/got/ general

JUST

Attached: 1433369224787.jpg (545x567, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xblugfzswb
vocaroo.com/i/s0GJJFAAoIq4
huffingtonpost.in/entry/game-of-thrones-brenock-oconnor-trolled_in_5ca19325e4b00ba6327f2b78
septem.club/match/HBO
may.2chan.net/webm/src/1556467158597.webm
may.2chan.net/webm/src/1556467087334.webm
m.imgur.com/YwvL3GT
weebcrew.moe/
youtu.be/_4dVjh6cgPU?t=8
strims.gg/angelthump/inept
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucking retards there is nothing in that slideshow that confirms Arya kills the NK.

JUST FUCK MY ANTAGONIST UP SENPAI

STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1503422645773.jpg (717x359, 135K)

DABID

You do realise if the NK does die to Arya in this episode then the entire WW threat will have been reduced to just WW killing Jorah and Beric and a few other side characters.
An enemy that was in the first scene of the entire show has been hyped up and built up for them to end in a pointless battle in 90 minutes. To Arya Stark :(

HOW MANY BONGS TILL EPISODE? I DON'T FOLLOW THIS SHIT.

A R Y A
R R
Y Y
A A

Reddit WILL claim this was a masterpiece lmao

Attached: 1553724502562.gif (498x498, 207K)

how many bongs?

>arya unironically kills NK

bros no..

Attached: 1543451235483.jpg (588x921, 449K)

Does it start in 7 minutes or 67 minutes?

DABID DABID 8 YEARS OF SUSPENCE AND HYPE AND WE LET ARYA KILL DUH NIGHT KING

IS BRETTYGOOD STILL WORKING?

>You fools! No one can kill me!
>I am No One..

How else does everyone get away and survive though? NK should raise every dead person who wasn't set on fire, except he doesn't since we know the main characters live

-ALL MEN MUST DIE
-BUT WE ARE NO MEN :D :D :D
*Kills the biggest threat in the world

Attached: 1525386138370.png (984x918, 417K)

We see her teleporting behind him.

HAHAHA ARYA WILL DO THE SAME TRICK WITH DAGGER AS REY DID IN TLJ WITH LIGHTSABER
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

There isn't enough A,G or H's in the world to produce an appropriate sound for what I'm feeling at this episode.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xblugfzswb

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (264x249, 16K)

AFTER SEASON 8 EPISODE 3, ARYA KILLS THE NIGHT KING BY ASSASSINATING HIM FROM BEHIND

Reminder that they have eliminated the threat of the white walkers early on, so that the last three episodes can focus on the NEW threat....the Iron King on the Iron Throne, Euron Greyjoy!

AKA THE BIG BAD IN THE SOUTH. IN THE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE, WE HAVE FINISHED DEALING WITH ICE, NOW WE'LL DEAL WITH FIRE

REMINDER THAT IN THE LAST EPISODE, ARYA WILL TRY TO ASSASSINATE EURON FROM BEHIND ONLY TO BE THWARTED BY JAQEN

EURON WILL MAKE A TRUMP REFERENCE QUIP

Euron will Make Westeros Great Again

fucking BANK ON IT

Attached: Euron Swag.jpg (2000x1330, 275K)

1st for YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY

Attached: arya.jpg (1680x1050, 121K)

One more bong brother

[Granada Sky (Mogiki Hayami)] Takara-san-chi no Kyoudai [English] [Digital]

based

Attached: Azor Ahai.jpg (750x499, 161K)

So Arya kills the NK, saving the world from the undead threat and the long night.
Tune in next time when Arya kills Cersei and Euron and saves King's Landing from being burned down with wildfire!

saint

Does Arya actually kill NK? Pretty fucking bullshit if true.

this is the ending

I have been PREDICTING THIS SINCE 2017

Attached: Euron Laughing.jpg (480x325, 14K)

So what was the point of this show

who else watching mean girls rn /topcomfy/

any acestream to watch the new ep?

I agree. watched it 3 times now. There's no exploding NK like some have said. No indication he's dead. There's nothing conclusive.

Does any of you cunts know when the OST is coming?

So Arya finally completed her story arc as the Mary sue of the show, all she needs now is to kill Cersei.

