Admit it

You cried

Attached: 36D3DB00-8E83-48D7-B92B-12385D72D67E.jpg (672x950, 145K)

Felt heavy when his chest machine light went out, ngl.

nah but it was an entertaining film

I'm 30, no one in the theater over the age of 25 cried.

Why would I even watch this shit?

I went with an 8 year old, she cried.

>crying over an action movie

Attached: F07C0C17-F604-4C54-979A-7B278EA0BEC3.png (466x492, 187K)

If you didn't cry when Scott was reunited with his daughter, you're either a childless incel or a woman.

Attached: endgame.png (1496x2448, 257K)

No, but I felt really emotional during his death and Captain America dancing with Peggy. Close to tears but not quite, if you know the feeling.

Yeah bros, this movie was SOOOOO deep. Hulk dabbing was probably the coolest thing ever in any movie ever.
Dude, Thor playing Fortnite really made me happy. Like, I know fortnite is for adults (like me) but seeing THOR play it just proves it to everyone who makes fun of me.

BASED AND BASEDPILLED
HOLY FUCKIN BASED

Nah youre just a massive faggot. Ive cried after watching things before, ill hang myself before i cry at a marvel film desu

I wept for the death of cinema and the future of the white male

This was shit, the one before was way better and more emotional

not even close.
the one I almost did in a "marvel" movie was in Logan and that's it.

Haha I gargle cocks and to this day still haven't learnt how to use a trip

>Cry over a faction character
Kys tranny

I cried because Endgame is literally dogshit compared to the last several Marvel Studios films.

Disney strikes again.

Attached: not even mad.jpg (766x1024, 286K)

Cuck

I didn't cry. I poured one out for my homey. Bitch next me cried. She wanted the rum.

No I didnt. Was sad, but you faggots spoiled it already.

This

Wait I take that back. I just remembered I find it funny when people use this name lol.
What can I say, I'm an average Marvel fan.
>HULK DAB OUT

I admit that I cry everytime I think of the shitskins invading the once beautiful place I call home

No it was so fucking forced and cringey. Gamora death and Peter death worked in Infinity War. Natasha and Stark death didn't feel sad at all.

The only tender moment was when Steve saw Peggy again and for a second saving the world didn't matter anymore.

Imagine being this short

Attached: 10F2D138-8A2C-48D7-8D89-285F6B871547.png (1060x984, 621K)

i unironically teared up watery eyes but didnt full on cry

Nice projection pablito

Attached: article-2358472-1AB88727000005DC-947_306x423.jpg (306x423, 49K)

Don't pretend like you even left your house this month

Dude, I know that feeling bro. I just hate when people spoil my coloring-book movies. Atleast no one spoiled the the funniest joke ever "Thor the god of thunder plays fortnite" LMAO NO MOVIE JOKE WILL EVER TOP THAT. High five fellow Marvel fan.

Best moment was Cap standing alone against the entire enemy army

Almost did when Rhodey was standing over him, it felt like everything was ending, the Iron Man and War Machine had come to an end

I didn't watch a MCU movie since Iron Man 3...i don't care.

Dude nah. Best moment was
>Is that everyone?
>You wanted more?!
Lmao, jokes are so funny in these movies. I literally hope them make a million more of them, because I will watch them 100 times.

I get the feeling you're shitposting and falseflagging, and as such I will ignore your post.

I've never cried during a film and I almost feel bad about it.

Dude I'm not falseflagging. Me and everyone in the theater LITERALLY SHAT our pants at this joke. We're just your average Avengers fan bro, stop hating on our lit af movies, before we get the Hulk to floss on you.

The tear worthy part of the movie. People without kids or the hope of ever reproducing cant understand.

Which is most of this board.

I’ve not even seen it yet, and I’ve avoided spoilers too

have sex

>I'm a big boy
We're all very proud of you user

Attached: 1517023523830.gif (450x338, 218K)

Funniest joke was "Hail Hydra" you dildo

You seem to have an obsessive fixation with hating capes hit Mr Volt. It's very pathetic. Also you're a retard because the fortnite and dab scenes were meant to be ironic, if you can't get a simple capeshit joke well there's no hope for you.

>5'9
If you only include statistics of 6'0, it is also 73%

Dude I dont hate Marvel movies, I'm your average Marvel fan, and those scenes were 10/10 kino mastpieces. My whole theater jumped up and clapped

I almost cried over this and widow.

I got slightly teary-eyed when old cap gave the shield to sam.
I havent shed real tears for a movie character since Inside Out.

