GOT PEAKED

A FUCKING MASTERPIECE
BEST MOVIE 2010's
BEST TV EPISODE ALL TIME

Attached: 211122121.png (1680x1050, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOIKifAn0uM
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HiveQueen
5movies.to/tv/game-of-thrones-122-s8e3/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8yOdAqBFcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1yC3yESLQ
hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY DID IT THOSE CHEEKY MOTHER FUCKERS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHO CARES FUCKING 10/10

Overall it was a pretty meh battle, but had some strong moments

The direction of this episode will win countless awards

meh

the ending did put everything to shit though

>The direction of this episode will win countless awards

Attached: 67e.gif (800x450, 1.72M)

HELM'S DEEP BTFO

FUCK ARYA FUCK ARYA FUCK ARYA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKM ARYAAAAAA

>quasimodo saves the world

lol

Seriously tho this was so fucking bad.

NOTHING PERSONNEL KID

literally the dumbest fucking episode of anything i have ever seen
the money spent orchestrating this shit could have fed an entire country several times over

hOLY FUCK MY EYES, WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK.

>waste calvary
>waste catapults
>waste 90% of unsullied
>waste dothraki
>still win

10/10 GREAT JOB D&D

RIP the Mormont line.

Do you really think this was even comparable to helms deep?

DUDE MINDLESS NONSTOP ACTION LMAO

what did I just watch... all that for Arya stabbing a blue nigger?? Seriously... What? Is there some big reveal, Im so confused.

I'm not sure what makes me happier. That Arya's ambush crit killed the NK or all these fat incels are triggered by it.

Attached: 1548672556040.png (1200x1781, 2.43M)

Pur kino but Aryan had to come and ruin the fun
Why couldn't they let the NK win ? Of any show that exists GOT was the perfect one to finally see a villain win

the first two episodes were worse because at least something happened. But it's hard to tell because it's all such complete shit.

How many are actually left alive? I can't be more than 20. This show is shit.

PLOT ARMOR: THE EPISODE

no matter what you say it was comparable

unfortunately

I really feel like we deserved something better than whatever the fuck this was

This episode started like poo but it got better later, the first half of the fight was dull as fuck.

we've known for years that if the night's king dies all of the walkers go with him

dont act surprised

These last 3 episodes are gonna be anti-climatic as fuck.

>end the the most dire conflict in the entire series with the hackiest hollywood battle sequence ever
>nonsensical bullshit ending that ends the threat to the White Walkers forever somehow
>the "real" ending is going to be more fucking political intrigue and dynastic warfare against Cersei

D&D are completely ass backwards. Holy fuck this episode demonstrates they don't understand this series at all.

I'm sitting at an 7/10
what the fuck are they going to do for the rest of the season

this, fuck this gay shit man

>holy shit finally the white walkers actually bring winter, can't see shit but this is what they're fucking supposed to do
>holy shit everyones dying, maybe jon and dany escape on dragons with a handful of named cast
>nope Danaerys got drogon killed in the stupidest way possible
>glorious death for theon
>they're killing everyone? maybe bran makes all the dead stop or something
>nope, Arya ruins the entire series
>what, drogon lives?
>just realized they put Ghost back in the show to have him die immidiately

Battle of the Bastards was better

nobody likes rogues you god damn faggot

The fact that the savior of GoT is the dick ass thief class is a fucking travesty

You faggots just love to shit on the show. This was amazing, a masterpiece. Arya Azor Ahai.

> My friend paid for HBO and it shit out on them mid episode.
> i streamed it for free and had no issues.

>Winterfell completely overrun by wights
>Every single soldier dead
>80% of the main characters survive
bravo dabid

I could actually see shit during Helm's Deep

>somehow they will have enough people to form an army to fight Cersei

I couldn't see a single thing that happened except the dragons coming up above the clouds.

Did both dragons survive?

>birds eye view shot of 30 zombies rushing a main character
>cuts to another scene
>5 minutes later return to previous character, they're okay and fighting one zombie at a time
EVERY. TIME.

first half of the fight was dark as shit, tons of shaky camera shit.
Who thought it was a good idea?

AZOR ARYA

i was really enjoying it until that faggot ass ending fucking d&d niggers i hope they rot

The first 30 minutes are unwatchable, who the fuck directed those night scenes

Only one.