Attached: 1546714668826.png (399x322, 42K)

>Lannister soldiers were more powerfull than the NK

Attached: 1541782299812.gif (500x380, 189K)

>people didn't realize arya was going ti kill nk
>didnt notice obvious foreshadowing
>they thought she trained to be a mega-meme-assassin for no reason
You are all retarded

Where's the stream

>This will never happen

Attached: 1556480704367.png (1889x391, 90K)

Is this is true, is it the biggest ball drop in the history of dropping the ball? I mean all the army of the dead shit may as well never happened if all it amounts to are two secondary characters dying. The show should have sicked to political intrigue and characters like the first 4 seasons did.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I refuse to believe the he died like a bitch after all that hype

L O L CLEGANE BOWL FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT TFO

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and right before Arya makes an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Euron, Jaqen appears out of nowhere to kill her, avenging his WAIFu

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. THE REASON THEY HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP DAENERYS AND JON BUT DIDN'T FOCUS MUCH ON EURON IS SO THAT THEY CAN TRULY BLINDSIDE THE AUDIENCE

Attached: Euron Will Be Making A Similar Decoration With The Protagonists Limbs.png (906x782, 957K)

Can someone link where the arya kill NK thing is from

jaime and hound will at least do something cool right?

Mfw all these leaks are fucking fake scenes.

I’m really tired.... BRAVO Dabids. If you could though maybe just cut the last two episodes so I can get the shit ending next week

Attached: 73246BF4-10A9-4C51-A153-F9D745CD99E0.jpg (191x264, 13K)

You can't see it in the gif because the whole thing is over in literally 3 frames. Look at the individual pictures, he dies at 1 hour 16 min

Holy shit

Attached: 1551555378131.png (570x480, 342K)

mind disease

DEATH HAS MANY FACES
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THIS ONE

A true bro

Post yfw it's another action filler episode.

Attached: 403F8713-6D34-4866-81F2-77F7BB4567A9.jpg (272x272, 11K)

>come here to ask for stream
>get spoiled
;_;

8 years.... 8 FUCKING YEARS, JUST FOR THE GOBLIN TO KILL THE BIGGEST THREAT IN WESTEROS, FUCK THIS SHOW, FUCK DND

Attached: 1537004618818.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

hey buddy thats my scream, back the hell off.

vocaroo.com/i/s0GJJFAAoIq4

Attached: 1555616929376.jpg (591x559, 125K)

Absolute kino

If Arya can sneak up on some super powerful greenseer, Cersei is like child's play.

What?? She had a whole list of people to kill, none of whom were the NK.

where's the fucking link to the stream

what slideshow?
post it

And i thought sansa was the worst stark...

trips and this is all a bad dream

Attached: 1556494197062.png (484x605, 260K)

LOL

I wish I had a gf

Attached: frank-margot3.jpg (300x300, 10K)

but slutsei has WOMENPOWERPLOT user

ANYONE GOT AN HD STREAM HELP A NIGGER OUT PLEASE

>Not leaving Jon alive as his jester because of his height

IT'S 8PM AND I'M GOING TO BED WITHOUT WATCHING THE SHOW AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
NOTHING PERSONNEL, KIDS

Attached: got servants.jpg (5111x1156, 942K)

Who else could have killed him? The only problem is the major antagonist going down so early not so much who gets the killing blow.

PSST! NOTHING PERSONNEL NIGHT KING!

Thoughts on Cersei?

Attached: 81A72288-A3C7-40BE-971B-0609D043F091.jpg (1125x1622, 526K)

badass dude

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1200x1834, 386K)

1. NK about to be stabbed
2. NK stabbled
3. NK about to explode
4. NK exploding

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (884x500, 209K)

Cersei is a woman though so she’ll be harder

Well this confirms that at least there might be one big twist with Dany still. 80%!chamce that Jamie will kill Cersi.

OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Oto Tomare! - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.06_[2019.04.28_18.25.23].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

"Kingslayer, Kingslayer KINGSLAYER!"