Antman was the best of Endgame
>the dirty streets
>meeting his daughter again

The shield should've gone to Bucky
Valkyrie has no business being the leader of the Asguardians. She showed good leadership potential? When? She was a drunken brawler that turned into a sober brawler, that's about it.

No! It hulk taking selfie with kids that is funny

yeah she probably cried at thor playing fortnite.

The problem with that is he took the shield from his universes captain america. The captain america time travel would have made sense if he didn't have that fuckin' shield.

Now he made a divergent timeline with a captain america with no vibranium shield. Among the other ridiculous realities that were created.

Like the utopia where Thanos and his armies left it to get dusted in the mainline universe.

She definitely did, all the notable asgardians are fucking dead dude. Valkyrie is the only throwaway unless you don't want fat thor and the guardians of the galaxy kino coming our way in GotG3.

That was one of the least impactful and emotional deaths in cinema history, user. They couldn't even give him some decent last lines or at least an actually sad facial expression or anything. He's just lying there like a retard and slowly dies.

Bucky was involved in a series of international incidents.

No, it shouldn’t have gone to Bucky.

Bucky wants to retire as a wakandan ranch hand.
And where did she get that pegasus?

When he was literally brainwashed, something he no longer is

This post probably isn't bait. Fuck.. just nuke this place

OR he had it repaired in Wakanda like happened in the comics. It’s really a minor detail.

He is representing America and is a war criminal, regardless of circumstances. Bad optics, Russian stooge. No, he shouldn’t have gotten the shield, and even he knew this.

Captain marvel is the most forgettable character

boring

Post your order, best to worse:

1. Episode V
2. Episode VI
3. Episode IV
4. Episode III
5. Episode I
6. Episode VII
7. Episode VIII
8. Episode II

Yeah problem is that Old Cap had it. Which he had to be on the downlow to prevent further time shenanigans, Wakanda wouldn't let some white boi make a shield replica.

"remember the reality shattering snappening that left the world in a quasi post apocalyptic state for the last 5 years and change? He helped bring everybody back"
Boom done

Bucky probably doesn't even want to be the new Cap, he probably wants to retire in Wakanda.

This board is mostly women over 35?

>12F
Did nobody catch this part?

Felt too rushed desu, he earned a long moment of silence during his snap featuring a montage of his Iron Man journey and finally a vision of his daughter. Could have been interpreted as his life 'flashing before his eyes'. The way he just snaps and dies feels weightless.

yeah, just like I cry during WWE and insurance commercials cuz I’m a pathetic fagola

I'll be honest, Seeing tony stark with a daughter and being so happy hit me in the nuts and then continued to bash them every time her smiling face showed onscreen.

Why? Black Panther fixed it in the comics. Why not again?

I got more choked up when Scott saw his daughter again all grown up. I expected Iron man to die in IW desu. It didn't really shock me.

I cried but only cause Iron Man's been one of my heroes since I was 10 and they did him real dirty here.

It was RDJ's to not have any last words. He's Tony and he always has a quip or something. RDJ thought it would be more impactful if he had nothing to say.

based spoileranon

Yeah America should never be represented by a criminal and Russian stooge. That would be embarrassing.

I've ALWAYS hated tony stark as a character, and started hating manlet jr. because of him
my dick was diamonds when he was getting his shit pushed in when purple man was punching through his shit suit and getting stabbed on top of it.
fuck Iron man and everyone liking him

he will not be missed

I cried when I got home over the fact that I wasted 3 hours of my life watching this shitty ass movie

Almost.

People will watch this movie 20 years later and have no idea what fortnite was. Way to stay topical, Disney

it's plebbit, they're all perverts

>tfw no one clapped at the end
Failed to live up to the hype.

Comic book movies are dead now, who’s down for the age of Anime adaptations ?

Attached: 2B00412D-85A5-4990-9B7C-83104DFCDAD9.jpg (1125x1111, 628K)

kek

Thor has ptsd from decapitating thanos, he's gone to shit the past 5 years but "beer that might be good" convinces him to go back?
"time travel is literally impossible" 1 night of creating 3d models of moebius strip later "omg i did it lol"
"hey guys, this is like the only chance we get to go back in time, we might die or ruin the universe if we fuck it up, let's try and tget hings right."
>literally ten seconds after arriving at Morag, "duude I just remember thanos and half the world will be here searching for the stone at this time"
>"also I forgot to tell the other guys that the soul stone requires a sacrifice to obtain, oopsie daisy, i guess one of them will die"
meanwhile in 2012
>"guys i have a plan, we'll have antman become small and literally kick the suitcase from within a crowd of people so that it slides to us, nobody will notice"
meanwhile in whenever the fuck mr beer and furrydude were
>"our plan consists of convincing a girl that this 120kg hobo-looking sack of shit is thor and then we can steal one of the most precious items in the universe from her when she turns around"
if antman can just turn giant, what's the fucking point of hulk? Why didn't he just step on thanos?
how did hawkeye not die when a huge concrete building collapsed on him?
why the fuck would you act surprised when your BROTHER asks for mayo on his hotdog? jesus christ, was this the first time they had hotdogs as a family?