Everyone rots eventually.

Fuck this shit, I'm crying.

Attached: ffxiv_04282019_212958_332.png (360x55, 24K)

this was by the far the worst part of the episode, they should've all been fucking mauled in the first 10 minutes

Alt Shift X on Suicide Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=jOIKifAn0uM

I can respect it in a way, but there were parts where I didn't even know whose face I was looking at. Just like 5% brighter would have been amazing. They're so going to fix that for the blurays.

Holy fuck this episode was bad, plot armor, and pointless battle that was won via dues ex machina

nope, both. rhaegael is alive in the preview.

Fuck off Balmung ERP faggot.

i missed the stream where can i download?

PLEASE

I think that bothered me the most. The tactics made no sense given their plan was literally "draw night king out with Bran as bait then kill Night King"

showing cersei get fucking destroyed and then resolving who gets the iron throne between jon and dany

>rhaegal still alive but hes just hurt
>drogon still alive but he's just hurt
thank fucking christ

>deus ex machina
>girl trained to be silent and to stab things for the entire duration of the show sneaks up and stabs a guy

What a reddit opinion:
>first third of the battle couldn't see jack shit because it was so dark
>sending all the cavalry like that was insanely retarded
>couldn't tell who was winning the dragon battle
>Arya YAS QUEENing out of nowhere
>fuck this bullshit
>of course all the heroes survive

SO much fucking stupid shit happened I don't even feel like listing it off, but that ending got a "OH COME ON" out of me. Thank god this is the final season.

This episode was fucking horrible.

>wights swarm red shirts to the point that they're literally a wave
>o a main character lel let's do this one on one
Complete garbage. Arya should have been the first to go down too. She has absolutely the worst fighting style for these sorts of enemies. But nope, conveniently they come at her one at a time until the script needs her to be somewhere else.

Umm... Bitch?

>>girl trained to be silent and to stab things for the entire duration of the show sneaks up and stabs a guy
She wasn't even silent, the NK saw her. And how did she get past the hundreds of undead that were surrounding the trees?

Pretty sure both are alive. Jons dragon just dropped him off to go recover somewhere. I never showed him dying.

Guy is literally surrounded by white walkers and wights, she basically teleports behind him
Fuck off

>not chugging an invis potion to skip straight to the boss

Pleb.

it's implied she had the face of a wight

BRAVO D&D

Because there's a 0% chance that when George sat down to write his fantasy trilogy (that got bloated because he wrote himself into corners) he was going to start with the premise "the bad guys win"

wrong idiot she came out of nowhere and then weakly stabbed him

>showing cersei get fucking destroyed
At this point how is that possible?
She has the Iron Fleet and 20,000 Gold Company soldiers.
They have 9 guys and 2 hurt dragons.

Yea, that part is really cheesy. I'm sure it will never be explained either.

I saw the episode dood. Rhaegal dies.

NK has god tier awareness
it makes sense for her, being a top tier assassin at this point in the show to be able to sneak up on anyone but him

>it's implied she had the face of a wight
Where/when/how was that implied?

Sent you a friend request.
Pls fuck me.

If they kept the catapults in the back and kept shooting they had this battle easy 9/10 instead they have like 50 surviving men nice one D&D

rhaegal dropped jon to go recover, theyre not going to give him an off panel death
the more important question is whether or not Ghost is still alive

lol no

Was I supposed to enjoy that?
I didn't at all. Where's the bloody story?

>NK has god tier awareness
?
>God tier awareness
>falls for the old "dagger drop"

when melisandre said blue eyes i think

red woman said something about faces with green, brown and blue eyes

her talk with melissandre kind of implies that she was up to some faceless man stunt

I know it's very ACKSHUALLY but I can't believe they had the fucking dothraki cavalry charge directly towards the wights

why not hold the cavalry back, wait until the scary snow zombies have all moved forward, then have the cavalry smash into their flank, a.k.a do a pelennor fields?

Attached: rohirrim2.gif (589x250, 1.44M)

Once again this was an episode weighed down by a competent but unoriginal score. When will Hollywood learn that we don't want the same pseudo-Wagnerian crapsterpiece strings in everything? Should have sounded more like Mandy. Good episode, did good things with Arya's character. Lighting was shit for the umpteenth time. It's no Twin Peaks: The Return S3E8.

