine if there were 19 more of him, the night king wouldnt even stand a ghost of a chance

I JUST
CANT
BELIEVE IT
I REALLY JUST
CANT
FUCKING BELIEVE IT

Attached: IMG_4409.jpg (352x550, 95K)

YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT LOGIC M8?

Attached: 1527608886131.jpg (322x322, 24K)

lmao imagine actually believing in retarded shit like prophecies

are you guys fucking 9?

>“I was surprised, I thought it was gonna be me!” Harington says. “But I like it. It gives Arya’s training a purpose to have an end goal. It’s much better how she does it the way she does it. I think it will frustrate some in the audience that Jon’s hunting the Night King and you’re expecting this epic fight and it never happens — that’s kind ofThrones. But it’s the right thing for the characters. There’s also something about it not being the person you expect. The young lady sticks it to the man.”

Attached: Arya-Stark-Maisie-Williams-in-GOT-7x01.jpg (1070x602, 69K)

You fool... No one can kill me...

Attached: game-of-thrones-night-king-1556119759-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

shes UGLY ugly

I miss him already bros

Attached: file.png (700x1052, 1009K)

Why the hell would you have thought that

Be honest, did you drop the show after this? I did.

the irony

She's a mary sue.

NOW THIS IS PODRACING

Attached: s8e3_arya_stands_on_nkcorpse.jpg (580x386, 85K)

Attached: isJVcVR.png (923x519, 517K)

reeeeee

Howdy

S

arya

she couldnt have teleported behind the night king without that training m8

where were the fucking ice spiders!?!

I honestly would have enjoyed it better if at the end the avengers came in and saved them all

Kek

Attached: 1555402013230.jpg (662x715, 60K)

>why did they let their entire cavalry charge away into the darkness away from the walls when their original position was strategically advantageous, clever use of cavalry is often what decided ancient battles
DABID STRATEGY
>plus they never even used their catapults
They used it once then got overrun by the dead
>why did Jon let his dog charge with the cavalry, does he really not give a shit anymore
Gotta save CGI Money
>why did Mel have to leave Westeros, did she pick up the Cast Fire All spell in Volantis
No Idea
>why did Bran let Theon charge to his death when Arya was just going to come and do nothing personnel on the Night King
Brans Autistic
>where the fuck did Arya come from that none of the White Walkers saw her coming, is she a fucking spider monkey
DABID
>is Rhaegal alive? I honestly forget what happened to him
Yes, he's alive, he's seen flying with the fleet in the trailer
>why did the battle seem to literally stop when Arya was doing her Resident Evil thing in the library
Still going on but we are just POVing in the library
>why does fire not even remotely inconvenience the Night King but the dragon glass was insta death
THANKS DABID
>where the fuck were the Knights of the Vale
They were with Brienne at the start but I assume they died
>when will Stannis arrive with his reinforcements from Essos now that he's missed the main battle
DABID

What did D&D say in the Inside the Episode portion?

This show can still get an epic ending if Dany turns bad. What do you think the chances are?

What the fuck will happen the rest of the season? What will happen to Jamie??

It looked like Rhaegal did a crash landing somewhere I think

Jon will burn kingslanding to the ground and rule from the reach they can't afford to fight anyone honorably

Attached: 1551753668486.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Major F to pay respects for our dear Dolorous Edd, Beric, Jorah, Melisandre and Theon
FFFFF

S to spit on D&D and their inability to write
S

>Beric dead
>Theon dead
>Edd dead
>Grey Worm still alive for some reason
Fuck this shit

Attached: 1553485867795.png (311x279, 196K)

Me neither user.

OK, is it just me, or was this episode HELLA FREAKIN' EPIC?

Was this little fingers dagger?

Inb4 "there must always be a night king"

since when can she fucking teleport

so I guess Cersei is dead because how the fuck can an undead army lose to that?

>I-IT'S GONNA BE BETTER THAN HELM'S DEEP

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

So that Jon can dies and yaaas queens slay will be the ending.

How did she walk through 1000 wights, 6 generals and flames?

why was daenerys just flying around like a useless retard for 40 minutes

all asians are

Did any main character die?

Attached: 1534030826959.jpg (528x352, 23K)

Pay your fucking respects to /our fucking boy/ lads, the true hero of this episode.

F

Attached: beric_cute.png (1072x809, 1.09M)

this show is nihilist garbage. nothing means anything.

tfw flame resistance OP

Attached: lmaofireresistance bitch.png (432x467, 286K)

She used LFs valyrian dagger

S

Yeah for me it was volume up and down over and over while not seeing wtf was going on. Amateur stuff.

Vader and Voldemort were real characters with histories and motivations. Who was the Night King and what did he want? I have a feeling they're not even going to mention him in the last 3 episodes.

Only one man can save us from D&D.

