*dies off screen in a charge with jorah mormont and the dothraki of all people in your path*

*dies off screen in a charge with jorah mormont and the dothraki of all people in your path*

*has zero interaction with jon snow or any of the other starks*

Attached: ghost.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/skyatlantic/status/1122691532564381697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yikes
ummmm
tried having sex?
incel

fuck, this show is awful

Imagine if it was licking peanut butter off of your genitals. They're pretty big so imagine how wide, long, and soft that tongue is.

It's a fucking dog, what was it supposed to do, look at the camera all sad? why does everyone care so much?

>implying he's dead

He should have come out of nowhere and saved jon before dying instead of charging to its death with a bunch of strangers

could've been a cool moment where he comes back to jon after he falls off the dragon like "hey your new pet dumped you, but I'm always here for you bro" but nah he dies off-screen with the fucking retarded cavalry charge than lasted 30 seconds

is rhaegal dead too? after jon crashed him hes just fucking gone

GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED GHOST DIDN'T DIED

PLEASE

2 dragons in scenes for next week so he's fine

>ghost
>actually some dog
>not even a dead dog

Attached: download.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I honestly would have preferred if they had actually just forgotten about him, never depicted him again for the entirety of season 8

hes not dead
twitter.com/skyatlantic/status/1122691532564381697

Ghost should have jumped in front of Jon and that dragon at the end.

based doggo

Then why didn't they fucking show it?
What do I know, maybe they did but everything was so fucking dark that no one saw it.

Wrong op

Attached: 210CE5FB-3EBA-483F-8A89-410060758A58.png (2048x1536, 2.21M)

He is not stupid, he bailed out.

what was the point of him charging in anyway? What, did they give him dragon glass grills? What the fuck was he going to do other than run in and die?

eat his own poop or roll over

I'm guessing it was supposed to be symbolic of John's leadership or something equally retarded.