Stop watching it then incel neckbeard loser

>> tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HiveQueen
>Inevitably, it transpires that there is in fact someone or something in control of the Hive Mind. This individual is usually — but not always — referred to as the queen. But it's also the one big weakness of the Hive Mind and one is wise enough to take advantage. If our heroes manage to kill or incapacitate the Hive Queen, they usually take out the entire hive mind in the process, or at least make the individual members incapable of fighting.

CONGRATULATIONS

Attached: rei clap 1328140911427.gif (390x290, 159K)

It's not like she can wear a disguise or anything....

>calvary

Uhhh sweety it was shot that way to convey a sense of utter chaos and claustrophobia.

It was perfect for a battle about being hold up in a castle in a hopeless fight against the undead hordes

Have sex.

I mean, what is your argument for the wights continuing to live after the person who cast the spell is killed?

Why do you watch it incel

5movies.to/tv/game-of-thrones-122-s8e3/

if she faceless man'd it it would be ok
\
but she just ran out of nowhere, untouched the entire way

Personally I actually agree, but I wish there had been a few more shots to give scale. The ones we had were great and a couple more would have done wonders imo.

Fine. But it's still nonsense how she did it.
And the whole "kill the NK and everyone dies" trope is fucking retarded in this situation.

DEATH TO ALL ANGLOS

THEY FUCKING RUIN EVERYT.HING

Did these motherfuckers just kill Ghost offscreen?

Attached: 8a4.jpg (600x384, 15K)

Isn't that Rhaegal trying to burn Jon in the end? The dead dragon seems smaller than Viserion.

You idiots really did not get that she morphed into a wight walker?

Really?

Jesus that ending, it could literally be fixed with a few changes:

>Jon’s pinned down by Viserion
>Rhaegal comes and saves him and downs Viserion
>at the same exact time, Theon charges the night king
>Night King kills him
>Night King walks towards Bran
>Jon appears with Rhaegal and torches everything he sees
>Night King is setting up to kill Rhaegal
>Melly appears and uses some magic and fucks up some White Walkers
>her and the Hound make a suicide charge
>with the Night King distracted, Arya appears and makes her move
>same sequence of events happens

Still shit, but way more believable

I was wondering why they even bothered setting up their army in the front of Winterfell at all. The Dothraki could have been a good advantage but like you said, they just fucking die.

he had the awareness to turn and catch her by the neck mid flight
he can't read minds
arya calculated it down to having to execute at most 2 moves and either killing him or being killed

DO NORMIES ACTUALLY THINK THIS FUCKING EPISODE WAS GOOD?

She is autist

BROOOOOS WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT WAS BETTER THAN ENDGAME

The low snyth in the beginning actually was fantastic

>I mean, what is your argument for the wights continuing to live after the person who cast the spell is killed?
They just keep living.
If you kill a baby's parents, the baby still lives.
It's so fucking cheap.

that's not the real night king, if he was this would be a fan service shit show and easyto kill for a hyped up character

yes i totally agree with that

*teleports behind you*

This has been foreshadowed since the 90s.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Yeah it was pretty obvious when Melisande said that Arya will wear blue eyes

> trope is fucking retarded in this situation.
>in this situation
its been repeated more than once throughout the series that if he dies, every single wight will die with him
no that was viserion
drogon bit viserion in the neck trying to kill him during their dogfight, which is why you can see flames coming out of the sides of his neck
rhaegal never got hurt that extensively

someone post a link to the episode, i need to witness this clusterfuck

Bran watched into the Crows and flew north...there's more to come here

all the girls I know are posting arya stuff and saying how much they love her.
My ex gf also loved arya, man fuck arya

Thats how necromancy works you dum dum.

Barric blatantly said it last season.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that was so fucking shit. A million different ways to resolve that before writing themselves into a corner. Confirmed DD can't write for shit. What's even the point now?