Attached: 363uya99gb101.jpg (500x801, 120K)

Yeah it was really fucking dark on my tv

HES NEVER GONNA FINISH THE BOOKS THIS IS THE ENDING WE'RE STUCK WITH

so are the majority of the main characters women after this episode?
It fucking happened

Theon and Jorah

howdy

AHAHAHAHA what a waste. Cringy anime ending for what was the major war set up since the first scene.

>Mary Sue Arya kills the Night King despite having no history or build up to her being the one to end the war against the dead
>Based Beric had to save her from generic Wights
>Several White Walkers and major characters with Valyrian Steel swords at the battle and none of them fight each other
>Lyanna "fan service tough girl" Mormont goes out killing a giant because she's so "badass"
>Ghost basically dies off-screen
>Theon charges NK head-on like a fool
>Only important characters that actually died were Edd, Beric, Jorah, Theon and Melisandre

Jesus Christ D&D actually managed to ruin the show worse than I thought they could. The only things to look forward to now is Jaime killing Cersei and a possible Dany vs Jon battle for the Throne.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x239, 1.06M)

Jews are really good at taking what europeans made and ruining it

Howdy Texpupper

>POST YFW EIGHT YEARS

Attached: 1552419037119.png (568x510, 227K)

S
nth for Stannis

Attached: 1555980036900.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

>strawpoll.me/17904121

Attached: 1504238115714.gif (245x245, 984K)

She was ready to go. The things she'd done weighed on her, now that the battle was over she was no use to anyone

S

Attached: 1400126177562.png (500x359, 158K)

>> tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HiveQueen
>Inevitably, it transpires that there is in fact someone or something in control of the Hive Mind. This individual is usually — but not always — referred to as the queen. But it's also the one big weakness of the Hive Mind and one is wise enough to take advantage. If our heroes manage to kill or incapacitate the Hive Queen, they usually take out the entire hive mind in the process, or at least make the individual members incapable of fighting.

CONGLATULATIONS

Attached: brendan_frase_clap.gif (274x209, 464K)

>he did literally say nothing

Attached: 1556505168275.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>trying to stop the Night King is Arya’s destiny

Attached: 1469008506277.png (540x755, 417K)

>>when will Stannis arrive with his reinforcements from Essos now that he's missed the main battle

this so much

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

>>is Rhaegal alive? I honestly forget what happened to him

There are two dragons flying around still in the next episode preview.

Such garbage, you've outdone yourselves DnD.

So this show is just SJW female empowerment propaganda right?
>Final boss is Cersei
>Arya is the main character
>Jon meant nothing and did nothing
>NK jobbed
Like seriously what the shit?

What is he thinking right now?

Attached: 1*zLy8sUjeCBvdB2G1r1BffQ.jpg (620x413, 44K)

That guy cersei hired to kill tyrion will in fact kill cersei

>putting ghost with the cav
>they all get slaughtered
>could have put ghost in the crypts and had him tearing up zombies
>instead we just have to assume ghost died for no fucking reason in a pointless cav charge
bravo D&D

FUCK D&D FOR KILLING JORAH AND THEON (AND GHOST OFF SCREEN)
FUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&DFUCK D&D

episode had a lot of great stuff but the more important parts were handled badly, shame
rip got, the final stab in the belly to finish this mess

bros... we should have known all along it would be this bad

Attached: 1515384278194.jpg (641x641, 73K)

He pretty much gave up like a cuck here. At least Jorah fought to the end like a badass. If it wasn't for Arya mysteriously teleporting behind sub zero he would've been dinner. Fuck this show.

Attached: 1541662519247.jpg (474x474, 31K)

>immune to dragonfire
>dies to glass

What did they mean by this?

Attached: g.png (600x969, 320K)

>>why did Mel have to leave Westeros, did she pick up the Cast Fire All spell in Volantis

She was exiled for her child roasting.

To give her the time to do it.

Faceless man training

Dagger goes in the exact same spot the children of the forest stabbed in the first place to make the Night King.

>intelligently done

SHE FUCKING TELEPORTS LIKE VERGIL AND KILLS HIM

F. Also fuck the lord of light, useless fuck

S

But really this is George’s fault. He let this happen

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: DOGGO.jpg (882x494, 26K)

>trying to stop the Night King is Arya’s destiny.

Attached: 1523157631304.jpg (640x626, 57K)

>>Theon charges NK head-on like a fool
This was kino you fucking idiot. This sounds like something my sister would say.

Attached: 1496596416895.jpg (800x720, 496K)

You would think it might not be so incredibly one sided when dragonglass kills no matter where it stabs. Get a wight in the toe or hand and they are instantly dead.

Meanwhile they have to actually hack and kill everyone else.

>that scene where jon sees sam getting fucked up and just ignores him and runs away to basically do nothing

Genuinely if I saw this back when I was depressed, I think I'd have topped myself.

It was better then helms deep

This show fucking blows. Just end it already.

Howdy

S

>anime
this would rate low even as an anime climax.