Attached: tenor.gif (220x196, 23K)

I SHAPPOSHE YOUR LIFE IS OFF THE TABLE

Attached: ku7wyh8ef3v21.png (720x540, 498K)

I miss her long hair

if double its bran's dream

>literally 3 frames
it's 3 screencaps with 10 second gaps in 30 seconds
a lot can happen in 30 seconds, it looks KINDA convincing
>arya teleport
>white walker armor being pierced
>walker exploding (can't tell if it's nk cos the TOP OF HIS HEAD is already crystalizing)
but it's not concrete, and no this isn't a cope, i don't care that much

Attached: 1501426727026.gif (400x225, 2.46M)

can someone please link the .moe stream with chat anime thingy>

holy fuck i was tired as fuck but this news has filled me with such rage i will be able to stay awake for the next 3 hours to watch this garbage

I want her to give me one of those blowjobs she gave upcoming Azor Ahai

>the dragon has three heads
what did they mean by this
seriously

BRAVO DABID

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
8 SEASONS FOR THIS
HOLY SHIT

5 days ago on Reddit someone leaked the plot of this episode. He said theon and some other guys will die to defend bran. Arya comes to stab NK in the back with the dagger, he blocks it bit she drops the weapon to the other hand and kills him. Said all white walkers instantly die too.

Literally the worst ending ever lmao.

Now we have to spend 4 more episodes on shit written political "drama"

are you fucking blind? the last pic you can see arya standing there with the night king exploding in front of her

Couldn't they at least have let Jamie stab the NK in the back?

Attached: 1552467631426.png (657x527, 19K)

THEON AND JORAH DIED FOR THIS

BASED

STANNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

Just put down 30k on Ayra killing the night king.

Come on free money

WE'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE THE SEASON STARTED, STOP BEING IMPRESSED BY THIS SHIT

>stabbed in right side
>explodes from left
bros?

huffingtonpost.in/entry/game-of-thrones-brenock-oconnor-trolled_in_5ca19325e4b00ba6327f2b78

>And then there was the reaction that you said went too far. What was that like?

>I used to have a Vespa, a little 50cc scooter, and I was driving it around the day after I got it. I parked it up in town and one of my mates sent me a screenshot of this Facebook post, and it was, “Just seen that cunt Olly from ‘Game of Thrones’ driving on his scooter. He looked at me as if to say ’Yeah, it’s me. For fuck’s sake don’t look at me.’” And the comments from people in my hometown, people who I would pass in the street, “Should’ve slashed his tires,” “Should’ve clothes-lined him,” “Should’ve shanked him,” “Should’ve stabbed him,” “Should’ve slit his throat.” I was like, I’m 16. I literally just turned 16. This is not OK.

stop bullying Olly

Attached: download (4).jpg (197x256, 7K)

That's from the books.

The show can't be that thoughtful or complex.

>shota

Attached: 1556459247341.jpg (750x448, 59K)

Where are the leaks?
What happens on todays episode?

I don't know but in Slavic fairy tales dragons always have three heads. Maybe it was the inspiration.

bookfag stuff
ignore all prophecies

kek. that's a good idea.

Same breh DnD really outdid themselves with this one

if the NK is dead how can anyone stop drogon now?

Sure is incels in here. Arya is a badass ninja, of course she'd kill the Night King.

based user

>Shota

Attached: big penis.jpg (750x737, 65K)

>when Dany tells Sansa "someone taller"

Attached: 1455572398243.gif (800x430, 897K)

>straight white male
>killing anything
yikes

COME TO MY MOUTH

where to bet?

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is a terrible movie.

This. Euron has always been endgame since he was included in the books. There's a reason why DnD had to include him. They just removed everything based about him and nerfed him. No magic, no invulnerable armor and worst of all no krakens.

Attached: mike-hallstein-img-2349.jpg (1375x1364, 518K)

Lads I live in Bongistan, I want to watch tonights episode with everyone while shitposting. But sky atlantic us like 5 mi utes behind, will an american stream be better and if so anyone got any good links

Please help

The last part is some Joss Whedon tripe. Remove stating the obvious and just imply it and you've got yourself some kino

DROPPED

Bran: Night King, you will be stopped

Night King: No one can stop me

Arya: I am no one

bros...

Attached: stannis_sittin.jpg (4057x2700, 3.79M)

I miss him lads

Attached: tywin.jpg (600x300, 41K)

where do i bet?

Lyanna Jorah Mel Beric Theon die
Arya kills NK, all WW instantly die

Just wanna say suck it to the fag who claimed I was wrong about Davos surviving yesterday, HE LIVES!

>right now, a general has three threads
w-woah

It's a bait and switch you fucking idiot.