Ghost lives

Attached: download.png (1362x583, 853K)

>then have the cavalry smash into their flank
I mean they are already fucking dead, I doubt any of them have any sort of moral or care their flanks are surrounded. The horses in the first place are useless, they should had just defended the wall or some shit.

gay/10

I missed it and I swear none of the 20+ threads have a fucking link. Help me experience extreme dissatisfaction dudes.

Attached: 1516971382056.png (959x539, 607K)

u n i n s p i r e d p s e u d o w a g n e r i a n g a r b a g e

>If you kill a baby's parents, the baby still lives.
are you literally retarded?
they're alive and moving because of the magic that he cast on them
if the magic caster dies, then how in the fuck are they supposed to live afterwards if there's no one keep the spell active?

See, that's a very weak argument. You don't have a good reason why it should be that way.

You need to watch a 4k download of it since it takes place all at night.

Streams wont be good for viewing

oh thank god

>Reifag
>Tvtropes
Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 1519531818169.gif (227x136, 1.03M)

>he can't read minds
You don't have to read minds, you have to be aware. And you said he had "God tier awareness"
His eyes would have been on the dagger. And as it dropped from her hands he would have reacted to it.
Instead he fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

thank fucking christ
if they disrespected ghost by giving him an off panel death id kill d and d

I liked it. Yea Forums throws a hissy fit just like tumblr would have have.

this user is better than hbo
Normies read modern books

Was anyone able to catch a glimpse of any character wights other than in close ups?

So the NK is constantly working to keep them alive? No. The spell was cast, and the undead live until they are killed. Him dying doesn't undo the spell.

They should just be mindless undead and attack the nearest thing; which could be other undead.

>Him dying doesn't undo the spell.
They established it like 2 seasons ago that if you kill the leader, the rest will die with it.

Cersi becomes Night Queen

>Screencap this now

how does he possibly react to that?
i know hes dead and a gary stu and all but how does he possibly react to that?
his off hand can't reach for a weapon because his short is slung on the opposite side of his back, he's already using one hand to hold her in place
arya just outplayed him in the moment
>the magic should be really fucking stupid and one dimensional to fit my retarded narrative
>there shouldnt be any depth whatsoever to the spell other than lol raise undead

hmm

Attached: Capture.jpg (877x128, 29K)

did you even watch the episode?

>I'm speechless
speaks
>most incredible thing I've ever witness
on the same level

Completely off topic, but still one of the most Kino moments in cinema history.
youtube.com/watch?v=l8yOdAqBFcQ

>This is on the same level as LoTR

Attached: 1525553922793.gif (452x371, 59K)

Literally every retarded normie is going on Twitter posting YASSSS QUEEN.

>same level as lotr
give me a fucking break

yeah that's true, wights wouldn't rout or anything. Could still have used the dothraki to hit-and-run into their sides repeatedly though I reckon, better than just sending them head on into a meat grinder

Not even remotely friend

Low point for me. Shoddy writing and gimmicks. Literally "hey lets boilster our defenses while you go grab another drink, so we can meet our run time."
Fucking Jorah dies. That sentence right there should be argument enough about of garbage the ep was, but I'll go further. Lets put 18 minutes of CGI in, and lets bastardize the previous writing while trying to force relationships for "relief aspect" (i am looking directly at the tyrion sansa suicide proposal scene. I mean its just so fucking ridiculous how tropey it was. Meanwhile my 36 year old sister sends me a facebook message asking me how "awesome was that?!" Not too awesome for people who actually read the book and don't try to jump on trendy bandwagons just for sake of saying "I was there"

Half you shits don't know how to match the names to the faces.

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 59K)

Friendly reminder that Melisandre considers Bran to be one of The Great Other's champions.

Whether or not she's just retarded and doesn't know how to interpret it is up for debate however.

They literally said that for 3 fucking seasons they were planning on her being the one to kill him

the song of ice and fire literally meant nothing

Jesus you guys work fast

This was an incredible episode, end of story.

Attached: 507837EA-943F-4C02-AA8C-4E6960A03B21.gif (320x320, 1.7M)

haha I wonder what Danys feet smell like after the battle in her boots. That would be really weird to want to smell them right? haha

This week is going to be unberable will all the normalfags screaming MUH ARYA

1. They were surrounded
2. Flank charges work because they shatter morale and break the enemy army, wights have no moral

Sending them out first was the most logical choice so they could get a full charge off.

t. autist

yes are you retarded or just a bookfag?