Attached: sei_49025671-7c43.jpg (644x428, 39K)

howdy

Attached: 1447655448642.jpg (298x354, 39K)

S

>the books
lmao

They did a great job of creating a sense of hopelessness and doom that I was begging for it to end. Anime Arya didn't even bother me even though it was a joke ending. I guess all your prophecy speculations are done

DEATH TO ALL ANGLOS

THEY FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING

Howdy taco

NOOOO NOT THEON NOOO

Attached: theon_is_AA.png (1517x352, 89K)

Autism the post

The hound=
>Dragon fire released feet in front of him
>nothing
>Bonfire in a trench
>Fuck the KING

>hot damn I wish I wrote that!

This was Fucking Bullshit!

Nobody of any significance Fucking died! The dragons were actually the most significant deaths!

Correct. Its total fucking shit.

hahaha I can't fucking believe that they actually killed the Night King in one fucking episode it was the one thing I read on this board that I thought was so stupid that it could never happen but it fucking did

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO GHOST?!

WHERE IS HE?

So what was the point of showing that Valyrian steel beats the White Walker weaponry when none of the Wights ever fucking fought people with the valyrian weapons?
What was all the fucking build up for?

Dragonfire can't kill him but a fucking valyrian dagger can?

Attached: nintchdbpict000228849890.jpg (456x696, 50K)

Why wasn't there a single fight with a white walker general?

>Dagger goes in the exact same spot the children of the forest stabbed in the first place to make the Night King
how did arya know to do this?

>they actually believed in prophecies lmao

Well wights can respawn

Did ghost die?

He was a Targeryan all along
Everybody is a fucking Targeryan nowadays

Have a new wallpaper

Why the FUCK did Daenerys just stood there after she cleared the path for Jon?

F

Ghost is alive
Screenshots and the teaser from the next episode prove it

S

howdy

LOL

I also did, won't ever rewatch any episode either.
I was planning on picking up the books, but if it's gonna end like that? Fuck no.

howdy

im gonna write game of thrones but it wont be shit.

its gonna be true Yea Forums kino when it gets adapted, what should i call it?

Attached: 1552821083891.gif (400x326, 795K)

imagine killing the night king in the dumbest way

good question. hardholm was better than this tripe.

>arya appears
really?
>NK catches arya
oh thank god. i really thought they were gonna have her ki-
>drops blade and plunges it into NK

Howdy

S

>The dragons were actually the most significant deaths!
But neither of the dragons died?

Ah yes, its those dirty (((anglo))) show writers ruining everything

>go to kill the Night King
>instead try not to get burnt for 15 minutes
Bravo, D&D

Reminder that a random anime is probably better written than game of thrones has been since season 2 or 3.

just turn off your brain bro, don't think about it

Attached: 1540485733923.jpg (399x400, 47K)

>GOT pulled a TLJ

Attached: Obama.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Howdy

REMINDER THAT HE'S NEVER FINISHING ANYMORE BOOKS

REMINDER THAT ARYA ANIME KILLING THE NIGHT KING TO INSTANTLY SAVE THE WORLD IS THE ONLY CANON ENDING WE'LL EVER GET

REMINDER THAT ARYA ANIME KILLING THE NIGHT KING TO INSTANTLY SAVE THE WORLD IS THE ONLY CANON ENDING WE'LL EVER GET

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (2000x1500, 301K)

S

Shittin on a pair of slippers in doggy heaven

Attached: 1505193482662.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

Yeah these people are fucking dumb (/tv users)

Jon V dead dragon felt like a fucking darks souls encounter, and not a good one

enough about the ending, except when the dragons lit up the storm, and the dothraki charge, the episode looked dreadful, lets have it dimly lit, at night, in a storm so you can't see shit. then there was the slow piano scene, which for a brief moment, I thought they might go old school GOT and kill off most of the main charters, before the ex machina at least, but no, two likely B plot characters are the fatalities of a 99.9% death rate. I even tried my hardest to turn my brain off and just enjoy it, but no.

Attached: MV5BMTUxNzc0OTIxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI3NzU2NDE@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 178K)

JON BETTER BE KING AFTER ALL THIS SHIT

Attached: 413px-Jon_snow_by_teiiku.jpg (413x600, 92K)

this is D&D not GRRM
We will never find out what bittersweet means to george

No it wasn't. It wasn't even remotely as good as Helm's Deep.

Hottest fucking woman on this planet, I swear to God.

so what was the point of dany and jon this episode?

literally unironically every single fan-theory was a thousand times more interesting than whatever this shitshow ended up being.

>the smirk
was it really necessary?