This movie was the worst written piece of entertainment I've seen in a while. Everything was so forced, so senseless. Do people unironically think this movie is something great outside of a CGI perspective?

I'd rather we enter the age of original IPs.

Women and minorities are now
Top Avengers, and thus the series dies in a slightly too political ending. At least Disney knows only a white man can get the job done.

Attached: 74CF6914-8199-4F36-AEA3-4BE0AEC31D2D.jpg (1125x846, 117K)

So he would had to have the shield made before Tony's funeral, and before the dusting. Meaning that Old Cap had to have connections in Wakanda before all of this.

So it could have happened, but not likely as it isn't shown on screen at any point in time, but it can be explained though.

Now the divergent universes with Loki and the no Thanos timeline can't really.

No matter what a divergent universe was created when Thanos left to go to the future, his whole army too. So there is a universe out there that didn't have to deal with that shit at all.

Which, due to circumstances entities like Ego probably would have taken over.

It's nice there are some people on Yea Forums blissfully unaware of what it's like to have an older sibling while growing up.

You forgot the worst part:
Universe is saved by random rat conveniently flipping the exact right switch.

Why are reddit cucks so sensitive

>Mr Parker, I don't feel so good...

Grew up with the series

? I have an older sibling, but I'm not randomly surprised by their tastes after 10 years of having lived with them

Time travel was the vessel to celebrate an 11 year anthology, there isn't a single movie with time travel that really does it justice as we don't really know what the fuck we are talking about concerning the theory.

japanese animation is already a well defined medium
it doesn't need to be adapted or redone
any attempts of of remaking/re imagining/rebooting movies or series before 2000 is going to be unnecessary shit with no artistic value.

fuck everyone doing and buying into this.
what about something original

Honestly I was more emotional when Spiderman died in Infinity War knowing that they would bring everyone back in the sequel.

I hope you never make a movie, cause you would fill it with cheap and cliché moments like the one you described there.

>5'9 is short
I'm 5'9 in Boston. Taller than 75% of people

Hulk was doing the usain bolt power pose you fucking mindlet

Attached: F263EFB6-9C2C-4B40-B287-5ABFF15DA8C1.jpg (950x534, 113K)

100% of women don't know what they want.

Dude, stop making fun of me bro. I'm a marvel fan, so I'm a bit slow.

Nah, but almost when she told Tony he could rest now. That got a big feel out of me.

>Fortnite exists in MCU
>this means that Epic Games decided to add a gamemode where you play as the guy that created a holocaust on a universal scale, resulting in the deaths of billions of innocent humans
>and added it like 2 days after said holocaust happened
Really makes you think

Attached: DdGUIWcXcAIaJjG.jpg (750x501, 51K)

Why the fuck would I cry over some manlet boomer dying?

Attached: 1461984687568.jpg (402x604, 31K)

it was like something out of a parody
something should have forced him to do the snap without thinking of the consequences, such as thanos about to kill pepper
horrible writing all around

only question is how they first saw Thanos
Thanos only appeared on earth once and it was in a forest area on Wakanda.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

>thanos is shooting laser beams at civilians
>forces iron man to snap
Where have I seen this before?

>40M
>12F

Attached: jeez.jpg (480x628, 36K)

I just honestly thought the direction is a bit boring.

You have this cgi cutscene-like crap going on with all the superheros mugging for the camera and defeating some generic alien goobers with zero effort and Thanos just swatting everyone away like it was nothing.

Also I don't know what's going on with MCU in general but third chapter set pieces seem to be REALLY underwhelming as far as locations go.

Instead of some memorable vista they keep setting these battles to the blandest backdrops possible.
That stupid fucking airport in civil war, the regular woods and rubble landscape in IW and now more random rubble again.

It's just low effort.

If a movie is ruined for you because you got spoiled on some twist, it was probably a shit movie. Otherwise why are you sitting through 2-3 hours of shit just for >le twist

No, but i did feel it a bit when Thor was speaking to his mother

you want a Deadpool 2 kind of death?