Ya i think its legit. There was also the foreshadowing in the same godswood in ep 1
>'ow u sneek up on meh liek tha'?
With jon snow saying that to feminist insert #4

>he blocks it bit she drops the weapon to the other hand and kills him

The move she did on Brienne while sparring?

ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI ARYA AHAI

Fuck this shit

Attached: 1dxl1v.jpg (700x700, 63K)

N-NANI?!?

The prince that was promised probably has to be a prince (Jon) or a princess. Who are the other princes?

>how did i do

Attached: 1534655872988.jpg (300x170, 8K)

Will this kill count if NK is ressurected?

suptv org

>IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS >WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

Nigger, when?

Bull shit

*Stabbed in the back, explodes in the back

What time will the livestream be posted, lads? It's 1:05AM in Ireland right now.

>No man can stop me
>I am no man

Even Euron winning in the end isn't enough to overcome the bad taste this episode is going to leave.

Attached: 6846157.png (657x986, 506K)

when fictitious male supernatural characters die, incels lose

dont you get it? this is a threat to their very existence and they must hold their ground

which last one you referring to?
the 3rd pic you dont know if thats the night king cos you can't see his bald head, the 4th pic you literally cant see shit but glowing blue light

>Euron like the books
>Uses his dragonhorn to take control of Drogon
>Dany loses her last dragon to someone else, >Jon rejects her because incest or something
>She goes full Mad Queen with wildfire

PT fag here this is unironically what happens

Based Fateposter

GET ME A DAMN STREAM BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: WAKE UP.jpg (480x360, 12K)

AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA AZOR ARYA

DARKNESS SHALL FLEE BEFORE HER

GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE GIVE STREAM LINK PLEASE

>arya telefrags the thousands of years old magic king
>"gee arya, who taught you to do that"
>"no one"
>*rimshot* *canned laughter*
what a fucking disaster this show has been

AZOR ARYA
AZOR ARYA
AZOR ARYA
AZOR ARYA

Attached: HABBENING.jpg (480x327, 17K)

oh, my memory regarding what's in the books and what was in the show is fucked up
i thought it had to do with dany, jon and griff

Oh shit really?
Top kek the 8 season buildup concludes with literally 10 seconds of fanfiction

Holy.

Shit.

Attached: lytd65fwd3v21.jpg (640x688, 95K)

>Beast doesn't even get killed by a grand assassin
based 3* shit servants

Are you fucking kidding? Is that gonna be said? Fucking garbage.

>libcucks cant distinguish tv from reality

>Theon's redemption is him pathetically dying
>arya just nuthin personnels the nk
uh yikes d&d

But she isn't one of the faceless! She failed her training, she couldn't reject her love for family but it's essential thing to become no-one!!!

EL JUSTO

i am from the bushes my brothas, give me stream link

septem.club/match/HBO here you are your grace

SO WHERE WAS THE SALT AND SMOKE?

hahaha you're stupid

number 4, right next to the blue flame, which if you look closely is actually something shattering in a blue haze, clearly the night king, right next to iy yoou can see arya

there was this based stream with a weeb chat something like weeb.moe but i can't remember the url

should i wank lads

Lmao what a shit show

>blue eyes
>she'll shut forever
Knew it would take a woman to kill the nk... they copied lotr...

>scrubing an encrypted video for thumbnails

LITERAL SCRUBS LMAO

Why did he have to die bros

Attached: 1503447691739.jpg (610x475, 76K)

Pottery

i only recognise like 7 of those cards
wtf happened

>she kills Cersei too
Fuck this shit

she actually looks almost normal there

may.2chan.net/webm/src/1556467158597.webm

gg game of thrones bruuh get dabid'd jon cock jokes cersei dracarys whitewalkers fanfiction targaryen dracarys whitewalkers there's a goblin loli killing the night king dracarys

>septem.club/match/HBO

STREAM LINK

Why do normie GoT fans keep going after the child actors, what the actual fuck? Olly, Sansa, Joffrey, what is wrong with people?

Why didn't the NK just siege Winterfell?

Reminder that they filmed multiple endings to this episode and this could be a "fake" leak.

At this point I wouldn't put it past DnD

>NK rolls up on Bran with several walkers flanking him
>they all get killed and NK is so distracted trying to kill Bran that Arya manages to kill him with the valyrian steel dagger
LMAO

WHERE IS THE TORRENT LINK????