Are you kidding? The best part of the episode was at the beginning when the flames kept disappearing. Jesus fuck that was kino. I’ll agree with other parts being dumpster fire tier though

>They established it like 2 seasons ago that if you kill the leader, the rest will die with it.
It was stupid then too.

The direction/visuals was 10/10.
The story of the episode however left a lot to be desired, and in most cases was bad (plot armor cast)

It should have been him.
It should have been him.
>be Clegane
>burned by fire and develop an intense phobia of it since childhood
>go through the best character development in the series and turn into a hero
>become best friends with a red priest who brings you North
>Red Priest convinces you one last time to be the hero, overcome your fears and save the girl
>he dies helping you
>Melisandre looks right at you
>”he was brought back for a reason”
>Clegane, free of fear and doubt takes up the flaming sword
>the fire immediately turns a bright green, for he is the lord of light and wildfire is his to command
>cuts his way through a swarm of the dead to face the night king
>defeats him in single combat
>three episodes later his half dead brother becomes the new “night king”, a dead thing made from science
>the two brothers are the song of ice and fire
>last scene is them raising their blades against one another
>cut to black sopranos style
You know I’m right

Attached: F0EB97D9-3713-4A6F-BE73-0D5ED811E08B.png (304x520, 355K)

They knew JUST how long to drag bits out for to make it uncomfortable, it was actually really cleverly done just how thick the tension was.

You retard, I'm arguing that the magic shouldn't be so one-dimensional as "kill the big bad guy and the army falls over." Why would you want a rehash of that nonsense?

Having to contend with feral undead now that you've killed their controller would be a much better scenario than the cop-out droid control ship trope; BUT they attack each other so they're slightly less of a problem.

>t. incel

They didn't want to be under siege all winter, this was their one opportunity to fight the dead out in the open. Now they can leave Winterfell without being eaten by zombies.

>WE KNEW FOR 3 YEARS THAT ARYA WAS THE ONE TO KILL THE NK
Martin told them you retards.

I thought Tyrion was going to take the dagger and run off to kill a few of the undead Starks but he just ran for no reason? Did I miss something?

>feeding poos and niggers instead of epic tee vee battles

Kill yourself

50 GOOD MEN with the best plot armor. The best 50 good men in westeros without jorah and theon.

because they've fucking said for years that as soon as the NK dies, every wight will cease to exist
don't act fucking surprised when it happens you monkey

WHAT DOES THE KING OF DEATH SAY TO LITTLE TITTIE GOTH GF?

based and redpilled

martin told them that arya kills a character that doesn't exist in the books?

no, she was literally referring to her killing the night king
that straight up implied it right when she said it

Night king’s walk was amazing and you have fucking shit tier tastes

Best part of the episode

Rei a shit

Attached: 1541699443660.jpg (2560x1600, 585K)

dat my nigga coldsteel?

This battle will win awards for special effects. Too bad television awards don't mean shit

>The direction/visuals was 10/10.

No one in their right mind can say this, you can't see jack shit during the first half of the battle because of the darkness, shaky cam and extreme close ups, how did this get past post-production?

When will Uncle George release the damn books? This was so damn bad

Why do these mentally ill faggots have such dismally low standards?

Attached: 1514559023729.jpg (988x1059, 135K)

It was made before the episode even aired.

I didn't think Yea Forums would be WOMAN enough to make this thread.
Based

It was bad, but it didn't sound remotely like Wagner and you clearly don't know squat about music

Imagine if Jhon just dueled the night king outside. It could have been saved.

He would just be a necromancer who can control his dead. He wouldn't the thing keeping the dead alive.

HAHAHAHAHA

>>nope Danaerys got drogon killed in the stupidest way possible
WHY THE FUCK DID SHE LAND?
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

The long night has basically ended suddenly for decades. Every story just has it end mysteriously one day with no one knowing what happened.

It's the most obviously foreshadowed part of the books.

>I'm just gonna scream at this undead dragon, surely he will back down
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: 1532199323093.jpg (600x298, 19K)

Not mad that Arya got the kill but it's really anti-climatic that she just pops out of nowhere to kill the final boss. All of that hype for the entire fucking series and the night king just fucking stands there waiting to get stabbed and all the white walkers and wights dies. Fucking stupid.