He didn't exactly have a better option. The stones were already killing him and he had to act fast or Thanos would just take them back.

He knew what had to be done when Strange winked at him and mouthed "pssst use the stones to kill Thanos right now as I have seen in that vision we talked about"

I haven't seen a Marvel movie since Dr. Strange.

>LOL LOOK AT ME I'M BEING AN ASSHOLE FOR NO REASON
>ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS

Attached: backstabbing.gif (273x537, 7K)

lol mods turned OP's image to a spoiler image

Tony dying wasn't really something that grabbed at me super hard. It was nice, it was a good sendoff, but the real emotional catharsis of the movie is cap getting the dance with Peggy. That was the hanging plot thread that I had the most emotional investment in throughout the MCU, so closing out the movie on that payoff was the best idea they ever had.

The only good movie you missed was Thor Ragnarok

Imagine crying over a shitty super hero character. The character hadn't evolved or grown since the first Iron Man and you could tell RDJ was competely bored of playing Stark by the first Avengers. If you felt any emotion watching this movie you're a literal brainlet with fried neurons. That's objective fact.

>pleb masses worshiping their golden calf in hilarious fashion
>no reason

Further proof mods and jannies are reddit tier faggots. Imagine banning anyone for "spoiling" the predictable plot of a children's movie.

>doubling down

I cried only once in a movie, in Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. The movie was a miracle and it is a shame plebs have not learned this by now

>used up burned out fat roasties who look like they're in their mid-40s demand tall men

Capeshitters are the male equivalent of 30+ spinster women.

I would actually care about that more if they haven't bungled up the whole timetravel thing completely.

If this obvious "spoiler" made you sad at all you should fuck off. What a boring fucking movie.

>people didn't see his death coming

Embarrassing desu

>the guy that can see the future sacrificed himself to save Tony Stark and then winked at the camera
>actor wants to get out of these fucking movies
>he's the most popular character
>even if you some how missed all these things during this movie characters constantly spell out he's gonna die later

who?

They did him dirty in the entire MCU. I was hoping he'd have died in the last movie.

>Redditors are more upset about capeshit spoilers rather than a 40 years old dating an underage girl.
Really makes you think

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

Because the spoilers were real and the 12 year old girl was obviously made up you brainlet.

The worst part about this is how their mods left the thread up so more and more people see the thread and get spoiled instead of deleting it immediately.

fuck off I saw through 22 movies don't ruin it for me

>w-w-were meant to be ironic, so isnt cringy or anything marvel fans hate videogames lol
marvelfags in suicidewatch

Did she cry because you were raping her?

whoever made that comic got btfo hard for his pleb tastes

That's pathetic. There's nothing to ruin. Just take a half a second glimpse at hollywood press and it's obvious who dies, dipshit.

Only the women in the theatre cried

Attached: 1553900407552.png (658x543, 606K)

good to know that these marvel flicks have filthyfrank tier humour. Will continue to avoid, thanks for the heads up

no they were all too busy getting butt blasted about spoilers

Attached: redditseesendgame.png (1099x971, 160K)

No, but the fag next to me was crying.

Excellent fucking scene though.
RDJ's acting was phenomenal. No ending speeches, no final goodbyes. Just the labored breathing of someone who was genuinely so tired that he couldn't even take in his surroundings anymore. Given how hokey everything was up to that point, it took me completely off guard. It was probably one of the best deaths I've seen in a action movie to date.

>mods on Yea Forums are smarter than mods on reddit
hmm

What a weird problem to have.

>30 years old
>still posting on 4chin
how the fuck has your life turned out so fucked that you're still here grandpa lmao

Fags. Not even once.
>tfw sucked some dicks
glad I'm not a sodomite.

Not surprised Fortnite is still fucking played in 2023

it actually is hilarious, thanks

Took a little movie theater census, did we?

Yeah, I cried when the only good source material DC ever put out was raped and wasted by Snyder, too.

how does someone coming inside you cause your stomach to gurgle? It's maybe a couple teaspoons of liquid and it's in your rectum. even if he has a huge dick, it's still your rectum. there's like 30 ft of instestine before it gets to your stomach. is he talking about farting because of the air pushed in there? just cut loose and wipe. I'm not gay but i had gas from eating buritos a few hours before the movie. i got up, ran to the bathroom real quick, ripped ass without even going into a stall and then went back to my seat. I was gone maybe 30 seconds. if he's worried about cum coming out of his rectum, just manpon it.