It's from LOTR. Haven't you seen LOTR?

Pls gib link boiss

Attached: 1556149430259.png (960x720, 1M)

The salt is incel tears
The smoke is salty incels killing themselves through self immolation

QUEEN ARYA SLAY

looking at it now, i'm glad he died when he did, i don't want stannis to be apart of this fucking dogshit of an ending

That's because it's season 4 Arya.

Like this comment if you think it is going to end with a traditional good overcomes evil. Because otherwise normies would screech

>PT
Hahaha, yeah right

Stream here, fags

>George intended for Arya to be the one to bring everything to a close from the beginning
>people will blame D&D

>he blocks it bit she drops the weapon to the other hand and kills him
This is like a move a friend and I had when we used to make movies of us sword fighting. So fucking gay i cant believe it

Shouldve read the books, wouldve knew what he was gettin into

I'm gonna be sick.

I want to shitpost here though, not in a live chat with spergs on sup tv

Bet DABID like it with a strap on from their wives

Attached: 1552298256210.jpg (617x380, 101K)

Bros serious questions, burger king or wendy's for wathcing this shit tonight?

>let's waste money filming and creating special effects for fake endings
No

kek no way

Attached: 1461087234094.jpg (2448x3264, 1.38M)

Definitely, waking feels good m8

arya killing nk would feel underwhelming and kinda jarring, like her arc was never meant for it. her training could be used to assassinate all the main political enemies in the world, not the magical big bad. that's someone like jon's fate.

WHERE IS STREAM

Attached: nhbo.png (498x483, 157K)

Arya is not "no one" anymore. That plot line got blown straight to hell the moment she banged Gendry.

Ok so if NK dies tonight, how will rest of show play out? What will happen to Tyrion and Jamie?

Gendry is kill, Arya finds him dead

Attached: 1555607718900.png (754x520, 504K)

Still D&D's fault for developing the character like shit over the last few seasons

yep just like he always intended to kill stannis and these guys are still crying about it

Except Arya never Met Melisandre in the books

thank you my brotha

Arya kills them too

Will jon stans turn against arya because of this?

what when?

FUCK THE OLD FUCK

Attached: 1556495047863.png (500x262, 49K)

Cercei blitzkriegs the survivors.

UNIRONIC AZOR ARYA
>you waited 8 seasons for this

Attached: 1555707757041.png (485x443, 57K)

may.2chan.net/webm/src/1556467087334.webm

tbf people would also mock this shit if it went down with a sword fight between the hero and villain

Burger King for taste, Wendy's for soul

based Odyssey reference

how great are Dabid

cersei big meanie
queen slay vs queen slay
YASSSS

>Cersei has green eyes
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1464653843529.jpg (1284x720, 189K)

sup /tvaginas/
how u lads doing?
Anyway just wanted to come here and say I hope either Gerion lannister comes with brightroar out of nowhere or the golden company betrays the fuck out of cersei to save the day because you know the iron bank hates that cunt.
Also boarposting go.

Attached: BOOAAAAARRR.jpg (623x415, 116K)

Jaime wasn't knighted by King Aerys

>Books

R + L = A

Attached: GOT THOTS.webm (640x360, 630K)

>dies tonight
The episode will be 55 minutes of nothing followed by 5 minute opening battle where nothing happens

reminder arya was going to fall in love with jon

NO PURPLE EYES
NO PURPLE EYES
NO PURPLE EYES

Attached: 1426107933821.gif (280x216, 885K)

is brettygood still working?

please god tell me arya killing the NK is fake

please... please I beg you so much...

Attached: 1814857879459243.png (633x758, 19K)

Is this tg?

She literally was underestimating the NK just last episode, this bitch did not give a fuck about the threat and murders him afterwards.

This is unbelievably shit if true.

Me tis?

any good links senpai

septem.club/match/HBO
septem.club/match/HBO
septem.club/match/HBO
septem.club/match/HBO
septem.club/match/HBO

STREAM LINK
>STREAM LINK
STREAM LINK
>STREAM LINK
STREAM LINK
>STREAM LINK

Repeat after me.
AZOR
ARYA

user...