Attached: 1554425457101.png (750x720, 627K)

literally danyres wins. I cant even be fucked with to spell that shit, but that lame turd will win and you people are absolute simps for thinking the writers or HBO would allow anything else at this point.

I loved it

Attached: 1632B7D7-8EE3-4180-B580-5C49425ADA68.gif (320x320, 2.07M)

The Barry episode that came after this episode was shot a million times better and no one will talk about it

She wore a white walker's face. That's what the red lady meant when she said "tonight you are going to kill a man with blue eyes." She wasn't talking about the NK's blue eyes, she was talking about Sansa "wearing" blue eyes as part of her face swapping shit.

to reduce the budget so they dont have to do background stuff

old meme,

So much for all the "WINTER IS COMING" Looks like Winter came and went

A DOTHRAKI HOARDE NED
IN AN OPEN FIELD

Attached: o9v33fcxeihz.jpg (1659x913, 146K)

I gurantee you either watched a live stream or watched it with the lights on like a faggot.
You probably did both simultaneously

>I never showed him dying
WHICH ONE ARE YOU, FUCKER?
IM COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1541408393644.jpg (216x234, 12K)

I saw that meme months ago

Why didnt they show her faceswapped with the dead the

It wasn't at all. They showed the audience a GIANT reminder of Arya's stealth skills in that library scene when she was evading the zombies.

>his dead
>keeping the dead alive

He wasn't keeping them alive he was just animating their bodies with magic.

*teleports behind you*

Attached: arya.jpg (620x413, 36K)

learn to ctrl+f retard

Attached: waifu benis.jpg (225x225, 12K)

you don't know what the word 'pseudo' means you pseud...cleaerly you don't have ears.

>Overall it was a pretty meh battle, but had some strong moments

Attached: GOT Yikes 7.jpg (798x453, 237K)

hes said on several occassions he doesnt work with bad guys vs good guys its different than that. Which is why if he fucking writes the books for this it will be different

Should've killed Dany off in this ep. I'm moving to hollywood to be a writer, these people are terrible.

He let her in. All of the wights perceptions were tied to the Night King. He saw/heard/felt what they felt. He saw her coming and ignored her because he wasn't threatened by her because pic related. The only two people on the battlefield he was even semi concerned with were Jon and Dany and he outdueled them both.

Looked like helms deep desu

anyone got annons plot spoliers? will save me 3 hours

Because it's not as simple as RHLLOR GOOD, GREAT OTHER BAD. Probably.

looking forward to the bar reaction video tbqh

flank charges are meant to surround the enemy. the flank collapses and you encircle them. break morale? wtf are you talking about.

you're a fucking idiot if you thought this episode was good

First half: kino
Second half: sonic-tier fanfiction

>waste dothraki
>waste unsullied
/based/ jon snow putting westerosi men before foreigners

Yeah jons dragon is okay, dannys got stabbed to death, the one of the NK was already dead so, just 1 dragon left

Attached: dab nk.jpg (817x460, 90K)

> Maisie wins an Emmy as Best Actress

"Cor! It's a shiny fooker, innit?"

WARNING: HBO HIRED ASTROTURFING FIRM TO TRY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THIS EPISODE WAS GOOD - THEY KNEW IT WAS SHIT

>Why even live???

I mean if you just casually watched the show, that was pretty breathtaking even if it was retarded

>Show written by Jews
>Main bad guy is killed with a trick instead of honorably in a duel

>3 parts

>Clegane survived the winterfell battle
>Final boss is Cersei
Clegane bowl confirmed for final episode, get hype as fuck bois

Attached: 1412434360915.jpg (500x412, 36K)

he had the dagger ready to commit seppuku alongside sansa in case the crypts were raided, but it didnt end out coming to that.

>implying it doesn't fit the fat man perfectly that the prince that was promised is a sneaky fuck and not prince charming.

Underrated

guess we gonna find out next week

>Lets charge to the dark with our cavalry.
What did they mean by this.

I bet her soles need a massage

Attached: B3CE6F3B-75C1-4EAA-87A8-0C985CA308A7.png (1080x1080, 1.04M)

Can I get a quick rundown on the episode?