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

wait no she didn't, she gave that to salsa
oh well lol

D&D are hacks

GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEADGHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEADGHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD GHOST IS NOT DEAD

Attached: dragonkek.jpg (536x536, 25K)

howdy

THE SCREEN IS DARK AND FULL OF SILHOUETTES

>unsullied best army in westeros and essos
>thousands of them fight valiantly in a sweet phalanx formation
>still get swept over by a wall of undead
>meanwhile plot armoured characters get to fight one on one duels

at least the bit where the dothraki get btfo was good.

and at least we can look at the burlington bar's titcow in a day or two.

If Arya was able to sneak up on and kill the night king after 2 months of assassin training, then couldn't an actual assassin with decades of real experience do it super easily?

All they had to do was hire one (1) guy from the house of black and white, all this battle zombie shit was unnecessary.

>that guy
You mean Bronn? A character who's been in every fucking season since like episode 4 or 5 of season 1?

S

howdy

Howdy

Attached: raw.png (640x360, 157K)

HowdyS

Maise is an ugly dumb cunt who will fade into obscurity after this show is done.

More than likely it was luck on her part. Maybe Melisandre said something to her.

>anime
>bad

>mfw I was making fun of leakers for saying that Arya would kill the night king
>mfw I have no face fuck dabid

Did anyone notice how the wights got weaker after most of the army was dead and it was just main characters soloing the horde?

Her whole arc revolves around death and how to manipulate it to her will. Which is what the faceless men do albeit they act like they are doing it's will rather than the other way around.

GoT was good all the way through season 4. Obviously season 1 and 2 were the best, but it was still good television. As soon as Tyrion got on that fucking boat, the show sailed away with him.

S

Gods what a disappointing end. I legitimately thought the episode was done well until the end. Why the FUCK was the death count so low and why the FUCK did the night king die in such a meme fashion.

that and DnD don't know what to do with her now

>all those characters getting mobed
>we see Sam, Jamie and Brianne literally get a fuckton of zombies jumping on them
>they all miraculously survived with no injuries

great show there nerds

It's incredibly counter-expectation to have fucking Arya be the one to kill The Night King.

It's like having the one to defeat Thanos be Spiderman.

F
He didn't deserve a shitty ending

Attached: NightKingDab.gif (252x296, 130K)

Azor Ahai doesn't exist in the show, there is no special title for killing the NK

>lost Beric, Jorah, and Theon all in one episode
>all the meme characters survive
D&D literally vindictively murdered all of /our guys/. Jesus fucking christ. At least we still have Jaime.

>2 old men, an old lady and a cripple die despite all the hype
>Arya teleports behind like 10 white walkers and thousands of undead to kill the NK
What the actual fuck

Attached: jake.png (534x401, 93K)

Only Viserion died.

Sneed of Feed

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE IT
I'm fucking out

Attached: AMAZING episode.png (876x504, 50K)

It was a masterplan from Littlefinger

He is a targaryen

No, and it kinda ruins his character.

I swear to god if I ever meet D&D I'm throwing hands. S

The library scene was nice. Arya's best moment of the episode.

F
Reminder that they killed off Edd, Theon, and Beric because they never received massive reddit praise but were well liked here.

Attached: 1555521031658.jpg (1024x724, 69K)

Reddit absolutely loves the episode.

Is the Night King white?

In the end, truly it was where Winter fell

Attached: 1432619288770.png (304x366, 231K)

>arya will kill Cersei
So another prophecy that D&D don't give a fuck about.

Someone should edit that first scene in Dexter so he's yelling at DD and telling them to look at what they did

imma need source on that my g

Did they just completely give up?

something about dressing, I imagine

it was the most retarded thing besides the ending lmao

strawpoll.me/17904121/

strawpoll.me/17904121/

strawpoll.me/17904121/

strawpoll.me/17904121/

HOW WAS THE EPISODE, LADS?

Attached: 1456848645542 (1).jpg (1152x864, 366K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE ME THEIR FUCKING HEADS

Attached: end this missery.jpg (922x654, 35K)

SSSS
S
SSSS
S
SSSS

Sir twenty good man was killed by a vale knight.

>cavalry
to have kino lights going out in the darkness scene
>jon doggo
so they didnt have to spend CGI money anymore and shut people up asking about ghost
>why did mel leave
no idea
>Theon charge
to put him out of his misery with a glorious death, and to avenge Sir Rodrik
>Arya out of nowhere
lets hope she atleast used a dead/white walker face
>apparently he's alive according to the new trailer
>resident evil
to have a spooky suspense scene, didnt really make sense, the entire library ought to have been flooded by thousands by then
>dragon fire
to have a cheeky smile scene, probably used an ice shield or something, already hinted in s6 that he didnt give a shit about fire
>Knights of the vale
waiting on a cliff for a last minute cavalry charge to save everyone, but Arya killed LF and Sansa was hiding so noone gave the signal
>stannis
next sunday

IS TORMUND DEAD

Winds of Winter when anons... I can't take this anymore

They like her actress. 90% of really dumb plots can be traced back to D&D just liking one actor too much and giving them more screentime for no good reason

Howdy

this is so fucking retarded, how the fuck did the dog not die in that charge? Why the fuck was Ghost even in the charge? If D&D were in front of me now I swear to God I would punch their teeth out.