BASED

Attached: red-eye-orcs.jpg (2560x1668, 602K)

Her arc should end in her getting assassinated by the faceless men for betrayal

wait did arya actually kill the night king?
that's literally the worst outcome i could have imagined

It's beena long time since I felt this kind of pure, unfiltered anger, the fucking realization that I wasted 8 fucking years with this shit and rhis is how it fucking ends, holy fucking shit, i cant fucking believe this, i just can't fucking believe that this si how it fucking ends with arya killing the fucking night king and the deead getting defeated right after they invade westeros, holy fucking heall what a fucking waste of fucking time, i have immediatly lost all interest i've ever had in this show, fuck booby b, fuck stannis, fuck ned, fuck tywin, fuck renly, fuck brienne, fuck rob, fuck jon, fuck dany, fuck jaime, fuck everyone, fuck this fucking garbage and FUCK DND

Attached: 1536961384972.jpg (477x724, 553K)

AZOR
ARYA

Heh

Attached: Azor Arya.png (341x176, 29K)

Yes because user said the fat fuck intended this based on that image, and yet there nothing in that far fuck’s books that even hints at her saving the world

100% agreed. I know she did her 10 seasons worth of training but she killed the freys, got revenge for the huge red wedding, and trant and others so shes done enough with it in my opinion, maybe one more target like cersei with a final confrontation but thats jaime/tyrions fate... killing the night king is bullshit, i really hope the nk comes back as a twist later on but I can honestly see hbo simplifing it as part 1 battle for wintefell, white walkers gone, part 2 battle of kings landing with jon and daenerys and bullshit... could have been a bigger battle than lotr return of the king but they blew it.

It's fake, i saw it he survives after beating the shit out of snow

Yep

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's disturbing that a sizeable proportion of the human race are actual, bona fide morons

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (621x810, 282K)

Exactly. Arya was always meant to kill Cersei

I hate Arya.

>Dear oh dear, what was it? The Ice? The Fire? Or the horrible Song? Oh, it doesn't matter... It always comes down to the walkers' helper to clean up after these sort of messes. Tonight... The Three Eyed Raven joins the hunt...

You're honestly just being sexist..The strongest character in the show kills the villain, shocking!

I don't even mind. What did people expect? If you have a problem with this, you should have dropped the show a long time ago.

Attached: it always comes down to the hunter's helper to clean up after these sorts of messes.gif (300x200, 1.89M)

Yes. Using the dagger Bran gave her that's made of valyrian steel with a dragonbone hilt. After sneaking up on him while he was distracted with Bran

Nothing personnel kid

I love how Arya erased an entire family and it hasn't once been mentioned since that the fucking Frey's disappeared off the planet of the earth, even though Arya specifically told the girl there to "tell people what happened". Really great stuff.

I imagine that GRRM would eventually steer her away from the edgelord path and this whole thing would end up making a lot more sense.

>A girl can name 3 names

>Night King
>Cercei
>Daenarys

This could have spared us a lot of hours wasted watching that shit

Attached: jaqen.jpg (825x433, 85K)

Prophecy disagrees. It’s either Jamie or Tyrion that will kill Cersei.

The night king has one single line of dialogue in this episode. four words. Guess it and I'll post the episode.

I'll give you a hint, i starts with an I and ends with a u.

ARYA IS SUCH A LITTLE BADASS :D

Attached: 1556332628950.png (424x426, 171K)

>septem.club/match/HBO

Audio is shit, got a robot noise to it. Anyone got a stream without this crap?

I'm waiting for the Preston video.

Shota is based you fag

Attached: 1551942674124.png (400x291, 164K)

why does everything I like turn to shit

they will cry about anything... they loved arya the whole time and now they hate her lol

let me guess they like dany now too

these fucking guys are pathetic. if it doesnt have a dick and wins they cry

ARYA IS SO FUCKING BADASS BROS
HOLY SHIT

>Went from realistic, brutal depiction of medieval world with fantasy, great conversational writing, cunning women who have to obey men's strength while plotting behind their backs and men whose love for women is both their greatest strength and weakness to SJW squad of Mary Sues, cringy fan fiction writing and brain dead men who become worthless once they push the plot for female protagonists

Seriously fuck this show. Also once again all those plot points posted 3 weeks ago in that major leak turn out to be real. Get ready for the show ending with Cersei's death by hands of Arya wearing Jamie's face.

Yeah honestly it was kinda stupid in the books too

>female
>strongest character
Pfffthahaha!