The show is called Game of Thrones, not Fight the Night King.

That episode had all the makings of kino. The writers should be executed at dawn.

>all this butthurt over the ending
She did not teleport. Yeah, it was shot in a wonky way, but she jumped from behind. You really think John was going to 1v1 the night king? That would have been stupid.

She didn’t say that. She said Arya (at their first meeting) would close many eyes (I.e., fucking kill them) and then she says, brown eyes, green eyes.... dramatic pause... even blue eyes (suggesting that she has white walkers to kill) planting the seed for her to be the fated killer of the night king.) You’all need to go back to reading comprehension 101. Duuuck!

What a lazy ending.

tfw Hardholm was better than this

Attached: 1548300361968.gif (240x180, 961K)

Wow actually...

got peaked in season 1 when it had real actors and a real story

Black power in it too

Attached: 7337E8BD-795D-4D2E-8996-3FB11BA031ED.gif (320x320, 1.94M)

Oof

Melisandre told arya to faceswap and winked at her and the camera

Anya teleports behind the Mountain and stabby stabby.

Guess the Dothraki can be defeated in an open field. Instantly.

That fucking sucked

Horrible show. Horrible episode. See you lads next week.

NK's plan was following whatever made the plot convenient.

Didn't he get up and start running off though?

Even fucking Ramsay got taken down in a more satisfying way than the Night King. What the actual FUCK

Ghost didn't die. He just disappeared. They just added him in post-production quickly.

You know if Jon stayed in the crypt with the women and children the outcome would have been the same.

no

Ok but how the fuck would she get one, she was wounded and even if she did assassinate one with plot armor they always just explode into ice.

You go back and watch that dialogue you ducking illiterate prostate squirt. She suggested that ARYA WOULD KILL SOME BLUE EYES (she literally winked and went HINT HINT!!!!!)

/ourguy/

Attached: reddit.png (1835x181, 21K)

Attached: 1442022650393.jpg (192x192, 5K)

WAAAAH WAAAAH PLEASE LIKE THIS BADLY WRITTEN PIECE OF CRAP WAAAH WAAAAH

eh they don't have the big tittied jewess anymore and the other girl. The green haired chick just over emotes with her friend that has her mouth open the entire time.

It's not the same.

What the fuck is up with the main characters surviving so many wights?

If you're a minor character then wights go at you hard. If you're a character like Sam then it's like they want a piggy back ride. Main characters were dragging around like dozens of them without dying.

>nobody talking about Theon
Legitimately one of the few well developed characters in the show and his main scene got cheapened right after by that bullshit.

Wrong son. Danny Drag got a hook to the jaw, nothing more. Thats why she rode away with it and it didnt drop out of the sky,

Also Jon doesnt know how to voice command the the dragon he is riding is just for crowd control basically.

Come on use your brains, this is laid out for us, Stupid as it is

> an open field

Where Carvery is strongest, no less.

Commies want everyone down to their level.

She jumped 100 feet from the castle? Come on now

>If it wasn't for the dragon queen we would all be dead right now.

She gave the NK the power to dismantle the wall so his army could easily bypass the one barrier in their way.

Why is the writing so shit

Attached: 6470ffb42767671705b5041a37e89615.png (1200x900, 1.63M)

Listen to the whole thing, they make it clear it was their decision

I really thought Dany would get turned and either Jorah or Jon would have to kill her, spawning lightbringer. Disappointed to say the least.

So Arya is a shitty ripoff of the TF2's spy?

So many times there were shots of Brienne and Sam getting fucking coated in Wights and then the next second they were fine. I thought Brienne died about three times. So fucking jarring.

>this is on the same level as LoTR
I truly despise these people

Attached: 1534256717866.jpg (400x400, 119K)

the wights are trying to capture them

>Carvery
Sorry mate no carvery left, gilly and sam ate the lot

You know the show is written like shit, probably for years, and yet you keep watching it.

How ducking kino was this ep?

Attached: 4729CAB8-DF47-4B31-94FD-311071B97C0E.gif (320x320, 809K)

Absolutely was

Listen to the whole thing, they clearly say it was their decision.

