Wow

My God, that was the most unbelievably bad episode of Game of Thrones I've ever seen.

>Filmed entirely in the dark
>*Arya kills the fucking Night King*
>They fuck up some major deaths, like *who inherits Bear Island now?*
>How did they spend 9 billion on this?

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-season-8-episode-3-1841870.jpg (590x436, 43K)

>>Filmed entirely in the dark
THIS WHAT THE FUCK THE WHOLE EPISODE LOOKED LIKE FUCKING SHIT

Who gives a fuck about Bear Island?

First half of battle. Wights are unstoppable fast killing machines.
Second half. Wights are walking dead tier fodder.

>kill Theon for absolutely nothing

It was legit one of the worst looking episodes I've ever seen of a major show.

>main character plot armour

I’m disappointed and angry that this shit is all about deconstructing men and putting women into the position of power

Why does theon always look tired? Does he have thyroid issues?

THE SCREEN IS DARK AND FULL OF SILHOUETTES

Hated it. The Ludovico Einaudi music in the last 10 minutes was a complete rip off and sounded nothing like him.

It was a great episode if only because it signals the end of all this magic Night King Zombie fucking shit.

rip bear loli

I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS TIME, Euron Greyjoy will be the winner in the end!!!!!!!

AFTER SEASON 8 EPISODE 3, ARYA KILLS THE NIGHT KING BY ASSASSINATING HIM FROM BEHIND

REMINDER THAT THEY HAVE ELIMINATED THE THREAT OF THE WHITE WALKERS SO THAT THE NEXT THREE EPISODES CAN BE DEVOTED TO THE IRON KING ON THE IRON THRONE, EURON GREYJOY

AKA THE BIG BAD IN THE SOUTH. IN THE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, WE HAVE FINISHED DEALING WITH ICE, NOW WE'LL DEAL WITH FIRE

REMINDER THAT IN THE LAST EPISODE, ARYA WILL TRY TO ASSASSINATE EURON FROM BEHIND ONLY TO BE THWARTED BY JAQEN

EURON WILL MAKE A TRUMP REFERENCE QUIP

Euron will Make Westeros Great Again

fucking BANK ON IT

he has dick issues

Attached: 1438030268712.png (1081x945, 1.11M)

you're all being edgy faggots. that shit was kino .

I do you fucking faggot

Attached: 954E63B1-B0D0-426F-AA67-C3F677A070D7.jpg (750x540, 97K)

HOW. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THEY SPENT 9 BILLION ON THIS SHIT? I'M GENUINELY MAD.

Also sorry I fucked up the spoiler tags, lads. I don't usually post spoilers anyway, but this episode got me assblasted.

Super original. Youre the first.

I'm not sure what makes me happier. That Arya's ambush crit killed the NK or all these fat incels are triggered by it. That was a great EP. Really liked the horror theme.

Holy fuck this single episode alone is just legendary. Completely beats a majority of every single movie/show ever revealed of all time. Fucking hell I was emotional since the first 5 minutes up until the end.

I think you mean million with an M.

lmao

hahaha

Attached: Xeese.jpg (644x483, 85K)

get a trip so I can filter you, urgently

All the dothraki died shitskins BTFO

Attached: 1556428689834.png (434x524, 244K)

Everything up until the end was great

user, this episode alone costed 15 trillion dollars

>tfw someone posts something unoriginal on Yea Forums

Attached: distressed amphibian.jpg (396x385, 51K)

Who died

>My God, that was the most unbelievably bad episode of Game of Thrones I've ever seen.

Was it worse than the suicide squad episode though?

i can´t see a godddamn shit... not even in the HBOHD

those people are legit clinically retarded

They should've put a disclaimer to adjust TV brightness because I can't see shit.

Attached: image.jpg (112x112, 2K)

JON DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Attached: 1555811400912.jpg (580x435, 89K)

I could almost feel the vibrations of thousands of Yea Forums keyboards clacking at once when Arya teleported behind NK.

you need to ajust your screen brightness and watch in 1080p

>a black screen and zombie sounds for 1 and a half hours is kino
I want my 1 and a half hours of "kino" back.

>costed

I'm ashamed I even put it on the 4k projector. How fucking terrible. The producer should be shot.

Not even first and second half, it varies from scene to scene. It's awful.

This episode cost more than the US debt load. 25 trillion alone just for some fucking silhouettes in the dark.

I think you mean 60 gorrillion there goy. NEVER FORGET.

The first half of the episode was fucking shit, LOTS OF SHAKY CAMERA, I thought I was watching taken or something.

I'm now even more upset about all the comparisons that they tried to make to Helm's Deep before this aired

>Helm's Deep
Intelligent defensive strategies
Every man was brave and held their post
Smart leaders who led by example
You can actually see the battle

>Winterfell
Literally the dumbest strategies in the history of combat
Everyone running and crying, abandoning their posts
Leaders are 100% absent during the entire fight
CAN'T SEE SHIT

I will fuck up anyone who tries to compare this shit to LOTR ever again

WOW.

Attached: Screenshot (413).png (1465x463, 79K)

What do you get when you mix ice and fire? Water. Euron victory confirmed.

haha better go back and cap some more user, in fact you should stay there

This. LOTR wins again.

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and right before Arya makes an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Euron, Jaqen appears out of nowhere to kill her, avenging his WAIFu

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. THE REASON THEY HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP DAENERYS AND JON BUT DIDN'T FOCUS MUCH ON EURON IS SO THAT THEY CAN TRULY BLINDSIDE THE AUDIENCE

I've posted this pasta over a 100 times. This is the PROPER way to end the showafterAryakillsNK

Attached: Euron Kills Worst Snek Like He Will Do To Dany and Jon.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

fuck i wish i could enjoy things like that

No. No no i have no mental strength for this shit

If anybody asks me what a bugman is again, I’m showing them this. Thank you user

>What do you get when you mix ice and fire? Water. Euron victory confirmed.

holy fucking SHIT!

That's something even I didn't think about! I'll be sure to include this in the next pasta. Thank you user!

This post, without reading past the first "point" sums up pretty well why this show is still popular.

No one actually pays attention and thinks they're hot shit supernerds who know all the lore.

when they had the lineup be, people with polearms in the back, catapults in the middle, and calvary in the front I knew it was going to be a shit episode

>if he stood there for a little longer, Arya would have got the NK

She literally "nothin' personal"d the Night King. that was fucking hilarious because Yea Forums will be in an uproar for 100 years

The worst part of the episode?
>fuck it lets just throw 10000 unsullied and dothraki at them
>lol we already know they summon the undead
BRILLIANT writing

I liked it. You won't change my mind. Cope.

From now on if anyone says they liked this episode then I will immediately know not to put any weight in their opinions. That was hot ass garbage.

Arya is literally an anime character at this point.

Just finished watching it, couldn't see fucking shit and honestly everything was completely underwhelming and predictable. Why the fuck did melisandre just fucking appear at the start? Don't get me started on Arya, is she even fucking human at this point
5/10 and only that high because it seemed like the practical, stunt and CGI people actually tried

>can hear my neighbors yelling when arya killed the night nigga