>they could have just payed the faceless men for the kill right at the start

MASTERFULL WRITING!!

now that it's almost official someone make a NK edit.

Who has she killed that has brown eyes?

I am at a bar right now getting ready to watch thd episode and I showed everyone this thread. Now the bar staff have this thread up on the projector and we are literally playing guess the incel lmao

Diversion theory

I expected epic battle scenes

"Play with her arse"

Why did we keep watching this

If the episode leaked, the book won’t pay out. They’ll say it became “public knowledge” same as a fixed fight.

How come arya doesnt have any character/soul anymore? The faceless man had a character and was mostly enjoyable to have on screen.

I've watched it frame by frame. There is nothing conclusive in those screenshots. You don't see the NK die. Not saying Arya won't end up killing him, but that clip does not prove anything.

What fast food should I get for tonight's GoT boys?

SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING STREAM LINKAASD

>this majestic book character with runes in his armor, his son being the first character we see killed by the white walkers IS FUCKING REDUCED IN THE SHOW TO ''OLD GUY/ SANSAS OLD ALLY WHO GETS DISMISSED FROM CONVERSATIONS AND DOES FUCK ALL''

YOURE A BIG GUY

I ____ ___ you

I fucking called it last season.

I knew that little shit Mary Sue would kill the NK with that little shit dagger.

It's possible that he reawakens at some point or turns Bran into another Night King. I can't imagine the final conflict just being against Cersei and Euron

>Glowing blue eyes
>Same nose
>Same armor

>You don't know if that's the night king

Attached: BFE42288CFEF466586BCB8DC6F6FBE12.jpg (263x322, 17K)

"I am your fatheru"

yes but the weeb moe one was dare i say it better

this is my favorite musical. based user.

he's gonna have a meltdown

anyone streaming thru discord?

forgot image

Attached: 1556493802367.jpg (1200x1781, 298K)

Listening to Hodor DJing prepping for tonight.

Attached: D7AE96E7-596E-44CB-9FD4-A176AFE76FD0.jpg (3024x3024, 1.18M)

>Show is centered on men
>Good shit

>Show shifts to center on women
>Turns to shit

Can't make this up

Attached: trial.png (1023x610, 663K)

The only hope we have is that the NK blue spirit thing goes into someone else

Migrate

DROPPED

Thats because of the episode reduction./ If there were 10 episodes in season 7 and 10 in season 8 it would have been a thing. Instead it's ''lets cut the umbers and lord glover out and simplify this mofo''

HELLO BURLINGTON SHITS

Attached: 1503851102068.jpg (823x1222, 390K)

mom im on tv

Heres the gif link bros
m.imgur.com/YwvL3GT

NK lives but gets stabbed and wounded, escapes on his dragon.
He doesn't get killed.

I FUCKING HATE YOU

septem.club/match/HBO

I refuse to believe it. D&D wouldn't be this stupid. It's a complete disappointment.

>night king explodes 1 frame after being stabbed
>battle immediately ends
ok bro

OH NO NO NO NO

so glad this show is ending like this
it always felt like a white male circlejerk. the fact that in the end, the white males are fucking irrelevant and die like the useless whiteboys they are makes this the perfect show.

sistine is CUTE
CUTE

based & redpilled & had sex

I will kill you.

Don't forget to take a shot every time.

this seems more likely to me. There's ZERO evidence he's dead, based on what those clips show.

jon, im your father

meryn trant and walder frey both had brown eyes.

>septem.club/match/HBO
is this bait? or anyone can confirm another link?

I WAS SAVING YOU

oh found it
weebcrew.moe/

How long will the delay be behind everyone in the threads? Also it will autonstically switch to the episode when it stsrts coreect?

based /biz/bro

>fucking 8 and a half season hype for this fucking shitty writing

Attached: not_even_the_dead.jpg (286x323, 19K)

There is nothing more obnoxious than an incel with a persecution complex.

>start with I, ends with a
>starts with p, ends with e
Are you retard?

not bait but not best stream need another link from user

I am future you.

I think I would probably vomit if this actually happened.

Attached: bobby0.jpg (258x195, 6K)

bet it's some boring shit like "I will kill you"

>strongest man in the world winner, huge guy
>skinny pedro is way cooler and better than him
Honestly hate to be the mountain, piece of sh

All wrong.

Ice to meet you

I will destroy you?