>comparing based god tier vergil to this monstrosity of a goblin
pls

Attached: 1531901183162.jpg (773x721, 139K)

It was well made but jesus christ was that predictable.

Let's kill all our characters who completed their character arcs and have a really predictable outcome.

I wouldn't have minded if Arya killed the night king if she was disguised as Bran after acquiring his face through some warg/time travel fuckery.

Also thought they should have killed Pod or Sansa or just someone who isn't particularly essential but would have genuinely been shocking.

It's sad that we won't get to see a D&D version of whatever George had in mind, I think it would have been great. Instead we get well made but predictable shit.

>tfw

Attached: 1554885068927.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

Prophecies are bullshit

Howdy

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS IS REAL LMFAOOOOOO THEY HYPED THIS FUCKER UP FOR 8 YEARS AND HE DIES IN ONE EPISODE TO FUCKING ARYAAAAAAAA LMFAOOOOOOO I CAN'T TAKE IT BROS I CAN'T TAKE IT I'M GONNA BUST A FUCKING GUT

At least Snork or whatever was killed by his own apprentice

I'll the be honest the dark and confusing setting was great for what they wanted to convey but fuck DnD

So Bran/NK make me think this whole NK plot isn't resolved yet and everyone getting upset over Arya getting the kill is kind of pointless because I think we're going to be having a lich king situation here.

Yeah Bronn
I don't watch this show enough to remember names

Definitely topped Helm's Deep. Epic and poignant.

Attached: 1498170315855.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

>how the fuck did jorah get outside the walls to defend dany?
>why is arya scared of 4 zombies in the library when in the previous scene killed 8 in less than 5 seconds?

that really fucking annoyed me

Is there anything that J*ws won't ruin?

Attached: gameofthrones-showrunners.jpg (2048x1536, 505K)

>table salt is poisonous because it contains chlorine

I'm gonna need some sauce

Attached: Howdy.jpg (542x960, 111K)

I thought the whole reason this show got popular was because you never knew which main character would die next but it now it seems for the last few seasons we got plot armor up the ass to the good guys now

This is fake, right?

>YFW Night King only wanted to say Hi to Bran & ask him how he got those powers over some Skooma

Attached: 1531340756962.jpg (645x773, 92K)

>yfw when Arya literally goes "*Teleports Behind You* Nothing Personal, Kid" on the Night King

Attached: ohnonono.gif (255x255, 2.62M)

>And then I told my boyfriend and he was like, ‘Mmm, should be Jon though really, shouldn’t it?’
He was right

The episode

Attached: 1349028960309.jpg (311x300, 22K)

Dohtraki

goblin slayer

Attached: f033.jpg (728x1090, 481K)

Hes alive in the episode preview

S

how come the wights could suddenly fight 10x harder and faster than they could on the lake of ice episode?

Nice reddit spacing, take your reddit opinion back there now.

Howdy

CAN'T ROAST THE GHOST

Attached: 1556505298314.jpg (1200x1600, 415K)

S

Howdy

On a technicality I still say Jorah.

He was the one who told them all to raise their swords before they burst into flames. He was also the last hero to die before the sun rose.

well george rr martin decided not to finish the source material

SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED

HOW DID D&D END UP IN CHARGE OF THIS FUCKING SHOW THEY LITERALLY DON'T CARE AT ALL

Attached: (G_P) Berserk 12 (1080p, 10-bit)(B2580400).mkv_snapshot_13.41_[2019.04.12_02.58.17].jpg (1440x1080, 183K)

spoiler

someome please make a webm of bran distracting night king with
>Night king
>The rape
>So beautiful
>NIght king looks confused at bran
>Cut to Arya stabbing NK

S

No one.

Rhaegar ruined his house and three hundred year dynasty for NOTHING

Do you get paid for this and where do I sign up?

im saying the moves/actions make no sense even in a fantasy show with dragons.

>The dothraki charge lmao
>A giant picks up Lyanna Mormont and brings her close enough to his eye so she can stab him
>The Night King Smirking after surviving the dragon fire
>No epic duels
>teleporting behind the NK
>Sam lives

just off the top of my head

PRESTONNNNNN HELP

,000+ army of dothraki/unsullied all die
>and 1 dire wolf

pissed me off more than anything in the episode.

>dragon's didn't die
>flying next episode
So lame

>even the NK got a snarky moment
JESUS CHRIST

I liked it solely because it was completely honest about what the show had become
>we don't have time to wrap up these plot threads in a believable way
>WILDFIRE CAN'T MELT STONE SEPTS
>Oh shit, the line of succession is destroyed, lol make the ded king's unpopular mom queen
>gg no re

Attached: 1556498809753.png (341x176, 29K)

Where the fuck did Jorah come from when he saved dany

Just like Jon Snow, he knows nothing.