Do you think for even a second the fat man wouldn't welcome the chance to say "I NEVER SAID THE PRINCE WAS A MAN"?

> Seeting Arya tranny.

Is Arya your girl name? The one you chose when you started dressing up?

too dark, couldn't see shit

Ghost died the minute the budget went into that dragon fight.

Does this mean the threat of the white walkers is completely finished? Were there any giant spiders?

The ending ruined the whole thing for me. I just don't know what they were thinking.

How many walkers did Arya slay in that one scene? Fucking laughable to think a little girl could do that.

There's never been ice spiders in the show.

>The cinematography
>barely able to make out a thing with my brightness maxed out watching legal stream on HBO Go on TV

nah, they both survived.

I really want to dick this shitskin and I don't know why

It's been said from the very start that the Valyrian word for prince is gender neutral. It's not an asspull.

Attached: mypain.png (590x559, 417K)

What if GoT is actually a comedy?

I guess you never read the books because as Aemon is dying he realizes that the word 'prince' in Valyrian is a gender neutral term.

Totally, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying this would 100% George.

>Instead of prince charming it's the scrappy young girl
>instead of honourable and climactic duel he gets stabbed by surprise.

This REEKS of George.

That's cannon in the books, "prince who was promised" is translated from Valyrian and is gender neutral.

Checked. And thank the gods

The battle had some very kino moments, especially in the beginning, for example the Dothraki charge and the trebuchet fireballs flying above them or when the light of their arahks slowly went out in the distance

But it just had to be Arya to kill the Night King, instead of a more interesting choice like Jaime. Dammit Dabid.

It's okay, based Euron will no-sell Arya's shenanigans and end this little goblin.

OP stop baiting.

I did, I will admit that I forgot about the fact it's gender neutral in high valyrian. Because I've last read any of them when a Dance with Dragons came out, many years ago.

it tried, it failed

Pure kino

Attached: CAA73782-1EA1-4E90-A75D-4033AD69FB62.gif (320x320, 3.08M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ1yC3yESLQ
DAN AND DABID ADMIT ARYA WAS THEIR ENDGAME

>WE WANTED TO SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS BY NOT HAVING JON KILLING THE NK
FUCK YOU FUCKING CRAYON EATERS, FUCK YOU

>the long night
hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-8

So this was the only good one, the next ep is cersei getting steamrolled by the angry survivors. Then the season wraps up with Queen Daenaries and King Jon Snow on the crown together (but they figure out their ruling, he will strictly be king of the north) Meanwhile Sansa marrys tyrion and they move away for a new life. Arya's throat/rib cage were crushed during her encounter with the night king and sansa will reach out to cersei and Qyburn to do the same "rehabilitation" to have her serve in her name.

See? Even drunk off my fucking ass I can write better than this shithole. You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't buy it.

Attached: images.jpg (199x254, 5K)

The writing and direction of this whole episode was such total shit. Undead breach the walls? Perfect time to cut to 20 mins of interior shots. Want to convey a sense of chaos? Just keep the audience constantly in the dark and go extremely long stretches without showing the skirmishes you cut away from in the middle of the action. Want to maintain tension by having it seem unwinnable despite the livings greatest efforts? Just have the Dothraki charge in like retards, then have Dany charge in like a retard, then have Jon charge in like a retard, then have the Drogon hang out and get piled on and not use fire like a retard. Longest battle in cinematic history, Jesus Christ couldn't somebody have done literally any research on other cinematic battles?

Attached: 1486361467531.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Ya she's had it for the last two seasons

Nice, man

I love ghosting it's sooooooooo cinematic!

what is it with kikes and subversion
i'm not even a /pol/fag but this is ridiculous

God I can't wait for DOTR

Attached: 1354897236650.jpg (600x480, 56K)

I'm fine with them subverting expectations and not having Jon do it. But why did it have to be Goblina and even worse, why did it have to be in the worst, most cringeworthy anime way possible?

You fucking retard

I lost it when the white walker generals didn't do shit and just let the Night King get fucked by a goblin.

Did Melisandre actually say that though? I thought she said "I see brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes, eyes that you'll shut forever."

As in she could see Arya's victims. What did it have to do with wearing blue eyes?

A song of ice and fire has been about subverting the expected since book 1.