Tell the greenhaired bitch sit next to you to stop being a lesbian

BIG GUY FOR YOU

Obviously Arya kills the NK and Daenarys ends up on the throne, George RR Martin is literally a Draft dodging liberal and a huge Feminist. What did you expect? Based Jaime to have an amazing story arc of being Azor Ashai and sacrificing hinself, or big dick Stannis to come to the rescue?

>D&D wouldn't be this stupid

Attached: 1476886281408.jpg (646x364, 27K)

K I N O
I
N
O

kek my fucking sided user based

Agrh. You're faggot

>we did it, reddit

Attached: 1530513142509.jpg (200x222, 5K)

Tell the green haired chick I will literally pay her $5000 to let me cum inside her

so is bran the night king?

Cerce will be the final boss. Based Lannisters

why do you all know this shit

Everyone here at the bar is asking do you guys know what a g spot is lol

trips and the whole show has been in Bran's head since he fell from the tower. St. Elsewhere style

Post pics or it didn't happen faggot.
Also in case it's real how many skinny fat men with unkempt beards are there?

Tell the faggot with thick rimmed glasses and his youth large t-shirt to go home.

Not if Arya is wearing one of their faces.

MOM I AM ON THE TV!!!

Number 4 looked like the Night King used Viseryon to burn Bran to me.

>Night King gets sacrificed so Cersei and Euron can be the villains

Fuck DnD indeed

Attached: wow_im_so_hyped.jpg (502x460, 66K)

Pretty sick!
youtu.be/_4dVjh6cgPU?t=8

a garage in Compton. Who the fuck looks at Yea Forums in a bar. Fucking moron

wait, does euron have brown eyes?

I'm in the back of the bar :)

Attached: 1555128937462.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

I don't know user, I'd still be pretty happy

how many yasssqueen retards in this bar? Probably all of you

You see bran alive and well after that with his usual dumb fucking expression

can't wait to watch their faces as Lyanna is squished and stamped on to death

He said no huge leaders n shit.

>Avengers Endgame was shit
>Game of Thrones Season 8 is turning out to be shit
I need a Miko to comfort me bros...

Attached: D4MLTg5UcAA2mBr.jpg_orig.jpg (1755x1332, 374K)

>8 years
it's 9 user, 1 year inbetween season 7 and 8

will the new ep have ads? if so how long will it be with ads?

SLAAAAAAAAY

Attached: file.png (200x196, 65K)

>turning out
you're a fool if you expected anything positive past s5

lol starting my shift soon. I'll say hi to everyone for you guys :)

it's almost 2 years between 7 and 8. 7 last aired August 27, 2017.

Just me and my brother and girlfriend virgin ;)

Attached: 20190429_012909.jpg (1077x469, 217K)

strims.gg/angelthump/inept
Gonna stream here

why are you all so hateful :(

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 1550705486643.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Does she tongue nigger anuses?

Based stream. How do you even find things like this?

me on the left

Say that to my face and you would get sparked out

your gf is a goblin

septemclub/match/HBO
there faggots

Attached: sadcat.png (680x680, 495K)

The Night King isn't even in the fucking books.

Because you're at the Burlington Bar, you normalfaggot

Is Jaime regrowing a right hand off the table for tonight's episode? Asking for a friend.

t. Bronn

do you watch her as she tongues anuses?

ummmmmmmmmm sweetie it's me on the left thnx ;^)

That is me, and you wish

She says she wants a pic of your jawline and dick, if they're nice you get inside for free

I'm in the backseat of a car lmfao

If the leaks are true, then that would just shit on all the prophecy and foreshadowing the show and books built up

You mean you'd clean up after the bull breeds her.

Are you trying to make me envious or what? I have boyfriend anyway. And people like you is a reason this show became stupid fanservice compilation and Yea Forums is now the only place where you can discuss got honestly without "slay queen", "Wall was built to protect NK from Lyanna" and similar cringe things.

I am the bull you would clean up after me

Attached: 20190429_013519.jpg (604x1167, 226K)

Arya killing the NK is comparable to R2-D2 killing Palpatine

Pretty funny tbqhwy mate.

Arya just mad she got tiny white dick the previous night

So Arya is the new Rey and Carol Danvers?

Westeros’s Palaptine is more like Littlefinger...

...who Arya also killed

kek

Attached: file.png (576x768, 531K)

?