So what about Lightbringer?

Did you guys not see this behind the night king?

Attached: JoyousSlightBabirusa-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.44M)

BRAVO MRS. MARTIN
FOR NOT ONLY MAKING YOUR HUSBAND SPARE ARYA BUT ALSO MAKE HER THE CHOSEN ONE BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR FAVORITE

>build up the white walkers from episode 1
>have them job in episode 3 of the season

Attached: 1556505656194.png (1200x1781, 1.26M)

Howdy

Goblin Slayer

Attached: slayers.png (962x1233, 1.56M)

>Prophecies meant nothing
>Jon literally did nothing
>We know literally nothing about what the Walkers and Night King wanted
>Bran did nothing, didn't even warg a dragon
what?

>goblin slayer
Then why hasn't he slayed Arya?

>923x519

Attached: 1543700180357.jpg (400x402, 40K)

why the red woman bothered about stannis or jon if she always knew that it was anya´s destiny?

snow doggo LIVES

Attached: 1556505729434.png (1366x768, 1.36M)

>Night King, I'm Three-Eyed-Raven

Attached: bran-stark-waiting-for-an-old-friend-hbo.jpg (1300x650, 62K)

It really was, holy shit.

No they won't. D&D never liked the fantasy part of the books. NK is dead, and if it was up to them, he would have been dead seasons ago

Jaime.
It's specofied as a HE
Even the jew bros wouldn't be retarded enough to make him Arya.
It's Jaime.

The battle at the start was visually beautiful with Mel lighting up the Dothraki swords but it was some of the stupided strategizing I have ever seen. Not using the dragons from start, charging blind against a horde of zombies, hiding the frail in a crypt when your enemy can raise the fucking dead.

I'm split on Arya killing the NK, on one hand her sneaking up on the dead was set up in that contrived library scene, on the other Arya never had anything to do with the NK storyline so her doing it feels unearned.

Preston was only half right. His comparisons accounted for the "chosen ones" males to save the day. He should have replaced Luke with Leia, and said Hermione defeated Voldemort in HP 5. Jon Snow was the chosen one; Arya killed NK.

Women are strong and don't have to be chosen by some chauvinistic pig. That's the lesson we learned tonight in SJW land.

Howdy partner

S

hes not literally the only good thing about this show.

ghostbowl confirmed

how did jorah and ghost survive that initial charge

>bran shows him the rape
>Arya does her 360 no scope
>”got any last words?”
>”it was beautiful”
>collapses into ice shards

> Some people think that Arya killing night king is not canon
fools.

And somehow he survived when there were like 5 scenes of him on the ground dying

Where do all cucks come from?

He's alive. Watch the episode 4 preview, he's flying along Drogon. He just crashed.

Hope that fat cunt dies before he finishes the books. Doesn't fucking deserve it after what he's let them do to this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJHHHHH I HATE YOU DABID YOU FUCKING COCKROACHFUCKSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1536357555765.jpg (518x442, 76K)

I was expecting more people to die. Instead, they saved almost all of the main cast. What a weird decision. I went in to this thinking "Man, I can't wait to see who lives and who dies", and the answer is pretty much everyone lives, and that's not GoT at all...

HOW THE FUCK DID THE DOG SURVIVE
>HOW THE FUCK DID THE DOG SURVIVE

>Edd
who?

That smirk was pretty fucking awesome and you know it

S

I don't know why they don't just fucking kill him off, he appears for 3 frames each episode and that's fucking it.

kek

Attached: 1516430249896.gif (384x216, 2.8M)

Do you have ANY clue how freezing that would be?

>If D&D were in front of me now I swear to God I would punch their teeth out.

I bet you would you big strong boy

No you fucking nimwit. Jamie will

>to have kino lights going out in the darkness scene
THERE'S A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT
THERE'S A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT

YOU FAT FUCK
I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED ALL MY TIME FOR THIS SHIT
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1551058800655.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Terrible analogy.

I hope he commits Seppuku for sold his soul

BRAVO DAVID

This is unironically the worst episode of the series specifically because of the weight behind it

They have 8 seasons of build-up just to take a big fat shit all over it. Fuck this show

I liked grey worm in this. Based infantry commander. Unsullied the only soldiers that fought effectively. They didnt shit their pants and maintained their discipline, covered allies retreat. Glad grey worm didnt die hes actually cool now

Autism confirmed.

It would've subverted expectations if the hunch back shanked the night king and the other zombies just kept on fighting.

Think he's alive, against all odds.

Meant nothing/forgotten about just like all of the prophecies and magic in general

Was I the only one squinting like how I do when I wake up at 3 am to go take a piss and I can’t see down the dark spooky hallway

Bran did absolutely nothing.
Jon basically just ran around like a dumbass.
Everyone on the walls and in the courtyard managed to survive out in the open without getting overwhelmed.
Bran let Theon kill himself for no reason (could have at least made him the dostraction for arya)
Arya just teleports past the walkers whenever she wants.
Jorah also teleports.
Dany can use a sword?

So what the fuck is gonna be Jon's big moment now? Hasn't everything been leading up to him fighting NK?

Attached: kuyashii-desu.jpg (400x300, 41K)

>did she pick up the Cast Fire All spell in Volantis

My sides. She rolled a crit.

What to eat mostly likely

See you next whinycuck.

>the night king falls of Viserion and just casually walks toward Winterfell
I was half expecting Jon to say "HEY YOU!" at him

IMAGINE PAYING TO WATCH THAT CONCLUSION.

No, it was actually kind of stupid.

Alt shift X must be seething.

More like Corvo Attano, she poofs out of nowhere and backstabs the NK when they simply could've made Theon stab the guy's back or throw a knife at him, I mean it would still be shit but at least it wouldn't be impossible like teleportation.

Attached: 1404067288702.jpg (1076x1105, 598K)

Night King doesn't exist in books.

Is that the major twist? That it isn't Bran, it's Bloodraven?

>People ask questions
>Give answers
>"You're a paid shill!"

I'm just giving answers to the questions asked. Notice that I only bothered to answer half his questions because those were the only ones that had canon/reasonable assumptions as answers.

Jon is technically Immune to fire but he doesn't know it.
Also
>Theon manages to hold off all those wights with nothing but a dozen guys with bows
>Davos doesn't get his revenge
>Sam is still alive somehow
>All the main characters are up to their asses in wights but seem to be fine a few seconds later
>Zombie dragon has his throat torn out by a dragon and still isn't fucking dead
>Jon didn't kill the dragon
>Jon didn't get to 1v1 the nk

Help me, I am legitimately angry after this episode.

How the fuck do I de-aggravate myself? I haven't been this angry in literally years, what the fuck

Attached: image0.jpg (552x204, 18K)

She gave that to Sansa

He's gonna be king

FUCK YOU NO

you can't make this shit up

Jon and Dany's contributions could be measured in keeping the NK away from the castle until everyone was in.

A single NK fly by could've routed the living in that formation.

no

Gonna be really honest lads. Jon Snow is the biggest loser in this series, and his plot armor is FAR worse than Daenerys

kek

Not even memeing, larping, or joking. It's the fucking kikes.

HBO is a political and social experiment in subversion via "entertainment". This show was a fantasy epic with dozens of themes centered around timeless ideas of war, love, honor, justice, etc etc. But Dabid & co. utilized the popularity as a chance to subvert everything good about stories that matter - they turned it into just another Marxist HBO show focused on female empowerment.

This subversion is SOP for Marxism.

>unsullied had dragon glass weapons, shields and supposed to be god tier at holding off large numbers in defensive positions
>they last 5 minutes anyway
why

i got two 4k brand new monitors and i couldn't see shit.

nothing but a fucking VIOLENT KINDERGARTEN!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(pic unrelated :)

Attached: 5yrtlyolofu21.jpg (1080x956, 113K)

S

It was still better than the first 2 episodes, because at least anything happened at all. That said I would've done this episode differently.

I don't know, I'm the same.
Haven't felt this angry since I was a hormonal teenager.

plot-wise, this makes even the battle of the bastards look like utter kino in comparison

He revived Berric so many times so he could save Arya in this very moment.

What was the entire point of the Bran character? You could literally just change it to him dying after Jaime pushed him and nothing important in the show would change.

Attached: bran-and-the-three-eyed-crow.jpg (623x399, 36K)

Im really starting to notice a trend in (((media))) of young girls who do nothing and end up saving everyone. Its very progressive xD

It was fanservice for NK fans

It's been a fun romp enjoying the show for a season or two, seeing some hot guy get his head chopped off and having his dog's head plopped on top of his body and paraded around town while his little sister watches.

Then watching actual GoT fans be that little sister watching something that was pretty good that they loved just get played with like 4 year old kids with a doghouse. GoT is just a hilarious thing. They even held a gun to GRRM's head until they finish this black comedy.

Her only purpose in life was to stand behind Azor Ahai to end the Long Night.

>has sex
>kills NK
KINO
I
N
O

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (926x472, 701K)

I liked that episode a lot too

Even the song where there's silenced dialogue behind it was 100x better than the song in this one

John's alive, Ghost is alive. Sansa is the only one who beat the dead dire wolf, dead you curse. Which is bullshit considering her dog died because she was a lying sack of shit.

Any spoilers out for the rest of this shitshow? Dany going mad and Cersei getting killed by Jaime are about the best things I can hope for at this point. Maybe some Bran bullshit just to fuck with the whole thing.

literally any random user on this board could've written a better ending for the NK than this pile of shit

>bran becoming the three eyed raven served no purpose other than warging into birds and watching his sister get raped
>YAAAAAASQUEEN sends her horsemen to charge the undead because why?
>they use their catapults one time, and have them IN FRONT of the unsullied
>NK was literally generic bad guy with no backstory other than the children of the forest creating him, we'll never get his motivation
>why was the NK immune to dragon fire? we'll never know
>have arya literally teleport behind the NK and stab him after 8 seasons of build up

Attached: 3241378456.jpg (250x174, 5K)

I have a theory that the mark the NK left on Bran will mean that the power of NK will transfer over to him, leading to a one on one fight between Jon and NK!Bran. NK!Bran will be armed with the sword fighting knowledge of all history, and Jon will have to be the one to kill him.

Screenshot this shit, I fucking dare you. The white walker plot isn’t over yet.

If that dumb whore could make nightlights for the steppe niggers she could bring back one of the only good characters in this mess.

>he thinks a man is gonna get a big hero moment in 2019 GoT
Arya will backflip over the Golden Company and cut off Cersei's head in the finale, and that'll end it

Attached: Egg.jpg (500x434, 30K)

>No Great Other
>No Night Queen
>No Starks rising from the grave
>No secret tunnels
>No explanation of anything
>No resolution to motive
>No resolution to the symbol messages
>No resolution to the the entire point of valyrian weapons.

>then I told my boyfriend and he was like, ‘Mmm, should be Jon though really, shouldn’t it?’”
based

nutting inside Daenerys over and over again to starting the Targ dynasty anew

shut up. they ran out of source material. plain and simple

watching their sword flicker out was kino but tactically retarded in every level imaginable. i really wanted a LOTR calvalry flank or something but nope lets just send the calvalry into the clusterfuck of undead before it even starts

also
>lets put our army OUTSIDE the wall
>then when they are decimated, let them all in!

Just accept it.
It's all garbage anyways. And it's not going to get better.
Clown world is a reality.

She's been sneaking up behind the walkers for 20 minutes, so I think it's justified

I will actually defend this.
ARYA WAS THE BEST CHOICE AS SHE WAS THE SMALKEST, MOST AGILE STEALTHY OOTION THEY HAD.
NIGHT KING'S ARMY WAS ON SLEEP MODE AT HIS COMMAND THEY COULD NOT DETECT HER AS HE WAS ONLY FOCUSED ON BRAN.

Ghost is in the S8 Episode 4 trailer

The only thing that can save this show is if it goes full Lovecraft and Euron summons elder gods that wreck everything

howdy
S

S

just wanna know what he wanted with the 3 eye'd raven

to get the power to watch ramsay fuck sansa

also check'd

ANIME IS BETTER THAN TV

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Fate_Zero_25_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[AD2A82DA].mkv_snapshot_19.30_[2019.02.16_20.00.31 (1920x1080, 204K)

discuss it with the guy that got mad because of mass effect.

>post yfw Night King got killed by dark souls pvp logic

Attached: 79A1B18B-41AC-42AF-9E1C-948963A57EBB.gif (400x500, 1.04M)

Is Gendry still alive?

I think my biggest problem with the whole "Arya is the hero who saves the day and kills the night king" thing is that her character arc was already complete. Its been complete since she made it back to winterfell. But now Jon Snows character arc is permanently broken. His whole plot revolved around killing the night king, hes the one who we saw kill a wight for the first time, he's the one who has actively pursued the night king, he united the north and convinced danaerys to fight with him. The night king was his big fight to have. Not his 18 year old sister while he was hiding behind a wall for ten minutes. He didn't even get to face the night king. Its so disappointing to have him hype up this battle and expect so many deaths and ultimately it was all filler up until the last twenty minutes. I can count the "important" characters that died on one hand

Attached: Cristi_Balanescu_Jon_SnowGhost.png (449x488, 466K)

I'm convinced that Martain told D&D to pull that shit with Arya, his wife probably isn't even going to read the last two books if he publishes them and he knows she is his favorite. Books will be the real deal, this shit is just to appease his wifu.

I wanted to see that fat fuck die so bad

Howdy

S

Night’s king exists, but he’s just someone who fucked a white walker/other woman.

>SJW female empowerment propaganda right

Women are are long-term lifestyle consumers of culture.

Howday

This.
Nights King does exist though. He's different to the Night King.

There's definitely something supernatural in Winterfell's crypts but we won't find out till we see the last 2 books.

howdy

Now I just admire and respect the LOTR movies and their siege battles more after that

targaryen's aren't fire resistant.

IS THAT JORAH I SEE OR AM I GOING INSANE ? PLEASE TELL JORAH IS IN THE BACKGROUND

Dropped it the season after the red wedding. I'd say the red wedding is a good way to end the show. Just assume the zombies just came down and won because everyone was being faggy with their politics and beheadings. That's a decent story.

Turn the fucking lights of you pleb
I saw everything just fine what are you using some shit 2nd hand 2005 LCD